Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Awake & Aware Sunday and beyond.

What I haven't seen, so far, is a place to post/share comments on, what and who spoke to people from the meet. So I decided Id start one and see if it grew legs.
Mods, I was torn about where to put this. Sunday's doings was a Camelot thing. The subject is of the "ground crew" variety. If you can think of a better place to put this, hop to it.
Next:
From Camelot, Page 1: "Archived unedited live video streams of all speakers - including rare, high quality presentations from Alex Collier, Jordan Maxwell, and Duncan O'Finioan (with David Corso) - are available here. Enjoy. "

As of 9:00 AM Monday morning I still cannot locate streams for either Maxwell's or Wilcock's talks. I hope they follow soon.
And so...

As I type this, I am now listening to Alex Collier from Sunday for the third time. It was the first time I'd heard him. Yes, I know there is much avail. by/about him on the Web, I'll get to it, But for now I have this. Wow!

Alex could not have tailored a talk to hit any closer to home for me than the one he gave. We are all born, carrying with us, what I call events fixed upon innate truths. Things we've always "known" since birth; things that go beyond our childhood fantasies; things that endure. A couple of them came into play re. both this entire subject Camelot deals in, and Collier's talk as well.

First, I have known, ever since I can remember, that I would not see death again, before a transition came upon this planet. Mitigate, postpone, or sublimate this how you wish, it is a change, a fundamental one, with all that implies.

Second, it's been apparent to me that this would include a part in helping shepherd a group through this change, and some "new beginning" on this here rock. Colllier said something similar, yesterday, and I have always accepted it as a given:
"There is a destiny for the human race in the stars." Bob Dean
I also "know" that once this is done, I am once again "free to choose", or to choose again. And that the choice will be among the stars.

But the change upon us has, and requires a practical side as well. Trying to put this into words here... and what comes to mind is the parable of a smart old hippie named Steven Gaston, which I will throw in here for free.
You can stand on this here rock, both feet firmly planted on the ground, head into the wind, and eventually your "monkey self" will come to a place where you're sure you have a pretty good grip on things.

But the surer that grip, the better it is, the sooner you'll come to the question that there must be something more. Cast about and you'll eventually see the high tension wire above and just out of reach. Sooner or later everyone makes a grab for it.

What you get is that initial "high" from all that juice you'd felt before as only a trickle. "Wheeeee!" The trick is to once again ask yourself, "Is that all there is?"With the question will come the realization that your feet have probably left the ground.

We are in a duality. While it may be our fate, it is not our ultimate destiny. We cannot be content, just living out the "monkey life", yet to simply grab the wire leaves us literally "flapping in the breeze".

Here begins some of the growth what put us all here. because only in coming to grips with both these aspect of our life, hands on the wire, feet on the ground, do we become part of the conduit.
Here I would also add something from a book I've fallen in love with "The Disappearance Of The Universe":
"Trust not your good intentions. They are not enough. But trust implicitly your willingness, whatever else may enter. Concentrate only on this, and be not disturbed by what shadows surround it. They are why you came."
Collier spoke to my "practical nature" as well as the rest of my life. Something that may have seemed silly to some in his talk, was asking a questioner to kneel for a second. "Now, do you want to go through the rest of your life like that? Then stand up. and Stand Up!"

It strikes me as an important thing to add that, while we cannot get through this change "on our knees", neither will we make it by just sitting in the lotus position (see parable above). That we are "part" of this duality, or we wouldn't be here. Denial is not a valid path, forgiveness/ acceptance is key. "Evil cannot be killed, only redeemed."

This brings me to another important snippet. "We ARE in a duality!" - Collier

Whatever the source for "other worlders" here, in space, time, space/time, whatever, the fact is that, just like us, they are here. Whether they see, know, or experience "more" of it than us right now must always be tempered by that fact that like some "cosmic belly button" they're holding a membership card, the same as we do.

They are members, and participants in this duality. D. Wilcock did an excellent job of pointing out much physical evidence of this coming change, and the physics thereof. This did not simply begin with our ability to notice, and measure it. It is also cyclical in nature. It is a coming period of "chaos".

So now, put a larger group into the "we" in that given; "We are in a duality". Add in the fact that it was probably known to other beings long before we knew. That this impending chaotic period will attract beings for all the reasons "duality" implies. I am left with the conclusion that assuming that all these beings are here for "only good" reasons is fairy tale, at best.

The closest I could be lured would be the notion that some are here for reasons that could best be defined as "neutral", or "indifferent". Yet I remain thoroughly convinced that, as sure as it is "upon us", that the outcome is just as surely ours to choose.

Lastly, to the notion that "we are all programmed". Remember what Collier said towards the end. "They can not kill you! They can only kill this [points to his body]".

For all their efforts, they can only program "meat", and the field that surrounds it. They can try to affect your choices but; take a step back. Remember who you are... choose again.

If you need some "universal law" to believe this, than keep in mind that we are part and parcel of the eternal spirit created by God. That in his perfection did not create imperfection, nor would he choose it for his creation, nor abandon us to it.
"If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask for a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? If ye then know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"

Geez! This turned out longer than what I began. Here's hoping others can and will add reactions to other speakers from Sunday.

If and when the Maxwell, and Wilcock talks become available, please add links to this thread as well.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-21-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Awake & Aware Sunday and beyond.

Just in
On Camelot Page 1 comes this:

21 September 2009 - update:
• We're getting a few messages from visitors who were unable to locate Jordan Maxwell's presentation. It's here - and is quite excellent. Must see.

Sadly, when I click the link to ustream.tv what I get is:
We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Hoping it's found soon, and thanx fer tryin',
Fred

Old 09-21-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
morem
Avalon Senior Member

If you go to the first link that project camelot gave you on their site it takes you to the u stream site and you can pick the Alex Collier lecture. It works listening right now. If you prefer here is the link. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2197767
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

No, it was Jordan Maxwell I was referring to. Collier's I have, and it works.

I just checked the link again on the front page, still getting "not found".

They'll fix it in time, no worries.

Fred

PS: For those who watch the Collier talk, don't give up. The clip includes some preliminary footage, that is mostly without sound. Collier begins about 8 minutes into it.

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-28-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have been trying to find Jordan's and a few others. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong that its not there

I know it will show up

Alex Collier was very good and knowledgeable. I think I have heard all of his on you tube. Not sure if they are still around. The ones I had on my site were removed along with William Coopers. Oh some people's childrens

I am excited to hear that there are many that are here to mentor if we ask for help.

I have been trying to watch the rest of the videos and am not finding them

I'm concerned that Marian didnt like the idea of us believing that the majority of them are here to help us. This doesnt sit well with me and I didnt get a chance to hear her speach but from an earlier video I felt doom and gloom after I heard her. That could very well be how my mind set was at the time so I really want to hear her again.

I can only wish Duncan & John the best of luck in finding those they are looking for. Who knows maybe the brave man in the audience will be able to help......
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm having trouble watching the videos, when I click on one I want it crashes firefox
I can only watch Alex Colliers at the mo

EDIT
Cant even watch that now

Are the vids going to be posted somewhere so that we can download them?????

Last edited by Swanny; 09-21-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I have just re-checked, and the link to Collier's ralk does still work for me, even in Firefox:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2197767

Now, I have had the window/link for this open all day long, never closing the window. I just hit the start button and it is streaming for me.

I also just went to the main page for this con-fab, then clicked on one of the other clips cataloged (Bob Dean), and it worked as well. I note that as of 2:51 PM PDT Neither the Maxwell, or Wilcock clips are in the list there.

I can only suggest some patience as, on the "day after". I am sure folk have much to sort out.

Quote:
Swanny; Are the vids going to be posted somewhere so that we can download them?
All I've noticed is that my "downloader", Download Helper, within Firefox will not work for me at ustream.tv, so I cannot snag them from there.

Available "elsewhere" may have limitations in the agreement between Camelot, and ustream. I have no such info, just surmising. Maybe someone who does know can answer that one.
Fred

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-21-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx for that I tried again but still doesnt work
Old 09-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Swanny;
That is odd. Just to be clear, neither of the links I put in post #7 work for you? Because I have just tried them again, with success.

Have you tried (yeck) IE ? Could there be something at your end?

Lastly, could someone else help us out a bit here? Try them, and post back, please.

Fred

Old 09-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

They work for me in Firefox, but I see Jordan Maxwell and David Wilcock are missing, and the Maxwell link from the Camelot front page doesn't bring it up.

EDIT: I will add that Firefox did crash on me both days sometime into a presentation, so then I watched in IE. I thought maybe it was because I have about 60 Firefox windows open.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
morem
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so sorry for the mistake. I don't know why I confuse the two names. It has been happening to me all day. I say ears when I met to say nose, or when I went to repeat what someone said I repeated wrong. Again sorry was trying to be helpful.
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Very typical of the "Monday, Brain In Retrograde" phenomena.
If I only had a nickel for every time it visited me...

Gee Karen... only 60? Whatever could cause that?

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-21-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok then! I just hit upon a working link for Jordan Maxwell!
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2199536

...and by extension this one should work for David Wilcock:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2199860

Thanks whoever fixed it

Fred

Old 09-22-2009, 12:16 AM   #14
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Fred! I just clicked on the Jordan Maxwell link, and it works. I'm off to see the wizard, lol.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:52 AM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
So I decided Id start one and see if it grew legs.
So... I'm beginning to wonder. Anyone else bring away any kind of impressions, thoughts, reflections, popcorn, souvenirs from the weekend?

Is this in the wrong place? It is all being posted somewhere else?

Old 09-22-2009, 08:26 AM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just ran CCleaner and it works ok again thx
Old 09-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #17
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I'll try this another way...

Since the close of the conference on Sunday:
The ustream vids of:
David Wilcock: 4,460 views
Alex Collier: 16,970 views!
Jordan Maxwell: 7,121 views.

Date/Time is now Tuesday, 4:30 PM PDT

Old 09-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #18
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

David did a great job of explaining time, space, energy at this moment I am reviewing his talk and it is at. 3,977 views.

The talk puts in terms most can understand the force of our mind, and the time that we are here. We are in a "time frame" of this place. Our souls are all here for a reason. In fact it is a GIFT that you are here now at this "time".
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

i only got to tune into Jordan Maxwell.....I wish he had more time to speak, because it sounded like he had more things to share. Too bad.

I loved David Wilcock's lecture also, he was so well prepared & with new info. So excellent to David.

While I completely respect Kerry, I think she needs to back off from the mic a little especially when its a conference. It came across this time like she was trying to get the limelight. But I also recognize that she was trying to fill air time while David was preparing to speak.

In the end......Kudos goes to Bill/Kerry for the conference & all their tireless hard work......thank you & gratitude to both.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #20
Rebecca2
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Fredkc;170806]So... I'm beginning to wonder. Anyone else bring away any kind of impressions, thoughts, reflections, popcorn, souvenirs from the weekend?

Hi, Mr. Fred,
I am a slow responder; still in overload; still in awe that last weekend I saw Bob Dean LIVE in real time. I am in constant gratitude for the internet and the instantaneous, uncensored communication. My excitement in the early 60's was getting a letter from my pen pal in Japan, or going to the library to get books by Frank Edwards or on anything about UFO's, which wasn't much.
History class used to be quite boring to me. Now I know it is because we weren't getting the TRUTH, and on some level I knew it. Listening to Jordan Maxwell was exciting and I want to know his information about the Vatican.
David Wilcock was refreshingly optomistic. I am looking forward ( that's an understatement!) to his book and movie. Today I am going to watch Alex Collier.
I don't post much on groups because much of what I think and feel would be "ditto", but I eagerly await ANY posts on this site because of the generally cooperative spirit. So If my "ditto" can encourage someone else to post, it's worth the effort.
Rebecca2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #21
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
David did a great job of explaining time, space, energy
Yes, I did come away with a certain confusion that, maybe will clear itself up with further reading and noodling. That was the notion that, a change is possible in which time becomes three dimensional, space being one dimensional. Probably need to listen to that section a few more times to get a grip on the parameters behind the statement.

If there was one section I'd love to see extracted as a short clip, it was the documented changes going on with each of the planets, and their similarities.

It touched upon one of my pet pieves. Let's be clear, Global Warming is a fact.

However the "Global Warming Movement" is a complete crock. A manufactured religion as laughable as the Cargo Cults of the 40's. They're no-think approach to squelching information rivals the inquistion. (Told'ya it was a pet pieve )

You see, I've known for a while now, that "Marsal Warming" is also a scientific fact. I have even taken to telling people that if they can explain to me how parking my car, and spending the rest of my life travelling in a smelly bus, or sitting in a wagon, behind a farting horse, will stop Mars from getting warmer, I'd do it.

The immediate reaction is quite predictable. I am the obvious kook. The flat-earthers have science (the new God) "on their side"! How dare I confuse that with facts?

David Wilcock went through the entire solar system, beginning with the Sun, ending with Pluto, and showed hard evidence that there are forces at work here much larger than the "obvious conclusion"; man. Blaming man is the other side of the same coin that thinks man will stop this; conceit.

Neither is there a solution likely to come from keeping the best available information hidden from the collected wisdom available in mankind. All of it.

Leonardo DaVinci, the scientist made incredible discoveries about optics, flight, biology, and anatomy. It took 500 years for his discoveries to "trickle down" to where it became the kind of common knowledge that turned into useful tools.

Evidence suggests we don't have that kind of time. Nor will that change by riding public transportation. Whatever the answers are, we stand a much better chance of stumbling into them by giving accurate information the widest possible distribution.

Can I get an "Ahmen" ?

Old 10-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #22
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ahmen?

I didn't even get an "Oh man!"

Old 10-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #23
Mauree
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I can't download the videos but instead I right click on the mp3 "save target as" and download the talks which I listen to on Windows Media player. For me the main thing is to be able to hear the talks. It would have been nice to see them as well but it doesn't matter.
Mauree is offline   Reply With Quote