Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Clif High On with Rebecca Journigan Apr 4-09

Clifs chat with Rebecca tonight was excellent. It was very engaging and informative.

It Should be available tomorrow some time once it goes into the archives of her Radio show.

http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/archives_09.html
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clif High On with Rebecca Journigan Apr 4-09

It seems that their assessment of the end of this year is bad enough for them to plan to quit producing these reports soon.

I took out the quote since the link no longer works and I imagine it is because Cliff did not want it to be seen, so will respect their copyright.

Last edited by NorthernSanctuary; 04-12-2009 at 06:33 PM.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Chamma
Avalon Senior Member

wow that link is a must read northern!

and they evensay part 6 will be worse than whats posted

pretty dramatic
Chamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

"wow that link is a must read northern!

and they evensay part 6 will be worse than whats posted

pretty dramatic"

Cliff was holding back his own feelings in the Rebecca interview. Considering the information converging for this year, the facade of everything under control is going to fall apart pretty quickly. The Ed Dames interview supports the same info.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

looks like the GLP thread is gone now.

Do you have a link for the Ed Dames interview you mention?
Old 04-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13042

I have a post there also for the link about the mentioned 2014 solar flare kill shot, which is triggered by the Px passing through, causing a possible pole shift.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

I bookmarked the GLP post by Mr. Predictor to go back and read carefully. Now it is gone. Does GLP remove these threads often? Is there any way to retrieve this post?
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi JoyAnna,

You can normally retrieve all the GLP post, but I believe they must have receive a complaint (from Cliff) about the material being copyrighted, so that is why it was removed. At that point you either remove it or get sued.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post

Here is the link:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13042

I have a post there also for the link about the mentioned 2014 solar flare kill shot, which is triggered by the Px passing through, causing a possible pole shift.
Thanks.

Clif explained in one of his radio interviews that it can taint the webot results for them to be picking up the ALTA report language because of a search engine picking up one of the reports. It makes sense.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
looks like the GLP thread is gone now.

I listened to Ed Dames last night he was on coast last week.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9guCr4o4PfE

This is the time line
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

within half a year it'll all be verified.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, indeedy, but if you're thinking about becoming self-sufficient, I wouldn't wait 6 months to find out.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I would just like to add to the fray that the delightful Dr. Doom has been predicting a Solar flare kill shot since 1996... some 13 years now. I guess my focus is just on getting the aquaponic system in and let the rest take care of itself.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

What I see as a convergence of information for the "ELE" type event is the following:

1. The galactic alignment of the solar system which has an effect on the sun, which is expect to reach solar maximum in the same time frame (~2012). There is no doubt the present evidence of higher energy in the whole solar system from this alignment.

2. The Px scenario, where it is believed that the planet has a very hight magnetic content. The increased understanding that the electric magnetic forces are significant in the influence of astronomical bodies.

3. RV and Ed Dames, as far as I know has a very high accuracy track record.

4. Ivan Stein in another thread shows the nature of the cataclysmic cycles. The cycle was much longer than the galactic alignment. It can be interpreted as a multiple of such galactic cycles, which means that there was another component to it. This other component is coming from the Px flyby which, depending on the flyby configuration, may be mild or lead to a physical pole shift. See the following for the flyby scenarios:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3jP...om=PL&index=12

Scientist are openly talking about the solar flare issue. It has happened before in the 1800s. Hollywood seem to have picked up on it in the movie "the Knowing". Also the whistle blower contact in project camelot about the wife of an engineer talking about the same issue.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:45 AM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

What really caught my attention from that HPH report, was this paragraph.

"Taking these in reverse order we first examine the idea that collective human
will power can affect manifest reality. Well, this turns out to be true, and we
have demonstrable evidence on September 11, 2001 when the first minutes
of the broadcast of the attacks on the masonic Twin Towers actually altered
the magnetic's of the planet as a whole, *and* these magnetic changes were
picked up from satellites. So the answer to that is a 'possible yes'. It would
seem that collective human emotions can alter magnetic fields, and thus are
actually affecting the planet as a whole, however, to exercise deliberate will
globally to affect as an example, a crustal shift of the planet requires mental
training that the vast majority of humans do not possess. Further while we
could do just that sort of thing if all humans on the planet were practicing
zen monks or jain renunciants, that would seem to not be probable within
the next few years."

The Webot work shows what the future humans have on their minds and talk about, provided nothing changes in the now.

After watching events unfold over the last year with intense interest, I get the distinct impression that things have changed, and for the better. I can't back that up with anything but my intuition, but I've learned to trust that more than I used to.

We sell ourselves short. We assume that much of what is predicted and foreseen, when we consider it as credible, is somehow immutable. That's a big lie. It's not immutable. Millions of people watched the horror of 911, and their reactions changed the world, instantly.

I believe that works both ways, and that we don't need to become Zen Monks in order to change the balance in a positive direction. even to the point of lessening or eliminating the coming events being foreseen.

There is no such thing as a future, and no such thing as a past. There is only a now, and everything that takes place, takes place now.

There is no predetermined destiny or fate. Everything is open to negotiation. Our decisions set the stage for the future nows.

The biggest problem right now, from my perspective, is not what the PTB is up to, or what the universe is bringing our way, but that there are just too few of us taking part in the decision making process from a responsible attitude. We're just waiting for news that someone is doing something about the situations, or that predictions were wrong, or that time lines have magically shifted.

I don't believe it works that way. I believe we create what manifests in the future right now, with our conscious participation.

That begs the obvious question "what is the purpose of creating the type of manifestation we currently seem to have set into motion?"

I've answered that for myself, to my own satisfaction. As long as that future serves us, it will remain in place. I honestly believe we can change any or all of what's scheduled to occur. we simply need to drop the pretense that we're powerless, and take back our own sovereignty as beings, instead of letting these little critters play acting as PTB decide what's going to happen.

They try to make it look complicated and totally outside our control. But that's smoke and mirrors. A simple change of mind changes everything.

I remember a story that exemplifies this. Some Pacific islanders learned a clever fishing technique. they cut a bunch of bamboo poles. they waded out into the lagoon, and joined the poles into a chain with villagers as the links, and then strung the chain out across the lagoon. Then they walked towards shore, casting a continuous shadow on the sandy bed beneath the water. This scared the fish who swam towards shore ahead of the encroaching shadow. They ended up trapped in the shallow water at the shore, where they were scooped up.

This is what the PTB have available to prevent our entering the decision making process. Our belief that the shadow on the sand is substantial, and to be avoided or fled.

There is nothing to prevent us from swimming right on through with the simple decision that there is nothing there to stop us.

The teacher is going to get harsher and harsher until we learn this lesson. It's our decision. nobody can make it for us, because the teacher knows when we copied somebody elses answers on the test.

"collective human will power can affect manifest reality. Well, this turns out to be true, and we have demonstrable evidence on September 11, 2001 when the first minutes
picked up from satellites."

If it works in a negative sense, it'll work in a positive one as well. The grand lesson involves duality. Polarity. The PTB are trying to solve the problem of duality. Do we really like where they are taking this? Do we really want to leave this up to them to decide?

I really think it's this simple.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:04 AM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Yes, indeedy, but if you're thinking about becoming self-sufficient, I wouldn't wait 6 months to find out.
alys
my statement does not mean "wait and see doing nothing". It simply means that we will know to what extent he was right in his predictions.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I honestly believe we can change any or all of what's scheduled to occur. we simply need to drop the pretense that we're powerless, and take back our own sovereignty as beings, instead of letting these little critters play acting as PTB decide what's going to happen.
Well said, myplanet2, excellent post.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #18
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Clif High On with Rebecca Journigan Apr 4-09

"collective human will power can affect manifest reality. Well, this turns out to be true, and we have demonstrable evidence on September 11, 2001 when the first minutes
picked up from satellites."

If it works in a negative sense, it'll work in a positive one as well. The grand lesson involves duality. Polarity. The PTB are trying to solve the problem of duality. Do we really like where they are taking this? Do we really want to leave this up to them to decide?

I really think it's this simple.[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ _

Excellent insights MyPlanet....it takes a certain amount of discipline to live in the NOW although it isn't impossible and realizing ourselves as "sovereign" to the decision-making recreating our future takes more discipline and willpower...again not impossible.
__________________________________________________ _
Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #19
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
my statement does not mean "wait and see doing nothing". It simply means that we will know to what extent he was right in his predictions.

Ah - usually wait and see implies (at least it has for me, as a native English-speaker) taking a stance of doing nothing, just being alert, watching. (For me and many of my friends, the statement of "we'll wait and see" was the kiss of death on some project we'd proposed to our parents - like going ice skating or skiing)

My comment was addressed to the "if he's right, and you wait 6 months to see that he's actually correct before you act on the predictions, it will be too late to accomplish something meaningful."

Just a language miscommunication there.

Last edited by alyscat; 04-30-2009 at 01:35 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HPH report, was this paragraph.

"Taking these in reverse order we first examine the idea that collective human
will power can affect manifest reality. Well, this turns out to be true, and we
have demonstrable evidence on September 11, 2001 when the first minutes
picked up from satellites. So the answer to that is a 'possible yes'. It would
seem that collective human emotions can alter magnetic fields, and thus are
actually affecting the planet as a whole, however, to exercise deliberate will
globally to affect as an example, a crustal shift of the planet requires mental
training that the vast majority of humans do not possess. Further while we
could do just that sort of thing if all humans on the planet were practicing
zen monks or jain renunciants, that would seem to not be probable within
the next few years."
The twin towers were pulverized by possibly direct energy weapons or small scale nuclear devices. Either approach could alter the Earth's magnetic balance by introducing magnetic pulse.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Ah - usually wait and see implies (at least it has for me, as a native English-speaker) taking a stance of doing nothing, just being alert, watching. (For me and many of my friends, the statement of "we'll wait and see" was the kiss of death on some project we'd proposed to our parents - like going ice skating or skiing)

My comment was addressed to the "if he's right, and you wait 6 months to see that he's actually correct before you act on the predictions, it will be too late to accomplish something meaningful."

Just a language miscommunication there.
That "wait" was confusing here i admit.