Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #101
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Often one must keep in mind the size of these war torn surfaces.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #102
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This thread got me interested in reviewing some of Jesus' sayings, and I find the Gospel of Thomas reveals a being who knows about polarities (or dualities) and the importance of merging (or unfixing) them, and a being who is aware of what he called "The Undivided". I do not see that he gave anyone a technical process for handling polarities. Perhaps his path was the transmutational or devotional path. A beautiful path of heart.

I'm putting all my money into doing just that -- unfixing polarities. He also alludes to past lives in the Gospel of Thomas and that they can trouble a person in the here and now. This is a being whom I could be in harmony with.

About galactic politics and wars, everything that is written about the current scene stirs up images that we may still hold re multi-previous similar events, and many of us may have some unfinished business to sort out so to speak.

Even though the format of this forum is linear, we are forming a close-ended connection, and through communication we help each other rise in awareness, and one by one we will leave the circle and return to ...... ?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #103
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
The ridge looks like the seam that forms when something is pressed or poured in a mold.
Yeah, it does look like that, It looks man made, or artificial!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #104
Tuza

I know your all going to think I am really dense here. I am trying to get my head around the whole war in space thing, looking at the pictures, reading the treads and so on and I know the bible having been brought up RC, but can someone succintly tell me what the bottom line means: I am not sure exactly what this means and I know that sounds dumb. Can someone explain to me in a short paragraph please.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #105
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I know your all going to think I am really dense here. I am trying to get my head around the whole war in space thing, looking at the pictures, reading the treads and so on and I know the bible having been brought up RC, but can someone succintly tell me what the bottom line means: I am not sure exactly what this means and I know that sounds dumb. Can someone explain to me in a short paragraph please.
Hi Tuza, I can give you my humble opinion,
Jesus has been crowned king of the heavens, he has deffeated the Devil, bad ET's and they have been humbled and thrown out of heaven and are hiding here amongst us, our governments have known about this for a long time and even work together with the bad ET's. We are now in what the Bible calls the end times Revelation, the last part of the Bible, their is going to be wars and loads of bad things happen but Jesus will come back and deffeat the devil and his helpers and then we can all live happily ever after.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:22 AM   #106
Norval
Banned

For anyone, that was a very humble expression of what the bible says in very simple terms of
what is happening.

A moment of silence please, , , , , for a well versed bible reader, fallen in defense of what is right
and just. I would also add that Arcora will be back soon, I hope, as another well versed bible
reader. Both Arcora and Gazbom took "bullets" that others should have. IMO

With the war in our solar system over it now appears that these thrown down losing bad ETs are
hell bent on mucking up our world. That is what the bible tells us at least. These ones that have
been deemed to be bad neighbors up there amongst the stars are now here for us to study and
learn from. How ironic is that? What will we learn from these bad ETs here amongst us? Yes,
those right here in these forums, some are bad ETs. And, maybe, just may be, there might be a
few that have had a change of heart. Bad ETs that have turned around, told their head honcho to
take a flying leap off the dock. Yes, some of those are here too. There is a war on people, right
here, everyday, 24 / 7, and most don't have a clue.

There are many that now read the forums and know these words to be true, regardless of the
thread detractors, and deceptions constantly thrown in our paths. We are only trying to prepare
those that have a basic clue as to what is really going on. I, we, cannot help the rest. Read the
bible. Then, and only then will you truly understand.

Norval L. Cunningham
Old 10-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #107
Stephen

I have read that some people want Norval to simply point to something/anything in the bible to 'show them' what he is talking about.

Let me take a shot at this....

This what I 'think' as to why Norval does not necessarily do this.

He wants you to 'see' for yourselves. To have your own epiphany about this subject.
By reading the bible and allowing people to become 'aware' on their own.
Lets call it a 'Wow Factor'.

I had that when I first (or better said recently) have had OBEs/Astral Projections/Whatever term you want to name it.

It was not until I saw and felt for myself that The Scales Fell From My Eyes so to speak in relation to my OBEs.

Far be it for me to 'speak' for Norval nor am I 'Defending' him which is not what I am attempting.
Norval can speak and defend for himself.

I am just trying to clarify as *I* see what it is that Norval (and Gale) are doing.

That goes without saying that Norval and I do not agree on everything however, we respect each others point of view.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:58 AM   #108
Norval
Banned

While there are many that post about varied time lines, levels of realities, dimensions, alternate
universes, and so on, and so on, and so on, pretty much everything one could imagine with their
imagination, I can only tell you of what we have learned about this physical universe we are in.
Even if it were a possibility of all these other realities, do we really need any of it to explain the
reality of today? While some of it may explain away various aspects of what we know to be
accepted facts about the ET / UFO information do we need anything more than just our own
known physical universe? Advanced technologies are fully capable, with some applied deception,
misdirection and subterfuge, to cause one to believe that they may have time traveled, or visited
other dimensions, universes and planets. There fore we will only discuss this one line of time, as
after all time is only a mutually agreed upon method of measurement to determine when an event
occurred, not another dementia. This has side tracked many.

When just contemplating this known physical universe our technological advancement allows us to
be able to now accept what we have seen demonstrated by these ET / UFOs as just that.
Applied technologies that we used to think of as ghosts, demons, angels, and all other distracting,
deceptive, and bogus crapola pulled on mankind over the past few thousand years can now be
understood and accepted. And, it was all, just a test.

This is the end of thousands of years where all who have lived and died of mankind have been
tested as to their integrity, goodness of heart, honor, all that makes you, YOU. Your collective
experiences tested you, and your responses noted, all of your life. The judgment is not from with
out, but from with in, our own hearts are our judges. Disclosure about the ET / bible connection,
based on what has happened over the centuries and today's modern technological
comprehension, now tells us that the rest of the story will be as true as what it told would happen,
and has.

There is a probability that there will be a so called "Staged Second Coming", ET disclosure event,
that would act as another deceiving misdirection. Don't fall for it. With the destruction in our solar
system that we have seen and past astronomers having witnessed we doubt that they can display
the kind of ships that the bible says are coming to earth. The Heavenly New Jerusalem is 1,500
miles big. Do you really think it will be coming alone? Now remember that it says, now King,
Jesus is returning with a vengeance. There is this attitude that one has when dealing with ones
enemies that didn't want him to become King. Not counting that it is said that the thoughts and
heart of Jesus is with mankind, and the bad ET's have gone way beyond their allowed testing of
mankind. Bluntly, the dude is returning, very ******.

The good side is all of the lies, deceptions, slander, bad mean types will be gone. Long live the
King; would be a good saying to learn I think, but that's just a suggestion. Imagine for a moment,
the exopolitical implications that the bible is true, the sociological implications would be staggering
as I can attest to, as the presidential advisor that visited with me on this very boat, twice, was a
sociologist. That was shortly after the think tank incident.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale smart

Last edited by Norval; 10-09-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: To add Gale's name.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:19 AM   #109
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

great thread!! just finished it, cant wait for more!

thanks so much.

and fwiw.... i dont see anything that Shechaiyah is talking about.

human figures? seriously?

that stuff takes away from the goodness of this thread. lol

thanks again
Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #110
EpiphaMe

That's the meat folks... your heart is your judge, within you, you know why? Because "you" don't really even exist (don't take that and run too far w/it). The Truth within knows all about "you",.... the erroneous, ignorant "you", that which is deceived, thinks it IS somebody! It's a matter of waking up to the reality of who you really are! Let them that have eyes, see.

"You" must "die" in order to know the truth that IS, knowledge of the only true One IS the definition of Eternal LIFE. That which was cast out of heaven is NEVER to return... the physical world is an outpicturing of the interior one.

Yes there is a good probability of a Staged (that word is more accurate than "fake") Alien Invasion and/or Second Coming. Your knowledge of what abides within will determine your experience. But either way, "you" got to go in order to make room for the abiding truth.

I hope you heard what Norval wrote above, that discussions of alternate time lines do not really matter (except as entertainment & the practice of discerning), it's always right now!

It's really beautiful when you understand. I know what I've written may not make sense, still I was moved to write.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #111
Norval
Banned

Spider Crater on Mercury

The full image.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10397.jpg

As many know of our research into Concise and Systematic, or CS crater chains this image was
posted and we were asked to take a look at it. Yes, those are CS crater chains crisscrossing the
area. The chains of craters were formed before the main big central one as the ejected material
from the big crater covers the CS crater chains. This would be similar to our aircraft strafing runs
over an ammo dump and then the dump exploding.

And, NASA's story.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10397
Old 10-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #112
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

jeeeez!! I thought the same thing before even reading your text..

wow man.. whatever was there.... they made darn sure there was nothing left.

jeez.. they blasted the hell out of that area...

this is weird man.......... but makes total sense.

thanks so much bro.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #113
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Norval, I was curious about a few things. I have recently read the king james version on Revelations. This is a huge change for me because I have always had an aversion to the bible, but seemed as a child to be fixated on the book of Revelations. I am trying to sift through it all and gain new knowledge. I am hoping that you can assist me with this. What I would like to do is reread the passages with new eyes so to speak. Any pointers? With all the characters mentioned it becomes quite confusing. I understand I am to replace god with ET, but who are the others characters. Who is who? Any assistance you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #114
Norval
Banned

Lady Golfer,
While Revelations is a part of the story of The War in our solar system it deals with much more
than that. Much of it will have to be addressed in a different thread. It just wouldn't have a bearing
in this thread at this time. These are events that have, are, or will take place. You may want to
make sure your bible has 2nd Esdras (Apocrypha) to cross reference much of Revelations. Or
you can access that book of the bible on line too, but I doubt the cross references would be
there. Much of what I have wrote about is of Revelations but it is in several threads here.
Keep reading, there is time to learn, and don't forget to ask for help, after all, prayer is just
another word for mental telepathy.

Orion11, Thank you.
Saturn's Saucer Moons

Full size.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA08405.jpg

The Nasa story.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA08405

Check out more of Saturn's "moons", here
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/targetFamily/Saturn
Old 10-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #115
Buchanan561
Avalon Senior Member

Keep up the good work Norval & Gale, and know that there are more of us silent readers than the vocal ones and we take in and absorb what you are trying to show and tell us all. It is the silent ones that need to be reached, and they are there...all ears. Emma

And we are very much aware of the distractors who would like to shut you up. Keep up the fight.
Buchanan561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #116
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
While there are many that post about varied time lines, levels of realities, dimensions, alternate
universes, and so on, and so on, and so on, pretty much everything one could imagine with their
imagination, I can only tell you of what we have learned about this physical universe we are in.
Even if it were a possibility of all these other realities, do we really need any of it to explain the
reality of today? While some of it may explain away various aspects of what we know to be
accepted facts about the ET / UFO information do we need anything more than just our own
known physical universe? Advanced technologies are fully capable, with some applied deception,
misdirection and subterfuge, to cause one to believe that they may have time traveled, or visited
other dimensions, universes and planets. There fore we will only discuss this one line of time, as
after all time is only a mutually agreed upon method of measurement to determine when an event
occurred, not another dementia. This has side tracked many.

When just contemplating this known physical universe our technological advancement allows us to
be able to now accept what we have seen demonstrated by these ET / UFOs as just that.
Applied technologies that we used to think of as ghosts, demons, angels, and all other distracting,
deceptive, and bogus crapola pulled on mankind over the past few thousand years can now be
understood and accepted. And, it was all, just a test.

This is the end of thousands of years where all who have lived and died of mankind have been
tested as to their integrity, goodness of heart, honor, all that makes you, YOU. Your collective
experiences tested you, and your responses noted, all of your life. The judgment is not from with
out, but from with in, our own hearts are our judges. Disclosure about the ET / bible connection,
based on what has happened over the centuries and today's modern technological
comprehension, now tells us that the rest of the story will be as true as what it told would happen,
and has.

There is a probability that there will be a so called "Staged Second Coming", ET disclosure event,
that would act as another deceiving misdirection. Don't fall for it. With the destruction in our solar
system that we have seen and past astronomers having witnessed we doubt that they can display
the kind of ships that the bible says are coming to earth. The Heavenly New Jerusalem is 1,500
miles big. Do you really think it will be coming alone? Now remember that it says, now King,
Jesus is returning with a vengeance. There is this attitude that one has when dealing with ones
enemies that didn't want him to become King. Not counting that it is said that the thoughts and
heart of Jesus is with mankind, and the bad ET's have gone way beyond their allowed testing of
mankind. Bluntly, the dude is returning, very ******.

The good side is all of the lies, deceptions, slander, bad mean types will be gone. Long live the
King; would be a good saying to learn I think, but that's just a suggestion. Imagine for a moment,
the exopolitical implications that the bible is true, the sociological implications would be staggering
as I can attest to, as the presidential advisor that visited with me on this very boat, twice, was a
sociologist. That was shortly after the think tank incident.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale smart
I just can't imagine the technology we will inherit when he does come!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #117
Zira

Quote:
While doing the CS crater chain research we found that "in person" 1% of the people we
have talked with vehemently agreed that these concise and systematic chains of craters
are caused by a comet or asteroid. 99% agreed with us that this was literally impossible
to have happened by "chance".

On the internet forums of science, astronomy, and S.E.T.I. sites we found the exact
opposite. We, and the very few that agreed with us, were mercilessly set upon by IAC
agents (thought police) and the Bad ET's, so called "professional skeptics and
debunkers". Gale and I were "literally" killed, hell, we got slaughtered.

That was a major wake up call about these agents on the web.

Who SOLD OUT Who?
The "Sell Out", or bending to the powers that be, has kept them, and their loved ones,
"safe". Several sites we posted our information about the CS crater chain research are
gone, or our posts were removed. Yes, we stand by the bible's explanation of "why" all
this is going on. We found it is the only source of reliable true information to base the
"why" of what we see in the world today.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094

Over the years we have been in contact with people from all over the world. Scientists,
mathematicians, theologians, you can pretty much name the fields of learning and we have
had to talk to them as our research spanned such a broad base. Many of them are, or
have left the US. Some were not allowed to leave, or were "called back", even forced to
return.

Now, all of a sudden, we are seeing a turn around by some of those agents, but not the
Bad ET's as they just want all humans dead. What we are now seeing is some of the PtB
seem to think it is time for this information to be allowed out. Bill and Kerry's Avalon
forum appears to be the means of delivery for this information. With or with out their
knowledge. So, with this in mind I do apologize for saying they "sold out", when in fact it
seems to me this information that Gale and I have been providing is vital to the Ground
Crew. IF the bible is really about the UFO/ET connection, then it also contains the
information about what needs to be done to prepare ourselves for Disclosure Day, and
after. Bill, and Kerry, should have banned me, but didn't. That said allot.
In case you've been in la la land,Bil,Kerry,and most people on this forum have great disdain for Holy Scripture.Watch their video interviews.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #118
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zira View Post
In case you've been in la la land,Bil,Kerry,and most people on this forum have great disdain for Holy Scripture.Watch their video interviews.
From what I can tell Norval shows a great reverance for, and puts all of his faith in the Bible.

Your comment here and on other threads makes me think that, while you're faithful, you haven't read the Bible without the lens of fundamentalism.

Are you one of those who believes that Christians will suddenly fly naked into the clouds at the sound of a trumpet?
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #119
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

I agree with you 100% Mystyca.. Right ON!

He is a very respectfull person of the bible, has almost had all the books published till now ( and some bizarre, rare ones too) He ha been studiyng for more than 20 PLUS (30 i think) years the bible.

Besides his point of view of what he write, show and SHARE with us, is solid proof! And he is not advertising or selling anything, that all makes me think this hard work of interpretation with a modern view and the thechnology that we have now, can give us real answers like he has been doing!!

So MYSTICA, i'm with you 100% and the people that think that will fly naked to the sky for been a good christian, should think and read the bible again with a pragmatic and fundamentalistic view in perspect!

to reality
Peace and love to all you people

Last edited by SpeedAdict; 10-12-2008 at 11:17 AM.
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #120
hobbit
Unsubscribed

When I read revelations, I do so with an electrical hat on.
I look at pictures of other planets with an electrical hat on.
The only war I see is a natural one of an electrical universe operating.

We are a consequence of the condition upon the surface of this planet, and by condition I mean electrical condition, it appears as though that condition is changing, very fast.
This may lead to huge transfers of opposing electrical charges, with catastrophic consequences.
Is this what this thread is about?
If You are proposing that the scars on the moon and other planets are caused by weapons, I sense you are wrong.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #121
Norval
Banned

Hobbit, that was answered here.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...9&postcount=34

This war in our solar system went on for eons with the bad ets fighting with each other. The
mythological records are full of these battles. So to have these events been witnessed in modern
times. Astronomers, and even our space shuttles have witnessed some of the action.

It stands to reason that there is a "NO Fly" zone around "Prison Planet Earth" at this time. Yes,
the good ET's (angels) are flying around and making sure no one leaves or gets into space that is
not supposed to. That would mean that some of the whistle blowers were deceived as to what
may have really happened, or where they may have thought they had gone. Remember, it is the
governments that are leaking all this misdirection and misinformation through whistle blowers.
After all, that is where they all got their information. Thus, I doubt that there are any bases of
mankind's elsewhere other than the International Space Station. I would doubt any military space
based super weapons too. Think about it.

This war is now here amongst us. It is a technological based war of information espionage. A
short time ago mankind's very existence was at stake, but we have passed that point. The
conspiracy to cover this up for many decades was because of the governments lack of true
knowledge of just who these aliens were that they were dealing with. They now know, as do we,
and now you.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Old 10-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #122
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Norval, congratulations for your thread.
I am curious, do you know the work of :

Lynn Marzulli and Joseph P. Farrell ?

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #123
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

YUP...norval and gale are definitely onto something

in case, an inner circle is completely enillated

you would leave "clues" for "others" to pick up

or, when you cycle back in again, in your next incarnation

you can pick up your weaving...right were you left off

in my opinion, i think "norval and gale" should be interviewed
by project avalon/project camelot, very soon

keep up the great work, you two

it is very interesting

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #124
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus-pUnK View Post
Hi Norval, congratulations for your thread.
I am curious, do you know the work of :

Lynn Marzulli and Joseph P. Farrell ?

salute.
Book sellers?

Thanks eXchanger
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #125
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Book sellers?

Thanks eXchanger
where iS my winkee ????

yup...people should pay attention to what you are doing!!!

norval & gale
&

for sure

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-12-2008 at 08:20 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo