Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #26
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Which film is better at opening the eyes of the people and why?

These :

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE1cT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAu1J38CjfU

because they really opens your eyes
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #27
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
from http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/movies.html

Suggested Movies to Watch
That Which is Programmed in Fiction, Programs Your Acceptance of a Planned Future

...Hi doom, from ur list, what it looks like to me is that ur focusing on the real bad stuff they have done in the recent past and what they want to do to us in the future. maybe these arent so good for waking people up as it would only cause fear and we all know what the laws of attrection do when fear reigns supreme! these films would be good for people researching the fine details of the already gained knowledge of whats going on so that fear doesnt reign supreme in the observer. just my opinion, but i would rather people didnt fear as it rubs off on all of us eventually!
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #28
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.komie View Post
...Hi doom, from ur list, what it looks like to me is that ur focusing on the real bad stuff they have done in the recent past and what they want to do to us in the future. maybe these arent so good for waking people up as it would only cause fear and we all know what the laws of attrection do when fear reigns supreme! these films would be good for people researching the fine details of the already gained knowledge of whats going on so that fear doesnt reign supreme in the observer. just my opinion, but i would rather people didnt fear as it rubs off on all of us eventually!
Actually I believe they are good for waking people up, for that reason, that they are "bad" and showing us predictive programming. We can learn their agenda from them. Many of these other movies people are suggesting are just as bad in the fact that they are not meant to wake people up at all, do you really think millions of dollars are spent by the establishment in order to wake people up? It is not "fear mongering" to wake up to the nightmare. You have to realize what is wrong, and then understand it, before fixing it. Many new agers want to ignore the bad and focus on good only to create reality that is good, but let me tell you this is pyshcological warfare/counter intellgience, because those people have already been defeated because that is the purpose of pyshcological warfare/counter intellgience, to make people ignore reality.

"Documentaries" are the same, and just as suspect to be counter intellgience/dis-info, except that you can get people like us who are confused making them as well as the establishment, and it creates even more confusion, although, I personally think if you do want to watch some kind of video that is purposely meant for "waking people up", whether or not the person making it is completely correct, free/homemade videos on google/you tube are at least going to be the most likely to be genuine and honest. You don't get geuine and honest movies in the mainstream at the big theaters.

Last edited by Doom; 10-24-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:24 PM   #29
Sands
Avalon Senior Member

Fight Club
Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #30
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Neat idea Soulsuspect

Great list Doom !

I found Code 46 particularly poignant.

How about Chinatown ? For awakening us to the idea that you can commit a crime and get away with it...if you're a big enough fish.

And has anyone mentioned star wars ???

It's got it all surely ! From evil empires to discovery of self and the power of the force...

It fact it's so good, it can't possibly be original. I was thinking recently about the bit where Obi-wan let's himself be struck down in order to become stronger. That is so archetypal, I'm willing to bet that must come from another story.....

any ideas anyone ?

peace n love n a gin n tonic

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #31
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

edit

Last edited by MAP; 11-19-2008 at 07:37 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #32
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Just watch any video footage of the starving CHILDREN across the planet, then look at your surroundings and your family and IMAGINE.

If that does not shock the heart Chakra and bring a question of WHY then.....

Go back to sleep.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #33
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

The day the earth stood still. This film tells WHY all this is happening and what to do to stop it.
Cla-to...Gort-Barada-Nicto.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:13 PM   #34
2+2=5
Avalon Senior Member

We can't rely on mainstream movies to "wake people up."

Any of Alex Jones' movies and both Zeitgeist's are excellent as well.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #35
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi what about V tele episodes says it all in detail, you can't get better if you want a road map
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #36
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:32 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #37
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post
Hi what about V tele episodes says it all in detail, you can't get better if you want a road map
V does show us massive dis-information. It is good study to see how they plant these seeds of disinfo.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...ripts_2006.pdf
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/t...Alan_Watt.html

here's a bit of text from these transcipts linked above:
People are chasing all kinds of things today which are conjured up by communications industries and media and entertainment. They’re chasing phantoms you might say. Phantoms in the air, forms created purely out of imagination with cunningness of course, using archetypal type symbolism which everyone reacts to.

A good example is the reptilian agenda. It sold lots of books, started really with a series on television called "V," a well funded series about these creatures and UFOs of course coming down to Earth and under their partly human skin they’re actually reptile people who eat mice and rats and things. That prepared the ground work. As Albert Pike said, "we always lay the foundation first and then build on it."

Out eventually comes another man with his own interpretation of the Sumerian tablets. A unique interpretation that’s kind of laughed at by politer circles who have done more research than he has and who have no spin to take and then it’s built upon by other authors put out from the same sources who then build on it.

But the foundation is faulty. It’s the "V" you see. If you understand what the "V" symbol actually means you start to understand why they call things these particular names. The "V" series came first, put the foundation there of possibility thinking. Out comes the unique interpretation to build on it, then come the authors with repetition, repetition, repetition. They call that a form of psychic driving as they used in MKUltra, and of course they seem to thing it’s real by the much speaking as they say. The more they say it the more they become real.
Meanwhile, even on this website here, there are hundreds of emails coming in from people who are following Annunaki, reptilian people, the UFO’s and space aliens behind it. All this stuff has being put out over generations where they were inundated with science fiction and authors, specially chosen authors, high Masonic connections, to mesmerize the public and prepare their minds for this counterintelligence process; because the time comes during every great plan when enough people are awakened to the plan. The time always comes when a critical moment in the balance is reached, and those who implement the changes to come must counter it. That’s called counter-intelligence. You take the intelligence that’s been gathered by small people and you put out superstars, take that intelligence, they’re pushed to the very top, they become the leaders and then they spin it off into outer space. They diffuse it. They negate it. They render it harmless, you see, and that’s what counterintelligence does.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

V is five in Roman Numerals. This is again the power of the Masonic code, the FIFTH RACE THEY call IT .

Maybe one day I’ll go into all of that. "V" was a television series, big production for television, 19 episodes, and once again the sky is full of space ships one morning and they’re all over the world and these quite beautiful creatures come out, very human looking, and it turns out underneath their little plastic skins they’re reptiles. Reptiles. I wonder where we get the idea of reptiles and why it keeps popping up. That’s how the SEED is PLANTED through DISINFORMATION, through big, big muses. You muse an idea through fiction and repetition into the minds of the public and that’s how you build a pyramid in your mind.

Prepare the soil. Plant the seed. Build on it generation by generation and the public will eventually be so bewildered and they’ll believe it that you can SPIN THEM OFF in any direction; and the more fascinating it is, the more the people unfortunately like it.

Last edited by Doom; 10-26-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #38
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

sorry but the thread was WHICH FILM IS BETTER OPENING EYES OF THE PEOPLE ? I've found keep it simple for ppl who want an explanation of what we are dealing with, the episodes of V fits all whats happening and gets ppl's attention, then move on softly softly. Also the BIBLE is a very good book to read right now. I've got a family and have my feet firmly on the ground , do you know how hard it is to explain whats happening they think I'm ready for hospitalization, and that's what TPTB want.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #39
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Thx1138
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #40
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

About the best starter film I can think of is the "Changeling" out now directed by Clint Eastwood. The reason is that this film shows not only a frightening conspiracy within government, but also just how easy ordinary people in general can be recruited to participate. Power corrupts and the closer you get to absolute power the greater the corruption, so a film like this just shows the basic potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8cC21jB9EE
is also very good as it clearly shows that deliberate conspiracy against education does exist.

Then the Ben Stein film "No Intelligence Allowed" which shows the corruption of education in existence now.

Once a person realizes how possible and easy corruption is, it's much easier to expand their thinking to more global issues.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #41
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which film is better at opening the eyes of the people and why?

Movie: Pay It Forward. And why? The movie does teach us to have a better understanding about the world and other people in the world. It also teaches us that there are good people in the world.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote