Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 01:02 AM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default European wide bank failures. Not just USA any more.

"Germany's biggest bank bail-out, putting together a €35 billion loan package to save Hypo Real Estate. By then Europe was "staring into the abyss," he admitted. Belgium faced worse. It had to nationalise Fortis (with Dutch help), a 300-year-old bastion of Flemish finance, followed a day later by a bail-out for Dexia (with French help).

"Within hours they were all trumped by Dublin. The Irish government issued a blanket guarantee of the deposits and debts of its six largest lenders in the most radical bank bail-out since the Scandinavian rescues in the early 1990s. Then France upped the ante with a €300 billion pan-European lifeboat for the banks. The drama has exposed Europe's dark secret for all to see. EU banks took on even more debt leverage than their US counterparts, despite the tirades against ''le capitalisme sauvage'' of the Anglo-Saxons...

"It turns out that European regulators have allowed even greater use of "off-books" chicanery than the Americans. Mr Paulson may have saved Europe."

The Europeans are finding it difficult to agree on much. The Irish guarantee of bank deposits was condemned by Brussels and London (the British fear it will cause UK savers to transfer their accounts to Ireland).

Of the French bailout plan, it is reported that Nicolas Sarkozy has called meetings with EU leaders to work on a package of measures to create a "Europe-wide emergency fund" to bail out banks when governments are unable to intervene.

http://eursoc.com/news/fullstory.php..._Eurozone.html

################################################## ##

Just look at it. Still think that this isn't going to roll through europe? But really take a good long hard look. They are 'pooling' resources. Our monies going into their pools to keep them at the top of the table. We 'might' get some money 'if' we are lucky to have a bank.

Ireland took a brave step, and yet it is being howled down. Why? is it because the elite don't want the masses to have financial security? or do they want us totally dependant on 'them' in the state system?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: European wide bank failures. Not just USA any more.

nice one sol, its not new news to me... i recommend listening to coast to coast am from america. they are at least 2 months ahead of the curve and i have already been buying gold to get rid of the pointless promise paper that everyone still worships. for more info on coast to coast, google 'stokeman - tpb' and get downloading. they have experts that dont lie to u and also have the weird and the wonderful news of strangeness thoughout our planet. each nights show is 4 hours long and makes for great listening while at work with an mp3 player. whatever happens over there happens over here becoz the bank of england owns everything, even amerika or should i say amaraka.

BUY GOLD WHILE THE PRICES ARE DOWN!

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-21-2008 at 11:26 PM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:11 AM   #3
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.komie View Post
nice one sol, its not new news to me... i recommend listening to coast to coast am from america. they are at least 2 months ahead of the curve and i have already been buying gold to get rid of the pointless promise paper that everyone still worships. for more info on coast to coast, google 'stokeman - tpb' and get downloading. they have experts that dont lie to u and also have the weird and the wonderful news of strangeness thoughout our planet. each nights show is 4 hours long and makes for great listening while at work with an mp3 player. whatever happens over there happens over here becoz the bank of england owns everything, even amerika or should i say amaraka.

BUY GOLD WHILE THE PRICES ARE DOWN!
They don't lie eh?

No offense, but I don't trust the "buy gold" people anymore than the others. They are doing it to gain as well.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 AM   #4
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
They don't lie eh?

No offense, but I don't trust the "buy gold" people anymore than the others. They are doing it to gain as well.

they dont lie?... and others outlets of so called news dont? at least they call it for what it is!

the only reason im buying gold is to trade when paper is worthless, and thats exactly whats happening. you dont need the news for that! all paper money is is to promise the bearer to pay in gold. since that no longer is a real thing and now just a worthless piece of paper, i know what i want in my hand and i know what can be traded. paper is for burning, gold/silver for trading. so, if they suppress the gold market which isnt under our control whether we buy it or sell it as they are flooding the market, from what ur saying i shouldnt buy gold coins for trade and hope that the paper will do. come on! the gold price is at £520 / oz... with inflation it should be at £2000/ oz. trade still has to happen whether u have skills to trade, time to trade or gold/silver to trade. with the stock market collapes going on, 2 years of prior knowledge (mayan calender - Ian Lungold) that this has to happen and a few years of my working lifes wages/savings, because i want to trade my paper for hard currency accepted all over the world, really i shouldn't be trusted because maybe im part of the problem?! making plans for the near future isn't being one of them... nor is weaponising myself for the future to protect my family and friends make me a god damned murderer.

people have to get out of their comfort zones, and get ready for the coming grief! i can be all 'everyones great and infinite love' - but that can only take u so far and then what?! theres a few of us and all the sheeple are volatile angry manic are a hell of a lot of them and im sure they will kill to get what they have not prepared for. will you be going on raiding parties to supermarkets and taking all the food in a mad rush. will u be like all the sheeple and take to the roads in a 4x4 on a road to nowhere?

i mean no disrepect but paper and prayers aint going to do much on the run up to 2012. making practical plans may help u last a hell of a lot longer!

i wish u all the best for the future and i hope whatever ur going to do works and ill be making plans to try to help people as well as my own in our own ways.

buying gold at a low price and then selling at a high price is pointless if the paper money is worthless! thats greed with no insight.

buying gold to trade as a currency is what i would call wealth redistribution when everyones paper money is being carried around in wheel barrows!

god bless u and all the best....

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-23-2008 at 03:21 AM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote