Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Post Sporadic Tides in Maine

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/stor...=95015&catid=2

So today my mom informed of some strange tide anomalies in Booth Bay, Maine, about an hour from me and that was on the news. I laughed and she looked at me strange.

I said, "I guarantee it's a new moon today. Did they reference it in the news?"

And no, they didn't. And yes, my friends it's a new moon.

Anyways, I figured this out a couple days ago, why new moons, full moons, and eclipses cause sporadic weather patterns or earthquakes. If you read Marko Rodin's work on vortex mathematics you MIGHT be able to understand it, not saying you won't, but it's over most peoples heads.

To sum it up, when you line up the planetary bodies, the moon and the Earth with the sun, it causes a natural tunneling effect to occur with energy, ie a vortex, which causes not only more energy to be pushed in our direction (overall volume) but also causes energy to be highly concentrated at the apex of such vortexes. The exact geometrics of it, I am still working on. Hopefully, I'll make some progress with tonight's meditation.

As we get closer to the infamous 2012 era, there is going to be an exponential increase emanating from our galactic center. This energy I feel is directly connected to our sun (the science is lacking here, but there's a bunch still to work with), which then trickles on down to us.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #2
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sporadic Tides in Maine

Food for thought Gregor.

Reminds me of the sun behind the sun Sirius B with it's super density and powerful magentic fields affecting our sun and consequently us.

I'm going to check out the Marko Rodin site.

Many thanks.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:40 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Earthquake in Pakistan
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...ake/index.html

Happened at 4 am in Pakistan, right around the witching hour. Anyways, this happened at 7 PM EST, while the tides happened this afternoon in Maine, right around the same time. My notion is around this time there was a surge of energy from our sun. Another interesting notion, on the other side of the planet from Quetta, as in if you dug a hole through the Earth (being its not hollow haha), is Easter Island. The moon was also completely a new moon (as in 0% full) during this time.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:29 AM   #4
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

our large spring tides can sometimes flood the water front car parks, it happens every year, we had a report on the news say it was due to global warming.
I had a couple of tourists tell me about what they heard on the news and where all concerned about the water in the car park.

I told them to wait where they where for a minute and returned with a Tide book (I worked on boats so we had a tide book on every vessel)
I asked them what the date was, (which I knew already) and showed them the tide for that date.
Sure enough, spring tide with an asterix, saying king tide (larger than normal)
I also informed them that some of these charts are written a couple of years in advance,
Moral of the story, don't alays believe what you hear on the news
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
our large spring tides can sometimes flood the water front car parks, it happens every year, we had a report on the news say it was due to global warming.
I had a couple of tourists tell me about what they heard on the news and where all concerned about the water in the car park.

I told them to wait where they where for a minute and returned with a Tide book (I worked on boats so we had a tide book on every vessel)
I asked them what the date was, (which I knew already) and showed them the tide for that date.
Sure enough, spring tide with an asterix, saying king tide (larger than normal)
I also informed them that some of these charts are written a couple of years in advance,
Moral of the story, don't alays believe what you hear on the news
Oh no no. That happens hear too, but this is the first time EVER this has happened in Maine, where the tide retreated in and out, like the tides usually do but in a single tidal period, it made people think there was a tsunami coming. However, Maine is one of the safest places in the world from a tsunami, not only do to the lack of faults but our continental shelf is 250 miles which is a huge barrier. Anyways, we also have some of the largest tides in the world, the largest being just North of us in the Bay of Fundy, so any moon disturbances would be well noticed here.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:58 AM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

There are reports tonight that just south of Booth Bay where that tidal anomaly occured that there are northern lights at this very moment. My best guess is some sort of energy vortex has opened.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like Boothbay has quite its fair share of hauntings, and spooky history. I guess I found an energy vortex
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
To sum it up, when you line up the planetary bodies, the moon and the Earth with the sun, it causes a natural tunneling effect to occur with energy, ie a vortex, which causes not only more energy to be pushed in our direction (overall volume) but also causes energy to be highly concentrated at the apex of such vortexes. The exact geometrics of it, I am still working on. Hopefully, I'll make some progress with tonight's meditation.

As we get closer to the infamous 2012 era, there is going to be an exponential increase emanating from our galactic center. This energy I feel is directly connected to our sun (the science is lacking here, but there's a bunch still to work with), which then trickles on down to us.
Gregor, did you read this thread?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6515

I also think there's a connection and perhaps ^^^ will play a part.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mai...nge_a_mystery/
A news report on gregarturo posting.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:03 PM   #10
PTTurboe

Haarp
Old 11-04-2008, 12:35 AM   #11
Norval
Banned

uhmmm what can I say, get an education?

Seriously, , ,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:18 AM   #12
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Wait a minute. What is this? One person says Haarp but doesn't explain their reasoning. The focus was on the tides, not on Pakistan. They wouldn't use Haarp on a set of tides in rural Maine.

AND GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE!!! EVERY NATURAL DISASTER DOES NOT IMPLY IT IS MANMADE DUE TO THIS HAARP BIZ! NATURAL DISASTERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER!

And Norval, are you implying I don't have an education because that is blatant ignorance on your part. I was just told today by one of the leading professors at my university who has a PhD and who is acclaimed internationally for his work that I am one of his most intelligent students he has ever had. Please don't patronize me and think your intellect surpasses all. I started teaching myself physics on my own at 16, and was nationally recognized as a student for my work in physics. You wanna see an intellect get mad, well you just did.

Anyways, this same teacher said this to me in reference to a paper I just wrote on philosophy today after class as I usually stay and chat with him one on one:
"Gregor, you are able to take something so rough and raw, and turn it into something absolutely precise and perfect." My point is the messenger that stands before you now with these electronic words, does in fact have validity in the real world with what he is saying.

I have developed many theories on my own, and I have quite the success record for confirming the validity of them through research and experimentation.

Do not patronize me and get your head out of your @$$.

Ignorance is running amock on Avalon, and I am getting thoroughly disgusted with it. For the disinfo agents out there, the evil unknown among us, guess what. Be afraid, be very very afraid. For the beauty and love in me, the passion I have for life and knowledge will overcome any obstacle you throw in front of me. I stand before you in the name of truth.

Also back on topic, it was said in the news again yesterday that "meteorologists are still baffled by the tide incident and have said we will probably never know what happened."

Namaste

Tags
tide 2012 earth changes