Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #51
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi all, very nice to see more awakened people in Quebec!

I live in Abitibi, so im quite far from Montreal. I hope you will forgive me for not showing at the meeting Would have loved to be there though, maybe another time.

Im part of a group of awakened people (6-7 people atm) who have been planning to start a self sufficient community out in the countryside. Im the only one who can speak english so im talking on their behalf
We plan to stay in Abitibi since our area is protected in so many levels (very far from any large city and lage body of water, highest altitude, waters separate here, so the pollution from other areas dont flow to here, etc etc).

We just started looking to find a land plot where we could start our project. We are facing some difficulties though (thats to be expected). With the current zoning regulations, its not possible to build more than one house on an agricultural zoned plot. Since we know other similar communities exist, they must have found a workaround. I would be interested to hear about it if someone can help us
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:41 AM   #52
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree philosophically. I am here but I am aware of being more than my identity here. It seems important to discreate negative energy masses in my space and in the space of my loved ones and that is my only excuse for taking up space here. Otherwise, death has no sting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf monk View Post
Greetings,my message may sound wrong but necessary.

If my life here have to end there, so be it.Trying to run away is normal but, be aware my friend that your life will end if it is needed,from radiation or from a car accident driving away from danger.I give you all a hint since it is still free.I will not buy extra car battery but i will sit in the high grass.I will not build a new society for i builded love until the beginning.I will not judge other people choice for i always judge myself after a death.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:14 AM   #53
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone. My name is Steven. I have so much to say, but i'll be short for the purpose of this thread to be respected. Since my childhood, I have visions. Not in dreams or while I meditate. Sudden vision that comes when Im quiet. We are forming a communauty with awakened people already. We are familly oriented with children, indeed, children are very, very, very important for those who will provide NOT RESCUE, but assistance. In one of my vision, the thought I received is that children are very important into a community, more then we can ever imagine. They are very potent, if I can put it this way. The younger they are the more potent they are for the focus of the community.

We do not need to be rescued, but only assited. In this, we are very serious. We use Handbook for the New Paradigm as guide and we stick to it. We focus on what we want and do not waste thought about what we fear. Even if we are all on earth transforming, we stay focus on creating the New Paradigm that our children will grow in.

All my blessing to you my sisters and brothers, namaste...

Last edited by Steven; 09-25-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #54
fafi
Avalon Senior Member

hi everone,
My name's Rafi ,very strange experiences started happening to me in the past 5 years i began to look for answers & it is what drove me here. needless to say is that now that i've found similar people who share part of a belief, i would certainly appreciate any type of exchange of further forms of knowledge.
i had begun a partenrship with someone a few months back only to find out that in reality not everybody has the ability to digest & to go on about their lives once they've awakened. Like on the matrix, not everybody has the ability to do it & even some that awake, begin wishing at some point they hadn't.
Whatever the outcome I would like to wish you all the most positive thoughts in achieving a positive goal.
One day it will all make sense.
peace & prosperity to you all.
Rafi
fafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome, Rafi and thank you for bringing your enlightened self here.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #56
Fred
Banned

Post Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi guys its fred!

hope you are all doing well on this rainy day

Listen i have made the reservation

It will be at 20h00 on thursday the 18th

I will not tell the place of the meeting here but we will meet before on the street near the place

Meeting will be at 19h45 at Crescent/Ste-Catherine street (montreal)

Metro Peel GREEN LINE (go out onto stanley street, go south turn right on st-catherine it will be aroun 4 or 5 corner look the link for exact spot)

Metro Lucien- Lallier ORANGE LINE (go north when you arrive at René-levesque street youll see Crescent street just got north until you get to st-cathering street)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&saddr=Rue+Ste-Catherine+O&daddr=45.497176,-73.575375&hl=fr&geocode=Ff47tgIdk1Od-w%3B&mra=mi&mrsp=1,0&sz=16&sll=45.495639,-73.574538&sspn=0.007821,0.019312&ie=UTF8&z=16>

It will bee on the TROIS BRASSEUR corner (i would say south east corner)

Ill be wearing a Grey (verticaly black lined) Hoody, im 6,2 feet tall and i have black Hair and aslo my name is fred

Fred

514-217-1346

Plz, ppl who told me the were coming you need too, i had some arrangement to get us a quiest place, and i dont wanna look dumb infront of the manager

Later all
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #57
Fred
Banned

Smile Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi Guys

Just making sure everyone Got this straight

SO

when: tomorow (18th september)

Where: on the street corner near the trois brasseur (crescent and ste-catherine street downtown montreal)
*the meeting will not be at the trois brasseur*

Why: Meet ppl that are awaken and establish something to be able to survive the eventual crysis

HOW?: a quiet place where we can take a beer and start knowing eeach other

What to do: Prepare yourself some questions, i have some questions for you guys because i need to know stuff

Also invite all the ppl that are awake that you know

And if you dont find me just give me a call 514-217-1346

Fred

(not alot of ppl are awake, we must be special in a way)
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #58
SilV3rLighT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fred ! I'll be there see you guys tomorrow !!
SilV3rLighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #59
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!....yes, I will be there tomorrow. Fred, I really admire your leadership skills...thanks for all the energy put for this meeting. In my life right now, there is so much going on, I for sure would of not had the energy to put this together at this time.....so thanks alot for that.

Im looking forward to meeting you all and create new strong freindships in the spirit of getting ready to face the upcoming challenges.
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:11 AM   #60
topsykret
Avalon Senior Member

I just found the thread and...take knowledge that there will be a meeting tomorrow.Too fast for me to organize a trip to Montreal as i live in Ste-Agathe des monts...Next time i will be there.I think i can be usefull for all poeple interested in gardening ,composting,collecting wild mushrooms,wild edible plant.I'm not a master but can introduce people to the basic.

AL
topsykret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:44 AM   #61
astraelia
Avalon Senior Member

Default PHOTOS ALBUM of the MATAWINI SACRED SITE :

PHOTOS ALBUM of the MATAWINI SACRED SITE :

If you go in my profile, you can view a photo album of the different sacred sites that are found around the Matawini Mountain.

May the Great Spirit shine in our hearts.

Astraelia
astraelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:17 AM   #62
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Quebec/Montreal survival community

Hi everyone my name is Johnny I have just recently joined Project Avalon after being a big fan of project camelot for roughly a year or so. Bill & Kerry have done an amasing job in giving us this opportunity to be able to unite this big family. Together we can share our knowlege, experience and grow together as one. I truely believe this was their calling from above. Thanks Bill, Kerry.

I'm pretty excited to see we are quite a few awaken ones here in Quebec. By sometime next week i hope to have probably a few of my friends that will join our community as well.

I have read all the posts and see alot of you will be meeting tomorrow night, unfortunetly I can not make it tomorrow but I hope you guys will bring me up to date with the latest news.

Last edited by Ace of Hearts; 09-18-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #63
MisterPanda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, panda here, just wanted to greet everyone
MisterPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #64
Bamboo
Avalon Senior Member

Bummer, I have food poisoning, taking Gravol so I can feel better for the meeting and won't spray my 'charming personality' all over you guys. In the unfortunate case I won't be able to make it tonight please tell me all about it tomorrow, I mean ALL, really.

Still hopeful

Bamboo
Bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:23 AM   #65
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

i am a new york citier and what do u canadians think of takin in a refugee
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #66
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

We are here to create heaven on earth...
and, we are to laugh while doing it !!!
Welcome to PROJECT CAMELOT
(it was)(& still is)
"getting to the heart of what matters"
with PROJECT AVALON ...
(it is)
putting your heart into what matters !!!

I am Susan aka The eXchanger
(from ontario / but, i do love the "belle province"
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 AM   #67
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Contact has been made.
It was a great reunion.

You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not.

See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

Contact Movie
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:20 AM   #68
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

The native indian face on google earth I was talking about...

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=dto3mB__0Io
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #69
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a site for canada with properties and land for sale.
http://www.mls.ca

I check it often for the Quebec region. I have been noticing since last year prices going up in my area... yet its still very under populated.
I think because China has recently invested out here, water is busting from the ground, oil has been found, but a lot of it is Hush.
My family had lots of land taken away by the government because of the underground springs. They have pumps up on land my family still own.
Its a big story, long battle, all their lawyers were bought off and they lost the land. Land the Gov gave my grandfather because he was a prisoner of war for 6 years,,, in the end he died fighting to keep it and then they took it from my grandmother. I was also taken from my family, and it took me 25 years to be reunited with them. I believe it had something to do with the occult and experiments.
Anyhow.. I just thought to share the link because it has a lot of listings and seems to be the best tool for finding and compairing properties.
Peace! ~ Jenn
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #70
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys so how did the meeting go the other night?

What was the highlight of the evening?

How many of you were there?

Hi all just curious and anxious to get an update of what went on!

Johnny
---------------------
Because i-Care
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:15 AM   #71
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

To give a brief update on the mtg, there was a total of 10 people, including some guests. We started with a short meditation and the atmosphere quickly warm up to one of common interest and purpose. We each gave an introduction of ourselves, our background in the relevant subject matters, why the interest, when one was "awaken" to the present earth predicament, areas of skill, etc.

It was an informal and successful initial meeting. It lasted pass midnight until the Metro (subway) was close to closing. Tentatively set the next meeting to 2 week intervals; e-mails were exchanged for future contact.

/Wayne
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #72
SilV3rLighT
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately i said that I was going to be there but finaly something came up. We would have been 11 then .. I'll be able to make it whatever the reason in two weeks even if something come up I really want to be there because I missed the first one. I had a thought about you guys during that night so I'm glad everything went well. This week we should set another date .. and try to bring even more people than the first time.

Have a great weekend !

Seb
SilV3rLighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #73
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, just a little note to chime in and say how great the meeting was. I never thought that a meeting would happen so soon.
It gave me a great sens of power and good energy, I don't feel alone now with my "secrets"!
I will be there for the next one, maybe we could do theme nights, choose one subject and go thru all the info on it.
10 was a good managable number to start, I am anxious to see how we will organize if the count drastically grows......anyway, its all good.

Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:00 AM   #74
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi et bonjour to everyone from Brossard. Good to see so many of you from our area. I have been trying to read as many posts as possible every day. Lots of valuable info here. Since the ice storm my husband and I have been gathering together a few things to make life easier when heat and power are not available. We really have no plans yet to relocate . We are very much involved in volunteer work and pretty well have sunk our roots into the community. That being said, we still believe in being prepared for whatever emergencies can come our way, i.e. we are in an earthquake zone I think. Can anyone give me some advice re the portable solar panels offered at Canadian Tire? We really don't know too much about this stuff and this is definitely
a good time to start! Thanks. Diane
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #75
RobMtl007

Greetings Everyone:

I'm from Montreal too.

I follow the videos of Project Camelot and find them amazing.

I missed your first meeting on September 18, but I would like to join you
on your next meeting.
When will the next meeting be?

I think by having meetings toegether we can further understand how our future will be shaped.
I also feel that we as a group can change our future for the betterment
of the younger generation.

Regards Robert