Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you a vego?

I thought staring a thread about the raw revolution would be a good way to connect and share ideas. From my own experience I can say that eating raw vegan makes a huge difference. The meals are amazing from every aspect. Taste is outstanding, the nutritional value is quite high and despite all talk it is one of the most balanced diets there is.
There are revolutionaries, like Storm & Gingy Trefino (www.thegardendiet.com), David Wolfe with his Sun food diet success system and I rather like the Dr. Robert Young approach to a healthy way of being. Dr. Robert Young’s book was the first for me in experiencing this healthy and conscious eating phenomenon. Thanks to his book I got to search for the ultimate high, living in a clean, strong body, having a sharper mind and having more and more energy with every meal.
I am no saint and must say that sometimes I feel the need to eat for that special taste. Like chips or hash browns. Now even on a bad day my raw intake is between 60-70%. I have swings from vegetarian to vegan. Meat I have left behind for quite some time for several reasons. One being: I wouldn’t kill one just to eat (unless I had to survive and there was no other alternative), antoher is: digesting meat takes an awful lot of effort, basically digesting muscle. Not even the lions, hunter and carnivore would eat the muscle. Plus when we eat death we become death…you are also what you eat. And meat is treated with all kinds of stuff we don’t want to know about. But just quietly, it is there.
I know that many of you folks are still into eating the beast; I was some time ago. Having an Eastern European heritage means tasty roasts, meat dishes and the most delicious cold meats at every meal. Before I had the pleasure and blessing of discovering a more ethical and harmonious way of taking care of food, I used to eat the hell out of it.
Out of all honesty what really made me leave it behind is this… you can kill an animal today, but that animal could have the body tomorrow to kill you…I am the biggest animal lover I can be, so call me a girly girl; I can’t possibly eat my friends since my quantum moment of vegetarian tendencies.
But let’s say, that you are a fact orientated individual and airy fairy stuff won’t compute. There has been much information passed on about the food industries, dangerous additives, hormones, cruel treatment of animals, and so on. There must be an aspect to get even the most sceptical minds interested about a healthy eating global revolution. Whatever your reason is health or spiritual, taking the best care of your kids and feeding them food that will set them up for a long and health life, please take time to research the subject. It’s not about a trend; it’s about our very own survival. So I would like to close with one of my favourites from Mr. Einstein “Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. “
I sincerely hope that I’ve got you feeling and thinking the change. All you need now is a little bit of action! Eat and live well.
es7ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

I am about to undertake this change, still checking out some bits to make sure I have the balance right for my body. I am actually looking forward to the change.

Are you a juicer or veggi, or bit of both?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I never saw any other alternative than being a vegan. As a child, I could never fathom why people would kill other sentient beings just to eat them. It breaks my heart to think of all the pain the poor animals go through especially the terror they must feel whilst being slaughtered. This fear would obviously translate into their body and Masaru Emoto clearly showed how water crystals behave when exposed to positive and negative energy. Taking this into account, I can’t see how beneficial it is to put fear based animal products in to the human body. This also seems to be counter productive to those who are trying to raise their frequency.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

I wrote this under the living on light thread just a few hours ago. Thought it would not go amiss here.

P.S. Become a fruitarian its the only way to be it is awesome. Check out Dr Doug Graham 80/10/10 diet. All the nutrional stuff people worry about is just belief systems and marketing from the dairy and meat industries. Its an incredible program

P.S. Lets face it. People who can't get paying money to have animals killed to fill there belly is not spiritual are not worth the time to discuss the concept with anyway! Sorry...oops I was'nt very love and light...what a crime...but is it worse than murdering an animal. lol. Isn't this dimension hilarious in how messed up it is?

Hi Guys,

A little disappointed by the shortness of this discussion (the living on light discussion that is). I have met someone in India who was from Europe who had done Jasmuheens method. He said it workded. He said he got supernatural powers (powers to levitate) - very nice guy I trusted him. I sensed he was still a non-eater and was only eating for my benefit. I researched Jasmuheen and downloaded her books. I do not remember the energy sucking. I remember a square breathing practice. Breath in for x mins, hold for x mins, breath out for x mins, hold for x mins and repeat. To be done in nature with fresh air of course.

I recently met an indian sadhu who had not eaten anything for 6 months...only water. He was the real thing...his secret was of course meditation.

I met a girl at my local organic market in brisbane Australia who claims she was fruitarian for two years and that she had fasted for 68 days. Unfortunately her presence made me feel unhappy...it was'nt anything in particular but something egotistical or something to do with playing a power trip...I can never work it out. I meet these so called spiritual people but they seem really unfriendly and defensive. I never know why! It could be me...a little bit more introspection on my part.

I am interested in becoming a breatharian. I fully believed I was to be a breatherian when I was young and I believe I can be one now. I do tread cautiously though. I am practically a fruitarian at the moment.

I have never had weight issues I can eat as much as I like and I never put on weight. For me it is a purely spiritual practice. This dimension is not my home.

Check out "Jericho Sunfire" on youtube and Akhai the breatherians.

I am so disappointed to see hardly any of my own kind here as well.

I don't relate to all these so called spiritual people who pay to have animals slaughtered to fill their belly?

Where are my own kind?

Is anyone out there?
realitycorrodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by realitycorrodes View Post

I am so disappointed to see hardly any of my own kind here as well.

I don't relate to all these so called spiritual people who pay to have animals slaughtered to fill their belly?

Where are my own kind?

Is anyone out there?

Hi realitycorrodes. You’re in good company here on Camelot. There are more of ‘your kind’ here than you think and from what I’ve noticed more are waking up to this as well. There are those who have succumbed more to the earthly ‘pleasures’ (i.e. eating meat) than others but at the same time are ligtworkers and contributing hugely to mankind. The only thing you can do is to let others be and exercise their free will. Once you remove judgement, then you’ll be able to see their light and the wonderful work they’re doing.

When I was a child, I used to live on fruits much to dismay of my parents, but my body was extremely healthy and freakishly strong and I’m still reaping the benefits in my ‘old’ age. I’ve started doing sun/solar gazing and am up to 210 seconds – although it’s so difficult trying to find some sun in UK. It’s meant to be greatly beneficial and after 6-9 months, the body will not need much food if at all. There’s already a thread about sun gazing somewhere but I couldn’t find it to give you the link!
Old 01-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
There’s already a thread about sun gazing somewhere but I couldn’t find it to give you the link!
Here 'tis http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16879 !

I've also made some major dietary changes since last year.. for the meat eaters (like me) out there, I recommend The China Study and also Never Be Sick Again (Raymond Francis). I pretty much gave up dairy and meat. Always eat fruit in the morning.

I read somewhere that says we are naturally designed to be fruitarians, that's why our hands are so made, perfect for handling and stripping, not throttling, or tearing!

Also , when we see a rabbit or a squirrel, our instinct is, 'Awww look at that lovely cute little bunny-wunny'. It is not, you will notice , the same response as a cat has when it sees said bunny-wunny - "If I could just get an inch closer...I'll have you, mate! "

I feel as guilty pulling a carrot out of the ground as I would do killing an insect, nerver mind an animal.

However, I don't give things up... it's not totally in my nature. So now I just eat the meat or dairy if I happen to be out for a meal, or the situation comes to it. (I still like the odd cappucino ! ). So I need a word to describe someone who's mode is basically vegan, but can also eat what they want now and again. ("Cheatgan" ?? )

But I rarely buy meat or milk for myself anymore, and I have noticed a change in me with it.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Kula,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Here 'tis http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16879 !

I feel as guilty pulling a carrot out of the ground as I would do killing an insect, nerver mind an animal.
ME TOO! This guilt thing is a pain in the backside but I suppose it keeps me honest.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:34 PM   #8
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Gita, Thanks for you reply and your message. I too cannot work out how to pm (personal message) anyone. I have found the option but it keeps taking me to a message saying pm is not activated?

Yeah, I tried the jain guys sun gazing technique a couple of years ago. I did it for about 2 months. I live in Brisbane so it is quite sunny here everyday. However I did look strange as I had to stand on top of hill to get the very first beautiful rays of the sunrise or sunset. Also I am an extrreme type of personality so I pretty much went for 30 minutes the first time staring at the sun. No problem with my eyes either but I made sure it was literally the first 30 minutes when the UV is zero. My feet got cold in winter. I had to secretly pull some grass out of the ground while no one was looking cos it was on a suburban street with houses where I got the best view of the sun. Your feet have to be in contact with the soil directly, the grass can take sun energy out of your body appparently. You prabably know that.

I also checked out the sun yogi who is travelling by foot all around india teaching sun yoga. He does not have to eat either. However I believe he went into a retreat, but I think he is due out soon.

I am a fruitarian. I surf and I usually spend the whole day surfing on no food and find I never run out of energy or get tired...energy does not come from food...food I think is only used to keep the hologram of your body visible...apparently you use more energy digesting your food than you do from the energy within it.

I don't really judge....I could be running a denial program here...I discriminate. The difference is that judgment is packed fill of negative emotion. Its hard to tell the emotion from just text. Some time the words I write may seem negative but in actual fact I am having alot of comedic fun writing. Unfortunately, my nature is that of the trickster, which does seem to **** alot of people off. I grew up telling myself that this reality is a dream...and the technique has worked beautifully....I literally cannot take anything in this dimension seriously, it's all one big joke to me!

I relate strongly to "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry life time after lifetime" a perfect comment mentioned by Alex Collier by Morenae. I don't know if Alex is for real, but all I know is I like him much better than the notes of Billy Meier. I am struggling through the Anna Hayes stuff at the moment. Pity she charges so much money...not a good sign for me!

I am not a light worker. I don't really care to be one...they seem to be a different breed to me. Thats ok with me. Live and let live. I am not here to help anyone. All I seem to be doing is meeting ancient friends of mine and checking that the bond is based on joy. I don't meet any new people. I am not generating any new attachments to the illusion. Just my perspective. It could be wrong.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a former raw vegan (former 80/10/10er too)........I eat mostly plant matter but my body doesn't thrive on 100% nor vegan......I don't judge anyone for what thet eat nor do I think what one eats relates to consciousness anymore....in the end it's up for everyone to find what works for them.....there's so much dogma out there too though so beware! And many have attempted some of the more extreme ways of eating and paid......
but if it works for you- go ahead- just be on the lookout for deficiencies..... that said- I own a raw vegan business LOL!

Last edited by eleni; 01-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

My thoughts and feelings as well eleni..

Everything has life. Life feeds on life. It's part of this incarnation I have had a very difficult time trying to accept. It's ok to eat what you want, if you maintain what you need, and give respect and Thanks to all of the life that enables you to live as well.

One reason I can support avoiding meat is more of a "political" solution in that, the way we "harvest' or meat is quite revolting regardless of one's spiritual outlook. It is just not done well, and most of this is a result of "supply and demand". Therefor the only way I could see that improving at all is if the "demand" decreases.

Again, I could never judge someone (at all, but..) based on theri choice of food. If it works for you.. perfect!

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

After being a vegan for so long I have learned how to communicate with my body immensely. It tells me when to eat and what to eat (cravings). One to two meals a day is adequate enough and any more gives my body extra work. I feel that the USDA’s curriculum is not only over rated but often results in obesity and disease…which is perfect for the FDA’s curriculum (one hand washes the other).

All of that matter you put in is coming right back out. The food lying in the intestines is squeezed like a sponge so the walls of the intestines can absorb the liquid nutrients; the bulk of the matter that was eaten is actually pushed out by the body. I mainly drink smoothies for a healthier diet and keep my digestive tract on ease. My weight is consistent to when I was a meat eater so the talk about weight loss is a myth, unless you were already over weight to begin with. I still maintain an athletic body and I’m able to sleep less often…not to mention an increase in strength and immunity. In my experiences, eating is highly over rated and I’m starting not to trust many of these nutritional facts put on food packaging. I trust what I see in myself and what I see in others following that system. The proof is in the pudding…so to say. haha

Until veggies and fruits start screaming OUCH, help, or clearly shows me it doesn’t want to be eating…I’ll continue to live off of the land/Earth…not animals. Energy/frequency levels are very important to me so digesting death / fear and toxins such as adrenaline in meat is a no go for me. You are what you eat and the world is populated with people carrying fear, chaos and anxiety.

I’m sure something catastrophic happened in the past and caused a global famine. Which I believe caused cannibalism and meat eating thru-out the planet. To be honest I wished I have never ate meat in my life and I’m sure I’ll die and/or give my own body to the dust before I’ll take another life to sustain mines. I also believe a meatless diet has a big part to do with this ascension process.

*drops 2 cents*

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gita, Thanks for you reply and your message. I too cannot work out how to pm (personal message) anyone. I have found the option but it keeps taking me to a message saying pm is not activated?
I think you need to post a certain amount of replies in order for the pm to be activated. Best get in touch with a moderator. Here's a link to ask them questions;
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17983

Quote:
Yeah, I tried the jain guys sun gazing technique a couple of years ago. I did it for about 2 months.
I Also I am an extrreme type of personality so I pretty much went for 30 minutes the first time staring at the sun. No problem with my eyes either but I made sure it was literally the first 30 minutes when the UV is zero.
From my research, you won't get any more benefit if you do more than 10 seconds to begin with and then add on 10 seconds each day from that as the brain can only process it in 10 sec increments. This vid may help to explain a bit better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY

Quote:
I relate strongly to "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry ...'
This is my signature!

Quote:
I am not a light worker. I don't really care to be one...they seem to be a different breed to me. Thats ok with me. Live and let live. I am not here to help anyone. All I seem to be doing is meeting ancient friends of mine and checking that the bond is based on joy. I don't meet any new people. I am not generating any new attachments to the illusion. Just my perspective. It could be wrong.
All lightworkers are different from each other and contribute to many different fields under the umbrella of lightworkers. Most people here are contributing to the Light in one way or another including having joyous bonds and it seems to me that you’re meeting new people here and bonding pretty well. Just my perspective.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #13
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Well said peace of mind.

But yet, each to their own.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #14
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all just a quick post as im in the process of moving at the moment... Im renting my place and moving more into the city and it has no internet yet I do read posts from my phone but its just not the same, I am missing avalon.. maybe a bit too much.

I have said I don't like labels and putting things in boxes but I'm quite happy to climb into the vegan barrel....

As you guys and girls above have also said and I think I feel the same. I'm of the opinion that I don't judge anyone for there beliefs or at very least I try not to, every one has there road to walk and Im choosing mine.. I know the vegan thing can be quite volatile.. Depending on whats being claimed,stated or pressed upon. So with that in mind I cautiously write that I have pondered upon the statement that humans soles are being harvested from here on earth...
I would like to say that my quest in life is for everyone to be happy and live with enjoyment in their lives but not at the detriment of anything else. I don't look upon homosapians as being at the top of the pyramid. I personally think we are quite low down on it... Time will tell.. And I would also like to say that I am not vegan because it removes Karma from my life but because I get an enormous sense of well being and loving feeling from the senses it brings...
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #15
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I am!! A 'veggie' as we say in the UK.

Spiritually speaking, it is beneficial not to eat meat , cos if you do you will hold the vibration of the suffering of the animal.

If you meditate, it is best to be a vegetarian and abstain from alcohol as much as possible.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

es7ter - cute bird! My best friend is a parrot.

Gita - much respect to you for having started out so young.

realitycorrodes - I eat/drink mostly fruit and barley grass/wheat grass/spirulina. With the right mental governance over the body it needs very little to work efficiently and do so much more on much less. I would love to be breatharian/prana, but I've found the air has to be much cleaner than it is in cities and your levels of mental clarity and focus much higher than when distracted by daily community/society life. In the environment I live in and without full knowledge I need some roughage for the digestion. I prefer fruit to veg because of the needless destruction of the plant to acquire veg, in contrast to fruit farming but I do eat veg.

In regards to raw foods - I definitely prefer it and am moving that way more, but do still cook foods, no microwaves and minimal boiling. When I cook, I cook on high heat and quickly, steam, and sometimes I bake. I'm probably about 50/50 raw at the moment and more when being healthy.

Last edited by She-Ra; 01-20-2010 at 09:12 PM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

I just returned and must say that all of you are lovely and perfect. And I feel really blessed. Thank you for all of your replies. No judgement please, it comes from fear and we must not fear. Educate only through love and understanding. I have family and friends, who are happy to eat animals, for whatever the reason is. I feel bad and avoid social family eating together. I rather come for dessert. However I love the people, I just disagree with the method. To my biggest joy some of my family members are starting to get the hang of it and look for improvements in their diet. It makes me happy because I know it helps them and they are getting more in touch with the natural circle of living in harmony with the planet and its occupants. Plus some of my older family members have health issues at 65 and most of it can be slowed down, recovered and healed through detoxifying and feeding the body with correct nutritious foods and beverages. And not reintroduce the clogging type, like meat, milk and dairy products, refined sugar and wheat products.

I love food and I celebrate it. Raw juices, nuts, seeds, all fruits and all vegies are on the menu with sprouts and herbs. I am getting better with making sensational raw vegan dishes and they taste so super nice. We had zucchini pasta with pesto and marinara sauce yesterday for dinner. (Raw food celebrations by Nomi Shannon and Sheryl Duruz) I 'v got 10 points for it. I feel happy and balanced after eating them. I don’t need a nana nap, but feeling joy and full of energy, and so that is the most satisfying thing for me.

I use a juice extractor, to keep the juice alive. As many of you guys may know, the ones that just chop it up with those blades kill the enzymes. The juice extractor I have is a cold press machine that was about $300, this is Australian dollar, but must tell you. In the last 2 years there were only a handful of day when it wasn’t used.

Water is always on the top of the list and I love herbal teas also. My other big favourite is the raw shake, which is made with whatever fruits I like that day, mango, banana, paw paw than a handful of baby spinach and water. Oh my god, try it if you haven’t yet. You’ll love it. Just put it through the blander and it’s a meal in a glass, keeps me going for ages.
I consume a lot of liquid, so they are my primary food. I get really cranky if I get dehydrated. I have wheat and lactose sensitivity. I get hyper active from traditional dishes and any processed food. I am very sensitive to food and the energy they carry. But I believe that we all are and many of us just ignore the signs.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I took my time converting to vegetarian - about 5 years, eased my body into it, gradually giving up meat based food. I have been totally vego for about 15 years now - but that is just not meat - still consume dairy/eggs etc - just a lot less than before.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #19
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I have respect for my friends who homestead/raise animals for food, I just couldn't go there myself- if I decided to eat meat- I'd have to be able to kill it myself and I am not able to do that. That said- I eat fish on occasion and have fished. Have gone through many years of eating only vegan foods and after a period of time - I start to feel depleted. I like to vary things with cycles of deep cleansing and cycles of deep nourishment.....and eat seasonally.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #20
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Peace of mind - nicely put. Its quite fascinating to me to realise that something so obvious cannot be perceived by the others.

Just for the record. The greatest thing I have ever done in my 41 years here is to become fruitarian(95%)/Easily digested Salad foods(5%) plus monomeals as much as possible. My energy trippled. My mental clarity is at light speed. And spiritual practices have been unbelievably improved. Proof is in the pudding. My body is like a diamond buddha body. There is no question of any deficiencies!

People may not be able to do it due to their belief systems and programming. Also I am open to the idea that some people are from a different dna lineage and perhaps they are not cut out for giving up the need to slaughter animals yet. Jericho Sunfire who says he is in contact with ET guides who guided him to be breatharian says that he is of an ET origin (as do I think of myself) while others are home grown earthlings. Who knows for sure?

She-RA...Greetings.

I feel great joy to see your choices in food...they resemble my experiences greatly. It takes courage to walk this path. I have had to go it alone mostly. The path less travelled. As Jericoh Sunfire says he gave up listening to what the media/pharmaceuticals/health gurus say - they can't be trusted..."profit agendas and all that"

Got to listen to your own body!

Esther - Sorry I don't believe speaking what one feels is a universal truth at the risk of hurting other peoples feelings is based on fear - I don't understand this mind control program to label it judging?... but that is just my opinion - It seems it takes great courage to be the only one "prepared to give good people bad news" when everyone else is so frightened to do it.

Plus I am just having a bit of fun here. I really don't loose any sleep over people living in denail. I just want to meet more of my own kind. My own kind don't mind straight talk and don't take offense so easily. I don't care about not getting along with the other 99% of the people who pay to have animals slaughter. I am not here to help. I am not a light worker. I am here merely to observe. But at the same time I wish those slaughtering animals no harm. But what to do with them if they keep taking life unnecessarily? Maybe quarantine them to a planet and make them all live among themselves...so they can have mirrors of their behaviour everywhere they look?

Who knows...I am still having fun by the way. A sense of humor is nothing short of alchemy.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #21
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

By the way, the No. 1 secret to frutiarian/ raw food is to cut down on the fat as much as possible. I have a little but not much. Too much fat is the real cause of diabetes type 2, and also it inhibits oxygen transfer into your cells....this oxygen problem due to too much fat is what probably stops people from accessing the prana/qi in the air - hence their lack of energy. Raw Food people are notoriously high in fat - I know some who are tired all the time, but its just because they are having so much fat! Read 80/10/10 for possible references and evidences behind the above. But at the end of the day...trying and experimenting and listening to the body is the only real way.

Also secret number 2, you need to exercise on a fruitarian diet...you're ability to access prana/qi is increased when you make you body demand more prana and qi.

"People need to use energy to get energy!"

Secret No. 3 Practice deep slow breathing sessions (>=30 mins every day) this keeps the body in a perfect acid/alkaline balance (regardless of what foods you eat) which will vary as your health improves. Yogis have very high levels of CO2 in their blood but this allows efficient use of oxygen on the cellular level. Check out Buteyko breathing for asthma for possible eveidence behind this.

I wish you all Peace and along healthy happy life with many friends from the animal and plant kingdms!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:43 AM   #22
rhyzohm
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by rhyzohm; 03-13-2010 at 05:53 AM.
rhyzohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:50 AM   #23
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Also I forgot to mention I don't drink much water at all...only if I feel dehydrated - mostly I get all my water from juicy fruit. The lungs are quite capable of absorbing water content from the air if you give them a reason to start that ability happening for you - instead of drowning yourself with fluorinated water. Check out the Russian breatharian who speaks on this

Jasmuheen interviews breatharian Zinaida Baranova

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBewf3H4Lxg
Old 01-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #24
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Are you a vego?

Nice to see so many veggies about!
I go roughly 80% raw. I only cook now and again because I don't have many good raw food recipies. I Juice, eat sprout salads, fruits, and nuts... and of course, lots of Sunshine! When its out that is.

I'd be grateful if anyone wanted to share their favorite Raw Food recipies here, I'd like a little more variation.

Thanks for sharing your stories everyone.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 AM   #25
es7ter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

(Esther - Sorry I don't believe speaking what one feels is a universal truth at the risk of hurting other peoples feelings is based on fear - I don't understand this mind control program to label it judging?... but that is just my opinion - It seems it takes great courage to be the only one "prepared to give good people bad news" when everyone else is so frightened to do it.

Plus I am just having a bit of fun here. I really don't loose any sleep over people living in denail. I just want to meet more of my own kind. My own kind don't mind straight talk and don't take offense so easily. I don't care about not getting along with the other 99% of the people who pay to have animals slaughter. I am not here to help. I am not a light worker. I am here merely to observe. But at the same time I wish those slaughtering animals no harm. But what to do with them if they keep taking life unnecessarily? Maybe quarantine them to a planet and make them all live among themselves...so they can have mirrors of their behaviour everywhere they look? )

Dear Realitycorrodes, first of all, this not how I spell my name...secondly I can be very blunt if I need to, but I think being on this forum is a choice and I really want to embrace this and make friends with like minded people. There is nothing wrong with not pushing down opinions of other’s throats. You gather more bees with honey than with vinegar. Speaking from my own experience here…
I am a light worker, and I do a lot of educating in my works, be it creative services, card readings, and the rest. My job is to empower and embrace and not otherwise. If I tell an overweight person, that you are fat and you are the cause of your own problems and I judge you because of that, I am not helping at all, just giving the pile a slap. Don’t you think?
Trust me dear one, that on so many occasions I would love to tell what is really on my mind to people, but it would just fly over their heads I feel. If I exercise my intuition and embrace it with love I usually find the way to get my point across.
I am honestly very happy about your achievements and I am grateful, that you learned how to eat and drink and breathe to take the best care of your own wonderful temple. To me it’s a journey and I believe it is for many of us. I am trying to be as diplomatic as possible. Not because I am afraid if others don’t like me, or intimidated by me, but it would stop me from helping them.
I feel blessed, that through whatever I do I can serve. If you feel dear Realitycorrodes that you are here to observe than this your own reality and truth. I think that the information you are sharing is wonderful, which makes me really happy.
What makes one wise amongst other things is the ability to understand how to turn to others, so they feel at ease. It’s a special time for all of us right now on this Planet and reality, so let’s not cloud our vision, shall we? United we are strong, divided we fall. I would like to see my race; all the wonderful human beings rise again and join together in love, peace and mutual understanding. How we eat and live as a global society is the concern of all of us in my humble opinion.

Last edited by Anchor; 01-21-2010 at 07:06 AM. Reason: fixed quote (added the [/quote] terminator) ;)