Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:53 AM   #76
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A day and a half of chemtrails time lapsed

[QUOTE=mntruthseeker;258280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Your quoting a doctor??

position of authority.

[CENTER]TELL ME THIS AND TELL ME NOW MORE. IF WE ARE TO RELY ON "DOCTORS" THEN WHY ARE NONE OF THEM ADMITTING THAT THC CURES CANCERS AND MANY OTHER DISEASES.

Jack what is THC ?
It's the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis aka marijuana.

Jack you had me until you started dipping to the level of your detractors. I'm sure there are people who are interested in what you have to say if you tone it down a notch.

Also why not familiarize yourself with the Dr Klinghardt interview so you can take something away from this exchange?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #77
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

jack, I'm very interested in what you have to say, please dont shout, I can still hear and with that said, I'm glad to know you are nearly a doctor, even though you hold them in contempt, but do tell , we are waiting...
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #78
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

re Ley lines -- some yrs ago i was in my local bar, & an British man visiting the area & i were talking, mostly about politics -- before he left, out of the blue he asked me if i knew anything about Ley lines -- at the time i was living on one, near a power spot & very close to an Iroquois burial mound dug up/desecrated by a local university -- he told me he'd researched them, the Ley lines, & that people living on them had a much higher rate of suiclide/illness/ divorce etc

it was while i was living here that i woke up during the abduction, & fought off reptilians & greys for 3 wks -- friends who slept overnght on the couch had weird dreams

i'm assuming that the Ley lines themselves, being of the Earth, are essentially a source of loving healing energy, but that the nwo is grabbing/manipulating this energy as well as all the rest of it they can -- i wonder how many 'cell phone' towers are placed on the lines?

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #79
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

hey wynderer, great post , very interesting to me in my position etc. hmmmm.... thank you. I love anecdotal stories , they just have a little more juice than "I read this or that ..."
Old 03-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #80
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
jack, I'm very interested in what you have to say, please dont shout, I can still hear and with that said, I'm glad to know you are nearly a doctor, even though you hold them in contempt, but do tell , we are waiting...

Your not even slightly interested in having a civilised conversation. Your only motivation is to set a few traps with some tasty bait, then discredit the person that falls for it. The only reason i even responded to you was so that for those on this forum who do not have eyes to see, it might shed some light on the disinformation/**** stirring agents that are running rampant here while there is zero effort to come together and expose them for what they are. We as a race of people are past the point of being stupid enough to engage with each other on anything like an aggresive level when so much more can be gained from cooperating in truth, wisdom and love.

If a civilised person who has enough inteligence to engage in a harmonious exchange of information asks me a question, i'll answer it, but for the likes of you, do one.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #81
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swordsmith -- [btw, i also thought you were a dude --you are a fierce dudette]

this is kind of off-topic, but i thought you might be interested, re anecdotal stories -- some yrs ago Chet Snow wrote his 'Mass Dreams of the Future' -- his compilation/conclusions from pre-gressing many many clients to their future life

tho each life was seen/pre-experienced as an individual, C Snow saw that there were clearly 3 distinctly separate futures ahead -- this was in the days before all the interest in timelines

the most commonly seen future was of the humans all living on a completely barren & sterile Earth -- a moonscape-- living in clear domes w/all air & water recirculated for use, as Earth was poisoned -- one man said it was 'the loneliest life' he'd ever had -- this is one way for humans to learn how important the animals, trees, the sound of running water, etc are to them --& i always wonder what is/who lives below the domes

a second future was that of humans living in small fighting tribes -- weapons & fortifications big in this one -- the physical survivalist mind-set

the third is one that i know many here on the forums have seen & dream of -- humans living in a higher state of consciousness on an Earth cherished & pure -- one man said, '& no animals are ever hurt here' -- [not too many saw this future]

i offer this in the spirit of DW Griffith's admonition: 'Never underestimate the intelligence of the common man'

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #82
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I'll take door number three thanks! Wynderer, its been a pleasure.