Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 08-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #1626
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;161560]U're being trained to take sides. [quote]

You know, I think this is what Greer was saying in not falling back into that paradigm thus creating a desire for interstellar war.

Thanks 777
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #1627
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
You know, I think this is what Greer was saying in not falling back into that paradigm thus creating a desire for interstellar war.
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. -Albert Einstein
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #1628
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Great post 777, the body is truly an amazing thing. Your post brings in one of the aspects of a post I was working on for the heart, but think it perhaps is a better fit for here.

Red Pill, Blue Pill

True blood, blue blood

We are both, although the elite likes to use the term red blooded, red neck, and others terms for the "common man" and refer to themselves as blue bloods. We are all iron men, this is in the hemoglobin of the blood to transport oxygen. The term blue blood came from the rich and powerful who often ate out of silver containers, silver plates, and silver ware which would impart a more of blue tone to the skin, as well as not being common laborers so the skin was paler from lack of sun exposure.The small amounts of the silver transferred to their food and water also helped many of them survive through plaques and illness, silver having antibacterial properties.

Paul Karason and too much of a good thing. He says he has never been ill since taking colloidal silver and is not stopping his silver ingestion even though he turned blue, with these results.

We are both and optimum health hinges on the balance of the two systems working together in harmony. If one system is not in balance then illness occurs. Unfortunately medical diagnosis of illness is 70% inaccurate according to C. Everett Koop, the former Surgeon General of the US. It is up to us to seek this balance within.

As the body may be properly classified as an electrical system, there are 7 brain centers represent the POSITIVE POLE of the body, and specific related points in the spinal cord represent the NEGATIVE POLE of the body, back to those poles again When there is a disturbance in any of the bodily areas, one or more of these centers are shorted out, so to speak. There has been a disruption of normal function of the entire center due to the effect of emotional, physical, or chemical stress. Imbalance or suppression of any of these areas will cause problems in the respective areas they govern.

Glandular System

Glands of the head, Pineal, Pituitary, Memory, Energy, Skin, Hair, Glands of the stomach, Thyroid gland, Mammary Glands, Adrenals, Glands of digestion, Pancreas, Liver, Appetite, Sleep, Elimination, Glands of the kidney region, Glands of the pelvis, Uterus and Ovaries or Prostate and Gonads, Kidneys, Relaxation, Outlook on life, Temper, Concentration, Immune System, Hormonal System.

Eliminative System

Sinuses, Mucus elimination, Nasal passage, Throat, Nose, Bronchial tubes, Lungs, Kidneys, Bladder, Urination, Small intestine, Colon, Bowel movements, Skin, Toxins, Alkaline/Acid Balance

Nervous System

Nervous System, Eyes, Ears, Sense organs, Solar-plexus, Digestion, Mood, Relaxation, Sleep, Reproductive organs, Appetite, Elimination, Nerves, Immune System, Hormonal Balance

Digestive System

Liver, Appetite, Taste, Salivary glands, Digestion, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Elimination, Bowels, Stomach glands, Intestines, Food Assimilation, Weight, Energy

Muscular System

Muscles in neck region and arms, Movement, Normal feeling, Nerve life, Muscles of the chest, abdomen and back, Spinal alignment, Normal tone, Ease, Strength, Suppleness, Muscles of the pelvic region and thighs, Walking, Muscles from thighs to feet, Relaxation, Immune System, Equilibrium/Balance/Center of gravity

Circulatory system

Thyroid gland, Blood pressure, Heart, Ease, Strength, Blood vessels of back, arms, chest, abdomen, and lower extremities, Circulation, Lymph vessels, Movement of limbs, Relaxation

They would like for you to externalize Trueblood to a Home Box Office Vampire programming that sucks, negating the true nature of your being into pixels and sound bites.

They would like you to see it on 1028 HDNA. Watch True Blood with Blu-ray,when it is within, you are the Holy Grail the vessel that holds the true blood, blue blood in the vessels of your body. You are the secret held within the secretions of the body.

They would like to keep you within the cube, looking outside to solve the puzzle that is within, the secret that you are it.

Ammit

In Egyptian mythology, Ammit (also spelled Ammut, Ammet, Amam, Amemet and Ahemait) was the personification of divine retribution for all the wrongs one had committed in life. She dwelt in the Hall of Ma'at, who was the personification of the concept of truth, balance, and order. In the Ancient Egyptian underworld (known as Duat) hearts of the dead were weighed by Anubis against a feather from Ma'at's headdress. The hearts of those who were heavy with wrongdoing failed the test were given to Ammit for her to devour. Those whose souls were devoured were not permitted to enter Aaru, having to be restless forever‹effectively dying a second time. If the heart was lighter than a feather then the soul was judged by the god of the underworld, Osiris.

Although Ammit is seen as a swallowing entity, its order is neutral and strictly serves at the whim of the other Egyptian deities to take souls that have sinned against the gods and consign them into oblivion. In one rendering Ammit a pole is depicted with seven balls on it.

Ammit, the swallower, bites the pole just between the third and the fourth ball. It has been suggested, most notably by mythologist Joseph Campbell, that the seven balls in that painting represent a prototype of the chakra system. In that case the symbolic meaning would seem to be that if one's aims in life have not surpassed the ones associated with the three lowest chakras and into the realm of those associated with the four highest chakras, one will be devoured by the swallower after death. In other words if the lower nature of man, of survival, fear and reptilian brain impulses were not overcome, that lower nature would devour your own heart and connection with source.

The weighing of the heart that is connected to source, is light as a feather.

It does not matter which system, balance is the key to health, well being, happiness, and enlightenment. We have a blue system and a red system in our body and it is connected where all true connections are made, through the heart.

Last edited by judykott; 08-15-2009 at 04:41 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #1629
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Finally! An explanation I can pass onto everyone at my work after telling them all health is a state of mind and balance

Thank you so much for this Judy

A quick question ... that blue dude .. is that a real picture and side effect from ingesting silver!?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #1630
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

A quick question ... that blue dude .. is that a real picture and side effect from ingesting silver!?[/QUOTE]

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #1631
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Yes the guy is for real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowTUTGOtE0
Paul Karason puts a whole new spin on "feeling blue.” For more than a decade, the 57-year-old has been living with a blue face.

Fourteen years ago, Karason developed a bad case of dermatitis, which results in swollen, reddened and itchy skin. He started self-medicating, using a treatment called colloidal silver, which is made by extracting silver from metal.

Often touted by manufacturers as a cure-all, colloidal silver usually is found in a liquid form. Looking for relief, Karason drank the concoction and rubbed it on his skin — something the U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not recommend.

His skin slowly turned blue.

"The change was so gradual that I didn't perceive it and other people around me likewise," said Karason. "It wasn't until a friend I hadn't seen in several months came by my parent's place to see me and he asked me 'what did you do?.'"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317564,00.html

go to this link for more info
http://boingboing.net/2007/12/20/ano...son-turns.html

Last edited by judykott; 08-14-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #1632
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
A quick question ... that blue dude .. is that a real picture and side effect from ingesting silver!?

[/QUOTE]

Im serious!

Old 08-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #1633
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

he's real, and apparently very healthy and happy LOOL...

Ian...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22536241/
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #1634
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

[/QUOTE]

Nice all the childrens stories and cartoons are made to represent ancient mushroom cults, I am not joking about that either. Disney has many depictions of magic mushrooms in their films. Also New York emblem refers to the Phrygian/Liberty Cap, the same little cap by the french Revolutionaries. Was doing a post on that, got too many posts on the go.

The Cartoon “Smurfs” are blue like psilocybin, they all wear liberty cap hats, and live in amanita muscaria houses!

There have been many mythological mushroom heroes known throughout history. Perseus was an ancient mushroom hero, founder and King of the city-state of Mycenae (Mushroom City). Perseus flew around on winged sandals making “Perseia” a magical herb, grow wherever he dropped the chape of his scabbard. Wherever Perseus dropped his cap, “myces,” mushrooms would sprout underneath. Libertus is another mushroom hero whose depiction can be found atop the US Capitol building of all places.

1000BC carvings of mushrooms

Libertus wears a Liberty Cap (or Phrygian Cap) which is shaped like and named after the Liberty Cap mushroom. This is where we get the idea of a “thinking cap” because when you ingest the cap you are teleported into an introspective, wondrous experience. The Phrygian/Liberty Cap was worn by Masonic revolutionaries during the French and American revolutions as well as by Perseus, Mithra, Santa, Elves, and the Smurfs.

It is also worn as a “night cap,” a double entendre which nowadays means having a alcoholic beverage before bed. The original idea of a night cap, however, was when Mithraic/Mystery school initiates would eat a large mushroom cap then lay in hot tubs and astrally project out of body.

SOME BACKGROUND: The Liberty Cap not only refers to the psilocybin contaning mushroom that is found all over temperate zones of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas, but also to the style of hat many know to be worn by the Smurfs. Also known as a Phrygian Cap or Pileus, it was worn by emancipated Roman slaves as a symbol of their new freedom. The hat has a rich, long history and was worn by the Hellenistic savior god Mithras and the Anatolian god Attis. Often it is placed on top of spear which makes it look exactly like the mushroom and, as such, it has been portrayed in alchemical texts and hundreds of ‘coat of arms’ over the centuries and was widely used in the symbolatry of the American and French revolutions. It still can be seen on many national flags, US State flags and official seals, including the Seal of the US Army (see below) over which it proudly states “This We’ll Defend”.

Manly mushroom

In the ancient Egyptian mythos, Isis is fleeing from an enemy while in the form of a phoenix when she changes into a hare to escape down a rabbit hole. Rabbits and birds have for ages been associated with spring/fertility, but less known is their association with the magic mushroom.

The red and white Amanita Muscaria has long been symbolized by the phoenix, and the brown Amanita Panthera symbolized by the hare.

“The Phoenix: From the ashes (spores) the egg appears. Then comes the upturned cap resembling a gold and red colored bird (the gills as feathers). Then the heat (sun) burns the mushroom and it dissolves, once again leaving only ashes (spores), and finally repeating the whole cycle … The Phoenix-bird mythology is another piece of mushroom folklore.

As the fetus is generated in the furnace of the uterus, so the mushroom, that ‘evil ferment of the soil’, as Nicander (second century BC) calls it, is created, a womb within a womb, as it were. Like the fabulous Phoenix, the mushroom is self generated and regenerated, bursting forth from the vulvae, only to die as quickly and then apparently miraculously to reappear, a resurrection of its own self.”

More later working on this post, which fits in with christmas trees, santa, elves, flying carpets,manna, Percival, Arthur, the golden fleece, where the term everyone gotta get stoned and other mysteries

Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #1635
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

thank you JK & 777. amazing as usual.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 08-15-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:56 AM   #1636
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

keep workin judy, keep working...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #1637
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's important to note that it is believed the "blue dude" more than likely did not use pure silver, but silver that had other properties to it, and thus turned blue.

Many anti-colloidal silver sites use the "you will turn blue" or "The whites of your eyes will turn blue" to scare people. Properly prepared colloidal silver is not known to turn you blue.

Also, the bible references healing waters being kept in silver vessels. Silver is a natural anti-bacterial agent. I've used it for years.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #1638
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I take colloidal silver as well, but not in the quantities he did nor do I put vast amounts on the skin. I also make sure it comes from good sources and pure silver is used in the making. US I neglected to make it clearer and just put in links to media information, which is always a mistake with their slant/lies.

I put in there that is what saved many of the wealthier class from things like the plaque and other illnesses. Taking too much of many products that heal can have adverse reactions, as in anything common sense is called for, and taking more of something is not necessarily better. There have not been that many who have turned blue from taking it improperly, and I have not heard or found news of any who died from it and I am talking over the last 100 years.

If you take the example of acetaminophen and aspirin products where thousands die a year from the use, and many more hospitalized when the dosage taken was within recommended or prescribed doses it puts this all in perspective. These are the products that need to have the attention of the public, not the over and improper usage of a silver product, that although it turned a few people blue are still alive to tell the tale and who still take the product as he has never been sick.

I agree there is always fear mongering done by the pharmaceutical companies, and their paid lackeys the media and medical doctors. When physicians kill more people a year than guns, 70% misdiagnosis admitted to by supposed top doctor in land, the cause of many of the deaths by the usage of the drugs the patients are prescribed it puts it all further into perspective. I am sure many of the dead and their families wish that the result of the doctor's ill advice, and dangerous pharmaceuticals only turned them blue but that they were still alive and well and still had enough faith from the results in colloidal silver to continue it's use.

CDC testimony
Prescription drug abuse is the number one type of drug abuse in America according to the CDC in Atlanta. 20,000 annual deaths occur from alcohol. Prescription and non-prescription drugs kill 22,400 every year. Only 2,300 people die a year from illegal drugs. The rate of death from drugs is approaching the number one cause of preventable death which is auto accidents.

CDC Congressional testimony
http://www.cdc.gov/Washington/testim...t20080312a.htm

If these are their stats I will venture to say the figure is probably 3 to 10 times that at least, the CDC has too many ties with the pharmaceuticals, as is shown with the revolving door of hiring of doctors working for the government and then back into the drug companies employment and then back again. Conflict of interest, and more interest in dollars than integrity or in preserving the lives of people. The most people I have heard die from natural substances in a year was 3 from ephedra, which was very widely used for a few years. It is believed they exceeded the dosages tremendously, it was pulled from health food stores. It was continued in over the counter nasal spray and other over the counter products but a huge deal was made of it to "show" natural products are unsafe. Anything can be overdone,you can kill yourself by drinking too much water.

I am not going to spend hours looking, but I could only find 3 people who are alive that had these results of turning blue and could find nothing so far of anyone ever dying from the use. I am sure there may be more, but considering the stats on other products I do not feel it worth the time when one minute yielded the prescription drug information.

Last edited by judykott; 08-15-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:59 PM   #1639
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it's important to note that it is believed the "blue dude" more than likely did not use pure silver, but silver that had other properties to it, and thus turned blue.

Many anti-colloidal silver sites use the "you will turn blue" or "The whites of your eyes will turn blue" to scare people. Properly prepared colloidal silver is not known to turn you blue.

Also, the bible references healing waters being kept in silver vessels. Silver is a natural anti-bacterial agent. I've used it for years.
completely agreee US. I also think the severe aesthetic effects could be, like Judy said because of years of topical application

We have even taken a cue from Dr Emoto and labeled all our bottles of Colloidal with "Love, Health, and Gratitude" in case they are anything less than perfect quality.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 08-15-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #1640
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I use silver spoons, forks, and knives when eating though i do not know how much silver they contain...
Old 08-16-2009, 02:04 AM   #1641
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
completely agreee US. I also think the severe aesthetic effects could be, like Judy said because of years of topical application

We have even taken a cue from Dr Emoto and labeled all our bottles of Colloidal with "Love, Health, and Gratitude" in case they are anything less than perfect quality.

What a fabulous thing to do Cymatic! I might at something to encourage being awake as in not spiritually asleep. Imagine if we put words like that on everything we eat or drink. I guess this is where praying over your food before eating got it's foothold. Thanks for re-awakening me as to why I used to pray over meals .... gratitude and health.

Awesome post!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #1642
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What a fabulous thing to do Cymatic! I might at something to encourage being awake as in not spiritually asleep. Imagine if we put words like that on everything we eat or drink. I guess this is where praying over your food before eating got it's foothold. Thanks for re-awakening me as to why I used to pray over meals .... gratitude and health.

Awesome post!
I wrote such words on my water pitcher and 2 glasses...
Old 08-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #1643
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I use silver spoons, forks, and knives when eating though i do not know how much silver they contain...
I've been looking for some, need to go to a car boot sale
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #1644
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am sure this link could help everybody that comes here to read...though one must read it several times to absorb all the knowledge and information contained there...

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot....-on-words.html
Old 08-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #1645
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I am sure this link could help everybody that comes here to read...though one must read it several times to absorb all the knowledge and information contained there...

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot....-on-words.html

HAAA! YES! Ive been waiting to see if anyone would post any synchromystic blogspot blogs on this thread....awesome Burgundia!
Such a goldmine

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 08-17-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #1646
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORK WORRY WORSE
HUMBLE PI
To prostate yourself is to kneel and be Humble or
Hum Bull the sacred feminine supplies all of our needs.This is why she is on one KNEE,
Her Eye is known as the GEMINI ( Gem in eye ) of Taurus
She is the real GEM HUMBull
and her code is M&MS which = 22 or 877
M&M MARS CAN - dy is Cain or Mars

I heard Jim is removing his name from all sight.
Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution for Prostate Can-cer

JIM MARS
Chakras

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 07:14 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 AM   #1647
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched season 1 of The Sanctuary on netflix. It is a very interesting program that is about evolution. It mostly deals with humanoids, but it has other critters in it.

The series touches on both the dangerous kind often ugly abnormalities and the beautiful abnormalities which are seen as gifts. Interestingly, there is the sanctuary which is trying to protect the "abnormals" both dangerous and not dangerous, and the cabal who wants to create a soldier abnormal without thinking who will wipe out the abnormals or evolving ones supposedly for the sake of humans. The cabal controls the military, banking, and other industries and is very powerful.

The main character of Dr. Helen Magnus played by Amanda Tapping chose some 125 years ago to inject herself with a vampire serum along with 4 friends. The four are John Druitt "Jack the Ripper", Nikola Tesla, Sir Watson, and the invisible man. She gained longevity. She heads the sanctuary and is a scientist. I find the choice of who the five are interesting. Her protege is a young Dr. Will Zimmerman (Psychologist/profiler).

One of her helpers is an abnormal she helped who refused to leave her.

In one episode to save the abnormals the five must find hidden keys Helen's door opens with a retinal scan and we have this image maybe linked to the all seeing eye?

Her riddle is 2+2= and 2x2= which the answer Noah's ark and the number of animals and genetic variations possible which Helen deduces as infinity.

They gain their keys and have to put them into this:

It's a Pentgram with a raised pentagon. It started like this:

It's a star overlapping a star shape and the roman numeral 1 - 10 on it.

There is so much symbolism here, and if anyone care to play with the alpha numeric stuff, it could be interesting. I see archetypes, our spiritual quest and the issue of mankinds evolution. It also plays on the truth of the unseen world and mythology.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:05 AM   #1648
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
To prostate yourself is to kneel and be Humble
That would be prostrating yourself. Prostating yourself would be more like searching for the male G-spot...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:52 AM   #1649
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Words swords words swords

The Sword WORDS in the stone.

“ Who so Pulleth Out This Sword of this Stone and Anvil, is Rightwise King Born of England. "

Pull the sword = WORDS from the stone ..

Old 08-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #1650
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

if words=sword, then why not stone=notes....