Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 03:43 AM   #276
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, Folks:

Our apologies if it did come over in some way (to some) like a 'showdown' - that was definitely not our intention.

We were really scrambling yesterday when we posted this. Kerry was woken up by Bill Deagle's phone call sometime round about 5.15 am
Bill,

Apology accepted, 100%. A picnicking MD calling Kerry at 5:15, and not the other way around... Glad you called David W., who made a lot of sense. I've never heard David sounding so firmly. Whatever comes our way, we just deal with it.

I just come to realize that truth searching is not a walk in the park.

A big thank you to you and Kerry.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:55 AM   #277
Bullfish
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Okay, ummm, I hate to be a bearer of bad news. But did Dr. Deagle mention a city that was flat? Uhhhhhh.. Oh my!

look at this:

What: Presidential Debate: October 7th in Nashville, TN

When: October 7th, 2008 9:00 PM ET

Where: Belmont University, Nashville, TN

Could this be the city in his vision? I hope that homelandsecurity is keeping a close eye on things.

Peace.
Nashville is not flat and Belmont University has some of the steepest hills in the city. Nashville is also the home of the holy grail device, supposedly buried by FDR here under the flag of the three stars (tennessee's flag) in the bicentennial mall which is laid out like a human chakra system. Nashville is possibly the reincarnation of the capital city of atlantis.Check out William Henry's Site: www.williamhenry.net for all the details.

Nashville can't be destroyed it is one of the places where vortices will open on earth during the ascension event.
Bullfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #278
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

You guys should be checking out Terrence McKenna's "Time Wave Zero" program. It's quite fascinating.

If you look at the date of Oct 7th, the line graph begins to dip down just after midnight, Monday night/Tuesday morning.

If you look at 9/11, you'll see the line graph begins to dip down at around 6 am. The main event didn't begin until after 9 am.

Keep in mind that Oct is just the beginning. The line graph drops steeply from Oct 7, all the way through Christmas, and doesn't start to move back upward until March of 2009. The web bot guys are saying the same thing, but their system runs on language, whereas McKenna's system runs on mathematics based on I Ching.

In the program, when the line graph starts to go down, things move into what McKenna called "novelty."

Novelty in this case isn't cheap plastic toys from China, but new events that occur in quick succession.

Everything that may occur can have a positive outlook. Please don't crawl into corners in the fetal position. Get rid of your fear and let's stand up and face it. No one else is going to come along and make everything better. No saviours. We have to do this on our own. It's part of the growing process for humans.

Please check out the Time Wave Zero program or at the very least watch the YouTube video showing what might possibly happen.

We have the equivalent of the Renaissance coming... essentially "rebirth."
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 AM   #279
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Bill and all,

I don't suppose that it's easy to find people with inside information and it also takes immense work to get those interviews on tape. It seems that you and Kerry do quite a bit of corroboration work with others to authenticate those you present. About the only thing that caused some concern to me was that Dr. Deagle sounded a little drunk on the phone. While this alone does not cause much alarm due to the subject nature and the way in which the good Dr. experienced it, it does tug at the credibility just a bit.

A big however is that most people i talk to about this October 7th eventism seem suddenly aware of something and the usual guffaws & put-offs are conspicuously absent and the deer-in-the-headlights looks caused me some fear. Last night i was asking the question "what if it's all bunk?". Tonight with the unusual responses i've gotten i'm asking: what if its true?

As much as i try to imagine my neighborhood changed and my friends suddenly enlightened it is also a frightening concept. Most of them don't believe in any conpiracy theories yet they seem intelligent and sane. They tend to look at UFO's and other strange things as ridiculous and those who seek more in that area as morons and mentally bankrupt. I know from my own experience that realization has consequenses almost to hard to bear at times.

I really wonder how you guys do it! I want to thank you for being so cool and giving so much of yourselves for this effort. I am quite ready to help in any way I can.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:11 AM   #280
Suriel

Wink Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I've spent some time in Nashville. I had a recording contract there in 1994.
It is an interesting place. I also have some friends there. I didn't pay much attention to the terrain while I was there. I was too busy being nervous about recording my album in the studio.

Too bad things didn't work out. The record company I was with went bankrupt. But it is a nice city. Except for the Homeless Musicians holding their guitar with a sign saying, "Will work for Food"

They were exciting times.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #281
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I feel many many posters here treat what they hear and see as if they have already gone through the chinese whisper process and then go ahead and attack the messenger because they disagree with the way another forum member has reacted to it.

After listening to Deagle and nobody else i thought to myself. Well I hope something big happens on Tues with the financial side so that more people open up to the 'possibility' of the other 2 happening.

It was a nasty vision. It wasnt a call from George Bush saying its game over or from any other government insider. It was a vision. I really enjoyed his Granada forum talk and when he mentioned ahving 6 months to a year to sort it out, I was thinking the same thing myself a year ago about how Id like to have everything in place to prepare for what may unfold. Prophecies and visions and chanelling should be taken for what they are. A possibility.

David Wilcock and Dr Deagle both getting attacked by you folk in ridiculous. If you dont believe certain events will happen then by all means speak your mind but please dont call people deliberate liers of frauds, who are you to give that view? Youre nobody (most of the time )

These people have ridicule and attack throughout their lives from many angles and they do not need it from the people they are trying to help. Whoopee do, they have products to sell. They know the system is corrupt so i dont suppose they fancy a job at Walmart paying illegal tax to pay for the Govs minumum payment on its illegally created debt.

LOOK AT THE SCENARIO

This happened. He we scared, he did what he thought he had to do. That set the chain of events in motion for us to be told it from B & K who luckily recorded it. If you dont like the man or dont believe him because some of his prophecies havnt come true then really i dont belive youve seen him enough. I can think of countless times we have said certain things will happen to friends and they have happened much later than expected. Most of you have jobs and pay tax and could probably not survive without an income from somebody else so please do not attack folk selling soemthing, especially when their services are of great help. by all means investigate people but as you know, our views and opinions change as we learn more. You come here with one view, get all negative and attack after a few hours of googling. Youre only increasing the chances of you looking bad when you learn more, in my opinion.

Thank B & K for getting alternative opinions, just because they dont agree doesnt mean one is a lier. I thought we'd been through this plenty before. So many good comments here sadly hard to find in 12 pages of partial mess.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #282
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To AVERAGE JOE:
No, not a fraud. I was privileged to listen in on a 45 minute Skype conversation between Henry Deacon and Bill Deagle last year. They exchanged rapid-fire notes on black project codenames, clearance levels, project locations. I didn't understand much of it as so much of what they talked about was unknown to me.

Deagle is as real as the rain in your hair when it's wet outslde. But you might not believe that either.

Very best to all, Bill
Hey Bill, fair enough.

I sent you a pm about something, did you get it? If you haven't read it yet, please do.

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-06-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #283
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Citizen observation here:

from Sav, GA
Just saw Homeland Security vehicles, with County 'explosives' detection SUV's...about four of them....gassing up at the corner store.

Two were white "Federal protection vehicle", which I've never laid eyes on, with the HSD seal on the side....blond agent downing a convenience store sandwich with processed meat (yuck).

I saw them going East, possibly toward I-16 and ATL. My brother lives there and I am worried sick about him in that mess. Partly because I Heard the CDC moved a lot of its files to another location already.

Just wanted to give a heads-up. I think we all know things could happen, and we pray and visualize that it won't.

After I saw them, I had the thought HOME INVASION come to my mind. After a robbery, there is often an assault. Today I'll be meditating and asking for a miracle for atl and all the big cities. Whatever happens, we will survive, our essence will go on.

Love to all, and keep shining the light of truth.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #284
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
My guides tell me that he has been targeted with psychic disinformation. They are attempting to insert fear consciousness into the people who listen to alternative media. They have seen what is really going to happen on the week of Oct. 7th and they are the ones that are scared s--tless.

They task their psychic disinformation hardware and assets on people who they deem of strategic worthiness. I have had one occasion of them doing this to myself when I was battleing thier entire superstructure of nasty shaman. That was the only thing they where able to crack through with and it was temporarily highly effective.

And yes, the chair is still in use. More than likely multiple versions of it.
Night before last I had a vivid dream. My liason had me aboard his ship and on the wall was a huge screen with the world markets on it. Star people are keeping a close eye on the world financial system. They are on our side. I have been remote viewed also and I know how they try to intimidate a person and instill false information. The star people told me they would not allow nuclear war. It would harm this entire sector of the galaxy. They keep reminding me to keep faith and that all this will work out to all of our benefits. They have contacted all the major players in congress-in their homes, apartments, and offices. They have visited them in physical form. The politicians are not going to admit that they have been warned. Another thing is that the bailout was encouraged by the star people. Had it not occurred, government would have had an excuse to declare martial law and accelerate their plans. The bail out gave the star people time to stage their solutions, which are now in place. This is a no win for old world government and they are on their way out. This is what I have been told. Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #285
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Greg have you written about your experiences anywhere on this forum?
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #286
Shechaiyah
Banned

This is what I prefer to believe is true. I also am in contact with minds in the higher realms. And they're not hysterical. They're calm. So, I believe, we too ought to be calm.

Shech--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Night before last I had a vivid dream. My liason had me aboard his ship and on the wall was a huge screen with the world markets on it. Star people are keeping a close eye on the world financial system. They are on our side. I have been remote viewed also and I know how they try to intimidate a person and instill false information. The star people told me they would not allow nuclear war. It would harm this entire sector of the galaxy. They keep reminding me to keep faith and that all this will work out to all of our benefits. They have contacted all the major players in congress-in their homes, apartments, and offices. They have visited them in physical form. The politicians are not going to admit that they have been warned. Another thing is that the bailout was encouraged by the star people. Had it not occurred, government would have had an excuse to declare martial law and accelerate their plans. The bail out gave the star people time to stage their solutions, which are now in place. This is a no win for old world government and they are on their way out. This is what I have been told. Peace.
Greg
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #287
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

WOW you Guys and Gals,
If nothing else you gotta thank Dr Deagle for igniting one heeluva debate on here, it has certainley been fun and funny watching the to-ing and frowing between you all.

Judgements, accusations, point and counter point he's kicked off a right old balleyhoo amongst the Avalon gang eh.

Now then perhaps we can all just settle down and take a few big deep breaths together make a nice cuppa tea and a chill pill and try to be a little more passive and a little less aggressive with one another.

Personal assasinations of him, Bill and Kerry, Wilcox etc are not serving the community here nor your higher purpose, so let's all 'chuck it in the f**k it bucket' and try to appraise and assess all this from a neutral and empathic position.

Now, think for a minute, would you all be pouring scorn on Dr Deagle if he had said prior to 911 "I see the the twin towers exploding, terrible death and pain in New York in September, bodies falling from buildings etc etc"...yeah probably you would be cranking it out as you are now, but after the event you would have been saying "wow that guy went out on a limb and bloody hell he was actually right".

He cannot be held responsible for YOUR reactions and fear responses, he was only doing as he felt he should do, put it out there for people to disseminate for themselves.

Given to response here, and the possibility he was wrong and will be derided forever for doing so, it was a brave act.

I'm not saying you have to believe him or like him, but personal attacks are not doing any of you any good whatsoever.

I like David Wilcox he is clearly an intelligent and well read man with many interesting theories and info, however he was wrong to steam into Deagle like that and ignorant not to even give him the benefit of the doubt and respectfully listen to what he had to say in the call.

Note David did a pretty good job of back pedalling when Kerry called him to task on his comments. David you should know better, you didn't need to bang on about Bill D in a blatant attempt to discredit him, we have ALL made mistakes, misjudged things, made miscalculations. None of us is perfect yet we are all 'made new' every day and the past is the past, period!

Didn't someone once say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

Of course no one wants this, but maybe, just maybe it's meant to happen at some level, as a real event or something else...

Meaning if anyone has been paying attention there has certainley been a 'NUCLEAR EVENT' in the financial markets, it as if a Bomb or Seismic Event has already occured there!

The BLAST in the money markets and banks is SO BIG the mushroom cloud hasn't even started forming, let alone the fallout hitting the other sectors of business, manufacturing and retail...this IS ALREADY a Global Financial TSUNAMI and the wave is still building.

Today is Mon the 6th and ALL the markets are still falling, the bailout is like trying to plug a manhole with a bath plug, it ain't never gonna work and 'they' know it...But they gotta make it 'look' like they tried to do something!

On a final note I was watching FOX NEWS late last night, you gotta admit given Dr Deagle and all the other 7th Oct stuff coming to light at this time...

OMG...was watching FOX NEWS they are talking to this guy called Alan Weichman or something who is 'supposed' to be a political historian...

In the first 2 minutes he and the anchor just mentioned the word OCTOBER SURPRISE 5 times! Dowwwhhhhh

When asked about the campaigns the anchor said to him "so what would constitute an October Surprise"?

The reply..."well something outside of the campaign like a TERRORIST ATTACK"...errrr hello, waddid you just say buddy?

A 'terrorist attack' now why on earth would you just flip that little fella into a conversation about the Presidential Campaigns?

Would FOX NEWS just maybe 'prepping the group mind' here!

Seems a bit of a err uhhh hum 'coincidence', especially given the info coming out of Bill Deagle and Half Past Human to name but a few!

Anyone else noticing any strange SYNCHRONICITIES going on?

So EVERYONE, let's calmly and compassionately continue to debate without attack and anger...

Coz if we can't get it right what hope is there for the uninformed sleeepy masses out there?

Stay Safe People, Big Love and Peacful Huggles to you All.

One World - One Love - One People

Word Up...PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #288
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
David Wilcock and Dr Deagle both getting attacked by you folk in ridiculous. If you dont believe certain events will happen then by all means speak your mind but please dont call people deliberate liers of frauds, who are you to give that view? Youre nobody (most of the time )

I have thanked Bill and Kerry prior. I also have much gratitude for Bill D. and David W. I’ve listened to both, and what both expressed makes sense to me. The possibilities are open. First a false flag 9/11. Now a global financial 9/11. Caution is warranted. Accountability is also warranted. The two practices are not mutually exclusive. Peace.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #289
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Sorry forgot this one final and vital point that seems to have been overlooked in this heated debate...

Remember at a 'soul level' everyone and I mean every single soul on this planet has CHOSEN the correct experience for their eternal souls journey!

Whilst none of us would wish to see catastrophic events unfold at a personal earthly mortal level, we can never hope to fully understand the complexity of the Divine Plan that is now unfolding in this lexicon of the matrix we all now find oursleves in!

It must be understood that whatever the outcome, evryone will be EXACTLY where they are meant to be and will EXPERIENCE exactly what they are meant to.

Universal Law...History repeats itself, until we learn the lessons.

So it may be that it will take more than a financial collapse to wake up the masses and change this reality, it may take a sequence of events that increase in intensity whether we like it or not?

Bill and Kerry and all the witnesses, whistleblowers etc that come forward and make a stand are doing a service to humanity and to us all, let's not forget that.

A couple of film quotes:

HIGHLANDER: "You cannot die Mc Cloud, your immortal".

GLADIATOR: "What we do in life, echoes in eternity".

And a song by the Black Eyed Peas: 'Where IS the LOVE'!

Keep the wind at your sails people, gotta get wise and stay alive!

Word Up - PEACE OUT ...and I SMILE x
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM   #290
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Had it not occurred, government would have had an excuse to declare martial law and accelerate their plans.
This makes sense... The people attempting to convince others of the bailout are reported to have used the declaration of martial law as a threat. I'm not sure if the connection is waterproof. But with the fear and denial of details this could very well have happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbNm6hoBXc&fmt=18

Also according to my own source we should expect failure upon failure from the shadow governments. Precisely because those of the positive alignment are choosing this strategy to turn the tides. It's a big mass running out of steam. It's slow to slow down but by stalling for time they will eventually just fall apart into decoherence.

It's like fighting without fighting, give the opponent the opportunity to defeat himself. And do not allow him to do damage.

I'm however a little worried that if the bailout is not having the expected effects that will also be an excuse for martial law. Do you have any feelings on that Greg?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #291
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone STILL can't DOWNLOAD the mp3, even after the links have been fixed, for whatever reason, I uploaded it here:
www.divshare.com/download/5525930-6ef

quote: "About the only thing that caused some concern to me was that Dr. Deagle sounded a little drunk on the phone"

I've heard him speak before and what was my first impression of the phone call, was that he was really shaken [not drunk]. I consider him very strong and after all those years he's been dealing with lots of dark stuff it must have been something quite impressive to make him sound like he did in the call. You can hear that later in the interview his voice gets calmer and more confident.

The whole thing was really fast - him calling Kerry and Kerry & Bill uploading it and hundreds of us jumping on it within a few hours. They should all be credited for acting this fast in this time because things ARE happening fast and every piece of info is valuable. Thanks to that speed things got maybe a bit emotional and chaotic but I think in the end it was handled pretty well.

One way or another, this thread has been quite interesting and helpful. It looks like we are here, aware and ready. Seems like a good thing, doesn't it?
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #292
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Greg have you written about your experiences anywhere on this forum?
Hi Mike. Thanks for asking. No. I have not said much about it. I will put it this way though. I have seen a lot of black helicopters. hee. (Yes. They are real.) Peace.
Greg
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #293
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Deagle is as real as the rain in your hair when it's wet outslde. But you might not believe that either.
Many of us do believe you. But because of your faith in him and ours in you, he'd be the perfect target for a psychic greeting/attack would he not?

Through him. To you. To us... We were all very shaken when this occurred. The feelings of shock that you and Kerry experienced were shared by many of us. You could simply feel the ripples of fear flow through the people on the forum. Some are still in shock.

I personally don't blame anyone, this is quite literally psychological warfare and we were all the intended victims of it. The blame game would be one of the intended side effects. I'm very happy that with the help of David many found the strength to just deny it. But it will likely happen again. Are you considering that possibility? That your sources are attacked? Precisely because many of us put so much value in your word and action?

This is exactly how psychic warfare works. I've been involved in the occult the last 15 years and I've learned about it, heard about it, and even seen it once or twice.

Alternatively it may also be wise to consider that being "In the know" does not necessarily mean being on the positive side. This thing happened, it should be counted in your evaluations. I don't want to put opinions in your head... Just alternatives.

For now I think we should abandon fear and hope in this matter. And just objectively evaluate what happened and what will happen. The date was very specific. Tomorrow we will know the accuracy of the prediction. And then we chalk all this up to experience. There is little else to do I think.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #294
bill
Avalon Senior Member

DJIA is now down over 500 points

Deagle said the events would be triggered by financial crisis

you can watch the free fall here

http://www.kitco.com/

bottom right of page
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #295
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
This makes sense... The people attempting to convince others of the bailout are reported to have used the declaration of martial law as a threat. I'm not sure if the connection is waterproof. But with the fear and denial of details this could very well have happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnbNm6hoBXc&fmt=18

Also according to my own source we should expect failure upon failure from the shadow governments. Precisely because those of the positive alignment are choosing this strategy to turn the tides. It's a big mass running out of steam. It's slow to slow down but by stalling for time they will eventually just fall apart into decoherence.

It's like fighting without fighting, give the opponent the opportunity to defeat himself. And do not allow him to do damage.

I'm however a little worried that if the bailout is not having the expected effects that will also be an excuse for martial law. Do you have any feelings on that Greg?
What you say here is what I am receiving also. Failure upon Failure. Out of steam. As I watch the market at this moment on CNBC, what I am seeing is a slow adjustment level in the US market. Two things about this "bailout"-

1) The House of Reps is suppose to make the laws and the Senate debates the laws. After the Monday Meltdown, the senators illegally wrote this bailout and then pushed it back to the House. That is putting the cart before the horse and is arguablly constitutionally illegal. The Senate created an ammendment, which is an empty vessel, then voted to fill it with 100 pages of bailout for 700 billion, leveraged 12 to 1 on the market which roughly translates as 9 trillion, 400 billion in fractional reserve assests (all run by Paulson who was not elected); 350 pages of- 110 million dollars in inconsequential, designated tax cuts and pork, and most importantly, an 880 billion dollar appropriations bill for the pentagon, which was slated for end of session debate. They snuck it in without so much as a whisper. Unconstitutional. This is the real reason Bush was so threatening to congress on this scam. He was out of money and needed enough for one more year in Iraq. He got what he wanted and could care less about what happens to the US market.

2) The bailout was not about the US market. It was about the Euro market, which we see melting down before our eyes today, Monday. It is very possible the Euro market will ask to use that 700 billion to bail out HYPO in Germany (their equivalent to AIG). There is good indication that the US market operatives, knowing how citizens despise them and the bailout, will be too afraid to contract for liquidity from the Fed. I think that is what we are seeing right now. They are letting the market fall to natural levels and let the Fed keep their money. If so, it is a minor redemption for what they have caused. They still have a lot of work to do to make it right. It is possible that local chartered banks will not want to give up their charters to contracts with the Fed either. So there is a good chance that the Fed will end up sitting on that money.

All of this being said. It is being played smartly by the star people. They are helping us defuse this situation. Government cannot afford any blatant moves right now. We are on to them and both government and wall street have lost the public trust. If martial law is going to happen, it will happen on the heels of an orchestrated false flag. That is only my opinion based upon what I see going on today. Keep the faith. Peace.
Greg
Old 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #296
bluepoint
Avalon Senior Member

Unable to listen to Deagle's phone call. In NYC currently with safe place in mountains 100 miles away. My feelings tell me that there is no need to rush out of city today. Listen to David Wilcock's phone call (available on Project Camelot and Divine Cosmos websites) it will calm your nerves. Listen to David Wilcock... Love u all
bluepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #297
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
WOW you Guys and Gals,
If nothing else you gotta thank Dr Deagle for igniting one heeluva debate on here, it has certainley been fun and funny watching the to-ing and frowing between you all.

Judgements, accusations, point and counter point he's kicked off a right old balleyhoo amongst the Avalon gang eh.

Now then perhaps we can all just settle down and take a few big deep breaths together make a nice cuppa tea and a chill pill and try to be a little more passive and a little less aggressive with one another.

Personal assasinations of him, Bill and Kerry, Wilcox etc are not serving the community here nor your higher purpose, so let's all 'chuck it in the f**k it bucket' and try to appraise and assess all this from a neutral and empathic position.

Now, think for a minute, would you all be pouring scorn on Dr Deagle if he had said prior to 911 "I see the the twin towers exploding, terrible death and pain in New York in September, bodies falling from buildings etc etc"...yeah probably you would be cranking it out as you are now, but after the event you would have been saying "wow that guy went out on a limb and bloody hell he was actually right".

He cannot be held responsible for YOUR reactions and fear responses, he was only doing as he felt he should do, put it out there for people to disseminate for themselves.

Given to response here, and the possibility he was wrong and will be derided forever for doing so, it was a brave act.

I'm not saying you have to believe him or like him, but personal attacks are not doing any of you any good whatsoever.

I like David Wilcox he is clearly an intelligent and well read man with many interesting theories and info, however he was wrong to steam into Deagle like that and ignorant not to even give him the benefit of the doubt and respectfully listen to what he had to say in the call.

Note David did a pretty good job of back pedalling when Kerry called him to task on his comments. David you should know better, you didn't need to bang on about Bill D in a blatant attempt to discredit him, we have ALL made mistakes, misjudged things, made miscalculations. None of us is perfect yet we are all 'made new' every day and the past is the past, period!

Didn't someone once say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

Of course no one wants this, but maybe, just maybe it's meant to happen at some level, as a real event or something else...

Meaning if anyone has been paying attention there has certainley been a 'NUCLEAR EVENT' in the financial markets, it as if a Bomb or Seismic Event has already occured there!

The BLAST in the money markets and banks is SO BIG the mushroom cloud hasn't even started forming, let alone the fallout hitting the other sectors of business, manufacturing and retail...this IS ALREADY a Global Financial TSUNAMI and the wave is still building.

Today is Mon the 6th and ALL the markets are still falling, the bailout is like trying to plug a manhole with a bath plug, it ain't never gonna work and 'they' know it...But they gotta make it 'look' like they tried to do something!

On a final note I was watching FOX NEWS late last night, you gotta admit given Dr Deagle and all the other 7th Oct stuff coming to light at this time...

OMG...was watching FOX NEWS they are talking to this guy called Alan Weichman or something who is 'supposed' to be a political historian...

In the first 2 minutes he and the anchor just mentioned the word OCTOBER SURPRISE 5 times! Dowwwhhhhh

When asked about the campaigns the anchor said to him "so what would constitute an October Surprise"?

The reply..."well something outside of the campaign like a TERRORIST ATTACK"...errrr hello, waddid you just say buddy?

A 'terrorist attack' now why on earth would you just flip that little fella into a conversation about the Presidential Campaigns?

Would FOX NEWS just maybe 'prepping the group mind' here!

Seems a bit of a err uhhh hum 'coincidence', especially given the info coming out of Bill Deagle and Half Past Human to name but a few!

Anyone else noticing any strange SYNCHRONICITIES going on?

So EVERYONE, let's calmly and compassionately continue to debate without attack and anger...

Coz if we can't get it right what hope is there for the uninformed sleeepy masses out there?

Stay Safe People, Big Love and Peacful Huggles to you All.

One World - One Love - One People

Word Up...PEACE OUT
Love your post. Thank you
Old 10-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #298
bluepoint
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Like Minded People

I am looking to meet like minded people in the tri state area of NY, Conn. and Mass. This area was the arsenal during the Revolutionary and Civil wars, the birthplace of the 2nd Amendment altough this will be different. No violence this time. I feel it will be safe. The Buddhists just opened their North American Headquarters in this area and I take that as a good sign. Bill and Kerry - thank u. Much love coming your way.
bluepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 PM   #299
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

"because of your faith in him and ours in you, he'd be the perfect target for a psychic greeting/attack would he not?"

Let's say he would. Let's suppose Bill Deagle was a target of a psychic attack [although I don't believe it]. Putting aside the minor things, let's follow the "scary" nuke threat. 2 options:
1. He got a nuke vision and it will happen.
2. He got a nuke vision and it will not happen.

In the 1st case, the negative effect of fear and the positive effect of warning pretty much balance each other. That is IF you surrender to fear.
In the 2nd case it would be only about the fear.
I don't know how about you, but my impression is that the fear thing didn't work much. Sure people felt it the first moments, but it was more like initial shock. Everyone on the forum has been advising against fear and I don't think there's much of it left now. I actually feel more positive than 2 days ago.

This forum's community is too strong to be broken by such faint attempts for manipulation. There are many individuals who cannot be shaken and they are able to help the rest.

"this is quite literally psychological warfare and we were all the intended victims of it"

"intended" is the key word. I don't see that intention working. Even if a thread starts with a disturbing message, after a few posts it gets handled into a constructive and positive direction. And we have only just started.

One more note. We are NOT Bill & Kerry's "followers." We're individuals. We don't just buy everything they say. It's not like "normal" people consuming everything the TV tells them. We read their information and evaluate it on our own. At least most of us are easily capable of that. And I'm sure Bill & Kerry wouldn't want it any other way.

It's a clear possibility that Bill and Kerry would be targeted with some stuff for obvious reasons. Seeing as Bill Ryan's brain works like a perfectly tuned clockwork [my impression anyways] I am absolutely sure he's aware of that and considers it every time he gets a new message. Note that he often says "IF the information is accurate, then it's very important." They never sell anything that isn't clearly proven true as "truth." And even after that, the messages get filtered by many other capable people on the forum, checked with other sources etc. Doesn't look to me like the guys here will take an illuminati bait easily.

Oh and... one of the things that really lifted my mind lately, posted in another thread here, was this: http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm
If you're feeling a bit too gloomy, check this out.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #300
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

ET 101 is one of my favorite all time "instruction" books. I'm from the "crawl in" generation. Here is a funny excerpt to give you a taste of the treat you're in for if you click on the link undetected has posted:

The Messiah Complex

As you are awakening, there are some pitfalls we would like you to avoid. The most important one is the dreaded Messiah Complex. Before mission members are completely on their multidimensional feet, this complex tends to have some appeal. Mission Control would like to take a moment to make it a little less appealing.

Being Christ and thinking you are Christ are two different matters. If you only think you are Christ, you will then act like you think christ would act, which usually entails trying to save someone.

Let us make one thing very clear: This mission is not about "saving" anyone. All inhabitants of this planet are masters. Even the aliens are masters who are here doing a brilliant job mastering being aliens. Everyone on the planet knows the game and everyone has made their decision. If a person has chosen to continue as a master of limitation, that is their inalienable right. Saving people from their rights is not the intention of this planetary mission. And having our ground crew members running around with messianic fervour trying to rescue people from their free will is not through any request of Mission Control nor by any mandate of the Councils.

The Earth has elected to evolve beyond limitation; however, anyone who opts to explore that process further is free to do so - just not on this planet. Such people will be allowed to continue their experiments with limitation on some other piece of planetary property that is in a less advanced stage in its evolution.

The members of this mission have chosen to master divine expression instead of limitation, and are being asked to do so on this planet at this time. It is critical to remember that one choice is not better than the other. Do not, in your half-awakened state, and out of misdirected zeal, attempt to "convert" anyone to the choice you have made. Instead, be the choice you have made.

Mission Control expects our members to respect everyone's sovereignty and decisions. We also expect you to stand in your full presence and emanate your divine essence. In this manner and in no other, you will have the power to effect another's choice to do the same. Your embodiment of Spirit is the only act that will assist the mission in unfolding smoothly and efficiently to its destined conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Oh and... one of the things that really lifted my mind lately, posted in another thread here, was this: http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm
If you're feeling a bit too gloomy, check this out.
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote