Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Tick the one who has the most/best truth
George Green 15 26.79%
David Wilcock 21 37.50%
Dr Bill Deagle 3 5.36%
Henry Deacon 6 10.71%
Dan Burisch 1 1.79%
Bob Dean 24 42.86%
Pete Peterson 6 10.71%
Alex Collier 19 33.93%
Patrick Geryl 0 0%
All 1 1.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #26
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

I believe none of them

Some presents some interesting information

facts fiction beliefs disinfo which mostly serves to compile a big heap of confusion to blend the more adventurous people with smoke and mirrors

Some of the whistleblowers might believe what they present

channeling inside sources plant mind control

Some might be agents of disinfo deliberate deceit chiefs of cult

Im pretty sure that when someone shares top secret stuff

the Cabal will put them away yesterday

So years of whistleblowing and still blowing strong

is in fact a poor resume for any whistleblower

---

I believe the dark Cabal associates with demons

and that is the reason why we have so much problems in the world

with war crime corruption coverns rumors of human sacrifices etc etc

the Power pulling the strings of our leaders and seducing us is as black as night

for the princes of the air the manifestation of lights in the skies are no big deal and neither is telepathy- in fact it serves to cloak and camouflage a severe demonic problem as something fascinating and desiring for the people
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #27
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Its shocking how many people on Avalon are obsessed with Alex Collier (not his real name) considering every single thing he said in his intial 1990's video proved to be false and didn't eventuate. And the fact that he has never produced one photo or any other evidence of lifelong contact.

I have been following his info since before probably 99% of the people here thanks to a contact in sweden who gave me his first video many years ago.
And have watched all his subsequent interviews. He speaks from the heart and says many profound things, but never anything backed by any evidence.. unlike science based people like Burisch and Deacon, which can actually provide sources to back up much of their claims.

Seems hypocritical that everyone supports 'Collier' with zero evidence but beats up on the other guys who do have verifiable data.

I like Ralph (Alex), just wondering why his support base is disproportionate.
The love you withhold is the pain you carry is such a profound statement but I'd like more. Also Alex was a researcher of the Billy Meier contacts and actually was the one who introduced Michael Horn to them (current spokesperson for FIGU USA), who has subsequently been viciously attacking Alex in recent years (which I think is disgraceful on Michael's part) I would like to hear more on that connection from Alex's perspective. Please!
Is anyone going to step up to address this post properly? These are appropriate questions, I'm not biased either way.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #28
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its shocking how many people on Avalon are obsessed with Alex Collier (not his real name) considering every single thing he said in his intial 1990's video proved to be false and didn't eventuate..
Well he is a confident eloquent speaker with mass and charm who sparkles his message with hope and bright future besides he looks like a likeable guy - like a bearded bear - and comes across as deeply concerned for fellow man

People dont need more than that to believe

It is possible to be seduced by a great orator and fall for his message

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-05-2009 at 04:49 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #29
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is anyone going to step up to address this post properly? These are appropriate questions, I'm not biased either way.
Personally, I know all of them have said many great information very true. Just like many of the same have slide into assumption and speculation, some more than others... We all do this.

The truth is not linked to a testemony in particular, nor the lie is. Most of the time the truth of an information lies within the testemony, it is our duty to compare the many and see what is common to most of them...

If you really want to know if someone is lying, than try to reverse speech his/her testemony. That is something I used in the past and it does work.

Personally, I prefere a testemony rather than ''hard evidence'' like pictures or video. It is easier to me to discern form a testemony I can hear and look. The sum of the same information from different sources is certainly a good sign of authenticity. Especially when it comes at different times, in different cultures...

Beware of totally embracing or discarding a testemony, especially if this testemony is not gaining from it. The truth is everywhere among anything. Speculation and assumption too...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-05-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
I do not "know" that Burisch or Deacon's "evidence" is "verifyable data as I am neither a microbiologist nor a scientist. So the fact that they both speak about subjects that I am unable to either prove or disprove means very little to me. I think they are both dishonest and shady.

As for Alex Collier....I like his old interview...very interesting stuff...is it true? Who knows....but the fake accent he used then and now no longer seems to have raises some "honesty" questions in my mind.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:11 AM   #31
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of Dr. LaViolette, let me post here what I just posted at my forum regarding what happened during today's interview with him:
Quote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know Dr. LaViolette's interview went great, with 19 HUGE exceptions. Most of you know how we have been disconnected a couple of times this year and only once in 2 or 3 shows. However, can you believe it if I told you we were cut off 19 times during our interview?

What was different? In the past, I could hear the guest but they couldn't hear me. This time the guest would be cut and my call would still be active. Even Dr. LaViolette called the police and was told the interference was coming from the west coast (he is in New York and I'm in the southwest).

He said, and I could hear this, perhaps you will too, as if someone was picking up another line and shortly after, we would get disconnected. It's actually comical, because you will hear how when I ask a very sensitive question we would get disconnected.

It's going to be a bit difficult to patch 19 audio clips together. I'm debating if removing my explosions after a few disconnects. At any rate, Dr. LaViolette was a real trooper and he's on our side - THE TRUTH and even said it publicly to TPTB (as John says, THE POWERS THAT WANT TO BE) and we even discussed advice to those people out there who have inventions and technology that could change the world. We got disconnected on that one too, in case you wonder.

I left many questions behind because of this situation, but I know he is willing to do another one. Next time, I will have to keep our interview date confidential. My goal during this interview was to make it less technical and academic for everyone to understand and I think I did. It was actually a very thorough and fun interview, if you can laugh about the interruptions.

All of you were right. What a man he is. I am honored and privileged to have interviewed him.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:25 AM   #32
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting! On this poll George Green is lightyears ahead of himself on the other poll.

AND THE DOOR ISN'T WHERE THE WINDOW SHOULD BE, & THE WINDOW ISN'T WHERE THE DOOR SHOULD BE!

Yes Maam!!! I love that song!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote