Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Flatlands of Eastern England
Posts: 226
Default Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Barry King claims to have encountered greys, reptillians etc and worked in underground bases in Britain and also claims, according to his knowledge that US, Canadian and UK Govts have been involved in genetic manipulation, mind control etc of populations.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqR2EA...eature=related

Interestingly he believes that the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters case was a actually Psy-ops by ery earth based technology! Not Beings from 'elsewhere'????

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-12-2008 at 10:04 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hey eurosceptic!........If you're interested in Barry King, follow this thread here on this site
http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=4106
This person claims to be a representative for Mr.King.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Hey eurosceptic!........If you're interested in Barry King, follow this thread here on this site
http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=4106
This person claims to be a representative for Mr.King.
If I may but in here, there were colleagues whom posted on this forum with an ID to be used by me once I was well enough to resume disclosures. I'm here and very much alive.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Flatlands of Eastern England
Posts: 226
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Very peculiar/interesting testimony - cheers for the thread link
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I've just came across barry kings info last week along with a man named James casbolt.thought about heading down to berkshire over the weekend to check out the bases he mentions on you-tube.I really need some info where to look does anybody know if barry's still around e-mailed James last week no repley yet.as anyone from the berkshire area been to the bases?
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Posts: 319
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
I've just came across barry kings info last week along with a man named James casbolt.thought about heading down to berkshire over the weekend to check out the bases he mentions on you-tube.I really need some info where to look does anybody know if barry's still around e-mailed James last week no repley yet.as anyone from the berkshire area been to the bases?
Hi Indianna!

If you look a couple of posts above you..'the watcher' is Barry king. He appears to be popping on/off to answer questions in this thread!

From what I understand, other people have tried to contact james casbolt with no result...we have to see if he materialises again on the net....

all the best
kate
__________________
Formally known here as FIREHORSE!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:01 PM   #7
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
I've just came across barry kings info last week along with a man named James casbolt.thought about heading down to berkshire over the weekend to check out the bases he mentions on you-tube.I really need some info where to look does anybody know if barry's still around e-mailed James last week no repley yet.as anyone from the berkshire area been to the bases?

Peculiar testimony?? Oh well. The facility is located underground just west of the village of Peasemore. You will not find big signs pointing the way though. nor any obvious tell tale signs of its existence, would hardly be a secret secure base if that was so.
The entrances are located at Welford, watchfield, Harwell and now closed off Greenham Common.




THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi eurosceptic,

I'm sure that Barry means well. However, we must be open minded on what these people are saying, so much for Barry as any of the other 'legends' who speak about and make a comfortable living giving speeches about this topic.

I do know that back in 1950 the UK started a work group to study te phenomenon, but decided to take a back seat as the Americans seemed to be driving. I would have thought that, as really close allies, any British scientists who wished to develop mutants and such, would have done this on American soil where the infrastructure was already in place.

I'm sure that the UK has underground military bases, even secret ones, I mean, even visiting an English battleship in Barcelona, we were limited as to what we could see.

Not too sure about genetic engineering and aliens though. It's good stuff to put in a book and sell and make money giving 'testamonies' though.

Best regards,

Steve




Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
Barry King claims to have encountered greys, reptillians etc and worked in underground bases in Britain and also claims, according to his knowledge that US, Canadian and UK Govts have been involved in genetic manipulation, mind control etc of populations.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TqR2EA...eature=related

Interestingly he believes that the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters case was a actually Psy-ops by ery earth based technology! Not Beings from 'elsewhere'????
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I'm sure that Barry means well. However, we must be open minded on what these people are saying, so much for Barry as any of the other 'legends' who speak about and make a comfortable living giving speeches about this topic.
Hi Steve,

I don't think Barry is in this kind of business. Of course I cannot verify this but he seems to suffer from health problems.

Please be careful to generalize and label people as WE are the ones who try to make this world a better place and should be an example.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #10
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Operator,

I'm sorry if I came across as a people labeller, that wasn't my intent. I appreciate what some people do. George Greene for example seems to be really clued in on the economy. I'm not too sure about his experience with the Pleidians though.

Dr. Greer seems more honed in on advanced technology. If this technology came from outer space or not I don't know. His wistleblowers conference was very interesting to see and the 'ordinary people' those that were there for no other reason than to say what they know, I really appreciate (like the lady who worked at NASA).

I like John Lear, more for is personality, though. He is clearly closely linked to weapons and aircraft.

I think it was Buzz Aldrin who had an interview on English radio and said that ETS exist. When asked if he'd ever seen one, he replied that he hadn't but has heard of people who had. You could quite easily be forgiven to accept the first part of his statement, and conclude that ETS exist, and miss the second, because he was an astronaut.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say the ETs don't exist, I'm sure they do there's enough evidence out there. We live on a tiny rock in only one of the millions of solar systems that are out there.

I think it was Robert Dean that said, "The evidence is crushing, you just need to do your howmework".

What I'm trying to say is that you should choose the right information from the right people and then you can form your own picture of what appears to be going on.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Steve,

I don't think Barry is in this kind of business. Of course I cannot verify this but he seems to suffer from health problems.

Please be careful to generalize and label people as WE are the ones who try to make this world a better place and should be an example.

Cheers
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Steve,

No harm done ... that's why I came in with: "please be careful".

I know what you mean ... it's very difficult to discern the truth between all the pieces ...
I want to raise an interesting question: What would be better ?

1. All evidence supporting each other
2. Some evidence in conflict with other evidence

In case 1 someone can easily fall for a hoax nothing is contradicting, it must be true.

Case 2 however makes it more interesting. Because the contradictions it will make you more sharp. Someone must NOT be telling
the truth ... and why ?

The why question most of the times is the best lead ......

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve



Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Steve,

No harm done ... that's why I came in with: "please be careful".

I know what you mean ... it's very difficult to discern the truth between all the pieces ...
I want to raise an interesting question: What would be better ?

1. All evidence supporting each other
2. Some evidence in conflict with other evidence

In case 1 someone can easily fall for a hoax nothing is contradicting, it must be true.

Case 2 however makes it more interesting. Because the contradictions it will make you more sharp. Someone must NOT be telling
the truth ... and why ?

The why question most of the times is the best lead ......

Cheers
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #13
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve
Please kindly refrain from the term 'Barry fan' as this is both insulting to me and the intelligence of those whom at least listen with an open mind. Those whom are blinkered and solely wish to dig at someones claims I have had little time for since 1994. I find it strange that certain individuals can come onto the scene with lets say equally bizarre claims yet are revered beyond logic, newcomers into the disclosure field. I have been disclosing since 1994, and as time went on verification has been made unofficially in certain quarters.


THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-13-2008 at 05:20 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #14
Deb
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Operator,

Your questions are very valid. I could answer your question "why" with a one word answer. However I apparently have already offended a Barry fan, (which is funny because you said he appeared unstable and got away scot free ) so I won't. Perhaps in a private message!

Best regards,

Steve
why would you say he got away scott free, could you pm me also?
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 PM   #15
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Oh boy!! Now i'm unstable as well LOL LOL LOL

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

well,
fwiw Barry~ I dont give my address to those who I feel are unstable. lol

I do however, comment to those who I feel may be.. slightly.

Man, What you are doing is great Barry.

If there was a bow-to-you smiley, I would use it here < > lol

Praises
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #17
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
well,
fwiw Barry~ I dont give my address to those who I feel are unstable. lol

I do however, comment to those who I feel may be.. slightly.

Man, What you are doing is great Barry.

If there was a bow-to-you smiley, I would use it here < > lol

Praises

Thankyou, appreciate your kind words, better watch out though, Steve might think I have you mindcontrolled


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #18
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thankyou, appreciate your kind words, better watch out though, Steve might think I have you mindcontrolled


THE WATCHER AKA BMK



oh dear! i better be careful!

and thank you!
the appreciation comes back to you ten fold, mate.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #19
the sceptic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sunny Bournemouth UK
Posts: 14
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Steve,

No harm done ... that's why I came in with: "please be careful".

I know what you mean ... it's very difficult to discern the truth between all the pieces ...
I want to raise an interesting question: What would be better ?

1. All evidence supporting each other
2. Some evidence in conflict with other evidence

In case 1 someone can easily fall for a hoax nothing is contradicting, it must be true.

Case 2 however makes it more interesting. Because the contradictions it will make you more sharp. Someone must NOT be telling
the truth ... and why ?

The why question most of the times is the best lead ......

Cheers
Hear, Hear, I`ll be honest, I`ve lurked on here for a while and take most of the comments on here with a pinch of salt. I find a lot of the posts on here fantastical, and, would like to say although I am a sceptic. I want to know the truth.
the sceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:50 PM   #20
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sceptic View Post
Hear, Hear, I`ll be honest, I`ve lurked on here for a while and take most of the comments on here with a pinch of salt. I find a lot of the posts on here fantastical, and, would like to say although I am a sceptic. I want to know the truth.
that is a fair comment. Have you studied the others? such as Duncan for example, and what of John Lear? or is his name simply big enough to accept his every word because he is THE John Lear?


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #21
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi Barry , appreciate your testimony, been looking at this subject for a while. A lot of what you say concerns the same sort of info from Phil Schneider... in other words, take great care!
I have no problem with the whole psi-ops programme, other than the fact it happens at all, that is.

What is it with the proliference of moderators all of a sudden? I appreciate things have to stay on the rails but I think too much moderation has a censoring quality. Maybe moderators should refrain from personal opinion.

A friend was driving through a nearby village and the inhabitants were out with a speed camera they rented from the police. Apart from that , there was hardly anyone on the road. A friend on a motorbike passed through and stopped to take exception to proceedings . He made the point that this is what happened in nazi germany, people started policing each other. Very Orwellian and not attractive.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #22
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Hi Barry , appreciate your testimony, been looking at this subject for a while. A lot of what you say concerns the same sort of info from Phil Schneider... in other words, take great care!
I have no problem with the whole psi-ops programme, other than the fact it happens at all, that is.

What is it with the proliference of moderators all of a sudden? I appreciate things have to stay on the rails but I think too much moderation has a censoring quality. Maybe moderators should refrain from personal opinion.

A friend was driving through a nearby village and the inhabitants were out with a speed camera they rented from the police. Apart from that , there was hardly anyone on the road. A friend on a motorbike passed through and stopped to take exception to proceedings . He made the point that this is what happened in nazi germany, people started policing each other. Very Orwellian and not attractive.
I'm careful, learnt that years ago plus have some protection from colleagues. Re the mods, they have a job to do but as you say, should remain unbiased, with own opinions yes, but showing bias really does not help. I think i may not have heard the last from 'modville' LOL.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #23
swordsmith
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south east uk
Posts: 379
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Thanks Barry, I have "officially" no TETRA mast or even cell towers near me. I am familiar with Tim Rifat's work, some of it's great, ansd some goes off into , (for me) strange territory, sexual mojo magick talismans I do not need just at the moment, though some of his work resonates.
I have heard this noise in places there is NO computer, (and I turn mine off at the mains etc, plus everything else) and hear it places where there is minimal cell tower coverage . I'm told there is no TETRA near me ,was my first area of suspicion but I have thought about the underground aspect of broadcasting and the possibility of an underground facility nearby. How do I know for sure?

I know a fair bit about the Taos hum, no conclusively known cause as of yet, but it's a pretty easy guess, but hey, since you are a " nuts and bolts" guy, I want to know the nuts and bolts! How do they do it?

I am partially concerned about how this affects the completely unaware people and sheeple I am surrounded by. CHEMTRAILS/ EMF contamination IS MY BUGBEAR AND I SEE MOST PEOPLE ARE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ

It is not at all surprising with the compound effects of bad diet, fluoride, amalgam fillings, aluminium/barium ,TV, aspartame... enough? I think so.
Ok, how do the PTB protect themselves, and how do I find out if there is an underground facility nearby? I cannot help but think there is some sonar/submarine aspect to all this.
Hope you are in fine fettle.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #24
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Thanks Barry, I have "officially" no TETRA mast or even cell towers near me. I am familiar with Tim Rifat's work, some of it's great, ansd some goes off into , (for me) strange territory, sexual mojo magick talismans I do not need just at the moment, though some of his work resonates.
I have heard this noise in places there is NO computer, (and I turn mine off at the mains etc, plus everything else) and hear it places where there is minimal cell tower coverage . I'm told there is no TETRA near me ,was my first area of suspicion but I have thought about the underground aspect of broadcasting and the possibility of an underground facility nearby. How do I know for sure?
thats the problem, not easy at all. You mention subs as a possible culprit, you are situated South-East UK so can only see Chatham as a possibility there. ELF is used much for comms by subs. This is not going to be an easy task eliminating every possible source trying to locate the right one.

I know a fair bit about the Taos hum, no conclusively known cause as of yet, but it's a pretty easy guess, but hey, since you are a " nuts and bolts" guy, I want to know the nuts and bolts! How do they do it?
Its all to do with resonance, phasing, pulsing, to match your minds frequencies

I am partially concerned about how this affects the completely unaware people and sheeple I am surrounded by. CHEMTRAILS/ EMF contamination IS MY BUGBEAR AND I SEE MOST PEOPLE ARE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
You and me and many serious researchers globally trying to wake people up to the dangers of chems

It is not at all surprising with the compound effects of bad diet, fluoride, amalgam fillings, aluminium/barium ,TV, aspartame... enough? I think so.
Ok, how do the PTB protect themselves, and how do I find out if there is an underground facility nearby? I cannot help but think there is some sonar/submarine aspect to all this.
Hope you are in fine fettle.
Now that is something kept from us lower down the chain. Trying to locate any underground facility is going to be difficult, at times impossible. If i can narrow down your neck of the woods i can try and find anything in your area that might be to blame.


I'm doing fine thanks, my best wishes


THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #25
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

I'm unsure whether or not you may be familiar with Lt.col.Sc. Watcher-he guested on the edge radio in january of this year and he does tend to 'rant' a little concerning christianity and so forth but he's similar to yourself in having witnessed reptile races but beneath the Brecon beacons-i sent the link to linn earlier last week.On the link provided, (if you're interested in the interview that is) scrolll down to Lt.col. sc at Jan.19th 2008.He reiterates the reptilian presences toward the end of the interview (if i remember correctly).
Lt. Colonel SC will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on information brought out in last weeks show with Barbara Brown. Listen to that interview as a primer to this upcoming interview.
http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest21.htm

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 10-14-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon