Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Meditation program 1 part 7

Opening the Base Chakra

To open the base chakra, place your hands in the position shown in the photo. Your finger pads should be touching and your thumbs should be touching side by side down to the fleshy part known in palmistry as the "Mount of Venus." This mudra produces a heat sensation in the hands and stimulates the base chakra. Don't worry if you cannot feel the heat sensation as this takes sensitivity.

Breathe in and fill your lungs, but not to discomfort and with the exhale, make the s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s sound. The Sigel Rune symbolizes the manifestation of the kundalini serpent and also the creation' the spark of life. Kundalini is like lightening.

While exhaling with the hissing sound, try to imagine/feel your base chakra as very hot and visualize it about the size of a pea, opening and expanding into a vortex. Spin this vortex. Continue visualizing your chakra lighting up into red/gold and expanding with a bright sun coloured fire, about the size of a 2 pound coin or a silver dollar in diameter and imagine the feeling of it growing hotter as it gets brighter.

The hissing breath should be done seven times.

Align your base chakra point facing upwards as you did with your solar and sacral chakras.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Base_ Mudra.gif (10.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (4.1 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by AMA-GI; 10-06-2008 at 09:00 AM.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 AM   #2
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program 1 part 7

i notice the mudras in the two photos appear different. am i right to assume that both serve the same function?
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meditation program 1 part 7

Hi, Use the positioning in the first photo. The second photo is just to show how your other fingers should be placed <touching>
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniconr View Post
i notice the mudras in the two photos appear different. am i right to assume that both serve the same function?
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote