Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Not sure that there will be anyone here who wants to discuss this; but, as I see it, Christianity, Inc. is, almost certainly, one of the greatest instances of "theft by deception" in the history of human civilization. Over the past almost 2,000 years, it has hoodwinked its hundreds of millions or billions of adherents out of billions or trillions of dollars of donations with the lie that Jesus taught a Pharisaical interpretation of the Doctrine of "resurrection" as the raising of a dead physical body from the grave; when, in Truth, he taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' (as did Isaiah, Daniel and Mohammed, as well).

But it is really much worse than that.

Certain doctrines of Christianity--in particular, the doctrine of the 'Rapture' and the doctrine that Jesus will return 'riding a white horse out of the sky'--constitute, in fact, specific threats to the very survival of human civilization itself inasmuch as such doctrines have been used to 'justify' any number of current (and future) military conflicts between Judaeo-Christian civilization and Islamic civilization.

Certainly, there can be no genuine Peace on this planet unless the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" is more widely known. And quickly.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

I mostly agree with you...and I have been rather irreverent here in Avalon. I lean strongly toward the actual words attributed to Jesus...regardless of their source. But there is a problem here. How does one throw out the bathwater...without throwing out the baby? How does one tell people the truth...without causing divorces, firings, nervous breakdowns, suicides, running in the streets, martial law, etc? If one tears something down...there had better be something better to put in it's place. To me...in the area of politics and religion (which are two sides of the same coin)...less is more...more less!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a very sweeping judgement, Christianity encompasses many methods of belief. While you may have issues with it, it brings a great deal of comfort to many. Is it any worse than New Age beliefs that are adept at parting people from their money? Each to their own, everyone has the right to their belief, who's to say what is right or wrong. Perhaps you could tell us abou your belief system?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi and welcome to Avalon
The forum is extremely wide base.
The subject that you have brought up has been discussed over the past year or so by like minded people, but not in a specific thread.
I think you will find quite a few in agreement with your sentiments.
Im glad you have brought it up as a specific topic.

Best wishes
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

4Q529 and Orthodoxymoron, Interesting information, I do believe you both are correct. Jesheua Mechizedeck did exist and taught the Cloister Dora Teura plates which is ancient knowledge related to the creation mechanics, ascension mechanics and universal laws.
He did not died in the cross, he ascended, and some of the information he taught is in the holy books but much is missing

At the Council of Nicea in the 3rd century AD TPTB at that time, did a selection of theachings that served them and discarded the rest. Their purpose for stablishing a church was to take over the totality of the planet as representatives of God on Earth and for that they did using the tool of excomunication and eternal damnation

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
How does one tell people the truth...without causing divorces, firings, nervous breakdowns, suicides, running in the streets, martial law, etc?
Well, first of all, you have to clearly understand the consequences of the contradiction of the Truth: the genocide of at least tens of millions of people over the past almost 2000 years: the Crusades, the Inquisition, the religious wars of Europe, the pogroms of Jews, the wholesale slaughter of the indigenous peoples of Africa, the Americas and the Pacific Islands; the slaughter of millions of Muslims in the Middle East over the past some 30 years...

All the result of the contradiction of one Doctrinal Truth.

Making the Truth known will not instantaneously resolve all the problems--there will be a very serious short-term to intermediate term difficulty--but what is at stake is the very survival of civilization itself.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
Well, first of all, you have to clearly understand the consequences of the contradiction of the Truth: the genocide of at least tens of millions of people over the past almost 2000 years: the Crusades, the Inquisition, the religious wars of Europe, the pogroms of Jews, the wholesale slaughter of the indigenous peoples of Africa, the Americas and the Pacific Islands; the slaughter of millions of Muslims in the Middle East over the past some 30 years...

All the result of the contradiction of one Doctrinal Truth.

Making the Truth known will not instantaneously resolve all the problems--there will be a very serious short-term to intermediate term difficulty--but what is at stake is the very survival of civilization itself.

If you find a one person that was actually Christian in the true meaning of the word in all that you wrote here,that has happened in the past,a single person who partaken in those actions, I will give you a medal for effort!

They were all Satan`s pupils... Carrying a cloak of Christianity...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Thats a very sweeping judgement, Christianity encompasses many methods of belief.
Not one of which, to the best of my knowledge, includes the Truth that Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and that Mohammed was Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead'.

Quote:
While you may have issues with it, it brings a great deal of comfort to many.
Well, for me, there is a much more immediate problem: At this very moment there are probably tens of millions of Fundamentalist Christians in the United States foaming at the mouth for a military attack by the Israel and/or the United States against Iran.

Why?

Because they 'think' they will be 'Raptured' if such a war breaks out.

Because they 'think' that they will never have to suffer the consequences of such a war.

And that religious belief makes them recklessly irresponsible.

They simply do not care about a war breaking out.

Rather, they desire that with all their heart because they 'think' that they will be 'going home' as a consequence.

Never mind that the origin of this false doctrine is the contradiction of the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection".

Quote:
Is it any worse than New Age beliefs that are adept at parting people from their money?
Well, how many millions have been slaughtered as a result of "New Age" beliefs?

Quote:
Each to their own, everyone has the right to their belief...
Not when someone's belief 'justifies' the slaughter of millions upon millions of others because they are "goyim", or "heretics" or "infidels".
Old 02-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
Not one of which, to the best of my knowledge, includes the Truth that Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and that Mohammed was Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead'.

Well, for me, there is a much more immediate problem: At this very moment there are probably tens of millions of Fundamentalist Christians in the United States foaming at the mouth for a military attack by the Israel and/or the United States against Iran.

Why?

Because they 'think' they will be 'Raptured' if such a war breaks out.

Because they 'think' that they will never have to suffer the consequences of such a war.

And that religious belief makes them recklessly irresponsible.

They simply do not care about a war breaking out.

Rather, they desire that with all their heart because they 'think' that they will be 'going home' as a consequence.

Never mind that the origin of this false doctrine is the contradiction of the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection".

Well, how many millions have been slaughtered as a result of "New Age" beliefs?

Not when someone's belief 'justifies' the slaughter of millions upon millions of others because they are "goyim", or "heretics" or "infidels".
Very well put!!!! That is exactly the arrogance of my family members, and me as well growing up, to a tee!

And then you find out its a whole different world of reality!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #10
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the slaughter of millions of Muslims in the Middle East over the past some 30 years
Can you explain this inflamitory statement?

Look, either you are a troll or you have serious issues with Christianity but you might be more careful with your tone. While there is and should be freedom of expression, making bigoted and hateful sectarian remarks against a particular group in our society should have no place in a public forum such as this and IMO goes against the collective objectve of PC and Avalon.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #11
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Best Greetings,

Consider one fact at a time:

(purpose mis-spelling to throw-off the Bot-Trackers)

During the time of the Inquisition, the unholy roamin catlick chirch murdered more innocent Human Beings than ever did the Naxis in WWII. So many were tortured into false confessions, then burned alive for heresy, are counted in the Millions. Speaking of which, look close at who's running that chirch now.

There is a factual finding, that of all the papas of that chirch, only 20-percent actually believed in any god or power above themselves. Through the centuries, fully 80-percent of the papas thought of THEMSELVES as "god-on-Earth" with NO belief in any other above them.

From corruption comes more corruption: all of the off-shoot protistint chirchs are derived from the same tree.

The name = "jesus christ" = was an invention of the early fathers in the time of the roamin emperors. The mans true name was Immanuel ben Joseph (means Immanuel-son of-Joseph).

Immanuel did not die on the cross. After he was rescued from the tomb, he took his family and others closest to him across the desserts and settled in the mountains in the North of India, in the region of Nepal. He lived a long life and died surrounded by his wife and children.

In truth, Immanuel taught the reality of reincarnation which applies to all Human Beings. The so-called "resurrection" is another fabrication of the early papas.

This may be considered as an "appetizer." The banquet may follow for those seeking Truth.

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:28 AM   #12
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

The name = "jesus christ" = was an invention of the early fathers in the time of the roamin emperors. The mans true name was Immanuel ben Joseph (means Immanuel-son of-Joseph).

Immanuel did not die on the cross. After he was rescued from the tomb, he took his family and others closest to him across the desserts and settled in the mountains in the North of India, in the region of Nepal. He lived a long life and died surrounded by his wife and children.

In truth, Immanuel taught the reality of reincarnation which applies to all Human Beings. The so-called "resurrection" is another fabrication of the early papas.

Peace

And you know this from the "Holy Spirit"...

Oh my bad, must be what they call "new age religion"!

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:48 AM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I thought Jesus and Mary Magdelene and their kids went to France and lived out the rest of their days at 'Rennes Le Chateau'? It's where the 'Flower of Life' is carved into the wall that Drunvalo Melchizedek claims to have invented.

Last edited by Christo888; 02-27-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

For many centuries the secret that Jesus did not die and indeed had a family of his own was a well guarded secret. Few man of the cloth will discussed this out in the open. I spend half my life studying the bible and theology, during this time I met incredible devoted man of faith who despite guarding many of these secrets where still part of the Church , I could not do this so I went in search of the real Jesus. Many nights I lay in bed thinking about how different Christian history would had been if the real Jesus was reveal.
Even after 2000 years, it is never to late, I am sure that Jesus is smiling as we finally begin to know the real Immanuel Ben Joseph.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-27-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:38 AM   #15
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Hello TruthSeekerDan, and all other Truth Seekers,

The right path to explore for truth, is NOT found in the "new Age" nonsense, nor in any religion. In truth, every religion is wrong, teaching false doctrines, enslaving the minds of people, sucking the treasure from people all over the Earth, misleading, misguiding, and manipulating mankind in all respects.

There are many well documented accounts of Immanuel on his 16-year journeys before he finally settled in Kashmir / Nepal. There is an ashram dedicated to preserving his memory, documents, and his and his family's tombs.

Here follows a part of one such account: ...

[ "Jesus Lived in India"

[ "The Russian scholar, Nicolai Notovich, was the first to suggest that Christ may have gone to India. In 1887, Notovich, a Russian scholar and Orientalist, arrived in Kashmir during one of several journeys to the Orient. At the Zoji-la pass Notovich was a guest in a Buddhist monastery, where a monk told him of the bhodisattva saint called "Issa". Notovich was stunned by the remarkable parallels of Issa's teachings and martyrdom with that of Christ's life, teachings and crucifixion.

[ "For about sixteen years, Christ travelled through Turkey, Persia, Western Europe and possibly England. He finally arrived with Mary to a place near Kashmir, where she died. After many years in Kashmir, teaching to an appreciative population, who venerated him as a great prophet, reformer and saint, he died and was buried in a tomb in Kashmir itself.

[ "The first step in Christ's trail after the Crucifixion is found in the Persian scholar F. Mohammed's historical work "Jami-ut-tuwarik" which tells of Christ's arrival in the kingdom of Nisibis, by royal invitation. (Nisibis is today known as Nusaybin in Turkey) . This is reiterated in the Imam Abu Jafar Muhammed's "Tafsi-Ibn-i-Jamir at-tubri." Kersten found that in both Turkey and Persia there are ancient stories of a saint called "Yuz Asaf" ("Leader of the Healed"), whose behaviour, miracles and teachings are remarkably similar to that of Christ.

[ "The many Islamic and Hindu historical works recording local history and legends of kings, noblemen and saints of the areas thought to be travelled by Jesus also give evidence of a Christ like man; the Koran, for example, refers to Christ as "Issar". Further east, the Kurdish tribes of Eastern Anatolia have several stories describing Christ's stay in Eastern Turkey after his resurrection. These traditional legends have been ignored by the theological community. ... "]

[ "Further clues are cited from The Apocryphal Acts of Thomas, and the Gospel of Thomas which are of Syrian origin and have been dated to the 4th Century AD, or possibly earlier. They are Gnostic Scriptures and despite the evidence indicating their authenticity, they are not given credence by mainstream theologians. In these texts Thomas tells of Christ's appearance in Andrapolis, Paphlagonia (today known as in the extreme north of Anatolia) as a guest of the King of Andrappa. There he met with Thomas who had arrived separately.

[ "It is at Andrapolis that Christ entreated Thomas to go to India to begin spreading his teachings. It seems that Christ and Mary then moved along the West coast of Turkey, proof of this could be an old stopping place for travellers called the "Home of Mary", found along the ancient silk route. From here Christ could easily have entered Europe via France. He may have even travelled as far as the British Isles, for in England there is an ancient oak tree called the "Hallowed Tree" which (says local legend) was planted by Christ himself.

[ "In his travels through Persia (today's Iran) Christ became known as Yuz Asaf (leader of the Healed). We know this because a Kashmiri historical document confirms that Isa (the Koranic name for Christ) was in fact also known as Yuz Asaf. The Jami - uf - Tamarik, Volume II, tells that Yuz Asaf visited Masslige, where he attended the grave of Shem, Noah's son. There are various other accounts such as Agha Mustafa's "Awhali Shahaii-i-paras" that tell of Yuz Asaf's travels and teachings all over Persia.

[ "It seems that Yuz Asaf blessed Afghanistan and Pakistan with his presence also. There are for example two plains in Eastern Afghanistan near Gazni and Galalabad, bearing the name of the prophet Yuz Asaf. Again in the Apocryphal Acts of Thomas, Thomas says that he and Christ attended the Court of King Gundafor of Taxila (now Pakistan), in about 47AD, and that eventually both the King and his brother accepted Christ's teachings.

[ "Kersten claims that there are more than twenty one historical documents that bear witness to the existence of Jesus in Kashmir, where he was known also as Yuz Asaf and Issa. For example the Bhavishyat Mahapurana (volume 9 verses 17-32) contains an account of Issa-Masih (Jesus the Messiah). It describes Christ's arrival in the Kashmir region of India and his encounter with King Shalivahana, who ruled the Kushan area (39-50AD), and who entertained Christ as a guest for some time."]

Source: http://www.sol.com.au/kor/7_01.htm

Recall, as before, the man was NOT called Jesus, nor Jesus Christ, as it was said in this account. That Immanuel was also in France, and probably also England before going to the far East, is not disputed.

Peace be with you

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #16
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

The facts regarding the millions of people who have died in the last century alone due to Meglomania of Dictators etc are presented in some of the books by Dr David Hawkins,
Chairman Mou (Dysexic cant spell) caused the death of Millions of Chinese through his farming policies.
The world has been at war for 95% of its known history.
The root cause of this has been the prevailing level of consciousness.
Hence Jesus words on the cross "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
In other words spiritually ignorant. Unaware of the consequences of there actions,
You cant blame a tiger for killing to live.
The ego is me first and thinks it has to kill to survive. It would rather die than admit it is wrong.
The cure and the only cure that I know of is the raising of consciousness to the level where love and understanding prevails amongst all.
Everything else has been tried without success.
Look at the effect of Gandhi a spiritual genius, Nelson Mandela also a shining example.
So how do we raise the consciousness of the world -- simply by raising our own, and its happening.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
The thread T"he ego what is it? How to transcend" is about raising consciousness and the reasons for the urgent need to do so.
Resurrection is about the death of the ego and therefore being born again anew.

We may disagree about this or how to do it but being angry or obsessive is just more of the same. Basically if anger or frustration worked we would have peace but no we have war because of anger and frustration.
Spiritual enlightenment is not all about love and bliss and flowers, its about discernment,
Firsrt love flow with out discernment then the Buddic third eye opens and discernment is there ( beware of wolves in sheeps clothiing)
The naivety of Love without discernment is dangerous.
Loving tigers is great but it is inherent in their nature to eat meat, you are meat, and eventually it will love you that much it will have you for lunch. Recent whale killing trainer an example. You cant blame an animal for doing what it does.
You cant blame a spiritually naive terrorist, but you need to do what you can to avoid the consequences of their actions and hopefully find a way of raising the level of consciousness to the point that terrorism is a thing of the past.
Defending a principal is not the same as gong to war.

Much of this has already been covered in various spiritual treads which are also read by people who are not as yet on any path.
This forum is visited by thousands of people through out the world so what we say has impact.
Criticizing religious groups or other people is frankly non-productive. If we want peace harmony and love to prevail we must act in a fashion that nurtures that.
We have a responsibility to act in accordance with our desire for world peace and an end to the needless slaughter of life on this planet.
With respect to all points of view
Chris
Old 02-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #17
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Can you explain this inflamitory statement?
First a few facts:

In late July, 1990, I mailed a letter, return receipt requested and received (I still have it), informing one of the highest officials of the Roman church in the United States of the Prophecies I had received of the coming conflict in the Middle East. (I received the return receipt in the mail either the day of or the day after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.)

In that letter, I made a very specific request of the Roman church; a request which was ignored by the officials of the Roman church. This can be documented.

Quote:
Look, either you are a troll or you have serious issues with Christianity but you might be more careful with your tone. While there is and should be freedom of expression, making bigoted and hateful sectarian remarks against a particular group in our society should have no place in a public forum such as this and IMO goes against the collective objectve of PC and Avalon.
There is no freedom of expression whatsoever with regards to the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" in either the mainstream media or the Internet media (or on the subject page about "resurrection" in Wikipedia, even). The only place that this Truth can be discussed is on a very few discussion groups on the Internet.

There is nothing bigoted or hateful about pointing out that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are ALL lying about the Doctrine of "resurrection"; and that those lies are the basis of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim Fundamentalisms which 'justify' the use of violence to exterminate adherents to other religions.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
If you find a one person that was actually Christian in the true meaning of the word...
The "true meaning" of the word "Christian" is someone who is specifically not a follower of Jesus.

Christian doctrine asserts the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave, when Jesus taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Christian doctrine is that there is a 'Trinity', that Jesus is 'God', that he died as a "vicarious atonement" for sins, that there is a 'Rapture', that he will return 'on a white horse out of the sky', etc.

None of these doctrines were taught by Jesus.

To believe the doctrines of Christianity is to specifically deny the Teaching of Jesus, as expressed more clearly in the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Mary, the Apocalypse of Peter, and the Treatise on Resurrection, found at Nag Hammadi Egypt.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:13 PM   #19
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I thought Jesus and Mary Magdelene and their kids went to France and lived out the rest of their days at 'Rennes Le Chateau'? It's where the 'Flower of Life' is carved into the wall that Drunvalo Melchizedek claims to have invented.
These kinds of fantasies are specifically intended to distract people from the Doctrines to be found in the Gospel of Mary, the Gospel of Thomas, and the Treatise on Resurrection.

Were it known that Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', the fundamental doctrines of not only the Roman church; but, also, the Protestant churches would be eliminated.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #20
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Criticizing religious groups or other people is frankly non-productive.
I sharply disagree with this.

The War of the Sons of Light is a Warfare at the level of consciousness and Truth.

It must be pointed out that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' who do not teach the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' are teaching doctrines of Satan.

Over the past at least 30 years, there have been thousands upon thousands of religious 'authorities' and media officials who have been specifically suppressing this Truth; and you see the consequences of that in what has been going on in the Middle East.

In other words, bloodshed is the consequence of people not knowing that the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are teaching doctrines of Satan.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #21
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Be-lie-f
R-eli-gon (a mixed up lie)
Con-Fession

And on and on and on.....
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #22
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
The facts regarding the millions of people who have died in the last century alone due to Meglomania of Dictators etc are presented in some of the books by Dr David Hawkins,
Chairman Mou (Dysexic cant spell) caused the death of Millions of Chinese through his farming policies.
The world has been at war for 95% of its known history.
The root cause of this has been the prevailing level of consciousness.
Hence Jesus words on the cross "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
In other words spiritually ignorant. Unaware of the consequences of there actions,
You cant blame a tiger for killing to live.
The ego is me first and thinks it has to kill to survive. It would rather die than admit it is wrong.
The cure and the only cure that I know of is the raising of consciousness to the level where love and understanding prevails amongst all.
Everything else has been tried without success.
Look at the effect of Gandhi a spiritual genius, Nelson Mandela also a shining example.
So how do we raise the consciousness of the world -- simply by raising our own, and its happening.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
The thread T"he ego what is it? How to transcend" is about raising consciousness and the reasons for the urgent need to do so.
Resurrection is about the death of the ego and therefore being born again anew.

We may disagree about this or how to do it but being angry or obsessive is just more of the same. Basically if anger or frustration worked we would have peace but no we have war because of anger and frustration.
Spiritual enlightenment is not all about love and bliss and flowers, its about discernment,
Firsrt love flow with out discernment then the Buddic third eye opens and discernment is there ( beware of wolves in sheeps clothiing)
The naivety of Love without discernment is dangerous.
Loving tigers is great but it is inherent in their nature to eat meat, you are meat, and eventually it will love you that much it will have you for lunch. Recent whale killing trainer an example. You cant blame an animal for doing what it does.
You cant blame a spiritually naive terrorist, but you need to do what you can to avoid the consequences of their actions and hopefully find a way of raising the level of consciousness to the point that terrorism is a thing of the past.
Defending a principal is not the same as gong to war.

Much of this has already been covered in various spiritual treads which are also read by people who are not as yet on any path.
This forum is visited by thousands of people through out the world so what we say has impact.
Criticizing religious groups or other people is frankly non-productive. If we want peace harmony and love to prevail we must act in a fashion that nurtures that.
We have a responsibility to act in accordance with our desire for world peace and an end to the needless slaughter of life on this planet.
With respect to all points of view
Chris
It's not the so important the meglomania of the 'dictators' what it more important is that we accept we manifested them into our reality. For instance it wasn't Hitler who killed 6 million Jews it was the Germans.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #23
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Actually the holocost or take down of the german nation has scorpio written all over it. A big shiva strike ! From the red and the black, to the eagle to the shinny boots. Its trully something when you see it.

Taurus builds and scorpio destroys, metaphorically speaking they are the circle of creation. This is not meant to condone anything its just an observation.

So dont invoke godwins law please?

Back to cheerier stuff

brittany spears=Baptistry Snare=Spartan By Rites=Satan Tribe Spry

of course it also makes Pasta Berry Nits, which is just silly hehehehe
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
It's not the so important the meglomania of the 'dictators' what it more important is that we accept we manifested them into our reality. For instance it wasn't Hitler who killed 6 million Jews it was the Germans.
That is of course true but its the same egoic mechanism that Hitler had.
He sold them on the idea that they were special, a master race that wrongs had to be righted. They the enemy deserve to die for what they did to us.
That is very much an egoic position and the ego of the populous bought it and paid dearly for it.
The ego can justify anything.
So Hitler was a master ego maniac and yes the ego of the population wanted and manifested him.
All wars without exception have fought from an egoic position. You have what I want and the end justifies the means.
So in order to get to the place where we stop manifesting war we have to individually transcend ego in my opinion.
Chris
Old 02-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #25
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

A short time ago, someone on these threads introduced me to Ralph Ellis. I don't know why at that time I watched the posted videos, but I did. That led to Ellis' books, as I now own several and will shortly own the series.

Ellis is a self-made Christian theologian of sorts. This is not the sort of theologian that Christians would follow or admire. He is an extremely intelligent and thoughtful man who, like millions around the world, has found the flaws of Christianity to be far more prevalent than the grounded truths.

What he has studied and discovered and disclosed, is rather chilling. I have found his discoveries to be shocking to my core. This is a man who backs up everything that he writes about. He has studied the ancient languages and has traveled to the ancient ruins and appears to be in direct connection with the validity of his findings.

He doesn't write solely about Christianity because the rabbi was, before the pope became.

Books by Ralph Ellis

http://edfu-books.com/books.html

Ralph Ellis - Origins of the Bible-2006

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm

Ralph Ellis - Jesus and the Pharoahs-Jan. 2007

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/rellis2.htm

Conscious Media Network - archived free video interviews

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"resurrection", 'rebirth', christianity, jesus, mohammed