Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool William Cooper

William Cooper - The Secret Government, UFO's, MJ12 and Drugs (1989).wmv (84.4 MB)

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=39&Itemid=68

Must see video of the late William Cooper
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: William Cooper

That Bill Cooper lecture video was one of my first 'lessons' after I had my wake-up shock.

I stripped the sound track from it and cleaned it up and listened to it many times. I even used parts of it in my own montages to try to wake up friends. That was when I realised how difficult and frustrating it was going to be from here on.

When I made my first 'discoveries' I thought EVERYONE was going to just stop dead in their tracks and listen and learn. Oh how wrong I was!

EDIT: ( I found out later that MUFON had tried to prevent him from delivering his speech when they found out what he was going to be talking about. He had to set up an alternative venue down the street and 'everybody' followed him there. So, MUFON and probably all the other organisations are not to be trusted. )

Last edited by norman; 11-05-2008 at 03:42 PM.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, great Milton William Cooper

He used to talk about the jesuit to, all who talks about them end dead prematurely, and the other who didn't not, like alex jones, suspicious.

anticheers
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
Deoxyan

quite good and special this guy.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: William Cooper

had read Behold a Pale Horse a long time back - throughout the lecture he keeps mentioning that a transcript would be available at end of lecture - wonder if it is up on net ??

serious and believable stuff going down here

Last edited by Seth Haniel; 11-06-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #6
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I HAVE! a transcript of a later 'updated' version of it. I found it on the net somewhere a couple of years ago. I'll have another search for it.

Here is a location where you can read it etc:

http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/mj_12...cy/162416.html

Last edited by norman; 11-05-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
That Bill Cooper lecture video was one of my first 'lessons' after I had my wake-up shock.

I stripped the sound track from it and cleaned it up and listened to it many times. I even used parts of it in my own montages to try to wake up friends. That was when I realised how difficult and frustrating it was going to be from here on.

When I made my first 'discoveries' I thought EVERYONE was going to just stop dead in their tracks and listen and learn. Oh how wrong I was!

EDIT: ( I found out later that MUFON had tried to prevent him from delivering his speech when they found out what he was going to be talking about. He had to set up an alternative venue down the street and 'everybody' followed him there. So, MUFON and probably all the other organisations are not to be trusted. )

MUFON is probably owned by the government.
You can barely have any tidbits from them.
Like the FAA, they barely let out weird radar anomalies.

Something is also fishy about the SETI program(even though Steven Greer is working with them), I wonder how a "non-government organization" would be able to finance the Aceribo observatory ; we are talking about Millions of dollars.
I think Steven Greer is being deceived by SETI by thinking they really want "good for mankind".

Last edited by bill7907; 11-07-2008 at 03:59 AM.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bill7907 wrote:
Something is also fishy about the SETI program(even though Steven Greer is working with them), I wonder how a "non-government organization" would be able to finance the Aceribo observatory ; we are talking about Millions of dollars.
I think Steven Greer is being deceived by SETI by thinking they really want "good for mankind".
Something is fishy about SETI, but I don't think it has to do with Steven Greer. If you read what Greer has written about SETI in his books, he implies that SETI is part of the cover up of the ET presence, and he has said more about this in a Coast to Coast radio show interview, causing a bit of a stir: SETI urged to fess up over alien signals. I don't think his position on this has changed.

Quote:
"They have had numerous extraterrestrial signals," Greer said, during the radio broadcast. "They were apparently searching in a spectrum or in an area . . . where they hit the mother lode. The signals were so numerous that they began to have their systems externally jammed by some sort of human agency that did not want them to continue receiving those signals."

And where did Greer get this fantastic information? Apparently, from a well-known source within SETI.

"This person, if I were to say who he is, almost every one your listeners would probably known the name," Greer said.

Bell's Coast to Coast show is famed for dealing with matters that many would consider far from reality. The radio host has enjoyed a phenomenal career discussing ghosts, UFOs and things that go berserk in the night with an eclectic set of guests. But it's worth noting that Bell, who only hosts the show on the weekends now, and regular host George Noory often break stories such as the Dubai ports deal well before the national media.

That's not the case this time around, according to SETI.

"There's been nothing like that at all," said a spokesman, who described Greer, as "the bane of SETI's existence."
Greer is the head of CSETI, a completely different organization with different methods and aims.

As for MUFON, I have spoken with a person who worked with MUFON for a while and he said they buried some cases with very good evidence of which he had personal knowledge as hoaxes or natural phenomena. In one case, A MUFON "researcher" created the follow-up hoax and used that as the excuse to bury the report. Yes, it seems they are part of the cover up as well.

Great video btw - thanks Seth H!

Last edited by Jnana; 11-13-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #9
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I'd seen all the Bill Cooper videos but I hadn't seen this one before. It's from Sep24 1989 in Sedona.

The link is for part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hM-33pliN4&sdig=1
Old 11-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #10
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Cooper was a great and very smart man that for whatever reason could not see the danger in OUR real leaders bearing arms. I did not learn of him until after his assasination and was very angry and not just the killers, but him as well for not being able to see the 'he shot first' tactic and falling into that trap. We needed him and not as a martyr, despite his willingness to die for:
G-d, country and family.

How many of us would be able to do this and in this order?
"He who is not willing is already dead." and our respective countries, as we know them, are indeed dead if we are unwilling to do the same.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #11
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4hzZbptrY

I'm open for insults
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:16 AM   #12
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: William Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post

Man do I feel your pain; my story identically! Some people said, in the face of hard evidence, "I cannot handle that, the pain would be too great."

The 'brainwashing' is several layers deep and from several angles, education, morality/religion and also 'edu-tainment', with polarization thrown in for lateral support. (ie. Some of this info I now know to be true or helpful, is known in the "RED STATES" as 'communist', 'liberal', 'hippy shi*zer':[meditation], 'anti-government/establishment': which is actually pro-American/anti-secret society, etc. etc.

If you might consider making the cleaned up MP3s available I'd be forever grateful!
Any links to your montages too would be of great interest.

Would not pre-loaded MP3 players, that are now dirt cheap, be a good stocking stuffer?
(Or to 'borrow' a friends IPOD and load it on before it's returned.)

The neat thing about this is it avoids the "CARNIVORE' audit trail/database being kept on what we know from the Internet. Perfect for those sleeping lower level Masons, we all know, in the Police/Fire areas. Perhaps one of those mini-DVDs too could be a good stocking stuffer of Cooper info.

The grass roots Ron Paul Reloveolution must continue and at G-dspeed if we're to cut the head off serpent before we're wound up too tightly in its grasp.

Thanks, this post really struck home! The following post on Maxwell to was interesting and the 'coincidences' were too many. It makes me wonder if he too is part of the unwinding of the ancient Christian metaphor to make way for a 'real G-d' via project Blue Beam'.

Regards,

Last edited by taadev; 12-05-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: typos and incomplete thoughts. On the road and still learning about thses tools.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #13
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

I'd put money jones is a shill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Yeah, great Milton William Cooper

He used to talk about the jesuit to, all who talks about them end dead prematurely, and the other who didn't not, like alex jones, suspicious.

anticheers