Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 03-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile They said , "This is not a game!"

My response to Them was then why does Alex Trebeck of Jeopardy keep asking me what i would like to wager on the daily double? I told Alex that I would like to wager all of it. The daily double was a 2 part question. The first in Jeopardy history..... ...What is your mission on this planet and Who are you really?
The famous daily double song is ringing in my ears.......
If their weren't humans from various star systems on this planet right now why would the NSA, FBI, Military ask me this?
I drove out to Sedona to see Seth again late Dec. 12/08. So much has changed since our very first meeting. If someone would of told me that I would be able to do certain things I would say, "What? That's possible?
The 7 hour drive was of course like any time on the road laced with varying degrees of psychic confrontations. That isn't what gets to me. what was getting to me was that these agents could telepathically communicate with me when not 1 single car was in site? I took all the precautionary measures to make sure that it would be difficult to do this. so how could they do this? well they put some sort of device in my car that was relaying some type of radio frequency that could tap into my mind.
If your familiar with my situation then you would know that the Heavenly Catalyst has given me a new life. I added a new intention.
I cancel All Realities not of my Highest Good.
In one of my recent Soul Recovery sessions their was this Bast*rd Grey alien in a ship off world and in-between dimensions. this little maggot Grey was a tricky S.O.B. the Grey had soul pieces of many beings and locking these Beings including myself into alternate realities to keep these realities going to serve some agenda for the dark forces. the soul piece is consciousness thus energy. the specific trauma that created this soul fracture is the energy that these evil beings harvest and manipulate realities with. yeah, i know it's far out.

To read more go to my blog.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 03-06-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #2
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: They said , "This is not a game!"

i would like to add that since consciousness is energy and energy can never cease only transition into various forms. then when you get soul pieces back. the soul piece/consciousness has intelligence. its up to you what you do with this intelligence.

does anyone know what a class 5 threat to national security is?
of course their aren't any agents in this forum but it's worth a shot.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 03-06-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They said , "This is not a game!"

Tricky those gray's are, indeed. But nothing is lost in this universe.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Nothing on the class 5 threat.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

maybe they didnt have anything in your car.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13513

Quote:
A word in your ear

Some of the technologies are conceptual, such as an electromagnetic pulse that causes a seizure like those experienced by people with epilepsy. Other ideas, like a microwave gun to "beam" words directly into people's ears, have been tested. It is claimed that the so-called "Frey Effect" - using close-range microwaves to produce audible sounds in a person's ears - has been used to project the spoken numbers 1 to 10 across a lab to volunteers'.

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:19 AM   #5
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
maybe they didnt have anything in your car.
i wish this was the case. anyhow, this little game has gone into my house and into the appliances. i put a Frequency Generator 15hz pulsing wave next to the electrical device i feel is causing it. if the voices and images stop then i have found it. im not going to take apart the device to go looking for it. so when i leave for work they place it somewhere else in the house and the game continues.

yeah i know its hard to fathom this type of stuff but when you experience this which i hope no one has to then you'll say, "wow" they got some really cool toys. i got some cool toys too!

it's loving kindness. in a zillion different shapes and sizes.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #6
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

so,
why exactly are these humans doing this?
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

A dodgey, smart neighbour of a friend of mine found a police tracking device in or under his car. He removed it, and sold it over the Internet !!!! Cops got him for interfering with police property!!

He's in jail now, studying law
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
A dodgey, smart neighbour of a friend of mine found a police tracking device in or under his car. He removed it, and sold it over the Internet !!!! Cops got him for interfering with police property!!

He's in jail now, studying law
your . doesnt make sense. if he's being secretly survalliance then how could they but him in jail. he sould something that shouldnt have been their anyways. where does he live? in a communist fascist state or america. haha
Old 03-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #10
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I said he was dodgey!! Drugs and wife beating were mentioned. They had him on other stuff!! All the neighbours were scared of him, but my friend is inclined to venture where angels fear to tread, he was a neighbour afterall. He now has a respect for her. I guess she took the road less travelled. She always sees the best in everyone, even mongrels.

This is New Zealand, land of milk and honey and the odd mongrel!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:47 AM   #11
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I said he was dodgey!! Drugs and wife beating were mentioned. They had him on other stuff!! All the neighbours were scared of him, but my friend is inclined to venture where angels fear to tread, he was a neighbour afterall. He now has a respect for her. I guess she took the road less travelled. She always sees the best in everyone, even mongrels.

This is New Zealand, land of milk and honey and the odd mongrel!!!!
yeah...thats dodgy
do you know or can you ask your friend if he said where he found the tracking device? what area of the car. mines either under my dashboard some where or in the front portion of my engine by the radiator. thks
Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #12
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Visvasa, Hes not my friend. He's a neighbour of my friend. They live way in the country, down a dead-road., One needs to know one's neighbours in those circumstances. You know, its funny though, I reckon, when you get a wild ******* on your side, they are probably more trustworthy, than the respected person of society who's busy keeping up appearances. Those sort will be smiling sweetly at you, while stabbing you in the back.

Do you 'douse' at all? That is one method I would use to acertain where a device could be hidden. Somebody on this thread would possibly have more advice on this.

Cheers

Carmen