Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #26
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Potential sea level rises - and where does the water come from?

Maybe people take it not serious when I ask above about a tectonic tilt, due to the melt down of the polar ice.

On the web here I found this:

Quote:
Tectonic Tilt Rates Derived from Lake-Level Measurements, Salton Sea, California
MARK E. WILSON 1 and SPENCER H. WOOD 2
1 U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, California 94025
2 U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, and Department of Geology and Geophysics, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725

Tectonic tilt at the Salton Sea was calculated by differencing lake-level measurements from two points on the sea. During the past 26 years, tilting was down toward the southeast. By 1970 differential vertical movement amounted to 110 millimeters between two gages situated 38 kilometers apart on the southwest shore. A reversal in tilt direction in late 1972 has diminished the net differential vertical movement to 60 millimeters.

Submitted on April 17, 1979
Revised on October 10, 1979
Now, here you see tectonic tilt is not something coming from an imagination running wild.
In the article the tilt is very little.
But on the northpole ice caps run into the billions of tons. Lifting, or removing the ice must surely cause some tilting, or not?
So then some parts would be lifted and other parts would sink, so also water is displaced, etc...
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #27
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Potential sea level rises - and where does the water come from?

Hi Bill & Kerry, out of all the world disaster timelines I think this is proberly the one most likely to happen, my reasoning is this, we're on a knife edge re the sea level rising now .It wouln't take much of a shift in the Earths axis to not increase sea levels but to move it around if you get my drift ( pun intended ). It makes sense not to move to the coast so what did we do some six years ago So if anyone has Noah's full postal address please send link to me thanks Never mind glug glug
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #28
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a sea level calculator of sorts. Mr St Clair should be OK!!!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:35 AM   #29
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I am at very slightly south of 45 degrees south so can only comment on that. I live with a tidal creek not 10m from where I sit and have done for almost ten years. Naturally I am very concerned about this.(if it is indeed a fact)
IT IS NOT happening here. Storms and tsunamis etc...will move large waves around-100 footers!
With the massive hole over the Ozone layer it has been hypothosized that water is evapourating right out that hole and into space!
Remember that matter-and that means water cannot be destroyed or created so it has to be either in the Lakes,rivers and seas or in the atmosphere.
This planet is in danger of drying up to a burned out cinder isn't it?. You can't have it both ways. We do have way less snow on our mountains here this winter to feed our water supplies and hydro lakes too.
However if the sea IS rising particularly around the equator then maybe the earths spin is increasing which would force more weight (water) to there by centrifugal force! The recent hurricanes and tsunami over the last few years would suggest they are responsible however
I have wondered if the days are going by quicker though but put it down to nearly turning 40!
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #30
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Potential sea level rises - and where does the water come from?

I was listening to that radio interview that Bill suggested, I see that John Moore is another person talking about PX and it's bible connection. I heard about PX back in 2002 and dismissed it as pure BS, then I re-discovered it recently via Marshall Masters book and I felt that it explained that 'feeling' I have been having for a LONG time. The thing is that PX doesn't fully answer the question, although the effects that the alledged PX will have on our planet is unquestionable and we can see them already.

I have heard that because we are heading to our new resting place in the universe, apparently this can cause a poleshift that may account for peoples visions of mass flooding on the scale of Noah.

Micheal St. Clair believes that PX is complete crap, but how then do we account for what Boriska says about Moscow being underwater in 2009? A quick look on google earth shows that Moscow is atleast 400ft above sea level, now that can't be accounted for by the melting of the polar ice caps or can it?

If we are heading for a poleshift or similar, then I don't think that anywhere in the UK or even Europe will be really safe, unless you like the idea of living in the mountains.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #31
Shellie
Banned

Is there a possibility that an entire continental shelf may tip? Maybe the sea level doesn't rise at all. Maybe parts of shelves are going to sink as a result to being hit by some massive electro/magnetic/scalar weapon.

Just a thought. I know it is way out there.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #32
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
The map shows the disappearance of the North West Highlands, some of the highest points above sea level in the UK!
Look at the map i made earlier in the post based on relief and an example of a 350 feet rise in water accurate based on a relief map.
I've been browsing the prices of boats to buy!Could be one form of investment esp. with the eco collapse underway-cash in your bonds and buy a boat-it may save yer life?!!lol

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-18-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #33
Shellie
Banned

FYI for everyone concerned- on google maps you can view the "terrain" of your locality. If you zoom in enough, the altitude is written in.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:14 AM   #34
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Reminds me of Gordon Michael Scalion's predictions of what Earth will look like.
Bill "the Doctor"
P.S. Nyssa? Companion to the 5th Doctor Who?
That's where my parents got my name, from doctor who
sorry for late reply!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:11 AM   #35
Suriel

Wink Re: Potential sea level rises - and where does the water come from?

This same map has been used in many different scenarios. Edgar Cayce rings a bell for some reason. And it is the same copy I have seen all over the internet linked to 2012. The same general areas are shaded in.

Here's a link here.

Here is the George Michael Scallion Map.

According to the Scallion map, I will have new beach-front property. Unfortunately the one Bill posted will reveal me under water.

So either way, those general areas could go underwater. And since David Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, why don't you ask him about this topic and have him draw us a new map?

My point is that these maps are similar. The floods could be caused by volcanic activity in the oceans or other natural climate changes.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:07 AM   #36
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a slightly enhanced version of post-slosh continental U.S., based on John Moore's sketch. As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, this is offered as something to consider, and is not meant in any way to cause panic. ( or unwarranted glee as in the case of anticipating beach front property )

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 09-21-2008 at 04:56 AM. Reason: trouble getting larger image to load
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:54 AM   #37
Adri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Potential sea level rises... — Potential Confirmation?

Bill,

I have a confirmation of sorts on the map you posted in this thread.

In 1988, during a meditative exercise I found myself suddenly reliving a distant past life in India then ... and this is the real surprising part, just as suddenly I was inside a disc-shaped spaceship in orbit above Earth.

Curiously, the light was very faint inside and I could sense more than see an intelligent presence. This "presence" guided me by thought to a bright screen showing North America... except this was not today's map. It was very much like the map posted.

This was twenty years ago, so I don't clearly remember the information that was conveyed to me. The image though is still very much etched in my mind. Some differences: I saw more water West covering the territory from the Great Plains up to the Canadian Prairies.

I'm not sure how to interpret that experience. Until recently I thought I traveled astrally to that ship but it occurred to me that I might have swung to a future life/timeline like a pendulum after swinging in the past. This seems to make more sense somehow.

How probable for this sea level rise to happen and when? I don't know as I haven't got any more information of this kind since that particular experience in 1988. This is probably a good sign...

Last edited by Adri; 10-08-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Typo
Adri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #38
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

I had a dream that a huge tusnami i would say 1000ft hits Eastern australia, i was going to emigrate there and this dream has stopped me, the first wave is small the second is massive and a lot of the earth /land is permanantly covered. In the dream I had been in australia a few years so it would bring the timing to around late 2011. maybe 2012 not sure, i was very annoyed in the dream because i knew about this and still moved to oz. i feel it is not safe. i personally think the water comes from solar storms and inner earth has an ocean that escapes because a nuclear accident creates a hole that triggers this problem Pakistan and india are responsible for small but fatal accident ! Hey what do i know!!!!!!
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #39
crowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings
Some more maps here: http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/maps/
crowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Chunks of land breaking off, say California, won't make the oceans rise because it would be an equal displacement, even if several areas broke off at once it would be an equal displacement, of course it could cause tsunamis, and any or all rivers that flow into the oceans would back flow with salt water which would cause a whole lot more problems on top of it!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #41
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 404 View Post
I have always wondered about the Canary Islands volcano and its effects.
Watch discovery a guy Dr Ian Stewart a geologist.
He did a series on the effects of geology on the civilisations he went to the Cannaries and showed that the island next to Tenerife- cant remember its name sorry
Anyway it has a two meter crack that runs through it ! This crack the doc tells us could break at any time and slide millions of tons of rock into the ocean creating a tidal wave big enough to wipe out the New York coastline.
Hope that helps
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #42
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I think you may be referring to Las Palmas?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjuo-I...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=63P0Ds...eature=related

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-22-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #43
Norval
Banned

This may sound strange, but the research I have is showing our sea levels are going to drop by 60 - 100 meters. With alot of water going back up into clouds over the earth, like before the flood.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #44
Down Syndrome Adonis
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not worried about sea levels moving much in my lifetime unless some kind of cataclysmic geological event occurs but this kind of thing has happened before one way or another and in either direction apparently as you all know...

http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni.html

http://members.toast.net/rjspina/Jap...er%20Ruins.htm
Down Syndrome Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote