Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 12-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #26
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: War is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
quite altruistic, but that doesn´t change things. Never will such a thing change a thing.
Maybe not my friend, but I hope your generation dosen't fall into their trap~ like mine did?
Or has it
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #27
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: War is Over

Look at the millions of soldiers that choose to be at the armies around the world, they were free to decide to take that job, forget about your absurd ideas of a world without war; this world runs on it and it´s far from being over as it seems. Whenever persons like those exists, and they are not gonna dissapear like some giant evolutional leap you pray for, men and woman, you can still dream forever for throusands of years to come. You have to accept you are part of a poorly evolved and primitive yet animal-like species.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #28
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
look at the millions of soldiers that choose to be at the armies around the world, they were free to decide to take that job, forget about your absurd ideas of a world without war. Meanwhile persons like those exists, men and woman, you can still dream forever.
absurd? i must completely disagree...

Are those soldiers working to end war? or are they fighting to keep war perpetual??
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #29
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

They are easily preys to brainwash to keep war perpetual, you said it, that´s the purpose. War is the best business for an empire. Indeed, the only one agressive enough to keep the empire alive.

When war ends in the planet, it will be placed outside the planet, is so predictable....
Old 12-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #30
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They are easily preys to brainwash to keep war perpetual, you said it, that´s the purpose. War is the best business for an empire. Indeed, the only one agressive enough to keep the empire alive.

When war ends in the planet, it will be placed outside the planet, is so predictable....

This is ofcourse your humble opinion...and with respect i must say i dissagree.

Do you belive that all peace workers should stop doing what they are doing?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #31
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

When i said so?, i said that is pathetic, and has always been. You are free to choose the method you use to feel yourself free from the atroticites the empire wich you are citizen of makes over the years. But that empire is relentless, it´s made by the power of a majority of humans and you lightlovers are a huge minority yet. Lightlovers or simply anti-war people, and im one of them.

Im pessimistic about the future, with an ocean of reasons to think that way. You love and light won´t gonna change a thing. Never. At least not in a loooong time.

But, it will improve your life personally and those around you, that´s for sure, i suppose.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-30-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #32
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When i said so?, i said that is pathetic, and has always been. You are free to choose the method you use to feel yourself free from the atroticites the empire wich you are citizen of makes over the years.

Im pessimistic about the future, with an ocean of reasons to think that way. You love and light won´t gonna change a thing. Never.

But, it will improve your life personally and those around you, that´s for sure, i suppose.
Well i for one do not feel pathetic by supporting peace movements...

Freedom is an illusion...

i am a citizen of Terra....

again i ask you...

do you believe peace workers should stop what they are doing?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #33
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

I said it´s pathetic. That´s my opinion.

You can live up to a well known bunch of fancy words, but reality is something quite attractive to me to live in denial.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #34
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

One sad thing about war is that is made by a minority of humans, soldiers. There are then, some people that manifest anti-war in a variety of ways, like here, and there are others that simply don´t move a finger.

It´s peculiar to see how that minority (soldiers) has such huge power to shape the world.

To get to the point there were no human willing to join any army, there would be needed to be a system who provides everything to every human in this planet FIRST, even while there are still wars, so that would be the window of opportunity to make a world without wars: don´t make people homeless, don´t starve people, give jobs that dignify our presence here, free competition, etc. Money and capitalism are here as a test for everyone of us. There is no solution for capitalism, or greed. They are things that are there and will remain there forever; such things ask us everyday who we are. And how cheap we are.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #35
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One sad thing about war is that is made by a minority of humans, soldiers. There are then, some people that manifest anti-war in a variety of ways, like here, and there are others that simply don´t move a finger.

It´s peculiar to see how that minority (soldiers) has such huge power to shape the world.

To get to the point there were no human willing to join any army, there would be needed to be a system who provides everything to every human in this planet FIRST, even while there are still wars, so that would be the window of opportunity to make a world without wars: don´t make people homeless, don´t starve people, give jobs that dignify our presence here, free competition, etc. Money and capitalism are here as a test for everyone of us. There is no solution for capitalism, or greed. They are things that are there and will remain there forever; such things ask us everyday who we are. And how cheap we are.
Agian i ask...we should stop fighting for peace in your opinion??

a simple yes or no will do...
Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #36
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Im not gonna answer your question. And, you are not fighting for anything here; no one in avalon is, not even it´s founders or blowerwhistlersss. You are in your comfortable house with your comforable computer enjoying your fancyful beliefs, call it spiritual entertainment. That´s pathetic: to try to portrait yourself as if you were doing something that really changes the world while it doesn´t do anything.

Kerry And Bill do their awesome travels and their "awesome" interviews while they earn money whatever the ways they do because they portrait themselves as freedombearers.... they should portrait themselves, better, as paradigm bearers.

AAAh i would like to travel like them too, donate to me!!

TPTB laughs at all of you day by day. You wanna radically change things?, prepare yourself to war.

Why you ask me more things?, i will say to you even more things you will dislike to hear.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-30-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #37
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im not gonna answer your question.
Well...how uncooperative of you...

this is a percestive that you brought up...i thought you would want to explore it with me...but i understand if this is to personal for you.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #38
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

War is over and you are battling here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #39
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: War is Over

There is really no argument here? War fuels the great empire (elites) insatible hunger for control (of all) and its profits. Just like we allow poluting our environment for the sake of our spoon fed constant cravings for "things."

For anyone to finally wake -up to these truths of our reality, is not a negative; My generation (the babyboomers) once aspired to this > but sold out! I can accept one's frustration (even anger) regarding this issue, but not the resolve of accepting defeatism.

We all are responsible for our current world situation and conditions. (If) We cannot get beyond this, then those elitist have won. But > what I see now> is their desperation, and many others > still possibly buying into it?

We are born alone and will die alone on this plane, but we are one in consciousness forever. If you don't subscribe to this, then you are in the wrong place here at avalon. I will no longer pledge or support any believe system on this planet that perpetulates this insanity. I will live free or die~ but most likely the latter. as far as i'm concerned the war is over!

I truly look forward too seeing all here in bliss
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #40
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
.but i understand if this is to personal for you.
Lol, not at all, dont try cheap tactics just to get what you want.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #41
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Tactics are not my specialty. I am sure you are well aware of that.

Tell me what you truly think , about the subject of peace workers... or stay away from topics that do not interest you. Stop trying to ambush a thread

just so yo know...cheap doesnt mean bad
Old 12-31-2009, 02:04 PM   #42
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

For more background on the original "War is Over" campaign:

US vs John Lennon

It provides good insight into how politicians view and react to activists who start to become a little too effective. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

If you can, rent the DVD because the extras contain some really good commentary comparing the criminality of the Nixon adminstration to that of the Bush administration, and other good stuff.

I understand the pessimism many feel about making real changes on this dismal planet, but I have a vision of what is possible and I can't give that up.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:07 PM   #43
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Look at the millions of soldiers that choose to be at the armies around the world, they were free to decide to take that job, forget about your absurd ideas of a world without war; this world runs on it and it´s far from being over as it seems. Whenever persons like those exists, and they are not gonna dissapear like some giant evolutional leap you pray for, men and woman, you can still dream forever for throusands of years to come. You have to accept you are part of a poorly evolved and primitive yet animal-like species.
And this is where you are wrong....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #44
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #45
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i will most definetly look this up, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
For more background on the original "War is Over" campaign:

US vs John Lennon

Old 12-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #46
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

As an ol soldier my war is over , as an inhabitant of planet earth each one of us still has a long way to go for our war is within. Our biggest enemy is the one you see in the mirror everyday. It is there where the battle is won or lost.
For a soldier and his family the words the war is over is music to their ears. The battle wounds still remain especially on the emotional side. Making peace is an art few have yet to master. Peace and tranquility , harmony and compassion it is my wish for all of us in this coming year of 2010. As one of the fab 4 once said. All we are saying lets give peace a chance.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 PM   #47
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #48
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

"Agian i ask...we should stop fighting for peace in your opinion??"
Celine, really.... fighting for peace?

Why was Leunamros banned? Is everyone with a strong opinion counter to the peace and love goo going to be banned?
Great, if youv'e discovered your heart but don't throw the brain out with the rose scented bathwater. GEEEZE, how did we get in this mess? By people not being in their hearts? No, by people NOT taking personal responsibility , by giving their minds away.
MIND CONTROL and the new age is all about making people think our minds got us into this mess, far from it.
Some really sweet people go to foreign countries and kill the dearest inhabitants because they are too unaware to know they just completed a course in mind control.

I gave a really good link for people brave enough to look further into their own psyches, here it is again, It's Michael Tsarion
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-091217.php

Conciousness is the key to change, and it starts with YOU, certainly not Yoko Ono (a pampered child of the banking elite I might add, there is far more to Ms Ono than her public face). Thinking anyone else is going to fix it or lead the movement by fixing old slogans onto taxis is just another giving away of personal power. Yeah, I bet someone stepping into a taxi on their way to basic training is really going to be provoked , think it over, do the right thing, and hey presto, war is over!!! Cool!

And Celine, a shadow is not well behaved if it is truly your shadow, it's messy and dirty and needs some deep scrutiny . Repress it all you want but if you are human, you have one , maybe you should get acquainted.

Celine, this is not personally aimed at you, you are probably very young and idealistic but you seem to defend this phiosophy and even admire someone you clearly know very little about.
You say perception is everything, if it is only a perception from one viewpoint
it is highly limited and more wishful than truthful.

War will be over one person at a time when each have the courage to face the war inside, and none of this happens with repression of the darkness we ALL carry. If you think you don't have that inside then why do you protest so vehemently when some people do not idolize your chosen hero?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #49
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, i appreciate the honest and sincere comments as well as the maturity level of your criticisms..

But.. (lol)

Ok...fighting for peace is like f*cking for virginity..i know i know i could have chosen a better term...my mistake, thank you for pointing it out.

Any questions on banning should be directed at the mods and may i suggest you ask in private.

Our minds..our hearts....quite the balancing game

Soldiers are not always blind to what they do...many are awake...and chose quite clearly to be there, and yes many are brain washed

The war is over campaign is not there to stop soldier from going to war... you cant stop war by stopping the soldiers...i have mentioned this over and over in my posts...it is about visualization.

Tell me, if you have a sore back... you will take a warm bath to sooth it ....does it get rid of the pain? no...but it does help...all we want to do is help.

Get to know my shadow?i know my shadow very well..

Your desire to have me look at my shadow, reminds me of a certain churchs pjilosophy.

My shadow is NOT dirty.... is yours? i guess it is...but did you get it...cleansed? hmmm

and..i do not IDOLIZE anyone...including Yoko... i approuve greatly of her actions in the activist world.....

though i am sure there are TONS of conspiracies about her... all i am judging is certain actions of hers...

Assuming anything about me...or others...is never a good thing.

i am not young.......(ok maybe you are twice my age, and therefore you would think i am young)..... and well ok maybe i am idealistic...

Where did i "protest vehemently?"

i love to talk about subjects with intelligent compassionate people who are polite...and have opposite points of view

if you wish to know more about me...just ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
"Agian i ask...we should stop fighting for peace in your opinion??"
Celine, really.... fighting for peace?

Why was Leunamros banned? Is everyone with a strong opinion counter to the peace and love goo going to be banned?
Great, if youv'e discovered your heart but don't throw the brain out with the rose scented bathwater. GEEEZE, how did we get in this mess? By people not being in their hearts? No, by people NOT taking personal responsibility , by giving their minds away.
MIND CONTROL and the new age is all about making people think our minds got us into this mess, far from it.
Some really sweet people go to foreign countries and kill the dearest inhabitants because they are too unaware to know they just completed a course in mind control.

I gave a really good link for people brave enough to look further into their own psyches, here it is again, It's Michael Tsarion
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-091217.php

Conciousness is the key to change, and it starts with YOU, certainly not Yoko Ono (a pampered child of the banking elite I might add, there is far more to Ms Ono than her public face). Thinking anyone else is going to fix it or lead the movement by fixing old slogans onto taxis is just another giving away of personal power. Yeah, I bet someone stepping into a taxi on their way to basic training is really going to be provoked , think it over, do the right thing, and hey presto, war is over!!! Cool!

And Celine, a shadow is not well behaved if it is truly your shadow, it's messy and dirty and needs some deep scrutiny . Repress it all you want but if you are human, you have one , maybe you should get acquainted.

Celine, this is not personally aimed at you, you are probably very young and idealistic but you seem to defend this phiosophy and even admire someone you clearly know very little about.
You say perception is everything, if it is only a perception from one viewpoint
it is highly limited and more wishful than truthful.

War will be over one person at a time when each have the courage to face the war inside, and none of this happens with repression of the darkness we ALL carry. If you think you don't have that inside then why do you protest so vehemently when some people do not idolize your chosen hero?

Last edited by Céline; 01-02-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:54 PM   #50
Céline
Avalon Senior Member