Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #26
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Suriel-

Any thoughts to my post above??

Racsouran-

fair enough that you don't support the dualistic idea of the timeline split/polarization theory. I am not saying that I buy it myself.

What if those two polarities do exist, however there is also a third path, a neutral polarity. One where the highly positive and negative don't exist.

where life goes on and the daily grind continues......... with no knowledge of the other invisible positive and negative entities that inhabit the universe around them. YOU NEVER KNOW................

Hope this does not read as demeaning in any manner, I respect your opinion on the subject and wish you all best............

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

L/L 13
All in all they all look like simplistic explanations that has no coherent basis with my relative conception of reality.

You are more afraid of your ideas to be dismissed than me.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #27
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Racsouran-

you assume too much. my post could have had a much harsher tone, though I am not one to get personal with others on the forum.

Each individual entity has its own path, its own reality and its own TRUTH. You must be very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc. to discount the idea of a convergence of multiple galactic and universal forces. A timeline split of some sort after this convergence seems plausable, though hard to prove, thus the constant debate...........

not to mention the knowlede of the ancients, much of which is locked up in the depths of the Vatican library. The ancients understood astronomy and astrology, as well as the true nature of time in a way we have yet still to rediscover. All ancient mythology, scripture, and prophecy points towards a dramatic shift in human consciousness at this "time" in history.

I am curious to hear your response.......

L/L 13

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-03-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #28
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th (Polarity of Consciousness)

Hello friends,

I have made a list of links to help add to this thread to help some of you comprehend some of the material expressed. I will embelish the idea that some other readers are interested in learning more on these theories.

So here are a few links -

Fractal Wisdom

The Power of Consciousness

Polarity of Consciousness

Polarity of Consciousness (Part 2) - this explains more on the theory of the human species dividing - scroll near the end of the video and listen

Polarity of Consciousness - (Part 3) This goes in further detail of the division theory

Peace.

Last edited by Suriel; 10-03-2008 at 10:39 PM. Reason: it takes a life of it's own
Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #29
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Us little hobbit's are dowsers, born and bred.
If you hold a single dowsing rod in one hand, and clasp your other hand about the one holding the rod, then follow the spiral pathway at every point of entry and exit on the surface of the planet.
What you will find is a steady route leading into and out of the centre point, as you walk along this pathway carefully watching the rod, you will note points where the rod flicks slightly inwards or outwards depending if you are following the inward or outward spiral.
This is where the incoming vector lines allow the stream of time to cross from line to line, always attracted to that centre point.
As you become closer and closer to that centre point, the rod turns and flicks ever more speedily and at a larger degree, until you finally near the centre point, then a sudden violent turn occurs into that centre point.

I am alpha and omega ( anode and cathode)

As the great man said ( Dylan) TIME is an ocean, and it ends at the shore, Oh sister, you might not see me tomorrow.

But fear not, what you see is merely a consequence of frequencies, and those frequencies will alter, go with the flow, the flow of time, We are all heading back to a single point, where time of past , present and future are all there.
Bring it on.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:27 PM   #30
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

This comparison blew me away.

"...would like to know how the Timewave graph and HPH emotional trends graph can match up 99.37% accuracy on 144 data points."

Thanks to sudnlyaware at newearthsummit.org
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #31
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Racsouran-

you assume too much. my post could have had a much harsher tone, though I am not one to get personal with others on the forum.

Each individual entity has its own path, its own reality and its own TRUTH. You must be very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc. to discount the idea of a convergence of multiple galactic and universal forces. A timeline split of some sort after this convergence seems plausable, though hard to prove, thus the constant debate...........

not to mention the knowlede of the ancients, much of which is locked up in the depths of the Vatican library. The ancients understood astronomy and astrology, as well as the true nature of time in a way we have yet still to rediscover. All ancient mythology, scripture, and prophecy points towards a dramatic shift in human consciousness at this "time" in history.

I am curious to hear your response.......

L/L 13
i have to become personal when i disagree with someoneīs perspective because, itīs THE perspective expressed by that person so i have to direct my answer to THAT person in particular......... for the others to be aware with who i am disagreeing with. Thatīs what you fear.

You can dismiss my points, i donīt care at all, because thatīs irrelevant. But you cannot suppose i need to be "very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc." for me to be able to express an opinion, at all. My view of the universe is in high contrast with those simplistic perspectives, thatīs all. Get over it, itīs all i can say to those of you who dislike this way of expressing an opinion that does count the same as each other.

I see, i feel, i sense, and i perceive: more possibilities, more complexity, and more unpredictability.

Donīt wish me love, please

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #32
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Racs-

angry much? really just trying to get your perspective on the nature of the universe Rac. Peace and love,

L/L 13

p.s.

to the rest of this thread absolutely fascinating stuff. i have seen that fractal pattern deciphered in various texts, and the repetitive nature of its existence is fascinating.........

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-03-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #33
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, have studied the lectures given by Terence McKenna. Many are available on YouTube. His 'Novelty Theory' and explaination of Time Wave: Zero Point are fascinating. I believe him to be right.

There has been much debate over how/why his graph hits an asymptote on Dec. 21, 2012. A mathematician, Matthem Watkins, who reviewed the work, prior to McKenna's death, had questions about how McKenna arrived at the now famous end date. It seems this date was chosed my McKenna instead of him having arrived at it via the Ken Wing sequence of I-Ching or some other mathematical way. All of these details are readily available under the "Novelty Theory" section of Wikipedia.

But still, how is it that entropy no longer exists after this date? Time itself slips into a state which can no longer be defined?

My curiosity lies more in the meta-physical ideals of our existence and McKenna's outlook on it. What is Zero-Point? Some of the Camelot interviewees have been asked about this idea and say it is Meta-Physical BS. But I wonder. As quantum physics discovers more and more about our 'reality', it seems to merge with long talked about meta-physical ideas. Reality as a hologram, the speeding up and slowing down of time proven by the GPS satellites, as well as data from astronomy and archeology.

Could it be that we will experience a "Zero Point" which is like the ending of a computer program? And that possibly ALL of physicality is a programmed experience, a hologram, an illustion which exists in perception only? If so, how much of what we see/feel/hear or otherwise experience exists outside of the program? Only the souls of the people/beings? If so, are ETs just a program input with no real existence outside of it or do they represent/embody souls as well? What about the 'evil factions' of Reptilitan/Illuminati/Greys etc. which much of this forum focuses on? Program or real?

Perhaps "Zero Point", the end of 'newness', means we have seen and experienced all that 'we' are supposed to see and experience here. End of the linear program, myth, math and metaphor returning to the Source. The buzzer sounds like at the end of a football game and we all leave the field to go home. Maybe some players will be asleep on the field when the buzzer sounds and they will have to play another game after the clock is re-set. And the ones who played well get to go on to another realm which is more 'real'.

There are definitely more pieces of this puzzle to be discovered ever so quickly. I'm ready for sumpn new!
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #34
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
angry much? really just trying to get your perspective on the nature of the universe Rac. Peace and love,

L/L 13
you think your attitude thatīs not normal?, well, it is, sadly; to attract the issue discussed at hand calling for bad emotions on me is silly, to say the least.

I was only clearing my points. what happens, that all has to be "peace, love light hare hare krisna" and such; if not, i am angry?, well, if now i am angry itīs because of you and because i am human.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i have to become personal when i disagree with someoneīs perspective because, itīs THE perspective expressed by that person so i have to direct my answer to THAT person in particular......... for the others to be aware with who i am disagreeing with. Thatīs what you fear.

You can dismiss my points, i donīt care at all, because thatīs irrelevant. But you cannot suppose i need to be "very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc." for me to be able to express an opinion, at all. My view of the universe is in high contrast with those simplistic perspectives, thatīs all. Get over it, itīs all i can say to those of you who dislike this way of expressing an opinion that does count the same as each other.

I see, i feel, i sense, and i perceive: more possibilities, more complexity, and more unpredictability.

Donīt wish me love, please:roll1
Dude no one fears your internet muscles. Get over it. We are here to learn not try to judge and intimidate each other with forum posts. You are going to be fearing your own paradigm here in a few days if you hold onto old concepts of reality.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #36
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dude no one fears your internet muscles. Get over it. We are here to learn not try to judge and intimidate each other with forum posts. You are going to be fearing your own paradigm here in a few days if you hold onto old concepts of reality.

thatīs fascist. i am trying to have a critical thinking based conversation and thatīs what i only achieve, threats, social punishments?, what you dislike of me is my critical thinking gift..... sad to recognize.

END this and stay on topic, period.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks for your bringing this to our attention Suriel.
I believe Terence Mc Kenna's theory of time zero wave parallels the "Welcome to evolution tapes " of Ian Lungold on the Mayan calendar.It's not so much that time is speeding up but rather that consciousness is expanding.From it's journey into Matter energy space and time (the solid world) consciousness is now going back to a state of "no time".
The cycles Consciousness go through , are becoming shorter and shorter and everything therefore seems to speed up.
The end date of the Mayan Calendar is dec 2012. This marks the end of Time as we know it and the birth of a brand new world where we can all live in the NOW as totally aware spirits.This is I understand an open gate to total freedom as Spirits.

Here is a link the full pdf of Ian's lungold tapes.
http://www.mayanmajix.com/Mayan%20Ca...es%20North.pdf

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #38
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

You are welcome Mudra. It is definitely cool material. Thanks for the link.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #39
Racsouran
Banned

one thing i donīt have clear still, is that, when you talk that in this times speeds goes up in time, what do you personally feel?:

-time passes fast: you feel a week has passes as if it was some days or less.

or

-You feel time passes slowly: feeling that u have lived, more LIFE in less time: in one week the worth of experience of several months.

What do you feel?.

I always felt the second.

i have seen some long videos on Ian lungolīs work too, interesting to a degree on the explanation of the mayan calendar, you can get some good videos on emule of him or on google video, i reccomend them if you are interested.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #40
Suriel

The rate of change is speeding up to every perception of a second. The watch you are viewing was made by humans to calculate time.

An example of this is when someone is in a car accident and everything appears to slow down like you are in slow motion. Although your watch is ticking perfectly, your awareness and consciousness slows down.

Well, the opposite also occurs when your consciousness speeds up or expands. A perfect example of this is watching DATA perform a computer analysis on Star Trek Generations.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 PM   #41
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
The rate of change is speeding up to every perception of a second. The watch you are viewing was made by humans to calculate time.

An example of this is when someone is in a car accident and everything appears to slow down like you are in slow motion. Although your watch is ticking perfectly, your awareness and consciousness slows down.

Well, the opposite also occurs when your consciousness speeds up or expands. A perfect example of this is watching DATA perform a computer analysis on Star Trek Generations.
i know all that, you didnīt answered my question.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #42
Suriel

I feel NO time.

Here is another good article to read regarding the time material - LINK

Last edited by Suriel; 10-03-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #43
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I feel NO time.
suriel, thanks for the links and info. what you just described is what i've been reading about how our dna will be "awakened" from a 2 strand to a 3 strand helix. when this timeline shift occurs some will awaken that part of the brain which has been dormant due to 3rd density and where we, earth, that is, in the galactic cosmos as we enter the photon belt, as you've stated every 26,000 years. your info confirms half past human's predictions that many of the dark humans, ie TPTB will just disappear. and people won't understand where they went. also w the oct 7th. date!

so interesting how all the puzzle pieces of info from difft sources i've been reading seem to now all seemingly corroborate each other.

very exciting times indeed. can you imagine being able to access that dormant part of our brain and our psychic abilities flourishing. wow!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #44
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
I feel NO time.

Here is another good article to read regarding the time material - LINK

i also feel eternity but...... ok, i give up on you,
Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #45
Suriel

Hello Dolphin. I too see how this is coming together. And that is why I want others to share this information. I believe that this material is the key to our spiritual evolution.

I was always interested in the 4th dimension when I heard about it in my logic math class in college. Although that was in 1991. I have come a long way since then in finally understanding what this is all about.

When my math teacher started writing on the chalk board about 4D, a bell went off in my head. I remember walking with my professor on campus talking about 4D because I felt it was so important for some reason. And here you go

Living in a 4D reality is like a lucid dream where real is more real than real. This is what we get to experience. Very bright colors. Enhanced sound. Etc.

Peace.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #46
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Hello Dolphin. I too see how this is coming together. And that is why I want others to share this information. I believe that this material is the key to our spiritual evolution.

I was always interested in the 4th dimension when I heard about it in my logic math class in college. Although that was in 1991. I have come a long way since then in finally understanding what this is all about.

When my math teacher started writing on the chalk board about 4D, a bell went off in my head. I remember walking with my professor on campus talking about 4D because I felt it was so important for some reason. And here you go

Living in a 4D reality is like a lucid dream where real is more real than real. This is what we get to experience. Very bright colors. Enhanced sound. Etc.

Peace.
yeaaaahhh i agree to that and i have experienced that; but you donīt have managed to explain the point better and it was very simple: the frames per unit of time of the universe our consciousness perceive become increased, making our experience here in this dimension seems like a cartoon in comparison with the quality of the experience in that other dimension.

What happens really?: the frequency increases. So each wave gives our consciousness information, if that waveīs frequency increases, you are able to perceive a universe that seems more real than what you are experiencing here.

I have seen beings that were more real than me in dreams, awesome sight.

Think of a game or a movie wich uses frames per second, imagine that 3d is 30 frames per second. 4D would be 60 frames per second, as an example so simple that all of you can understand.

Then end result is an overal major smoothness enhancement in perception acuity.

but, with all that a new door is opened to new horizons, with new pleasures, and new sufferings available because the range of emotions gets widened indeed.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-04-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #47
Suriel

Rac,

I think I have explained everything quite well. I do appreciate your input.

Peace be with you.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #48
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Rac,

I think I have explained everything quite well. I do appreciate your input.

Peace be with you.
sorry, but you are not perfect.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #49
Suriel

Rac,

If you have a question, you need to be more specific. And you are right, I am not perfect. Thanks for pointing that out.

I will be glad to share with you my thoughts and feelings on any subject as long as you are respectful. Although, I am not on this forum to disprove or prove anything. I am only sharing information.

Peace be with you.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #50
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Rac,

If you have a question, you need to be more specific. And you are right, I am not perfect. Thanks for pointing that out.

I will be glad to share with you my thoughts and feelings on any subject as long as you are respectful. Although, I am not on this forum to disprove or prove anything. I am only sharing information.

Peace be with you.
no one is perfect, saying that you are not perfect is being disrespectful?.

you didnīt explained something, and i pointed that. But you said you did, while, i said you did not.

Maybe that was explained in the links you posted, but i am too lazy to read them. So if the explanation was there, you didnīt explained anyrthing, the links did.

Tags
2012, october, polarity, timewave zero, web bot