Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > Germany

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
Ananda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Germans in Ecuador

Hi my beloved friends,
I live in Berlin, Germany and I just met some beautiful soul-mates of mine who are actually coming from Ecuador!
Everything seems to match just perfectly.
I was wondering whether anyone of you guys would concider to move to Ecuador or already has friends/ families over there.
I feel so blessed because I know that the people I just met are old friends of mine and I remembered very clearly that we made an agreement to meet here on earth in order to make a change and support the mind-shift (meaning the change/ increase of conciousness) here on earth.
Hope you guys can follow me... ;-)
So- what about creating a spiritual and self-sustainable community in Ecuador?
Love, peace and freedom to you all!

Ananda
Ananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
Ananda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Germans in Ecuador

My beloved friends,
I am in Ecuador right now, nearby Quito.
I am looking forward to hopefully get in contact with George Green.
There are numerous chances and opportunities to gather and build up some place beautiful around here.
My girlfriend and I will soon start our own little trip across and throughout the country.
(Maybe visiting Peru as well)

If you are looking forward to move here I would be delighted if you contact me.

Love and Light to you all

Ananda
Ananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #3
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone asked the Equadorians what they think about it?
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Hello friend, I'm originally from Canada but came to live in Peru 2 years ago. My next expedition looking for a place for a little community will be in the North of Peru, close to the Ecuador. It might be fun to have some links between nearby community. I want my place to be in the Chachapoya region. If you come to Lima, I have accomodation here www.vivamiraflores.com I meet some people from Camelot who are from Guatemala, it was uplifting. Would be nice to meet you in person if we have the opportunity. Suerte!
Sylvano
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:14 AM   #5
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hello LaRosa

Just curious....

This evening while having the TV on, there was a program which was featuring a part of Peru whereby many children in this particular area were being poisoned by heavy metals (lead) from an extremely large industrial plant of some sort...they died, and I mean too many children!!!I only came into the program close the end of it , but did get my attention...
(Do you know the plant that they were refering to? if not, you may want to check it out )
Many mothers were featured that were either complaining to the company and many others whom would come to protest because the company pays quite well. And they said that those working in the plant would rather get payed well, versus their health

From what i could see, it is near a larger river, and dumping may be one of the indicators....

I just was under the impression that Peru would of been quite a safe place in regards to the high toxic levels....

Do you know of any of this ?

I would like to hear your reply...

Also, i did click on your link , you have a beautiful place, and I hope I can come out someday soon and visit,

Cheers

ISIS

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #6
buckskintor
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ananada
I am just 3hr away from you in Ambato, Ecuador I came hear with the ideia
of starting a community in Ecuador I would like to meet you and talk and also with anyone that reads this.
Tor
buckskintor is offline   Reply With Quote