Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Post Levels of Consciousness (A Scale)

This is from David Hawkins M.D., P.H.D. He has a book entitled Power vs. Force. This a great tool to gauge your consciousness. I use this from time to time to see what areas I need improving. Please check out other documents I have. Enjoy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2407906/Da...-Consciousness
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Levels of Consciousness (A Scale)

Thank you 144

I have read Power vs Force a number of years ago,

I think its brilliant, and I see what you mean about getting back to it from time to time...I also do just to keep myself in check...

It would be grand if people here in Forum would read it. I believe it would raise the conciousness of many...and then take this Forum to a higher level.

It would make a great deal of difference in how people think and do....

This book changed aspects of myself especially since there are callabration connected in everything we think and do...that was an eye opener..and well recieved...

I hope other in this Forum take you up and get this higher state of conciousness book that will certainly help them in the times that may come.

Be well

Isis

ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #3
Deoxyan

i think the eightfold model of human consciousness by Tim Leary is by far much more accurate to reality than what you have shown here.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:40 AM   #4
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Levels of Consciousness (A Scale)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
i think the eightfold model of human consciousness by Tim Leary is by far much more accurate to reality than what you have shown here.
I found the document you mentioned by Tim Leary. http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
How do you apply it to daily life? How does what he wrote though extremely informative make you or anyone else a better human being? He made this while on drugs. It's very insightful.

I really think we're mixing apples and bananas here.

Could you please be so kind and share with us all how we can benefit from Tim Leary's 8 fold model of human consciousness?

take care,
visvasa
Old 11-04-2008, 04:51 AM   #5
Deoxyan

Man!, where i said this all is about being a better human being compared to others. in any case, You will become a better human being compared with yourself in the past, depending on what you think that has sense. Itīs not that much about benefitting yourself of this information, is about taking it or dismiss it if you find useful in your life for something. WE are not SELLING anything here, got the point?.

eeehh sorry but what he reached was with drugs i think. Some drugs can help you open your eyes with only one use. I mean you take some specific hallycinogenic drugs, and after that, you are not the same person, the experiences you had under the influence can change your life forever.

Talking about that perspective shared by Leary about the different levels of consciouness based on the different chakras of the body and outside it, i felt identified with that idea as it is similar to how i see and live personally, life.

I feel i am about enterin level 9 of those descriptions: multidimensional consciousness. Itīs above what leary describes. Have you ever imagined to live more than one life at the same time?, thatīs what i am talking about.

Never used drugs to reach that, some awakenings have happened in my life who brougth me into this particular path. What Leary and Mckenna says is that those drugs can boost your way to those raised levels of consciousness. You can reach them naturally but itīs harder.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 05:09 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #6
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
This is from David Hawkins M.D., P.H.D. He has a book entitled Power vs. Force. This a great tool to gauge your consciousness. I use this from time to time to see what areas I need improving. Please check out other documents I have. Enjoy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2407906/Da...-Consciousness
Ugh!! Scribd canceled my account i have had with them for about 8 months. this just happened 2 days ago. hmmm very interesting and they wont even reply to my emails. i mostly had spiritual books on my page and had over 24,000 views. anyways...fun while it lasted.

if anyone is still interested in seeing David Hawkins-Power vs. Force (Levels of Consciousness) send me an email and i will hit you back with the pdf.

thanks and take care.
Visvasa

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-10-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #7
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I have a page up and running with info on this scale and things related. Feel welcome to visit
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #8
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
I have a page up and running with info on this scale and things related. Feel welcome to visit
Cool thanks. Yeah i looked at it briefly its just a little different but i think it gets the point across that we can all improve and help one another along the way if need be.

Great. Thanks for sharing.
Visvas