Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default friends family & people I don't know

friends family & people I don't know

I have to say. there is a point in which one has to stop looking at all that is being said in these communities. I have been obsessed with research on topics concerning 2012, nwo, amero, economics, ufo's, and so on., so much so that its all im doing. filling my head with this information. reading, listening, watching, so its only natural that when one leaves this to enter the matrix. It just spills out. people ask me how Im doing. and I come out with. just fine considering the world is falling apart. and did you know about the dark rift. and the ice cores in greenland. oh and by the way, the amero is coming. so much so that all my friends are concerned about me. thinking Im drinking the kool-aid. and starting to keep away from me. its a tough place to be. nobody wants to look at any of this stuff. discuss it. or give it any energy at all. what can you do about it. they say. your energy is better spent on finding work. and finding happiness. not depressing the ones @ you. catch what Im throwing. Im sure there are a few uf us here taking all this way to seriously. I do. its like nothing else really matters in my eyes. I guess its about balance. that I cant seem to find. I do have a obsessive type of personality. maybe I need a break. I just feel so passionate about these subjects. always have. and I want people to wake up. especially my friends. who want no part of it. and how. Im pushing myself into a corner.. I guess Im getting to caught up in all this. to me, its way to exciting.. I could go on and on.. but I think you get the point. and just putting it out there..

cheers.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: friends family & people I don't know

dagon you've just taken the words right out of my mouth to an exact point!, I think that maybe when I do actually get a job that I'll be running home from work to see what news or info. I've missed out on.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

glad you said it my friend

not about being whacked, having ocd or being addicted ...
it is about conviction, about passion, for truth

i live, breathe, sleep ... "this", 24/7
have lost so much along the way because of it and i feel this year i will lose more
but what i have gained, there is nothing greater
authenticity, truth, love
and to live it no matter what the obstacles or consequences

others around me are of the belief i have lost touch with reality ...
ha, ha, ha ... REALITY???

it is about just being and our love and light will raise the vibration of this world
can't push others to awaken, it must come from within, they either will or they won't
they will resonate with our truth and our energy and awaken ... or they won't

once ya jump ya jump and ya can't go back ...
there isn't anything to go back to and THAT is what you are feeling, it is what we all feel ...

if i lose everything i have because of "this", then it was meant to be, i trust that, i absolutely do
there is a greater power at work here, we are just aligning to it
and doing the best we can
it is all we can ever do
it is just about being aligned and standing tall in our truth

nothing else matters, there is no going back ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I have to admit to more than a little bit of obsession with this stuff. Since I have people to take care of who are not ready to be wandering monks, I have decided to play the game more than I would if it were just me.

Although I have a passion for the truth, I realize that knowing about the conspiracies only enables me to do a little bit more in the way of physically preparing for the worst, and that such preparations may prove futile. There are higher truths that are more important than any of this worldly stuff.

What matters is learning to love everyone unselfishly and being in touch with your higher self. This gives you the ability to live beyond fear and to accept guideance from your spirit and go with the flow if things get rotten.

Don't worry about changing others. Those who want to know will find you. Be the change. Welcome to the winning side.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Totally agree with you all, first it was an awakening of all things, then read read and more reading!
Then searched web sites with more info, now i feel i need a good rest bet you do to?

My conversations are filled with all this info can't string a sentence without bringing the NWO into it, my friends think i'm crazy and my family just roll their eyes as if to say "Here she goes again,Mum please shuuuuttt up!"

Whilst i am trully passionate also about what the coming years will bring i'm stepping back a bit, can't remember when my mind was empty without all these thoughts racing though it!
I think i need to take time out.

Ha! but i bet i will be back on tomorrow reading, reading, searching for more info.I'm beginning to feel like this need more of this and stop doing this and tomorrow i must do more of this
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,
Let me share this with you.

How is man to live in a world dominated by chaos, suffering, and absurdity?
According to the mystic/philosopher Chuang Tzu: Free yourself from the world.

Chuang Tzu tells the story of a man named Nan-jung Chu who went to visit
the Taoist sage Lao Tzu in hopes of finding some solutions to his worries.
When he appeared, Lao Tzu promptly inquired,
"Why did you come with all this crowd of people?"
The man whirled around in asthonishment to see if there was someone standing behind him.

Needless to say, there was not; the "crowd of people" that he came with
was the baggage of old ideas, the conventional concepts of right and wrong,
good and bad, life and death, that he lugged about with him wherever he went.
It is this baggage of conventional values that man must first discard before
he can be free.
"Free yourself from the world!"

Chuang Tzu

Indeed, balance is the key.

Dear Ones, Go into your heart, you already know
all the answers, you just need to remember.
All the information on
the internet, are just that: information,
use them as a catalysts to encourage
you to Re-member who you are.
And BE who you are.
Divine Love manifested.

How to reach/awaken your loved ones?
Be the example.
Your energy will reach/transform your
surroundings.
No need to use words.

Letting go of the need to "save"
others. "Save" yourself first.
The others will follow the Light.

May the One Infinite Creator guide you
on your paths.

Namasté
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree, Dragon and the rest of you.

It seems to be a case of most of us (human race) are still - so you feel you are continuosly

It is, after all just a "Big Game" we are in - the manipulation of society has gone on for so long - the rules are changing and the ones who are waking want to take the game to the next level.....

We are the one's who ultimately control ALL the rules of the game - ALL our thoughts and actions can change the game at any moment - that is what is happening here on this forum... As we collectively each chip in our own feelings we unravel the true meaning of what the game is all about.

The more of us who refuse to take part in this "silly game" and just observe the sooner it will fall apart.
If we just take control of how each of us "FEEL" on the inside then that is what manifests on the outside of each of us. No good "trying to force the issue" on the others who are still playing by the same old, same old rules...

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful thread Dagon You have expressed exactly how many of us are at this time. I decided yesterday I better get back to physical life and drag myself away from this forum. Theres like two parts to me one says 'Come oooooooon get a life theres things to do!!! And the other part is going, no, no, just a little bit longer, somebody might be writing something reeally interesting LOL

I recognise the evangelistic stage you are going through also. You are sooo passionate about what you are learning and 'everyone' needs to know!! No they don't, !! Most people couldn't give a horses **** as to what is going on. As long as they have tucker, a bit of sex (more or less) and plenty of sport on the telly. They're happy. So be it. That's divine will working. They'll wake up next time around. Whenevery that will be!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post

Indeed, balance is the key.

Dear Ones, Go into your heart, you already know
all the answers, you just need to remember.
All the information on
the internet, are just that: information,
use them as a catalysts to encourage
you to Re-member who you are.
And BE who you are.
Divine Love manifested.

How to reach/awaken your loved ones?
Be the example.
Your energy will reach/transform your
surroundings.
No need to use words.

Letting go of the need to "save"
others. "Save" yourself first.
The others will follow the Light.

May the One Infinite Creator guide you
on your paths.

Namasté
lightbeing
So well put, lightbeing!

When we focus exclusively on what is wrong, the universe is showing us, by the reaction of those near us, that we ARE imbalanced.

Give Jessica, the Canadian 'crystal child' another ear. She says, the future is bright. Too sissy for you, you'll miss the fights? Takes some getting used to, granted.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

I have to say. there is a point in which one has to stop looking at all that is being said in these communities. I have been obsessed with research on topics concerning 2012, nwo, amero, economics, ufo's, and so on., so much so that its all im doing. filling my head with this information. reading, listening, watching, so its only natural that when one leaves this to enter the matrix. It just spills out. people ask me how Im doing. and I come out with. just fine considering the world is falling apart. and did you know about the dark rift. and the ice cores in greenland. oh and by the way, the amero is coming. so much so that all my friends are concerned about me. thinking Im drinking the kool-aid. and starting to keep away from me. its a tough place to be. nobody wants to look at any of this stuff. discuss it. or give it any energy at all. what can you do about it. they say. your energy is better spent on finding work. and finding happiness. not depressing the ones @ you. catch what Im throwing.

Dagon,

This is a standard phase that everyone like you and many many others go through.

Consider a clear pool, then you go and put a stick in it and stir up the mud! This has to be done because you needed to scrabble around trying to find something and it upset the status quo, but now you did that, you can stop stirring the mud and the waters will return to crystal clarity.

It seems to me like you just worked this out for yourself, but I wanted to add to the other comments to ensure that you realise that you are NOT ALONE.

Meditation is useful, it can expedite the clearing process, and eventually you'll sort all that mud out as well.

Also, one last thing, you dont have to tell anyone anything to help them. I find in many cases its best to wait till people ask, or give you an opening to speak your mind, just as you did for us by starting this thread.

Just act and be here now, in your new lightened state, and you will be helping everyone who sees you and comes into your presence - this is according to universal laws - you don't have to do anything, except work on yourself, for working on yourself is the same as working on ALL.

Congratulations, and may you remain blessed in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-07-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #11
no caste

hello to the love pulse! from planet zordon (just kidding!) just want to say hi!
at the christmas break i had more time to post; now it's just back to work; this is me sneaking in to say hi
-you guys are a rock YOU ROCK! - i'm thinking of new avalon slogans

THE NEW MOB: LOVE!!!
"No one likes corruption except the corrupt."
ZOOM!!
OUR GRAND ARCHITECT IS LOVE. That's it; that's all.

Anyway, I think this forum is a bit of a miracle.

peace

don't pay attention this it's a for the record thing
pw open 1:34PM !:36PM
pw changed 1:49PM
re viral bugs/chance/unknown
Jan6/09 MST
Old 01-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #12
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

I love that Jnana said "...be the change." Many years ago, I watched as people reacted in fear or anger (contraction) to things I said to shed light on things. But as I expanded, I understood that this is normal for most people. I knew there might be other ways to help.

The novelist Flannery O'Connor taught writers to "show, not tell" the story. In this way, by us living the example, others will witness how we lead our lives. Awakening often starts slow to allow us to integrate the new.

And yes, when I mentioned some things a few weeks ago about the current state of the world, I was met by intense anger or complete silence. I asked if they think it might be possible that these things could be true, and it seems that most can hardly allow that possibility.

We all awaken differently. I think methods of helping people whether it be via our voice, heart, or mind to see beyond the surface are very important.

I depend on the posters in Avalon for the vast amount of expertise and information they share. Thank you all.

Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: friends family & people I don't know

Hi all This is why we were choosen and brought here by our guides. I have a large family all I get is HE'S OF AGAIN , YOU'VE DONE IT KNOW YOU'VE STARTED HIM OF. I don't care I know what I know and will take any and all oppertunities to tell the rest of the world to WAKE UP, SOME TIMES I HAVE TO REST AND RECOUPERATE RE-GROUP AND START AGAIN. So rest and recoupe meditate, sounds like you need some , blessings to you all
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:27 PM   #14
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Man I like that phrase Lightbeing" Letting go of the need to save others,Save yourself first the others will follow the light" Me to the Tee!

I've broken through to some, especially the chemtrials, that really gets people going when you show them the sky, it's right out in front and I did manage to get some relatives out of the stock market last fall. It felt like an uphill battle for a long time, now it's like if you want to listen fine I'll tell ya what I know and from diferent angles. this past year I ran into 2 different couples that seemed interested in a few things and i said to them do you really want to know. It was at a graduation party and they said yes. A sponge could not have taken it in any better. My girlfriend always tell me with peace at her heart. This is not for everyone and many will not go. She always tells me we are going to be o.k. I feel my job is to protect her as we go forth and not in fear but as reaching for a light with no bounds. All of you are part of that light as well. It's funny but I have less fear of leaving this earth than ever before. Not that I want to leave, I have much to do and run a business but it's a pleasure being here with all of you. There are many sites driven by fear, I feel this is one of education to eliminate fear, create understanding and when a thread is going negative so many postives climb on it ends up turning positive . Mainly due to how all of you look at each situation from different thought processes, some of love, some of reality, some of hope, some of defenders, and most of all how to change it for the better. Yes walk away once and a while cause when you come back your on full re-charge and ready to go for round two. Thats healthy and we are the future.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:28 PM   #15
Steve_G

This thread is so spot on I'm stickying it. Long live Dagon!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:45 AM   #16
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what to say. but thank all of you. now to put into practice. going to the community garden tomorrow to pull weeds. kind of like life.

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #17
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

There is good news. The good news gets hidden. It was on rense.com that the highway through Texas has Failed! No New Amero! Too many people in town hall meetings in Texas defeated the NWO! How about that for news.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:23 AM   #18
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

You are so right on. You describe how many of us feel. I must say I have gone through this. Just now barely gettin gout. I must think of the ocean as seen on a plane coming in to shore like those pictures of cominginto New York harbor. the sea is calm. Flat looking. So imagine this smooth surface. So even if there is a wave 300 feet high it would not make a bubble on an ocean 25,000 miles around. That is what I think about when I view the world seen. Of course we all hate war. But out of 6.6 billion people on this planet, how many are at war? Most of the world is at PeCE. MOST OF THE SKY IS BEAUTIFUL. Go to http://www.unknowncountry.com and listen to the Dreamland interview with Dannion Brinkley. He always has something good to say. how many times do we chose something bad to read or hear? IT IS A CHOICE?
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

I have to say. there is a point in which one has to stop looking at all that is being said in these communities. I have been obsessed with research on topics concerning 2012, nwo, amero, economics, ufo's, and so on., so much so that its all im doing. filling my head with this information. reading, listening, watching, so its only natural that when one leaves this to enter the matrix. It just spills out. people ask me how Im doing. and I come out with. just fine considering the world is falling apart. and did you know about the dark rift. and the ice cores in greenland. oh and by the way, the amero is coming. so much so that all my friends are concerned about me. thinking Im drinking the kool-aid. and starting to keep away from me. its a tough place to be. nobody wants to look at any of this stuff. discuss it. or give it any energy at all. what can you do about it. they say. your energy is better spent on finding work. and finding happiness. not depressing the ones @ you. catch what Im throwing. Im sure there are a few uf us here taking all this way to seriously. I do. its like nothing else really matters in my eyes. I guess its about balance. that I cant seem to find. I do have a obsessive type of personality. maybe I need a break. I just feel so passionate about these subjects. always have. and I want people to wake up. especially my friends. who want no part of it. and how. Im pushing myself into a corner.. I guess Im getting to caught up in all this. to me, its way to exciting.. I could go on and on.. but I think you get the point. and just putting it out there..

cheers.
I think to reach this point you have to be obsessive. There are so many "weeds" to wade through and that the road is so long....you have to be a marathoner. How many asleep people would take the time to keep digging until something made sense?? I do the same thing read everything...digest everything...I don't know why. Why did Richard Dreyfuss keep building the Devil's peak over and over in Close encounters. Could it be we are programmed not to give up? I keep thinking that one day there will be a headline that says "YOU GOT US...the jig is up". I know it will never appear or maybe I will read that last article buried on the last page of a web site long forgotten that will piece all this craziness together. It won't be there but still I look. You talk to folks in your everyday and they have no clue and not even that...they ask you why you care at all. I have a brain divided in 2 parts that used to be whole....one part knows we've been had and the other wants to play along and go back to sleep. And sleep won't come. I have enough pieces of the puzzle to know that someone is trying to get the better of us...and I don't back down from a fight. I fight for the folks who ask "why do you care?" but most of all...my 4 year old daughter. I want to give her the world not an illusion.

Thanks Dagon
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #20
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

I have been looking at all of this for about a year now. A meer novice.
Yes, you don't stop thinking about it, yes I wish others around me (my husband for one) would even begin to see what we see and yes for all the wars,hunger,misery etc to stop.
I love this planet, its such a jewel it breaks my heart and wish, so wish for it all to be different. But that is where we come isn't it.
We can change it and if we can then isn't it worth all the ridicual and sleepless nights.
To keep me going I look out of my window (i know i'm lucky and my view is not the same as people in war torn countries etc) the sky is blue, the birds are singing, there are buds and new shoots already coming up, promising a new spring, a new dawn. Thats what I hang on to. A new spring a new dawn for each and everyone of us.

LOve, peace and courage to all.
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #21
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

I still have moments of insanity, no sleep (just reading..reading..reading) etc, but after I started reading the Law of One study guide, many things fell in place for me. I got more sense of direction.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...d=23&Itemid=36
http://www.lawofone.info/
http://llresearch.org/library/the_la...f_one_pdf.aspx

Some things that really helped me balance =
- Take the effort to be healthy
- See the Creator in everything and everybody
- all problems are catalysts to learn, see problems and hardship as opportunities to learn and grow.
- In every situation, there are only two options; service to self and service to other-selves.
- Service to self is not synonymous to selfish, you’re part of the Creator too. A healthy person can be of more help than an unhealth one.
- It’s ok to be scared about anything, but the difference lies in how you respond to it.

When I try to explain my findings to others (whom can be in different stages of interest and knowledge) I found a few nice methods that work for me =
- I don’t ever expect somebody to share the same view, I merely briefly explain them my interests and preparation plans.
- I try to wrap my intentions in a story that people can relate to. The mind can make a leap only to a certain extent.
- I noticed that friends continue listening if I explain I don’t believe everything about these theories, I say I find some things more probable than others.
- Preparing a survival kit is no more than taking responsibility for my life. I explain briefly how fragile our current supply chain is (food, water, gas, electricity) and simply say; I’d rather be prepared for any yet unknown inconveniences in the future.
- I never lie to my friends, but there are a million ways of explaining my truth.

My purpose/goals in life =
- I found my purpose is to experience life and learn to the fullest of my abilities, my intuition tells me where to go even though it’s difficult to recognize at times.
- I can only guess what may happen in the future (with some help of Avalon/Camelot) so the only right thing to do for me is prepare for anything.
- Be the example of my priciples.
- Be healthy

Stages of my preparation in case of upheaval.
Materials =
- I always carry a little survival kit and knife.
- I have a survival backpack ready at home.
- I have an extra bag of tools, food and gas ready in case I can leave on my motorcycle.
- At home I have food for a few months and a water filter.
Knowledge =
- I’m learning as much as I can about living self-sufficient and about survival.
- I’m learning more from The Law of One, Project Camelot and Project Avalon. They aid me in my growth greatly.

What I know about my future is that it will give me opportunities to learn and love.
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #22
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Hermano.
Today i was reading some information from David Wilcock with regard to the law of one info and the 2011-2013 timeframe.
This information is 2,5 years old and i find his conclusions and interpretations very good.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...=332&Itemid=30

I suggest everyone to read it and i like to know what you think about it.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The majority was once chasing happiness and now we're seeking knowledge. Everything has its cycle and season, until all cycles are broken..

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #24
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Dagon - I loved your last post "I'm going to the Community garden tomorrow to pull weeds"- great idea.

I, too, am of an obsessive nature and early on after joining the Forum was doing little else but being glued to the screen. It was affecting my health, so this year I determined to put physical exercise as a priority - and after some dancing, yoga, walking - I am already feeling much better.

I am convinced that how we feel, mentally, emotionally, everyway,
is to a large extent dependant on how our body feels. I can understand how people get obsessed with jogging and other types of exercise. I have experienced endorphins once!

Having said that, I am still following the Forum daily and do feel I was led to it. Much else that I have found has been through links from the Forum, so I am grateful to you all and do feel you are my friends I can hear from daily, although there are not the same oppotunities out in the world.

My first experience pouring out some of the things I had learned to a stranger did not go well - got quite heated. I was told I was following a guru who would lead me astray (David Wilcock - can you imagine!) - that I was on a "dangerous path". Afterwards I felt "well that was an exercise in how not to go about it". And the lesson I took from it was to try to feel where the other person was, their energy, their needs, before I barged in - which I am likely to do.

I am not suggesting Dagon that you were quite as insensitive as I was but I guess we have all had to learn in different ways how to balance the turning upside down of our lives that this knowledge brings with our life out in the world. So thankfully we have this place where we can share our thoughts and love and be loved.

Blessings to all
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #25
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Nice thread Dagon. I am always talking to people in my job as a coach driver. I have learned a technique, i call it "fishing".
Eventually i can get a conversation going about a certain subject matter. If i get mainly negative comments, i back off and talk about something else. My strike rate is about 60%. I had a lady asking all sorts of questions and warned me to "be careful" as they may come after me. the PTB.
Also, last year, i had 40 people on tour. Half were students, the other half were parents and teachers from the USA. We stopped in Byron Bay where the teenagers were getting surfing lessons. One of the parents, (there were 5 of them with me at that time) asked me if he could get "my opinion" on 9/11. When i warned them that i was opinionated and had more information about the matter than they had probably heard of, they were intrigued.
When i told them what i thought was the truth, four of them said "SEE I TOLD YOU SO", the other person got very angry and said how dare i insinuate that the USA commited such an attrocity. But for the rest of the tour, i had some very keen listeners.

In my opinion, all the 'negative' people will eventually come around as the S...t hits the fan, the economy fails, the weather changes etc etc etc.
I have noticed one thing, since joining Avalon, i have met more like minded people and awoken more people than in the past 20 years. So i personally feel the wave of consciousness is growing daily.

Again, great thread Dagon
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote