Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #101
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

If anyone is building a group in the SF Bay area please drop me a line either here or at taadv@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tim
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #102
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

I'm compiling a list of Californians who have gotten in touch w/me. I will include you and let you know about future events. Also, Future "Ground Crew Meetings" will be posted on the thread of the same name. Great to meet you!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #103
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

I currently have 6 people on the email list for a western washington meet-up in the seattle/tacoma area!

Hopefully going to do something soon! Please email wormhole or KassandraLoves to be put on the list!!!

Times'a-tickin for the subscription so if you wont be able to do this soon, then you might not ever if you cant pay for a subscription....Just sayin!

Hopefully we can get a good meeting and agenda down soon!

~love and light~

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 12-06-2008 at 12:16 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #104
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

The Seattle Meeting is being set for December 28th, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm just south of the city off route 162 near Rainier. Dominic will be hosting. More details are to be posted on the thread, "Ground Crew Meetings" Please check in for updates and directions!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-12-2008, 09:20 PM   #105
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

LAST CHANCE BEFORE SUBSCRIPTION!!!

Some of us are probably staying and some of us are probably not going to be able to pay for the subscription!

If you want to stay in contact with the PNW ground crew with or without this forum, please contact me @ frankybones705@gmail.com or contact wormhole at worm.hole7@gmail.com

We will be meeting soon and will likely have future meetings in the Washington and Vancouver BC areas.

Thanks and Love and light to you all!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #106
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
LAST CHANCE BEFORE SUBSCRIPTION!!!
Some of us are probably staying and some of us are probably not going to be able to pay for the subscription!
There are options for those who cannot pay and who want to stay. Many people will be giving gift subscriptions. Or there are barter arrangements. What? I dunno, how do you think you could help? Tell me in a PM what your skills are if you want to work out something or if you have a problem with available payment methods. No one has to be excluded for lack of money. The only thing I cannot help with is if you object based on the principle of the matter.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:14 AM   #107
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Seattle Ground Crew Meeting directions are posted on the thread, "Ground Crew Meetings". Please check out what Dominic has in store and I hope to see you there. I will continue posting meetings and information on Gatherings here at AVALON. I'll miss those of you who are going, but don't forget... My email is posted and ready to be used! Please keep in mind that there are wonderful options for those who can not pay, thank you Karen!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #108
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
There are options for those who cannot pay and who want to stay. Many people will be giving gift subscriptions. Or there are barter arrangements. What? I dunno, how do you think you could help? Tell me in a PM what your skills are if you want to work out something or if you have a problem with available payment methods. No one has to be excluded for lack of money. The only thing I cannot help with is if you object based on the principle of the matter.

Karen
Thanks for your concern, Karen. I was just trying to make sure that we have a complete email list before the actual switch, just in case there are some folks who do not saty but still want to participate in the ground crew meeting.

I hope everyone stays, too! Just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to keep their name on the list...
Old 12-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #109
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Just payed my fee, I have to say that it felt good!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-26-2008, 09:07 PM   #110
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

So far the Seattle Meeting is still going to happen! Please car pool if you can and get out the chains for your tires!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #111
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Contact:Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
So far the Seattle Meeting is still going to happen! Please car pool if you can and get out the chains for your tires!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Here you aren FREE: for all who wish to have e-mail contact with other members of this small google group.

This it is set up so only myself and wormhole can see the names of members (cuts out spam) if you want to join visit the following page.

http://groups.google.com/group/ground-crew

Just remember even when you have the best studded tires or chains it takes longer to stop or get going.. Take it easy driving out there in the wonderful winter wonderland. Remember: Life is a gift.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #112
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I figure that my best chances for making good decisions about the safety me and my family and now all of us in our Ground Crew is to do my best to try to separate the speculation and fear-mongering from the truth and reality. I try to cross-check what I read on alternative webpages to make sure what I am reading makes sense to me…. What is great about our newly formed e-group is that if I do come across something that distresses me (economically, politically, or naturally) I can post it here for comment![/QUOTE]

What do you make of the maps (Hopi Indian and others) which show vast portions of land masses covered with water or eliminated? This would really suck! What about the Nibiru/2012 stuff? I've bitten my nails down...and now I'm starting on my fingers. It's sort of like Steven King's horror/fantasy of a guy who eats himself!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #113
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I figure that my best chances for making good decisions about the safety me and my family and now all of us in our Ground Crew is to do my best to try to separate the speculation and fear-mongering from the truth and reality. I try to cross-check what I read on alternative webpages to make sure what I am reading makes sense to me…. What is great about our newly formed e-group is that if I do come across something that distresses me (economically, politically, or naturally) I can post it here for comment!

What do you make of the maps (Hopi Indian and others) which show vast portions of land masses covered with water or eliminated? This would really suck! What about the Nibiru/2012 stuff? I've bitten my nails down...and now I'm starting on my fingers. It's sort of like Steven King's horror/fantasy of a guy who eats himself! [/QUOTE]

Information on how we as a human kind can "change" what "could become" of earth has been flowing by all of us.
Greg Braden, Lynne M Taggart and others all tell use how each one of those here can change the "what could" happen.. Events public or not all can have an effect on the land mass. I know that when I first heard of this earth change I just thought oh, I'm good. Now years later and so many "more people all saying the same infroamtion" I can still say " I'm good as in the area where I have my house is in a good spot but to be honest I can look back on the earth as in long ago and where I am was at one time the bottom of the ocean. So did a person float over that one time long ago and "fear" that day it was going to be dry land?....

Here is a whole other idea of the What is to come. Take note at the end it was to be told to all in 1969 just what was going on..

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/cstone.htm

There are also some great Doc. on the page as well as the interview..

We all have a lot to do in each of our life's .. May you and yours all be safe, happy and always remember..... Life is a Gift.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:05 AM   #114
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Keep in mind also that you have an eternal soul, this is just a blink in the vastness of the One. The work we do here on the planet is important, very. However, no matter where you are, how we extend our nature into the living universe as beings with free will is the of the upmost importance. Being centered and loving is the place to start to walk, the rest will follow. I tend to worry less about myself when I realize all the work and help that needs doing for others to "wake up" is so very vast.

There is a need to be prepared, yes. But do not let that drag you down into a tube of fear. Take joy in the opportunities and accept these challenges so that your soul may grow. There is a vast journey out there beyond death, do not forget who you are; an infinite part of the never ending eternal.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #115
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

The Seattle area meeting was a great success. We all had a great time, met new members of the ground crew and made solid connections. The day was filled with laughter, joy and learning. Thanks for all who participated and everyone who helped me manifest this wonderful meeting.

Peace to all
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #116
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Just a quick note, I am pleased to see that this thread is host to a great diversity of beliefs and religious backgrounds. I think that diversity is the definition of a healthy society. I am proud to be in the heady cultural gumbo of the Pacific North West!

SEIRCRAM: The house building web site that I was referencing earlier is calearth.org I spoke to my friend Hooman on the phone and his email address is hoomanfazly at yahoo dot com, please feel free to ask him questions, he is looking forward t hearing from you and anyone else who likes what they see on the site!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
I could not agree with you more, Wormhole! Diversity is the name of Beauty, and also the name of 'Godliness'.

I have a friend who is headed up into the NorthWest from California. I will give him the web address and the e-mail address you mention here. Are there other contacts in yr NW group that could be useful to him? He is really versatile, truly amazing skills both practically and spiritually.

He has relatives in Portland, Ore, but right now he is at Esalen.

J

Last edited by Karen; 02-13-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Edited email address for spambot protection
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #117
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I hope your friend posts here! We would love to welcome him. Welcome to you as well, do you live in our neck of the woods as well?

The Fist Seattle Meeting was a great success, Dominic was the ultimate host with his lovely family supporting our endeavors all well! We discussed many Ground Crew issues; too many to post here, and made lasting connections. As it often is with ground crew, we really knew each other already and the conversation and interactions were easy and full of love and mutual respect. I'm once again impressed with the caliber of people here at Avalon and give a great resounding "Thank You" to the powers of creation for getting us together!

I'm looking to gather in Northern California, if the idea of this inspires you please contact me through the forum!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 01-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #118
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Details for the Vancouver Island G.Crew Meeting Posted on thread, "Ground Crew Meetings" gen discussion.

Peace of Mind,
Worm
Old 02-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #119
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm new to this site, and am very interested in talking or meeting with people in the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew. Please give me a shoutout. Thanks
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:50 AM   #120
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I'm in the lonely boondocks of sparsely populated Eastern Oregon - Baker City. And I really can't afford the gas money to meet up with people. The cute little red car gets terrible gas mileage. It's 45 minutes to LaGrande, 1 hour to Ontario, 2 hours to Boise, and around 6 hours to Bend, Portland, Spokane, or Seattle.

And - I just noticed all the people putting your email address in this thread on the open forum where the spambots will troll and your spam mail will increase by megatons. I suppose they even have a bot now for when you spell it out: myemail at myisp dot com. But anyway I suggest using code or a throw away email address.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #121
Night Light
Avalon Senior Member

Who's on, who's active? Roll call!

I have been looking for this thread, I just didnt know it. I am interested in meeting some fellow ground crew. In the Bay Area for now, but my roots are mainly in Seattle. I am a good person to know. Are you?
Night Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #122
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Light View Post
Who's on, who's active? Roll call!

I have been looking for this thread, I just didnt know it. I am interested in meeting some fellow ground crew. In the Bay Area for now, but my roots are mainly in Seattle. I am a good person to know. Are you?
Thank you for posting to a thread that has been slow. I really am enjoying your link. Thank you so very much.

I am in the far east area of the Pacific Northwest Ground Crew. Even north of George Green who coined the words ground crew.

I live in a small borader town very close to Canada. Building community here in this area. So far it is going well.

remember: Life is a gift.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #123
Sleeper
Avalon Senior Member

O.K. I've been gone awhile but I'm back. Karen. I'm pretty close. Irrigon, Or. between Umatilla and Boardman. PM me if you want. I would love to get a local group going. We are working on some stuff now. All in the planning stages due to lack of funds. Damn it seems like I'm so far behind on being where I want to be on this. The world seems to pull people apart with it's incessant draw to the need of the dollar.

Well I'm here, I'm working on solutions with a person or two in the local.

Edit: Any one else near us in Easten Oregon or south eastern Washington are also welcome to PM me to work together.

Last edited by Sleeper; 01-14-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #124
Sleeper
Avalon Senior Member

Im gonna post once a week just to try keep this thread active. Got seeds out and getting ready for the spring planting.

Peace and Freedom to all!!
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #125
Night Light
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah where are all the PNWers? I know there are plenty out there...
Night Light is offline   Reply With Quote