Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default NASSiM HARAMEiN with The NEW ENERGY MOVEMENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZG...&p=AE40F5BF8FC 21C3F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

YouTube - Nassim Haramein with New Energy Movement

NOW, here's a guy firing on all 12 dna strands !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:12 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NASSiM HARAMEiN with The NEW ENERGY MOVEMENT

here's is the first of 45

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPgII_4ciFU

YouTube - Nassim Haramein 1/45

go to youtube, to find the rest of them

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Nassim is my favorite scientist. He has many great lectures online. To me this is his best (your link to 1 of 45) and covers eight hours, but it goes by quickly because he is so fascinating and has a different way of looking at everything. This man is definately working on all 12 strands.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Post Comparison- his blog
http://theresonanceproject.org/blog/

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- http://theresonanceproject.org his website

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Nassim Haramein on synchronicity

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VkuqDABTMo

YouTube - Nassim Haramein on synchronicity[/ame]
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

The 8 hour presentation is available in 2 parts on google. The first part is here: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...56390335&hl=en
For what its worth, I believe Nassim's understanding to be quite profound. He has joined so many dots in my own search and I am extremely pleased to have found his work.
The fractal nature of the universe seems so obvious now!
And to visualise the Earth's orbit as a spiral through space rather than describing the same circle is just...well, wonderful, and so simply obvious, zoroaster was on the mark all that time ago...
anyway, enough, do yourselves a favour if you havent seen this work yet...Enjoy!
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I only found him a month or two ago and he is definitely well worth listening to. He shares some fantastic information on things he has been able to prove that most scientists said were impossible. I'd watch it again, and I have been looking for updates from that 8 hour film.

Share any videos you have come across after that date please
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: NASSiM HARAMEiN with The NEW ENERGY MOVEMENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
..I have been looking for updates from that 8 hour film..

Share any videos you have come across after that date please

This video (1:43:27 duration)is 3 years more recent than the 8 hour one but is filmed at the same location.
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...ient=firefox-a

I have his full Crossing the Event horizon dvd set which is highly recommended, most of it is not available yet online though here is a small part of it:

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #10
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Ah yes. Nassim. I remember Sleepingnomore introducing his youtube vids to me before she left. I think she even posted some. I don't recall where though..

He's rather interesting.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
He's rather interesting.

Understatement of the year

Sounds like you better watch the 8 hour one WinterWolf
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #12
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I love Nassim Haramien's work so much that i've listened to his two eight hour lectures twice (I'm a bit slow the first time round computing) as well as every thing else he's got on the net...

Everything makes so much sense... the fractal nature of the universe fits in to what many of the channels say about what happens on Earth affecting the whole univesre... in the paridigm shift thats upon us... If this planet is a living genetic liberary of many life froms in this universe.. raising the vibration here will radiate out and affect all other life forms.. The hundred monkey effect... Hopefully the co-insiding lifeforms will be radiating higher vibrational energy back this way too, a symbiotic effect...

A universal dimentional leap...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Post Comparison- Nassim rocks !!!
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-28-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Just found out that Nassim appeared on coast to coast, i havent had time to listen yet..
its here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/08/18
but i see its subscription only....not sure i have the cash right now, if anyone hears this and can recommend then please post here...

Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 08-20-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Nassim Haramein on Coast to Coast AM August 18th 2009

http://theresonanceproject.org http://www.coasttocoastam.com Nassim shared his Unified Theory about the structure of the universe, drawing from such fields as theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry, and anthropology. We could be part of a multiverse, he noted, in the sense that our universe is probably embedded into a larger universe, which itself is embedded in a larger universe, and so on, scaling into infinity. While the material world makes up less than 99.9% of our universe, the space around it is not empty-- rather it's a vacuum that's filled with energy and only appears empty because it's everywhere, he explained. Haramein suggested that all organized matter from black holes to atoms share basic properties and structures on different scales. Inside a single proton is the energy of the universe, and since all protons are connected (in what is called entanglement), everything that exists is part of a oneness, he stated. Access to infinity is within ourselves, through the very atoms of our being, he continued. Eliminating the strong and weak forces of the atomic world, Haramein's Unified Theory is based on the fundamental forces of gravity and the electromagnetic, which are in a feedback loop, and cause the universe to expand and contract at the same time. He has formed the Resonance Project to bring scientists and physicists together to further research unified theories and applications.

PLAYLIST

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BE35C3499A21DE

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #16
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Since Hubble telescope is sending cosmic pictures I was seeing similarities with histology.Hubble is using filters and histology is using coloring agents.I started thinking that the comos is a living entity and that we are just an organ or organels whitin this entity.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

That's sort of the world within world within world concept.

Say the cosmos is a living entity, with us and everything else we know inside it. This entity would probably live alongside with other entities like it. These again only a tiny part of another entity...and so it goes for all eternity...

Cool thought to play with though!

Edit: You said it Jester, I just didn't read it... *blush*
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:17 AM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting his coast to coast
Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 AM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Nassim Haramein on Coast to Coast AM August 18th 2009

http://theresonanceproject.org http://www.coasttocoastam.com Nassim shared his Unified Theory about the structure of the universe, drawing from such fields as theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology, chemistry, and anthropology. We could be part of a multiverse, he noted, in the sense that our universe is probably embedded into a larger universe, which itself is embedded in a larger universe, and so on, scaling into infinity. While the material world makes up less than 99.9% of our universe, the space around it is not empty-- rather it's a vacuum that's filled with energy and only appears empty because it's everywhere, he explained. Haramein suggested that all organized matter from black holes to atoms share basic properties and structures on different scales. Inside a single proton is the energy of the universe, and since all protons are connected (in what is called entanglement), everything that exists is part of a oneness, he stated. Access to infinity is within ourselves, through the very atoms of our being, he continued. Eliminating the strong and weak forces of the atomic world, Haramein's Unified Theory is based on the fundamental forces of gravity and the electromagnetic, which are in a feedback loop, and cause the universe to expand and contract at the same time. He has formed the Resonance Project to bring scientists and physicists together to further research unified theories and applications.

PLAYLIST

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BE35C3499A21DE

I cliked on the youtube link to watch the vids & got this....can you believe this.....wtf

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
can't watch any of Nassiems vids.....I am really sick of not being able to access vids in this ............country. It is happening so much now......sorry momentary rant of frustration. I love this mans work....so I'm p.....d off.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:47 AM   #20
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Ah yes Nassim Haramein , Mr. 64 tetrahedron himself. His stuff is amazing, its good to see a post on him, finally on avalon. Another guy to check out is Marko Rodin which im sure you guys have heard of. There are some cool videos of both of them together btw, on youtube. The only thing is I just saw a segment or newscast thing on Nassim Haramein and his wife and how she was able to have an orgasm when she gave birth. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way. It was a cool concept though.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:14 AM   #21
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

I watched Nassim Haramein several months ago. I thought that it was an interesting theory to explore. However, when I saw his video “Crossing the Event Horizon-Unlocking the Mystery” my BS detector was turn on. Is he using Grand Unified Theory to promote a specific spiritual agenda? Hmm.. he placed the tree of life on the ceiling and discovered mystery of life. Perhaps. But physics is quantitative and mathematical science. Since I do not have the physics background to review his theory, I was curious what people in this field have to say. They discussed specific elements of his theory showing inconsistencies and some absurdity. Hard to understand for somebody who is not a physicist. Others have brought very interesting points:

1. Nassim does not publish his papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals. All his papers are published on his website or in journal that are not accepted as legit science journals.

2. Why would he try so hard to pretend to be peer-reviewed? He was reviewed by a private association with no credential at all. The paper he was awarded is not even published in real science journal.

3. As long he is not reviewed by an acknowledged panel his work is potentially rubbish/ potentially good science.

I will wait.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:40 AM   #22
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post

1. Nassim does not publish his papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals. All his papers are published on his website or in journal that are not accepted as legit science journals.

2. Why would he try so hard to pretend to be peer-reviewed? He was reviewed by a private association with no credential at all. The paper he was awarded is not even published in real science journal.

3. As long he is not reviewed by an acknowledged panel his work is potentially rubbish/ potentially good science.

I will wait.

Best regards,
Wait no more

Peer reviewed scientific paper Award.

Chosen by a panel of 11 peer reviewers, Haramein's paper won the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field of “Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, Field Theory, and Gravitation.” This significant paper marks a new paradigm in the world of quantum theory, as it describes the nuclei of an atom as a mini black hole, where protons are attracted to each other by gravitation rather than some mysterious undefined “strong force.” This radical new view of the quantum world produces a unification of the forces and appropriately predicts measured values for the nucleon of atoms.

The Award is for this paper, Enjoy!
http://theresonanceproject.org/pdf/s..._proton_a4.pdf

Of course the whole "Climate-gate" reopened the whole peer reviewed "real" science journals validity.
What it boils down to is that you either work along with the status quo or seek another profession.

But hey I'm here to help so if you would like to contact someone in CHAOS and get the credentials of the actual peer reviewers or this "private association" http://www2.ulg.ac.be/mathgen/CHAOS/CASYS.html who do the reviews I think you may be surprised.

Here is come contact info for ya.

Prof. Daniel M. Dubois, HEC-ULg

HEC Management School - University of Liege
N1, Rue Louvrex 14, B-4000 Liège, Belgium
URL: http://www.sia.hec.ulg.ac.be
E-mail: Daniel.Dubois@ulg.ac.be
Tel. : + 32 (0)4 366 00 28

Director of ASBL CHAOS
CHAOS ASBL, Institut de Mathématique, B37, Université de Liège,
Grande Traverse 12, B-4000 LIEGE 1, Belgium
Fax: + 32 (0)4 366 94 89
URL: http://www.ulg.ac.be/mathgen/CHAOS

Last edited by Aztar; 12-29-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:48 AM   #23
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wait no more
Really. Do you always believe everything what you read without questioning? Have you checked those who sign it? Who is Daniel M. Dubois or Pere Julia? What is the area of thier expertise? Why his paper was not published in scientific journal and reviewed by physicists? Maybe it is a reason for it.

You can only find out when you do your homework.

Best regards,
Old 12-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #24
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post

You can only find out when you do your homework.

Best regards,

I provided research links for you. The email is right there, one click away.
Have at it, do some homework ;p

Last edited by Aztar; 12-29-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #25
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

You did not read carefully what I wrote.Or mayby you are not familiar with scientific research. This discussion is pointless. Sorry.

Best regards,