Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Albert Venczel (1/9) on Ingo Swann, Secret Societies, Lucifer & Shapeshifting Aliens

Wild interview, talks about shape shifting aliens, presidencial conspiracies, possessions, etc also about positive forces and how the beings atuned with source are more than the evil ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFZXmQKqQI

1st video of the playlist

I find it interesting that all this things are coming to light, better know how to protect yourself from this entities which ever method you use

My impression is that the war between factions is speeding up

Love to all

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-15-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Albert Venczel (1/9) on Ingo Swann, Secret Societies, Lucifer & Shapeshifting Ali

Im in shock

I cant believe what this man was saying.

I believe I heard him once before talking about Lucifer in the basement of the White House.

I just can't buy all that he said. Its funny he talks about The Archangel Michael as he did.

Nope, I think this guy has had too many drugs in his lifetime. All a bunch of illusion IMO

Ok, so am I way off here or what LOL My head is spinning and my mind is yelling NO more confusion needed

Im curious as to what you think ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Albert Venczel (1/9) on Ingo Swann, Secret Societies, Lucifer & Shapeshifting Ali

bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Im in shock

I cant believe what this man was saying.

I believe I heard him once before talking about Lucifer in the basement of the White House.

I just can't buy all that he said. Its funny he talks about The Archangel Michael as he did.

Nope, I think this guy has had too many drugs in his lifetime. All a bunch of illusion IMO

Ok, so am I way off here or what LOL My head is spinning and my mind is yelling NO more confusion needed

Im curious as to what you think ?
He was interviewed by PC, that is the reason I put the link but I agree with you he seems to be a little loopy

The satanism in the White House has been comented by many like Freeman and Tom Horn as far as I remember but the other things are just wild

I wonder whether he is borderline...still people are giving him the space to talk, that puzzles me

Love
Old 03-16-2010, 03:49 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The more I listened to this man the more outrageous he sounded but you're right, others have said similiar stories.

I actually think this man believes every word he says but I dont see it as "real memories" but more as drug induced or inplanted

Kerry always said that she didnt necessarily endorce the whistleblowers stories and I just dont see her having the heart to tell him he was full of it. Its is up to us to do that.

I sure would like to hear her take on this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
The more I listened to this man the more outrageous he sounded but you're right, others have said similiar stories.

I actually think this man believes every word he says but I dont see it as "real memories" but more as drug induced or inplanted

Kerry always said that she didnt necessarily endorce the whistleblowers stories and I just dont see her having the heart to tell him he was full of it. Its is up to us to do that.

I sure would like to hear her take on this
Yeah totaly agree. Some people have field possession (or entities in their aura) and their experiences are very real for them. Its a bit like channelers, most of them don't know who they are lending their bodies too

Its a mine field!

Much love

Tags
albert venczel, lucifer, shapeshifters