Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Angry Operation Blackjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Blackjack.html

Operation Blackjack - the story of a series of terrorist nuclear attacks on major western cities and the aftermath.

What the feck is this all about??
Seems like they are trying to prepare us???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: Operation Blackjack

Wouldn't be the first example of it- various Spooks plotlines, the entire Spooks Code 9 series, 24, Jericho etc.

Is there an agenda behind it, or is it someone telling an unoriginal story in an original way?

Think I'll phone a friend
Old 02-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Operation Blackjack

All Info removed due to Members of the Forum being in Fear of It...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-09-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't we chew this through a few times now? Antaletriangle left some valuable 'evidence' at least but this is all scenarios of fear. I sucked them in when I was 'waking up' and fine but it's kind of sickening to see it again and again without some basis.
Ever heard of self-fulfilling prophecies?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there have been a few times, in history,
plots like this have failed

good et's scramble launch codes

i deceide it is a good idea to get rid of my cell phone

and, move -- it is hard to hit a target that is moving

besides, there is always pay as you go phones

besides, if you command, and, you demand,
what you plan to do, if someone removes you from your physical temple,
the chances are pretty darn good,
they would rather have you walking around

don't most people think spiritualists are crazy anyway ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:44 AM   #6
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Operation Teardrop

> Portland - Oregon, U.S.
> 29/09/11.
> 10 KM wide Crater anticipated...
Surely that would be an ELE..?
Old 02-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Blackjack - A slide show story

Blackjack - A slide show story. The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Portland Oregon?, give me a break, nothings in Portland Oregon, I could think of a hundred different cities that are more important than Portland.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Blackjack - A slide show story

Blackjack - A slide show story. The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious
I know..

I was just commenting on the "10k wide crater.." in my post

To cause a crater that wide would take something celestial in origin..
Old 02-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it a little strange that operation "Brimstone" happened recently(about 4 montha ago?) from the eastern seabord of the U.S.
U.S.,U.K.,French naval forces.
You know what brimstone is?!
Sulfur, as in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #11
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Operation Blackjack

I did not place this Info here to cause Fear. Is this not the place where most are "Awake" ???

Again, in case You missed It - "The Best laid Plans of Mice and Men are often led Astray..."

I placed this Info here so We (Or I, if Ya'll will have none of It) can thwart Their plans by divulging Them and getting the word out at least.

Hmmmm - Let Me ask You all a question ? If there had been Public foreknowledge of the 911 Event, or that It was planned - Would it have happened ??? (Think on that for a moment)

Now if It can't be understood that this Event(s) (No matter where It occured) would be an incredible Fear tool for Them - Then perhaps most around here are not as "Awake" as I thought They were. I mean You all DO know that They want and need to start another War to get Themselves out of Bankruptcy right ???

In that case, I apolgize to those in that position for not observing Their Law of Confusion. Again - I thought most of the Posters here were "Awake" (This means knowing about Them - Their plans and how to thwart those Plans)

Addtionally - They would do this to areas They intended to NOT use after the Event (Can You say Radioactive Half-life ???) so that removes the snied comments about "Yeah right - Portland - LOL'ERS" - Or at least it should. So as far as Portland or Cities like it NOT being a potential Target for the TPTB - Well then - Your not thinking tactically as They would, and are...

Sorry for having wasted Your time. I will delete all of the Info I have placed here so that You aren't scared of it anymore (Ei Yei Yei)...
Old 02-09-2009, 03:26 AM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Nah don't delete anything!, you're right, I wasn't thinking tactically, my initial thought was what? couldn't they think of a better place to hit than that. Oh and I fear nothing!,so please continue! I will look at it differently and didn't want to come across as an a..shole.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-09-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.unknowncountry.com/store/
whitley strieber just wrote a book as well.

Product Description

What would we do if a nuclear weapon was detonated in Washington, and the US government suddenly disappeared? What would we do if a terrorist organization announced that it had concealed nuclear weapons in ever major western city and then demanded that the entire planet embrace its twisted brand of Muslin fundamentalism? In Critcal Mass, nuclear interdiction expert James Deutsh and his tormented Muslim wife, Nabila, struggle to stop an impending nuclear attack on an American city. Along the way, they delve deep into the hidden world of nuclear terrorism and the experts who strive to contain it, and get a compelling look at the titanic battle within Islam over its own future--fundamentalist and rejecting, or compassionate and life-embracing? Like Whitley Strieber's classics Warday and The Coming Global Superstorm, Critical Mass is torn straight from the dark pages of a very dangerous and very possible future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Operation Blackjack - the story of a series of terrorist nuclear attacks on major western cities and the aftermath.

Last edited by dagon; 02-09-2009 at 04:26 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:11 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Portland Oregon?, give me a break, nothings in Portland Oregon, I could think of a hundred different cities that are more important than Portland.

lets hope they dont hit livermore ca. this would take out portland. and more.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:13 AM   #15
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Operation Blackjack

Please understand that I Love You all so much and I Cherish each and every One of You.

It was not My Intention to cause anyone Issues with this Info. So with that being said, and the request being made for the Info to be reposted - I will do so again but to add credit to DantheMan - This Info will be much more accurate in the sense of the projected Blast Zone.

My Info says the following as it was given to Me. When I posted this Info earlier today, I was at work and unable to get to My Dossiers containing the actual Data. That said - You were right about the Crater DanTheMan. I posted the Info slightly incorrect...

Here is what I mean.

Operation Teardrop

> Portland, Oregon - U.S.
> 29/09/11.
> Crater - Yes.
> Projected Diameter of Ground Zero - 10KMs.

I had erroneously posted the Crater as being 10KMs wide but that Info was intended to detail the area that Ground Zero was projected to contain.

In the Info I have been given - The line of that Info goes as follows;

Crater - Yes, GZ - 10KMs.

My apolgies for having Morphed the Info into the Crater being 10KMs wide. That was not Intended and I DO apologize for that to all of You.

My Love to You all - We ARE having success - It just isn't as obvious as We would like to see It quite yet...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:37 AM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mercuriel, actually that was Colin that commented on the crater size, but how did we get from Operation BlackJack to Operation Teardrop?, is BlackJack the London version and Teardrop the American version of such operations?
Old 02-09-2009, 04:44 AM   #17
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I don't know if this is related, but "SOMEONE" i spoke to a few weeks ago told me to watch out for a big problem in Canberra. Loses of life and possible major disaster. I thought this was a joke, but now...............
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:15 AM   #18
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Operation Blackjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Thanks Mercuriel, actually that was Colin that commented on the crater size, but how did we get from Operation BlackJack to Operation Teardrop?, is BlackJack the London version and Teardrop the American version of such operations?
I will have to check on this but it is highly likely. That said - The Events I have been told about or given Information about may have Morphed into "Blackjack" or Vice Versa - Or it may even be another wholey different Operation.

What I will say is that "Blackjack" was supposed to be fictional right - Truth of a sort in front of Us right ? I think "Blackjack" is the diversion as its said that its fictional in the writing of It but I do think that this "Blackjack" is Their way of detailing "Teardrop" to those "Awake".

IMO - "Blackjack" is the Sheep - "Teardrop" is the Wolf in It's clothing...

Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #19
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

check out the serpent in the center of the crest. a serpent dragon. with 12 nights of the round table. symbolized with the gold gates, flowers and a five leaf clovers. just like icke says. lots of symbolism and numerology there.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If they are going to do this I don't think they are going to worry too much about Radioactive Half-life, remember they aren't planning on many of us surviving (500 Mill) and they can choose exactly where they want to live. London, NY etc are tiny, so I doubt they will worry too much if they cant go there again.
Plus if they do hit the major cities imagine the fear they can use against those still asleep.
Also if they hit say Washington they will get all the backing they need to start a war against who ever they chose to be the enemy.

Oh well theres not much any of us can do about it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #21
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If they are going to do this I don't think they are going to worry too much about Radioactive Half-life, remember they aren't planning on many of us surviving (500 Mill) and they can choose exactly where they want to live. London, NY etc are tiny, so I doubt they will worry too much if they cant go there again.
Plus if they do hit the major cities imagine the fear they can use against those still asleep.
Also if they hit say Washington they will get all the backing they need to start a war against who ever they chose to be the enemy.

Oh well theres not much any of us can do about it
The Georgia guidestones tend to suggest that all cities could be levelled to bring the populus down to 500,000,000. Hence the numerous messages of leave all cities and the next apocalypse being of fire cleansing rather than flood as in the last epoch...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Aren't all cities deemed a cancer on earth?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This is a perfect example of witch craft. The masses are awakening by the thousands,so things like this are created to charge the intention with the new awakening energy. The propaganda is flooded with intention. When ever you have the word aftermath, this means that the message itself is mathematical.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
All Info removed due to Members of the Forum being in Fear of It...
It's funny you're pouncing on my 'fear' of 'valuable information' as you go into a state of offence like a spoiled child would when there is some criticism.
All I'm saying is that it would be handy to not throw out more doom and gloom without some new piece of the puzzle. I have simply felt that I've seen this several times now, it's not long ago that there was a similar slideshow on the guardian's website.
However, Kathleen rightly pointed out that this represents a different vantage point, so I apologise for being a bit on the unnerved end.

Speaking of editing posts and disappearing, is Baggywrinkle still around?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote