Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-29-2008, 01:04 AM   #26
Tuza

Default Re: ref: The Australian Ark

It doesn't matter if your above the ground, under the bloody water, up in a gum tree, hugging a koala or running from a brown snake, if your meant to be around you will be and if your time is up it's up.

Gordon, if your gonna go underground maybe Pauline will be good company (please explain?).
Old 10-29-2008, 01:12 AM   #27
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
It doesn't matter if your above the ground, under the bloody water, up in a gum tree, hugging a koala or running from a brown snake, if your meant to be around you will be and if your time is up it's up.

The thought that springs to mind is that life is one giant game of lotto and we each are born with a number. When our own particular number is drawn out of the barrel, that is our ticket to escape this mess we are in. We can only hope it's not a case of "out of the frying pan and into the fire."
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:29 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Australian Golden Ark for the Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
-.. .. ... --. ..- ... - . -..
.-- .. - ....
- .... .. ...
..-. --- .-. ..- -- ...
-.. .. .-. . -.-. - .. --- -.

..-. . .- .-. .- -. -.. -- --- .-. . ..-. . .- .-.
Despite that discouraging thought, there is a valuable point made. Learning morse code is a good thing to do for the survivalists on here.

Its interesting is it not, that there was a big announcement a while back about how morse code was being de-empahised and not being listened out for. Also HAM operators are not required to be profficient in it to get thier licenses these days either. More of the control agenda?

Quote:
Wikipedia quote:
In speed contests between expert Morse code operators and expert cellphone SMS text messaging users, Morse code has consistently won.

Last edited by Anchor; 10-29-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #29
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
I don't have several 100.000 austalian dollars but I can swim.
So don't worry about me.

Peer
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
That's the scary part of all this. What will happen first - martial law being announced publicly, or people just disappearing?
IN THE Usa IT WILL BE RED LIST REMOVALS..europe and rest of world will get silly laws made to arrest them.. i kinda had a preminition that the uk would be like 28 days later style.. not many left after nuke war.. like safer to be in the eye of the storm.. no one will look at the uk to find survivors when it has been devastated.. figured those in the know if we are lucky to survive it can kinda mad max it about or "i am legend " style..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:29 PM   #31
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: ref: The Australian Ark

Australia is a nice country.
Australian are nice people.
So nice, they had to close the door.
Nobody can get in, unless...

You don't stay to long.
You bring a lot of money.
You have some precious expertise.
You mary someone over there.

Damn Australians.

How come Kerry & Bill feel the need to relocate.
What do they know that we don't?
Are they more fearful than we are?
Exercise discernment they always say or write.
Just relocating because it's a nice country with nice people?
Or believing some whistleblowers that urge them to move?
Better be save than sorry?
Prepare for the worse, hope for the best?

So far the whistleblowers seem to speak against each other.
How can you decide which one is nearest to the truth?

I'm trying to understand their motivations.
Relocating is not nothing, not a small thing to do.
You must be very convinced.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #32
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoss View Post
I am exactly where I am at because that is where I am supposed to be! Like many of you my whole life has been nothing but me going to where my Higher-Self has led me. They are reasons I am here where I am at and if staying where I am at means end of physical existance then I am o.k. with that. I cant speak for nobody but my self. I hope if people do move they do so out of guidance and not out of fear. Love ya Brian
I agree! Feel the same way too ! Thanks for this !
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #33
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi All:

Thanks to all who have registered their personal interest. That's a lot of people, and we'll get back to you all soonest. Give us a few days!

A comment about money. It's used to buy real estate of any kind. For anyone planning to up their roots and relocate anywhere - whether it's Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, British Columbia, Australia, New Zealand or Switzerland - you'll need financial resources at some level or another. It's an unavoidable fact.

Remember also that every one of us is in a separate life position. Variables include age, skills, health, marriage, children, jobs, relatives, language, nationality, financial assets. All of these come into play in some way or another. It's all a complicated equation, diferent for each of us.

Those with funds are not always the most free.
Those without funds are not always the most limited.

The entire Avalon site is dedicated to providing the maximum amount of information to everyone, whatever their position. Each of us can select whatever we feel is useful or valuable, and apply it to our own individual circumstances.

As a comment to Bleep (hi there! ) - our information comes from a very well-informed source who is in a position to accurately assess certain risks and probabilities.

Nothng to do with fear. The individual spearheading this project is one of the most unafraid people I have ever met. Many people would also not easily label Kerry or myself as afraid.

If I go to Australia, it won't be because of fear: it's because it's a great place to be compared to many others, and if I'm part of this community it'll be because it sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #34
Norval
Banned

Don't look at where I live,

Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #35
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: ref: The Australian Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
...it'll be because it sounds like a wonderful place to live.
Very best to all, Bill
I've always known.
Switzerland, ok, but...
Now.
I'm just a jealous guy.

Very best to you too

PS: Better choose the right zone though (meltdown of polar caps)

Last edited by stefaan; 10-29-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: the right zone from zetatalk
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #36
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;64854]Hi All:

A comment about money. It's used to buy real estate of any kind. For anyone planning to up their roots and relocate anywhere - whether it's Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, British Columbia, Australia, New Zealand or Switzerland - you'll need financial resources at some level or another. It's an unavoidable fact.

Like I said "The haves versus the have nots"

I can see it all going wrong, what happened to the idea of small groups?

We all have to be prepared to help one another, to the best of our ability, if things go bad.

If this world were more prepared to help humanity rather than help themselves, we would probably be on a totally different road. I am preparing as best I can, to help wherever I can. I will share my food, heat, light etc. until it runs out and when and if it does..................... accept my fate, as, that is what I feel I am here to do.

How many fingers will you crush in the door to the "underground facility" when the "non-paid up" members of humanity are pleading to come in with you.
You can tell them to stay by the doors and remain positive, but I don't think that will convince them.
What happens when some turn up with guns? are you prepared for that.

I think you get my point, Mad max all over again................. Come to think of it, Was'nt that an Australian film.
Guess I'll keep an eye out for Mad Max 4, "Beyond the Ark" !

Namaste
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:04 PM   #37
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadman View Post
Quote:
Hi All:

Like I said "The haves versus the have nots"

I can see it all going wrong, what happened to the idea of small groups?

We all have to be prepared to help one another, to the best of our ability, if things go bad.

If this world were more prepared to help humanity rather than help themselves, we would probably be on a totally different road. I am preparing as best I can, to help wherever I can. I will share my food, heat, light etc. until it runs out and when and if it does..................... accept my fate, as, that is what I feel I am here to do.

How many fingers will you crush in the door to the "underground facility" when the "non-paid up" members of humanity are pleading to come in with you.
You can tell them to stay by the doors and remain positive, but I don't think that will convince them.
What happens when some turn up with guns? are you prepared for that.

I think you get my point, Mad max all over again................. Come to think of it, Was'nt that an Australian film.
Guess I'll keep an eye out for Mad Max 4, "Beyond the Ark" !

Namaste
What a stupid, small-minded, ungenerous and misguided series of remarks.

Quote:
what happened to the idea of small groups?
I hope it is alive and well, all over the world. We are doing more than most to promote that.

Quote:
We totally agree.

Quote:
We salute you for that.

Quote:
None.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10-29-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #38
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear! Not much love for those outside Aus then! (referring to Gordon who voted for the Fish & Chip lady.)
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM   #39
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

More power to you Bill and Kerry. Much of what we do Know about our circumstances is because of the effort you both put into informing us.

Love, light and peace to all.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM   #40
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill I was just curious how you will legally immigrate to Australia. Do you have family here? Your answer might be stepping stones for others

Take care
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:44 AM   #41
Bleep!

Default good question

Self Bleep!

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-30-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #42
Tuza

I hope if Kerry is coming she is allowed to bring her beautiful cat and dog, can't leave them behind - they must love her - she is easy to love - they would miss her.

Now what other items do I need in my suitcase - Tuza looking.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 AM   #43
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi All:

Thanks to all who have registered their personal interest. That's a lot of people, and we'll get back to you all soonest. Give us a few days!

Remember also that every one of us is in a separate life position. Variables include age, skills, health, marriage, children, jobs, relatives, language, nationality, financial assets. All of these come into play in some way or another. It's all a complicated equation, diferent for each of us.

Those with funds are not always the most free.
Those without funds are not always the most limited.

The entire Avalon site is dedicated to providing the maximum amount of information to everyone, whatever their position. Each of us can select whatever we feel is useful or valuable, and apply it to our own individual circumstances.

As a comment to Bleep (hi there! ) - our information comes from a very well-informed source who is in a position to accurately assess certain risks and probabilities.

Nothng to do with fear. The individual spearheading this project is one of the most unafraid people I have ever met. Many people would also not easily label Kerry or myself as afraid.

If I go to Australia, it won't be because of fear: it's because it's a great place to be compared to many others, and if I'm part of this community it'll be because it sounds like a wonderful place to live.

Very best to all, Bill

Bill is quite right ! We have ALL choosen the individual path that we are ALL on at this moment in time. We have all decided that even though things are going to get complicated, we are here right NOW - YOU can change the situation - there will be many other safe havens on the planet - So see what YOU can do ?

Snakes, Redback and Funnelweb spiders - Croc's, Shark's, 50 Trillion Blowflies all choose to be here in Australia too.

Without Bill and Kerry being in a certain place at a certain time line most of us would still be clueless about any of this information. We would not have had the opportunity to join a few dots.........

Actions speak louder than words... to the FORUM

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:08 AM   #44
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Australia is a nice country.
Australian are nice people.
So nice, they had to close the door.
Nobody can get in, unless...

You don't stay to long.
You bring a lot of money.
You have some precious expertise.
You mary someone over there.

Damn Australians.

How come Kerry & Bill feel the need to relocate.
What do they know that we don't?
Are they more fearful than we are?
Exercise discernment they always say or write.
Just relocating because it's a nice country with nice people?
Or believing some whistleblowers that urge them to move?
Better be save than sorry?
Prepare for the worse, hope for the best?

So far the whistleblowers seem to speak against each other.
How can you decide which one is nearest to the truth?

I'm trying to understand their motivations.
Relocating is not nothing, not a small thing to do.
You must be very convinced.

Dude, whenever I see a message from you I picture someone singing it.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:09 AM   #45
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I hope if Kerry is coming she is allowed to bring her beautiful cat and dog, can't leave them behind - they must love her - she is easy to love - they would miss her.

Now what other items do I need in my suitcase - Tuza looking.

They will have to do a spell in Quarantine - (like two other cats we flew over from U.K.)

I think it is only for a month though - not sure about coming from USA?

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:07 AM   #46
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Yes with the pets you will have to get some cert's prior to relocation from a certified vet then once the animals are over here they have to spend 28 days in a FEMA camp which quite surprisingly does'nt cost too much considering it the Gov and all. That's a loose account for helping my partners sister migrate here with her dog this time last year.

I'm intrigued about our government working with other nations for OZ being a safe zone? Bill or Kerry do you have any more info about this you would kindly share?

All the best!
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 AM   #47
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

I think it sounds really cool, go for it you guys!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:09 AM   #48
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: ref: The Australian Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Hey friends,

The easiest way to immigrate to Australia is through work sponsership. If you have expertise in a particular field an Employer will consider sponsering you for a work visa that could lead to permanent resisdency.

Here is a link in regards to Australian Immigration
http://www.immi.gov.au/

If you are single come over here on holiday and sent out vibrational energy of love and excitment. You could meet a fellow aussie who might pop the question.

Your idea only works for the Youngsters! They don't allow us SENILE oldsters in that are occasionally afflicted with DEMENTIA!
I guess I'll have to "hold my hand out for a second marriage" to get down to OZ..although next time he has to get down on bended knee, hold out some lovely flowers, and speak to me on the subject of "unconditional love"...forever and ever...
Thats a tall order for most men.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:43 AM   #49
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Starlah, not all us blokes are like that. I live in Perth West Aussie and you can marry me if you like, but it may cost you plenty of dough
My suggestion to you is take a holiday down here and then just dissapear You can come and stay at my place if you want. We'll
look after you darling, not a problem.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 AM   #50
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;65233]What a stupid, small-minded, ungenerous and misguided series of remarks.

Bill,
I can see this getting in to a "sticks & stones" thing here, I have obviously pushed a few buttons.

Firstly, I salute you for the work that YOU & Kerry do, without reservation.

Secondly, my post was not supposed to be a personal attack, far from it, it was aimed at getting people visiting this forum to THINK SERIOUSLY about the POTENTIAL coming events and be practical about what they are realistically able to achieve, based on their own situation.
As things are now, there are those who only want to take from others and I feel that those who have had the foresight to prepare will run the risk of being mugged by those who have not, by force if neccessary. Or to look at it another way, the French Resistance would not have been able to survive if they had all grouped in one big village.

I wish only the best for you, I hope when you finally decide to settle, that it all works out well for you.
You are an eternal traveller Bill, I think you always will be.

Bon Voyage!
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote