Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #276
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
If i plan something behind close doors, and place all of the clues all over the world,i don't call that trying to hide anything.
If you put the clues out there and know that nobody will understand them, then, yes, you are trying to hide it.

Why didn't they publish an article in the New York Times, perhaps a week beforehand, and explain in detail everything that was going to happen?

Do you think that if someone had leaked the plans to the media and the media had distributed the information beforehand some heads would have rolled?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #277
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
It seems to me that three planes could not hit three buildings in the same day without some planning, coordination, and execution. Was this event "already out there" on some level? Did it have to happen? Was it bound to happen? Would the universe have sent it if the Illuminati had not?
Its all part of a divine plan.I'm not thrilled because i awaken to what somebody was doing to me.I feel at peace from an attempt to leave ignorance behind. Now the game is fair ,because we're learning how to play.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-05-2009 at 04:00 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #278
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its all part of a divine plan.I'm not thrilled because i awaken to what somebody was doing to me.I feel at peace from an attempt to leave ignorance behind. Now the game is fair ,becasue we're learning how to play.
There are several stages to becoming aware - they are listed somewhere on this site (I cant remember where tho!)

Initially, anger is felt once you realize what has been done to you.

The sentence above - I feel at peace - once you get there it feels ace! The game will fall away.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #279
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you put the clues out there and know that nobody will understand them, then, yes, you are trying to hide it.

Why didn't they publish an article in the New York Times, perhaps a week beforehand, and explain in detail everything that was going to happen?

Do you think that if someone had leaked the plans to the media and the media had distributed the information beforehand some heads would have rolled?
We are learning to discern with intuition.The news and facts is for the survivor. From here on out no one is going to tell, or give us anything .We will get smart and awaken the other sleeping 2 million dormant brain cells. I don't want a outside warning.I want to use my brain and figure things out. I want my mind to be challenged, so i can rise to the occasion.We the new thinking men and women, have arrived.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #280
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i do feel strongly that we will not pass Taurus ,without a world shift in concsiousness.
Well, I guess we will find out soon enough. The May full moon is Friday...
Old 05-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #281
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I forgot, dome is the human skull.

Dooms day, is also Domes day. Electrical storms in the dome of the Rock.
Could you elaborate on this?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #282
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could you elaborate on this?
The domes on buildings, are symbolic of the human skull.This is one symbolic meaning ,connected with the dome. The offices beneath the dome,are symbolic of the Labarynth or nuero passage ways within the brain.

We've discussed the AX,so mad Max beyond the thunder dome ,is a metaphor for those who make it through the first shift. When awakening from our slumber, the mystery school calls this the thunder bolts of Zeus within the brain,causing electrical storms of awakening.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #283
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Do you think something could happen at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem as sort of an outpicturing of this inner event?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #284
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I find that the fewer possession I have, the happier I am.

However, I still feel like, while we are stuck in a physical body, we are bound to have at least some minimal desires, like food. I suppose some would say sex, too, though even that gets boring as you get older, I've found.
I agree with you all the way however sometimes I catch myself wanting new stuff like, for example, another pair of shoes only because I like them, not because I need them.
When it comes to sex....sex for sex's sake is not appealing to me.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #285
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I agree with you all the way however sometimes I catch myself wanting new stuff like, for example, another pair of shoes only because I like them, not because I need them.
I wonder if Imelda Marcos was happy with all those shoes she had!

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 05-05-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #286
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are learning to discern with intuition.The news and facts is for the survivor. From here on out no one is going to tell, or give us anything .We will get smart and awaken the other sleeping 2 million dormant brain cells. I don't want a outside warning.I want to use my brain and figure things out. I want my mind to be challenged, so i can rise to the occasion.We the new thinking men and women, have arrived.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #287
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
amen

peace love and HARMONY....kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:00 AM   #288
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing I have noticed about Illuminati women is that they have gotten in touch with their masculine side. Some even speculate that Hillary is a Bulldagger. Perhaps the secret of secrets is getting in touch with the other polarity within ones self.

Left side Negative or Feminine, right side Masculine or Positive.

Imagine what one could do and be when both polarities, Masculine and Feminine work together within one’s self. X'g the streams!

That would be electrifying!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #289
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Left side Negative or Feminine, right side Masculine or Positive.

Imagine what one could do and be when both polarities, Masculine and Feminine work together within one’s self. X'g the streams!

That would be electrifying!!!
See, I do not agree regarding the feminine energy to be negative and the male positive. Male energy is aggressive, driving, and feminine is emotional, nurturing, receiving. The egg is penetrated by the sperm, but it is within the feminine that life grows, it is the feminine that nurtures the child within her, and once it is born, the feminine feeds the child with life giving milk, and immunizes it with her own anti-bodies.

As for the left brain being female and negative, I say it is the right brain that is feminine based on the properties each half does:

Left Brain
Logical

Sequential

Rational

Analytical

Objective
Looks at parts

Right Brain

Random

Intuitive

Holistic

Synthesizing

Subjective

Looks at wholes

Now, we each possess both halves, but women are dominated by the right side, and males the left side. When a male has a stroke it is much harder for other parts of his brain to take over areas that were damaged while women due to the way they think can regain abilities they lost in a stroke more easily.

I am looking at this energetically, not negative bad and positive good, but a different energy. I don't really like the term masculine or feminine energy because we could just as easily call one energy sending and one energy receiving, or create new terms completely. There is a sense of competition and judging in labeling things masculine vs. feminine and then equating positive and negative.

I agree with you that the goal is to find balance within of the energies. By finding that balance we will spiritually grow and move closer to that divine oneness.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 05-06-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:07 AM   #290
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
See, I do not agree regarding the feminine energy to be negative and the male positive. Male energy is aggressive, driving, and feminine is emotional, nurturing, receiving. The egg is penetrated by the sperm, but it is within the feminine that life grows, it is the feminine that nurtures the child within her, and once it is born, the feminine feeds the child with life giving milk, and immunizes it with her own anti-bodies.

Perhaps if I have used the words purpose, focused, knowing with conviction the job to do at hand, forging ahead, strength, unrelenting fortitude, adventure of the unknown, to experience a new frontier... get it done! does that also describe the sperm's knowing! The power of Creational Masculine energy

Male and Female gender could be thought of as a way to provide an example in 3rd dimension of the properties of each in order to grasp understanding of separation of polarities for learning.

As for the left brain being female and negative, I say it is the right brain that is feminine based on the properties each half does:

Left Brain
Logical

Sequential

Rational

Analytical

Objective
Looks at parts

Right Brain

Random

Intuitive

Holistic

Synthesizing

Subjective

Looks at wholes

Good example... the left brain controls the right side and the right brain controls the left side... another X'g in polarity...

Now, we each possess both halves, but women are dominated by the right side, and males the left side. Yes. When a male has a stroke it is much harder for other parts of his brain to take over areas that were damaged while women due to the way they think can regain abilities they lost in a stroke more easily.

I am looking at this energetically, not negative bad and positive good, but a different energy. Yes, exactly. I don't really like the term masculine or feminine energy because we could just as easily call one energy sending and one energy receiving, or create new terms completely. There is a sense of competition and judging in labeling things masculine vs. feminine and then equating positive and negative.

Actually this has been the major point Masculine and Positive are one and the same and Feminine and Negative as one and the same, this is the most powerful force in existence and of course confusion purposely has been brought into our belief system to put a wedge between understanding... so WE wouldn't be able to figure out how simple Creation is!!!!!

OK, so how about this... there is no role to compete for between male and female, both genders have independent Whole purposes and neither will ever have control over the other.

Negative and Positive exist because both polarity's have separate Whole purposes but only we place judgment on behavior whether good or evil.

And unfortunately these words are a standard of language in society, so trying to come up with different words to identify the mechanics of electromagnetic interactions will be virtually impossible at this point. + pole or North pole of Earth sends out its magnetic field, and the - or South pole of Earth receives its magnetic field, In/Out-repeat, like sex.

I agree with you that the goal is to find balance within of the energies. By finding that balance we will spiritually grow and move closer to that divine oneness.

When someone has a vision, idea, quest, a picture of an end result, that is an example of Creational Masculine energy at work. In order to carry out that Creational Masculine energy the Feminine nurturing/supportive energy is enfolded around it to bring it into manifestation over a period of time.

Behavior using those energy's can be viewed or judged as good or evil, but that behavior tolerance is based on our societal programming.

Darkside Polarity says: "If I can't have it you can't either"
and,
Lightside Polarity say: "I am doing this for your benefit"

These two definitions are where the behavior is judged as good or evil! These two definitions have nothing to do with Masculine-Positive and Feminine-Negative polarity.

We are Creator beings, either male or female, capable of manifesting with unlimited potential using Positive and negative energy any 'thing' imagined with built in rewards and consequences to no end. But with that said, we are enslaved by the belief in duality of Darkside and Lightside polarity!

Last edited by Christo888; 05-06-2009 at 04:09 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #291
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
since you posted it, I'm seeing this sign everywhere...

nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:11 AM   #292
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

The NWO is using the Darkside and Lightside polarities of duality in order to influence or impose upon our freewill, behavior patterns in the group mind that would support their agenda as if WE were the ones that created it. Imposing their agenda upon us creates our reactionary behavior which empowers the opposite into being to cause a negatively oriented ‘system’ to be in power.

WE are enslaving ourselves by reaction… the bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.

Their agenda (purpose) is using the Creational Masculine Positive energy with focused intent which is held in the Nurturing Supportive Feminine Negative energy until fruition (gestation) over a period of time slowly by slowly. If enough individuals grasp this understanding (anyone can use the forces of creation) and harness a ‘modulation of mind;’ the ‘Principle of Harmony and Balance’ within the context of an observation mode, or ‘Allowance’ in order to let them fall of their own accord- and be exposed for what they are. However there still needs to be a group mind portion in agreement towards a new outcome for the existing evolving energy to flow into to manifest.

Divine Intelligence is everflowing outward and seeks direction of itself into an outcome. Divine Intelligence knows nothing but to express itself into whatever form or mold it is being thought into.

Who is going to write the next step that Divine Intelligence unfolds into?

This will determine how far the agenda of the NWO gets. Active participation of humanity’s evolvement or passive permission of humanity’s enslavement. Is Earth made up of colonies to be ruled over by outsiders or is it a planet that is supported in Whole by Citizens in one accord.

First destructive forces; energies; and entities would have to be neutralized or removed and help requested to do so as long as we are not asking for ‘rescue.’
So…

“Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone on this planet, and inside this planet, and take them all to where they are supposed to be for the highest and best good of all."

And

“Peace and Harmony reign supreme”…

An end result for Divine Intelligence to flow into… by way of “Allowance.”
Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #293
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
since you posted it, I'm seeing this sign everywhere...

Yes it is everywhere, thank Nagual for this piece.Feel free to post others you run across.Soon i will create a post ,to blow the doors off this secret. It is truly a profound eye opener, brought tears to a grown man's eyes.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:20 AM   #294
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The NWO is using the Darkside and Lightside polarities of duality in order to influence or impose upon our freewill, behavior patterns in the group mind that would support their agenda as if WE were the ones that created it. Imposing their agenda upon us creates our reactionary behavior which empowers the opposite into being to cause a negatively oriented ‘system’ to be in power.

WE are enslaving ourselves by reactionthe bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.

Their agenda (purpose) is using the Creational Masculine Positive energy with focused intent which is held in the Nurturing Supportive Feminine Negative energy until fruition (gestation) over a period of time slowly by slowly. If enough individuals grasp this understanding (anyone can use the forces of creation) and harness a ‘modulation of mind;’ the ‘Principle of Harmony and Balance’ within the context of an observation mode, or ‘Allowance’ in order to let them fall of their own accord- and be exposed for what they are. However there still needs to be a group mind portion in agreement towards a new outcome for the existing evolving energy to flow into to manifest.

Divine Intelligence is everflowing outward and seeks direction of itself into an outcome. Divine Intelligence knows nothing but to express itself into whatever form or mold it is being thought into.

Who is going to write the next step that Divine Intelligence unfolds into?

This will determine how far the agenda of the NWO gets. Active participation of humanity’s evolvement or passive permission of humanity’s enslavement. Is Earth made up of colonies to be ruled over by outsiders or is it a planet that is supported in Whole by Citizens in one accord.

First destructive forces; energies; and entities would have to be neutralized or removed and help requested to do so as long as we are not asking for ‘rescue.’
So…

“Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone on this planet, and inside this planet, and take them all to where they are supposed to be for the highest and best good of all."

And

“Peace and Harmony reign supreme”…

An end result for Divine Intelligence to flow into… by way of “Allowance.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:30 AM   #295
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Would you consider setting us up for certain reactions imposition on our free will? Or am I still stuck in the blame game?
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:49 AM   #296
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Would you consider setting us up for certain reactions imposition on our free will? Or am I still stuck in the blame game?
No,my intention is not to get a reaction,its to show whats hidden in our faces. A simple thing like a finger pointing in the air, can have truly profound signifigance. I throw things out there to spark conversation. I learn a lot from having dialogue, and listening to other's conversations, that most would consider mundane.

I realize that there is no waste in nature, and all things have meaning. Who would think the pointer sisters are connected with a Davinci. This type of realization, really says that names are not important, and their is only concsiousness communicating through archetypes and symbols. Hit shift f8 on your pc board.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #297
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No,my intention is not to get a reaction,its to show whats hidden in our faces. A simple thing like a finger pointing in the air, can have truly profound signifigance. I throw things out there to spark conversation. I learn a lot from having dialogue, and listening to other's conversations, that most would consider mundane.

I realize that there is no waste in nature, and all things have meaning. Who would think the pointer sisters are connected with a Davinci. This type of realization, really says that names are not important, and their is only concsiousness communicating through archetypes and symbols. Hit shift f8 on your pc board.
I'm sorry. I think I was not writing clearly. I didn't mean to suggest that you were trying to get a reaction. I apologize for not choosing more precise language and quoting to give clarity.

The following is what I was referring to...

Quote:
WE are enslaving ourselves by reaction… the bigger the reaction the larger the enslavement becomes. They have been careful not to impose on freewill because then they can be imposed on back by any and all means.
I admit to seeing interesting insights in symbols but not thoroughly understanding. Hence why I come here to read and have discussions with you fine people in this thread. You are helping me to see things with new eyes and I appreciate that.

Quote:
Hit shift f8 on your pc board.
I'm taking this as shift fate. Would this be your meaning? I am sorry you have to keep explaining things to me. I really enjoy all you have to share and am truly trying to understand. Thanks for your patience.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #298
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm sorry. I think I was not writing clearly. I didn't mean to suggest that you were trying to get a reaction. I apologize for not choosing more precise language and quoting to give clarity.

The following is what I was referring to...

I admit to seeing interesting insights in symbols but not thoroughly understanding. Hence why I come here to read and have discussions with you fine people in this thread. You are helping me to see things with new eyes and I appreciate that.

I'm taking this as shift fate. Would this be your meaning? I am sorry you have to keep explaining things to me. I really enjoy all you have to share and am truly trying to understand. Thanks for your patience.
I aplolgize, i thought you were adressing me.

Shift f8 is correct F = 6 + 8 = 14 -

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-06-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:32 AM   #299
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I aplolgize, i thought you were adressing me.

Shift f8 is correct F = 6 + 8 = 14 -
No worries.

I am going to find those pics and try to get a handle on all of this. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

I have a question about symbolism in general if you wouldn't mind discussing it. My limited knowledge of symbolism shows me that many different cultures, traditions, religions, organizations use the same symbol but attach to it various meanings that can be contradictory. Would that mean that all the meanings are attached to that symbol?
Old 05-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #300
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No worries.

I am going to find those pics and try to get a handle on all of this. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

I have a question about symbolism in general if you wouldn't mind discussing it. My limited knowledge of symbolism shows me that many different cultures, traditions, religions, organizations use the same symbol but attach to it various meanings that can be contradictory. Would that mean that all the meanings are attached to that symbol?

It appears that the cards were removed.

A symbol can have several interpretations. It is the numbers that don't change, that give the symbol meaning.

For Xample, 1 is the first shape that sprouts from the soil as a stem.1 is also (I) or a leg , arm,finger and so on. All things spring from the Void and return to the Void at the number 10 Or repeat the cycle at 11

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-06-2009 at 10:37 PM.