Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
awake1234
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Window of Opportunity

The following will be a continuous thread, posted by recommendation from the member of abovetopsecret.com who posted it; titled by the same name...

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.

Rules define life in games.

If you wish to participate, here they are:

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.

That being said, I will attempt to answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time allows.

link to site and orginal thread:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1
the subsequent posts will be the entire thread of posts by Hidden_Hand answering specific questions selected from members on the site, dating from 19.10.2008 - 24.10.2008...the information is of a highly Intelligent and highly Spiritual quality...feel for yourself what is truth.
awake1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Window of Opportunity

Simple....

Ok... is UK safe?

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-25-2008 at 04:26 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

...whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance...

I Send You Love...Now GO AWAY...and find some OTHER subjects and give them a "chance" in another realm in another place.

THIS game is over here...whether You are ten years old or 80 years old...
enjoy your joke on someone else's timeline and reality.

See Ya!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Namasté

Thanks!
but there is already a thread "window of opportunity" under spirituality:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?=6155

Divine blessings!

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Window of Opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Namasté

Thanks!
but there is already a thread "window of opportunity" under spirituality:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?=6155

Divine blessings!

lightbeing
Hi lightbeing
Might have to check this link it's broken.

Quote:
vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Awake1234... "I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family."

OK, Tell me about 'Flying Pyramid'.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #7
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

How long have you been programming human culture/reality?

Don't you worry that you are psychopathic and can no longer feel what it is to be human/sentient being?

Is there a galactic empire?

Why do you need to manipulate consciousness? Is it to feed off energy or fear of consciousness expanding?

What are your thoughts on the Orobourus/maya?

Do you think that justifying this creation of hell on earth based on making a catalyst for this social memory complex is a lie and you have been manipulated?

Do you fear that you underestimated the cost of your actions here and have corrupted your energy?

Are there many of your family that have defected due to the consequences of your actions?

Do you fear that absolute power corrupts absolutely and that your perception is a distortion and not true?

Last edited by Magamud; 11-26-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

There is already an existing thread here on Project Camelot: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ghlight=KathyT

I have already placed the entire post of Hidden_Hand on a web page, for easier reading, and so that it can be printed or copied to your own files:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

Last edited by KathyT; 11-26-2008 at 05:20 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love