Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Seeking info about alien

Ello everyone. I had a strange incidence back in 1974 when i was 12 years old. It's a memory that's been with me a long time. Not wishing to bore you with minor details it goes like this. I was at home and saw an alien type being at our back door. It was late evening around 8PM mid winter. My parents were asleep (unusual) in the living room with me but I couldn't wake them. In a near panic I ducked under a blanket and shut my eyes. In what seemed like a second I opened them again to see if the alien was getting in. Nothing was there and 2 hours had elapsed. I don't recall what happened in those 2 hours.

The being was a little fellow about 4feet 6inches. Pointed ears and a very wrinkled face. Folds of skin under the eyes type of thing. He was wearing a brown hooded cape or coat. It looked almost like sack material.

About 10 years later I saw a drawing from a women on our local news channel saying she had seen the same alien a few day ago.

In the Youtube link (below) at 21 seconds is a very poor drawing of the species I saw. Not so hairy but more wrinkly. Has anyone seen the same being and is anything known of them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqU1RYoO8A

Many thanks
SteveX

Last edited by SteveX; 01-06-2010 at 10:38 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking info about alien

Hi,
I also have seen this creature,It reminds me of YODA in starwars
But ,much older looking and ghoulishy ugly.I watched a David Icke
video He made interviewing Credo Mutwa a Zulu shaman.

He said that these creatures were seen around Kings to be.

I believe that these beings are the scouts of finding people to abduct
Also they follow family bloodlines.They look for FEAR and feed off of that.

When it came to me at night .I asked Jesus to protect me.
The creature left me alone.And went after the rest of my family
Because of my free will and what I have done to this creature
by calling my angels .I did do damage to this creature

This was my first spiritual warfare against this creature and IT
made my life a living HELL.

It used my family against me.And I knew I was going to suffer

I have read alot of folklore about this creature.It seems to me that
they follow the NORDICS and if the people leave food out at night
time.They will bring good luck and healthy long lives to those who
welcome these old ugly creatures.

I know this.When I get my new spiritual body.I will find this creature
and judge it.But you can sell your soul to this creature

The hooded cape seems to give this being a cloaking device

I would like to know where you were living at the time
and what type of bloodline your from

I hope more people will come forward.....
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't seen pointy ears or a wrinkled face, but I have encountered the hooded being. In my experience, the being resembled one of my friends and passed information along to me. My family has been surrounded by these things for a long time. My grandmother used to talk about 'haints' and reasons not to deal with them. I didn't understand what she was talking about until a few years ago.

My bloodline is mostly French and Cherokee, but I'm very uncomfortable assuming that these things have happened to me because of genetic lineage. I must say that I do know that these things happen, but have no idea of how or why. I'm a scientist, but these things transcend logic.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Manchild

Thanks for replying to my thread. However, we are talking about different beings / aliens. I watched a Credo Mutwa interview by David Icke after reading your reply. It's clear to me that the aliens referred to in that Vid are totally different to the one I am trying to research.

At 21 seconds in this vid the alien is about 4'. 6". A roundish face with wrinkles. Similar to an old man but one could recognise that these wrinkles and bags under the eyes were infact genetic to the being. The picture at 21 seconds isn't very accurate but it does give a general idea... especially the eyes. The being / alien is neither a reptilian nor a grey.

To answer your question ... "I would like to know where you were living at the time and what type of bloodline your from."

Coventry England mid winter of 1974. I'm white English with Welsh ancestry on my father’s side. Probably hundreds of years of peasants.

If anyone has info on this I would be delighted to read it.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

SteveX. please do not be offended by my attempt at humor, but I couldn't help to think that perhaps you were visited by Rumplestiltskin.

He didn't claim to have a daughter than spun gold by any chance did he?

Sorry, it was too tempting.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
SteveX. please do not be offended by my attempt at humor, but I couldn't help to think that perhaps you were visited by Rumplestiltskin.

He didn't claim to have a daughter than spun gold by any chance did he?

Sorry, it was too tempting.
None taken.

Ive been trying to find out stuff about this particular species for years. Seems its very rare.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

steve ,may be its my turn to return thekind gesture in the death forum ,
I have seen different types of Ets ,one tall grey with a hood grey colour same colour as the skin ,but a friend of mind has seem these little men many times he calls them tacos ,they know everything about us ,even when we are going to pass on appently ,they are energy drainers and I dont think its related to being positive or negative ,my friends mother use to have conversations with them she was from st helena ,but the family are very familar with them ,they stork rather than take over ,they did tell my friends mother she was passing over in a space of 2weeks on a saturday at such time and she did ,so they know alot ,
more on a negaitive side , my friend is paralised every night for long periods of time ,has been for a long long time ,he has got used to living with it ,he sees these little men alot they dont walk they glide and some wear black cloaks ,hes has told me they do not have feet a such ,but there is bigger ones aswell ,they seem to hang around graves ,I have had one encounter with the hairy one my self which is to disgusting to post ,hope this helps
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

And we continue to tell our children that there are no "monsters" in their bedrooms at night...that it is nothing but their imaginations. Maybe if we listened to the children, we would become educated. When my children saw beings, I told them to come sleep in my room, and that my prayers would protect them. Seems to have worked. No need to leave small ones terrified of the world from the very beginning. Imagine the trauma that goes ignored, denied, and repressed. Time to bring all of this out...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
And we continue to tell our children that there are no "monsters" in their bedrooms at night...that it is nothing but their imaginations. Maybe if we listened to the children, we would become educated. When my children saw beings, I told them to come sleep in my room, and that my prayers would protect them. Seems to have worked. No need to leave small ones terrified of the world from the very beginning. Imagine the trauma that goes ignored, denied, and repressed. Time to bring all of this out...
yes your right
and it seems every child ,even my self was scared of under the bed from an early age and the cupboard ,strange isnt it ,
it seems children see more than adults ,i know i did ,

Last edited by Karen; 01-08-2010 at 03:15 AM. Reason: fix quote tags
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #10
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
Stevex,
The David Icke interview does`nt have a picture of this
creature,But Credo Mutwa talked about it .

I to have welsh bloodline.That is one connection.

I was told by my sister that this creature glides or floats
when it moves.I believe they live under ground

If I had to put a age on this creature,I would say it a 1000 years old
by the wrinkles in its face.Its eyes never moved when we
had eye contact.I was in a stare down with this creature
And my spirit told me to pray and not to look at it

These creature are evil and they feed off of our children
They are part of darkness .Thats why they are only seen
at night

I now keep a camera at my bed side...A picture is worth a 1000 words
I wonder what that flash would do too this beings eyes
I believe in the future with all the camera out their we will
begin to see these creatures and learn how to protect our children

It seems to me that their enemy is LIGHT.
If all homes in the future have motion detectors
we can then sleep in peace
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with you completely. As a parent I have always made sure to give credit to their claims, just in case. Beautiful post!

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the replies. Thank you all.

I can draw on some of the points posted. However there is a measure of ambiguity that leads me to think we’re talking of different beings / aliens. I will explain further.

When I saw this being I was 12 years old watching the TV. Unusually my parents were asleep at the time. I couldn’t wake them to tell them about the being / alien at the back door of our living room. 2 hours elapsed in a blink of my eye. I told my parents about what happened and of cause they said it was a dream. “Yer right.” I know what I saw.

To conjure up an image of nothing ever seen before is strange to say the least. For the 3 of us to sleep 2 hours, 8pm to 10pm and not wake up with the TV blasting away is even stranger.

Anyways there I am and I’m fine. My parents are fine. No harm done. Just 2 hours unaccounted for. I let it slide (we trust our parents) but never forgot this very strange incidence. Although it was an ugly scary looking thing I had no idea what it was. I had no idea if it was good or bad. I didn’t know if it was from the underworld or another planet.

About 10 years later and I wish now I acted upon it, I was watching the news. There’s a report of a UFO and a woman’s testament of an alien. She made a drawing of it (link below at 21 seconds is a very poor version of her picture) and it’s the exact same thing that I saw when I was 12.

It’s at that moment with her testament and her drawing that I could classify this being as an Alien. She had seen the craft land and this little fellow get out.

Now here’s the gig. That makes 2 of us that have seen the exact same being. The chances of 2 people in local vicinity imaging or conjuring up the same thing has to be more remote than a lotto win. Searching the net I stumble upon the link above and there’s a picture of the little dude. That now makes at least 3 of us seeing the exact same thing. There has to be more and I was hoping others on this site might have seen it themselves.

If anyone has info or could post links that they feel is relevant I would be most pleased.

Regards
SteveX
Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #13
max
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, looks like one of these?
Soon I will go up more drawings to my blog.

(Hola, ¿se parece a alguno de estos?
Pronto subiré más dibujos a mi blog.)

EL ARGONAUTA
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #14
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lovely post, & i agree that parents should listen to thier children about these types of things. - Mine didn't & said i was just making it all up or imagining it. From a very early age(as far back as i can physically remember) untill i was about 12 i had regular nightime visitors. Quite often after they left i would be extremely traumatised, to the point that i'd wake my parents up from "headbanging" my pillows non stop. It was bad enough to go through these ordeals, but to then have your own parents ridicule you, what can i say it wasn't very nice.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote