Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Quantum Holon Ground Crew

While I am not happy about starting yet another thread, I hope this will serve the much-needed purpose of providing a network-space for those who are already working for the planet as a whole on an energy-level.

I hope that people will feel free to post any 'planetary energy support' meditations, etc., they are already engaged in so that anyone else who is interested can link up and participate. While I am aiming this at already-experienced meditators, I do not want 'first-time' folks to feel left out-- anyone can join in, and certainly should, if they feel the pull to do so.

Personally, I am already doing daily meditation to spread healing and support planet-wide to those who need it, and I do a weekly meditation to blanket the entire Western U.S. with an 'incoming positive/healing vibe' because as a shaman in conversation with the planet, I was directly asked to do this. While I have been doing this latter meditation pretty much at my own convenience, I would be more than willing to set up a regular time for it, so that all folks interested in joining in could coordinate their 'sends'.

I am also looking forward to joining in any other efforts of this kind already underway.

The bottom line is, I wish to provide community support here for anyone who knows the focus needed is inside oneself, and that we are all whole beings walking our paths on a whole planet.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #2
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quantum Holon Ground Crew

This is the strong, intentional vision I currently carry. Because our 'inner vibrations' directly effect our experience of reality through the quantum field, we can assist the shaping of any desired reality with our thoughts alone!

"Its really happening! Its happening right now! I'm so grateful and happy for this fantastic turnabout in human affairs! To see the incredible wave of human liberation sweeping now so powerfully across the whole planet RIGHT NOW! Its simply breathtaking to behold. So many people standing for the first time in their own patch of greatness and realizing it! So many people rediscovering the magnitude of their unique, personal power! What a hope and joy to see. What an incredibly validation of human liberty! People, people everywhere learning to live together in a world without fear. Everywhere in every country people spontaneously laying down their guns, arms and ammunition and saying ENOUGH! Enough of this heartache, enough of this pain - its time for the human liberation game!

See how spontaneously human hearts are now opening up, see how powerfully millions of humans arms are reaching out, to take each others hands without fear, without doubt. To look into anothers eyes without shame, without pride, and to stand in amazement at the common LIGHT in ALL eyes! To witness in ALL the same spark of hope, of joy, of humanity .. of LIFE .. the same spark of life in all, now answering to a higher call!

Incredible to see and amazing to feel - this light shining forth, here to help and to heal. Who could have imagined that this ever could be - the hour of HUMAN freedom and TOTALLY RECLAIMED LIBERTY!
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

i do a lot of daily visualizations of light filling my body and projecting love out into the universe. down into the earth sometimes, but mostly i just kinda put it out in all directions.

some days are harder than others to generate genuine emotion to share with the earth, but i'm workin at it. i was also 'told' that it has been appreciated which encourages me to continue doing it. if you have got a specific time to try to focus on a specific goal, i'm down to contribute some energy for the cause.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I am in. (Having internet connection probs right now is it slow?). I use Reiki energy when I send out healing to the planet, I am sure there are many others who do that as part of daily meditation..I am currenly learning and re-learning other techniques...anyway I am for Gaia's energies..and the wisdom therein..great thread great idea sorely needed..
Love to all
A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesnt it is of no use.

By: Carlos Castaneda
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

So far, what folks are doing sounds good. I had someone raise the question of coordinating meditation-times in a private message. I did some work with a widely scattered group where we picked a time-- like 11:11-- to use, and then as that time occurred in each time-zone, that's when the people living in that zone would do the meditation, induction or whatever. If there are enough people involved, the sending/broadcasting will be a kind of continuous wave that moves around the planet as each time-zone triggers.

I also think that people need to definitely continue to hold whatever focus they have with regard to what they feed energy to. I would just add a general 'for the planet' boost at either the beginning or end of one's regular meditation session.

Also, if people want/need more energy for a particular place/thing/vibe they are seeking to improve, I for one am happy to add it to my own intention-list, so be sure and speak up.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Old 09-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #6
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Martian Tigress, you are so right on.

OK, I know that many people here practice meditation in some form. Form doesn't matter, so let's not try to persuade one another as to which form is best. I, and probably many here too, would be glad to offer some suggestions if anyone does not know how to meditate but lets do that by PM or email. Each has whatever works for them. Although meditation seems complicated it is not but VERY simple indeed.

The important thing, in my view, is to: 1) establish the same firm intention 2) that intention should not be a narrow and constricted one but one in which the energy can flow where it is needed most. We don't really know the details of that usually -- 3) for this I suggest an intention among us of "for the highest and best good of all concerned." (or something similar) -- 4) we should establish a time or times of day where we will all be coordinated together in our energy. 5) the firm oneness of intention is then driven by our strong emotion projecting our individual chi (or whatever you wish to call it) out into the world but also combining with the other souls that are doing the same thing. Not just in our particular gathering but also in all the gatherings throughout the world which are many.

We should draw heavily on the energetic heart virtues such as appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. Which is, of course, genuine love in action.

Combined, we can literally move mountains, but not according to our concepts, but according to our innermost vision of a new paradigm on this planet which we should all recognize as, in our present state, falling short of what it actually will be.

All of our present concepts are too limited and still too much under the influence of the old way -- such as buying and selling instead of giving and receiving.

We all have some concept of this genuine NEW paradigm and each part of that concept can be projected under the basic intention of "the highest and best good for all concerned" (or something similar) along with visualizations of our individual concepts of what this new paradigm is -- empowered by the loving emotion of our beings. We can also send our appreciations to one another.

For example, peace on earth, free energy, a vision to become a space-faring civilization, a society based upon cooperation rather than greedy competition, healing of body, mind and spirit etc. for the entire planet and its beings.

In other words not constricting the energy to accomplish certain tasks, such as not allowing the bail-out, which is according to our concept, because in the overall big picture we really don't know if that is really for the highest good of all or not in the big picture. Perhaps the economic fall brought about by LETTING the bail-out happen would even be better in the long run -- but, all I am saying, is that what may appear to be the best thing at the moment may not actually be the best thing for the overall accomplishment of developing an entirely new paradigm on this planet.

In other words, it is better not to restrict the flow of energy in any way but simply drive it through emotion by the core of our heart's intention for a transformative and evolutionary result regardless of the steps that will bring that about.

The Universe herself will fill in all the details.

Finally, I want to say that each of us should energetically interface by putting each other on our "friends" list and familiarizing ourselves with one another's profiles and looking appreciatively at one anothers photos, if we have one. This will atune us to each other. We don't have to chit chat together for such an energetic interface.

I further suggest that all who really wish to participate make that intention solidly known to all and that everyone keep a LIST of who is participating.

This is my personal offering about this. Suggestions?

I will repeat this post over on the other forum to see if anyone there wishes to come over here for this practical energtic action.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #7
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the input, NestingWave!

The Universe herself will fill in all the details.

Amen! People get very bogged down in 'detailing'. The Sentient Cosmos knows the parameters better than we do with our necessarily fine-scale viewpoints.

Finally, I want to say that each of us should energetically interface by putting each other on our "friends" list and familiarizing ourselves with one another's profiles and looking appreciatively at one anothers photos, if we have one. This will atune us to each other.

I completely agree.

We don't have to chit chat together for such an energetic interface.

Speaking is certainly not necessary for actually doing work. It is necessary, however, when connectedness is being built, or when people are in need of verbal clarification. Personally, I will not shut down any line of communication, so I will be here to talk to folks as well as meet them in a pure energy interface. I do both.

I further suggest that all who really wish to participate make that intention solidly known to all and that everyone keep a LIST of who is participating.

I second this wholeheartedly! I keep an intention list on my working altar, and I 'scan it and send' daily.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Old 09-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Martian Tigress

I like your thread and was drawn to it because I have been trying to get the same thing going as well. We should pool up our resources and try to get something organized. I and some other have been coming up with ideas concerning this phenomenon and I think we should all start working together if we are both striving for unity.

I have just this morning created a new social group called Mass Consciousness Coalition in response to support I got on a thread I started a while back as well. I also announced the creation of this group here. Some have also thought of doing this daily/weekly and the possibilities are endless. This is still in its infancy and I am searching for others who have started this idea on their own just like you have, so we can all unite and do great things.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #9
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Heretic and all here who want to get practical,

10pm eastern is the same time of my present group metitation as are many others around the world.

Those of us who recognize how necessary this is, find a group and start participating. Be as regular about it as you are able to be. Practice atunes us together in a practical ONENESS. When I have a moment, I will search the rest of this forum and try to find others that may already be doing this. Anyone else that feels to can do the same. We can raise the vibrations, not only of this forum but the ENTIRE WORLD.

Then Project Camelot takes on a very practical meaning. Let the ones here that wish to argue and focus on "what about this," "what about that" go right ahead because we ALL have to go through our experiences and some are experienced and some are not. Offer allowance to all. But, as for those who see this, simply do not participate in the hysteria or the arguing. That will increase as things really start to disentegrate now. We can offer comfort in the midst of chaos. Why not? What else could we do except become caught up in the terror and become a part of the problem? Things are about to change, both for the better and for the worse. We will all have to choose sides. As for me I choose peace: appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor.

http://eventtemples.com/

We can all energetically connect on PC forum by putting each other on our friends list.

Regardless of the technique we use, we can combine our energies. Very powerful indeed.

We also meditate at 10am eastern for those who can. This is world wide. Thanks for your good posts.

If we are doing it, let everybody know. The friends list will energeticaly connect us and combine our energies. Sometime today I will invite everyone who has posted so far. Then, in a couple of days, let's all PM each other with our intentions or simply post.

People all over the world are being drawn to do this exact same thing. It is a synchronicity.

There are other groups doing it at different times. Two I know about are the Celestine Prophecy group and the Billy Meier group.

Then, if and when the internet goes down for whatever reason, we can continue holding each other in our hearts.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

nestingwave
Old 09-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #10
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I found a local group that meets once a week that is familiar with the Law of Attraction. After a sociable dinner, we do group meditation and prayer that starts with ourselves, extends to community, state, nation, planet. Once a month I meet with a larger group from the wider community who does the same, and learn new gnostic info, chants, prayers, and we also do the group meditation. I appreciate the connections the internet brings greatly, but gathering in physical groups I feel is essential.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I have done both non-locality, as well as group meds

I would have to agree that there isn't a replacement for having people around you. Even the silence is empowering. Adding chants and other mantra audio type stuff can be life altering.

if you want to toss me a time I can be there non-locally if I can.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #12
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Heretic for posting those links! I'm in!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #13
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.

Let's get started.

First, let’s all join the Consciousness Coalition Group here on the forum. I just did.

At 10:00PM Eastern Time (just figure out which time zone you are in), I will be meditating. If you desire to, we can do it together.

Here is the method I use in case anyone wishes to do the same. If not, use whatever works for you.

http://eventtemples.com/

I think it is best to begin without further ado.

We can energetically link by contemplating on our pictures and "feeling" one anothers heart. I feel all of yours and you feel mine energetically. Then we meditate as long as we wish. My own meditation will go on for about twenty minutes. Everything is up to you.

I will be doing the same at 10:00AM Eastern time tomorrow, if anyone cares to join then.

If you participate please just post a message on Heretics forum entitled, “Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition” in the general section. Then we will all be more aware of each other.

Peace and love to all,

nestingwave
Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 AM   #14
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Meditated this evening (12 midnight to about 12:45), and I have to say thank you to all who are directing energy my way, because there was a huge difference in my induction meditation!!! Normally, I have to work at getting 'flow' established in the beginning of the meditation (it's that energy-induction-thing I am doing for the Western U.S.), but tonight I had the whole connection up-and-running in about a minute and a half, and the visuals were astonishing! Since I always get good visuals when the energy is abundant and clear, I know the energy I was pulling was 'super-hot' and very strong. A little focused good intention goes a long way, and I thank you all for making this shaman's job a little easier.

I am also doing a daily 'remembrance/send-energy-to' everyone who is on my Friends List, and also to all the folks at the newly forming Consciousness community put together by Heretic. If anyone wants a bit of 'return flow', just send me a Friend request and/or join the Consciousness group at the links posted above in the thread.

If any of you start seeing things that look like tiger-striped multicolor Peaches of Immortality floating around in your inner/upper dimensions, those would be from me, my Tigers, and Hsi Wang Mu. They are most definitely safe to eat! (As I said, the visuals were very striking this evening...)

Peace,

Martian Tigress