Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 05:54 AM   #1
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get the book: SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE

Miracles are few and far between, but the healing devices you can purchase through the SLIM SPURLING website are awesome. They work, the have no moving parts, no batteries required, no supplies to replenish, only require half a minute to learn how to use... and they heal in a most miraculous fashion, continuously. And they don't just heal people, animals or plants, they heal environments! Don't believe me? Get the book, it is the REAL DEAL!
Everyone I have tried the coils on report almost immediate relief from nagging pains and problems. One energy sensitive woman could immediately feel the healing rays of the devices as I aimed them at her, even though she had no malady to speak of.
I got the larger harmonizer, which creates a 64 mile radius of environmental healing when subjected to the sounds played from a supplied CD. Within two days I witnessed the largest chem-trail spraying effort I had ever seen above our location, they must have made over a hundred passes over our city to creat a pasty whitish haze. I think they were trying to counter the effects of the harmonizer! Yes, I think these devices attract that much attention!
Don't believe me? Get the book, get the devices and find out for yourself! If there are to be temporary outages / catastrophes before we get an honest government, these devices will be invaluable.

Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default harmonizer

yes I have used them and they are very powerful tools for environmental earth healing.

drunvalo melchizidek recomends them as well

slim spurling, rip
http://slimspurling.com/
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:54 AM   #3
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get the book: SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE

If I was to purchase one of Spurling's products, which, in your opinion, would be best for personal bodily healing? I was going to get his book and read it but I do not think that I have the time. I have a very inflamed bronchial area with possible scaring and asthma. Which product of his do you think gives the best energy for personal healing? Have you had any personal experiences with healing that you would like to share? Thanks!
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get the book: SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE

NOTE TO IRVING: I would still certainly recommend getting the book, the education and ideas it provides are worth it, also try the web research for more details and ideas.
As far as which device, I would recommend just about all of them. For both the ACU-VAC coil and the feedback loop, get the largest ones you can afford and have a partner gently 'brush' your bronchial tube with them, by aiming them at the bronchial tube (following the directions in the book). You can get the mask for immediate breathing difficulties. The personal harmonizer can be worn around the neck for a continuous whole body healing. The rings can be placed over applicable parts of your body to effect a healing.
As far as experience, I have very little, however, I can recommend you to a lady who owns a jewelry and crystal shop who sells the devices in St. Charles, Illinois and can probably give advice: Atala Dorothy Toy at www.crystal-life.com and 630-443-9101 and 800-871-9985. Also go to the official website at http://www.slimspurling.com/ and look up the distributors for someone perhaps closer to you to consult with.

BOOKS OF OTHER OPTIONS:
Colloidal Silver by Mark Metcalf
Flood Your Body with Oxygen by Ed McCabe
The pH Miracle by Robert Young

Although I do not have the malady you describe, I have had great results from all these books for my health problems.

Hope this will help

Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote