Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question The Romanian Sphinx

Could it be true?

Quote:
..the most remarkable archaeological find in the annals of Mankind. Unbeknownst to most, there is an ancient sphinx located in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania. In 2003, the Pentagon discovered, through the use of satellite technology, an anomaly beneath this ancient sphinx. Through the highest levels of Freemasonry, the Pentagon was able to secure an alliance with the most secret department of the Romanian Intelligence Service which is known as Department Zero. Together, the Romanians and the Americans utilised the Pentagon's secret technology to penetrate a hidden chamber beneath the sphinx which was otherwise inaccessible to humans. What was discovered eventually was a holographic Hall of Records left by an advanced civilisation near three mysterious tunnels leading into the Inner Earth.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Romanian Sphinx

Looks just like a head more than a sphinx but maybe its just called that.

I've read that the hidden hall of records is under the Sphinx in Egypt. To be sure I would need to be able to remote view the locations, but I'm not able to do that just quite yet

Still that's a very interesting find and I wouldn't be surprised if there was something underneath it.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Firedrake, I was told about 6 years ago by a friend who did remote viewing that he knew it was under one of the paws, left if i remember correctly.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what to say about this book, "Radu Cinamar" is a pseudo name, nobody seems to know who he really is some say is Pvael Corut ex SRI (romanian intelligence service) agent & writer, although he don't admit that and say is a group of people behind the book.

After a TV show about Romania mysteries on this subject the TV station received a phone threat :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNAXqZhnNq0

here is the transcript of the phone call

"-Hello , Good day...

-We're sending you a message, pay attention! Don't ever talk about Bucegi* mountains!

-Who are you?

-This information should remain at the level of some structures and are not to be made public!
You are in a dangerous game, you're still young ,you have family... There are enough subjects in this country that you can talk about !

- Mr. who are you?

- You don't wanna know us .. to give "interviews" to us . That's all I have to say...

phone hang up sound"

*The Sphinx is in Bucegi mountains

(sorry for the inaccurate translation)

Here is another strange formation near the Sphinx, It's called Babele (the old ladys)
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Firedrake, I was told about 6 years ago by a friend who did remote viewing that he knew it was under one of the paws, left if i remember correctly.
Yes I believe that is the information I remember seeing, under the left paw. I think I read that the information and technology inside will be part of the whole disclosure event/events. Because the undeniable evidence of our true history will be one among many major pieces being revealed.

All I know for sure, from my brief merger with my higher self, is that we are in for some amazing surprises and essentially making love magic a regular part of life on earth.... again...

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #6
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoV View Post
I don't know what to say about this book, "Radu Cinamar" is a pseudo name, nobody seems to know who he really is some say is Pvael Corut ex SRI (romanian intelligence service) agent & writer, although he don't admit that and say is a group of people behind the book.

After a TV show about Romania mysteries on this subject the TV station received a phone threat :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNAXqZhnNq0

here is the transcript of the phone call

"-Hello , Good day...

-We're sending you a message, pay attention! Don't ever talk about Bucegi* mountains!

-Who are you?

-This information should remain at the level of some structures and are not to be made public!
You are in a dangerous game, you're still young ,you have family... There are enough subjects in this country that you can talk about !

- Mr. who are you?

- You don't wanna know us .. to give "interviews" to us . That's all I have to say...

phone hang up sound"

*The Sphinx is in Bucegi mountains

(sorry for the inaccurate translation)

Here is another strange formation near the Sphinx, It's called Babele (the old ladys)
I'm sorry but... that is a fake phone call. Any romanian would know that by listening the bad acting of the caller. The Antena TV station (and not only) does that for ratings. But i know there is something there in Bucegi...
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Great, I just got this book in the mail.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I'm sorry but... that is a fake phone call. Any romanian would know that by listening the bad acting of the caller. The Antena TV station (and not only) does that for ratings. But i know there is something there in Bucegi...
yeah well.. maybe...eventually the show was made to make people buy the book, can't tell...any way the caller uses Voice distortion device
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:01 AM   #9
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

So in conclusion, is this a bogus story you think. I would like to hear some of your opinion guys before I buy the book.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:08 AM   #10
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
So in conclusion, is this a bogus story you think. I would like to hear some of your opinion guys before I buy the book.
I got the book a few months ago and i start reading. And in the first dozen of pages the author is just saying how he met his source and what he can do and all that stuff about his source chilldhood... he's not saying anything about discoveries and what's the book about he forces you to read further (at least that is how i felt) by not telling you just yet... but instead it keeps telling you that the discoveries are so fantastic. I personaly... after reading some 50 pages or so... i don't know exactly how many anymore, i got to the conclusion that is full of BS. The way he writes about the source and what he's telling about the source... it's sci-fi. Not that is not possible what he wrote... but not like that, he just wrote for people who have no ideea about the stuff he's talking about and say "wow... that's incredible". It's a book that is written to be about something sensational no matter if it's true or not... it must be sensational (for uneducated people)... so here it is. But you know... there are many misteries in romanian mountains (and not only) like in every part of the world... and these truths are hidden and are kept that way... like all of us here know.
What i wrote in this reply is just my opinion based on my first impressions / gut feeling / intuition.

Last edited by Kra; 12-29-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ammit -- Edgar Cayce in a reading said that the Atlantean 'Hall of Records' was located under the Egyptian Sphinx -- in the '70s, when the Cayce center, the A.R.E., was hopping, there were lots of military at the conferences i went to, & the ARE bigshots were involved in some exploration deals w/the Egyptian gov't -- all hush hush

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:09 AM   #12
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I got the book a few months ago and i start reading. And in the first dozen of pages the author is just saying how he met his source and what he can do and all that stuff about his source chilldhood... he's not saying anything about discoveries and what's the book about he forces you to read further (at least that is how i felt) by not telling you just yet... but instead it keeps telling you that the discoveries are so fantastic. I personaly... after reading some 50 pages or so... i don't know exactly how many anymore, i got to the conclusion that is full of BS. The way he writes about the source and what he's telling about the source... it's sci-fi. Not that is not possible what he wrote... but not like that, he just wrote for people who have no ideea about the stuff he's talking about and say "wow... that's incredible". It's a book that is written to be about something sensational no matter if it's true or not... it must be sensational (for uneducated people)... so here it is. But you know... there are many misteries in romanian mountains (and not only) like in every part of the world... and these truths are hidden and are kept that way... like all of us here know.
What i wrote in this reply is just my opinion based on my first impressions / gut feeling / intuition.
Thanks Kra for your opinion. I think I found a piece of the puzzle...

Love and Light
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 AM   #13
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Great, I just got this book in the mail.......
eleni, were you able to read the book yet?
Let us know if/how you liked reading it please.

TIA
Old 01-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

more photos; and; info

http://www.ici.ro/romania/en/turism/c_sfinx.html
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

We have a friend, who we know travelled there,
so, we wrote them, to ask them,
about this:

There response:

Yes -- I have been there.
I read the posting on that site and they are all full of ****!
The mountain range they mention isn't even correct
-- and there is no secrecy
-- it is a tourist spot!

The Records are in EGYPT -- you know that, XXXX!

Love you.

Blessings,
XXXXXXX
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:46 AM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I read it and liked it.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #17
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
We have a friend, who we know travelled there,
so, we wrote them, to ask them,
about this:

There response:

Yes -- I have been there.
I read the posting on that site and they are all full of ****!
The mountain range they mention isn't even correct
-- and there is no secrecy
-- it is a tourist spot!

The Records are in EGYPT -- you know that, XXXX!
The records might be in Egypt however, the Holographic Hall of Projections is in Bucegi Mountains, Romania. I did read the 4 volumes in Romanian but, did not read Peter Moon's, Transylvanian Sunrise; since is out of stock on Amazon.com. If anyone wants to sell his/her's for a decent price PM me.

Love and Divine Light
Old 01-12-2010, 03:23 AM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker- can you sum up the rest of the volumes you read?
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 AM   #19
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Truthseeker- can you sum up the rest of the volumes you read?
Can't really there is a lot of Romanian culture stuff embedded, and if you were not born there you would not understand anyway. However, a 5th volume is rumored to come out soon... hopefully!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Transylvanian Sunrise; since is out of stock on Amazon.com. If anyone wants to sell his/her's for a decent price PM me.

Yes I bought the last copy amazon had.

I'm sure you can get one direct from the publisher: http://www.skybooksusa.com/index2.htm

*Disclaimer - no I am NOT spamming anything - just being helpful*
Old 01-12-2010, 05:18 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This has footage of the Sphinx:

Old 01-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #22
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

For Romanian speakers this is a good link to check out about 2012!

http://fymaaa.blogspot.com/2009/03/2...rul-maias.html

Enjoy!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 AM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

For Romanian speakers this is a good link to check out about 2012!

http://fymaaa.blogspot.com/2009/03/2...rul-maias.html

Enjoy!
What does it say?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:42 AM   #24
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Try this translator by entering the website URL:

http://translate.google.com/#

Hope this helps.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...

Just finished reading Transylvanian Sunrise

I will say that the 'sphinx' really has nothing to do with anything.. and is barely mentioned at all in the book.

The real discovery and the details of it are totally mind blowing!
Most of this is revealed right towards the end of the book.

I am in deep anticipation of the sequels being translated into english, there is a brief synopsis of them in the epilogue of this book that is quite a tease..

Tags
romanian, sphinx