Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #26
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Are you a person?

Simple question.

Everyone who responded to this should also respond with a simple yes or no.

------------------------

We can tap dance also if you define the beat...

And there is no simple yes or no... Only when one has reached the bottom level reality that contains ALL other realities and dimensions, and we can "oversee" all THEN one/we can answer that one truthfully.

So Yes, in this 4 dimensional box where we have no way of looking over our event horizon of our own being (in Either direction.), we 'could' be persons fitting your physical description of a person.

Now tell me, the little observer behind your eyes.
In what dimension(s) does it exist? Does it have Time? Length? Width? Hight?

You do agree that a <real> person at least should have such a little observer who only knows the present.. and relies for the other dimensions we know of, on the senses of the body. In that case, then the answer becomes "NO" We are not persons, we are obviously MORE then persons.

Now you have 2 answers... Did you get any wiser?

You can park the high horse somewhere in the corner...

btw,
I had a friend tell me that he lived in the "present",
I asked how do you do that?
Because If you base the present on what you hear with your ears, then the things you hear approach you with the speed of sound.. So that ain't the present. You are listening to the past.

If you base the present on what you see, well the the things you see, approach you with the speed of light.. So that ain't the present either.. You are seeing the past.

If you base the present on what you sense, then the things you sense travel through your body with the speed of electricity.. (Again time passes, and you react tot he past.)

He had to rethink his 'living in the present'.
I guess, his definition of a fool proof definition of the present, was either not fool proof. Or his proof didn't fool me.

Last edited by TranceAm; 09-25-2008 at 02:18 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:14 AM   #27
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Quote:
fitting your physical description of a person.
Where is this? I haven't made such a physical description of a person. Don't know where you got this, and it was a simple yes or no question. No tap dance required. The answer tells me alot.

Quote:
Now tell me, the little observer behind your eyes.
In what dimension(s) does it exist? Does it have Time? Length? Width? Hight?

You do agree that a <real> person at least should have such a little observer who only knows the present.. and relies for the other dimensions we know of, on the senses of the body. In that case, then the answer becomes "NO" We are not persons, we are obviously MORE then persons.
This is what my question gets at, and you do not know what a person is. I am not a person, I am a human being. Learn the difference. It isn't about high horses it is about the fact that you are still totally deceived and all your words above prove it.

And the person behind the eyes, is what makes me a human being, not a person.

Quote:
I guess, his definition of a fool proof definition of the present, was either not fool proof. Or his proof didn't fool me.
The present is a nexus and focal point, that you cannot deny. Since you are in the present what does that tell you? You can dodge responsibility and actually doing anything with more words of righteousness and pompous light sider crap anyday. What you do today is alot more important than what you say will do or did do. Conversely what you don't do is just as important. Please avoid justifying your sloth and laziness as some sort of guiding light.

You don't know what a person means and why that matters in all this, and that is why you fail to have a real solution and answer to anything, let alone your personal history or what you are doing here. I doubt that this is really it. After all explain to me how you are all supposed to do what you say?

And I am not speaking as a star kid or anything, I am speaking as a human being asking a bunch of people who claim to be from the stars and sent to help and assist humanity. How are you supposed to do that? Are you saying that if the internet goes down your plan is pretty much screwed, and you will post alien messages via snail mail? And if trouble arises and terrible things happen, what then? You guys simply fly away? Have you ever thought of things like that? What role are you supposed to play in such scenarios?

So far alot of responses have been centered around personal gratitude and a personal quest to achieve happiness and transcendence, seemingly as the world burns around you. As a human can I not ask why that is? Who exactly gets helped and what kind of mission is that? Unless humanity is to gobble up the scraps of knowledge that led you on your way, but they were too busy entrenched in real and staged terrorist events and large theater wars.
rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

My Essence is from Source, and is Source.

My current biology is Earth-Human, but that biology originally came in large part from Mars.

I have incarnated on Mars and on Terra-Gaia a lot, because I need to be 'firmly of the place', in order to ascend with the Great Sentience of this planet. The birthright of all Terran biology is the stars (we are all already Skypeople), and I hope to someday make a pilgrimage to Mars, to dance and dream in the ruins of the temples of my ancestors. (The Cat-Goddesses 'of ancient Egypt' are old beyond our knowing, and are from off-world...)

I serve Gaia by being Her priestess; at the moment this means opening to and guiding incoming planetary healing energies. At Gaia's direction, and with the help of my spirit-guides/energies, I am regularly inducting and spreading healing energy across the entire Western U.S. I also physically support people and Earth-beneficial projects in my locality, so that there is no dissonance between my physicality and my spirituality.

I love my Great Radiant Mother-Earth, and I am not ashamed to say that I suckle at Her breast. She has given me everything, and even in the midst of human foolishness and pollution, She still manages to give me good water to drink and decent air to breathe. Also, because She is a whole being, I cannot pick and choose what 'bits' to save. I must think big, and pull in lots of energy for all of Her. I am also not allowed to hide-- I must go (or stay) where She needs me.

While I have been told some very nice and interesting things about my personal origins by my Guides, it isn't as important as the here-and-now, because this is where the work of guiding new creation is to be done.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #29
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev View Post
Where is this? I haven't made such a physical description of a person. Don't know where you got this, and it was a simple yes or no question. No tap dance required. The answer tells me alot..
Quote:
This is what my question gets at, and you do not know what a person is. I am not a person, I am a human being.
Ah, you want to play with words and their definition..
That is fine, I will leave you with them,
I think you can play on your own.
Much wisdom and language your way..

TATA

btw, there is another saying about the horse your rode in upon.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Point of Origin~SOURCE

Mission~To Return to conscious union with SOURCE

Short, sweet and accurate. Thank you Theresa.

Love & Peace,

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #31
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Are you a person?

Simple question.
We are all people. Regardless of form and all people return to the source after their mission.

Main objective: Return to the source and spread consciousness.
Secondary Objective: Crowd control and transportation.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #32
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

THE DEFINITION OF STAR KIDS from richard j. boyland, ph.d.
his book: STAR KIDS: the emerging cosmic generation,
free copy on
www.scribd.com

the book is quite extensiv but not better than the others about this subject.

i have nearly read everything about indigos, also the special ones in china, and the christal children.....i have one at home - par definition. but after all i don´t belive in nothig anymore. but one thing i know, shugar, flouride, vaccinations, and no natual fresh food, makes us and the "new" children akt like crasy, makes us ill und dull. ( ADD....)

our girl (5) loves dinos, not the tv and disney ones. she told me storys ( with 4 years) where she lived with the dinosaurs, and how life was....

since i was 5 i always painted pictures of an other planet with 2 moons, desert landscapes with mountains where the housing was and the colour of the skin from the humanoids looking peope were blue....maybe from vega?

later i had some regessions and past and future hypnosis stuff to verify my visions, feelings and contact with others....
it feels like being a visitor who, dates his old friends and sool mates, from the other planets, in earthlings costumes on a "bad party".

ALKE
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #33
Tachyony
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Question for Star Kids on Avalon

Who said we were all here to help? I don't think someone quite gets the point. How do you define origin BTW? Its either the infinite one, some other universe that disappeared a very long time ago or the pleadies system. That species gets everywhere. Of course you know only the now exists.
Apparently your Procyon friends could teach us how to get rid of our interdimensional problem as they managed to free themselves from them. Of course most of us dont have a spaceship in the garage, so well have to do this through other means.
Tachyony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:15 PM   #34
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings rev
As I stated to you before: the stakes are too high not to play it safe and that place is too spooky.
I’ll post here what I should have there.
Your guard was down and you’ve been turned…… Again.
Me and you have been here before different times same/different places. You rode your crystal I rode mine.
Peace and Balance to you Brother
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #35
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello rev,

When describing your point of origin you seem to indicate that you've retained your memory from your first incarnation to your current, is this a correct assumption? Can you describe your oversoul/Higher Self?
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #36
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Hello rev,

When describing your point of origin you seem to indicate that you've retained your memory from your first incarnation to your current, is this a correct assumption? Can you describe your oversoul/Higher Self?
Only small fragments can be retained in this lower dimension but they are important fragments that tell you who you are (self awareness) and the moment in time where you chose to assist with earth in which case I jumped on the chance. More information is acquired by the assistance of our family through abductions.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:55 AM   #37
rev
Avalon Senior Member

Trance Am you are still ignoring my point. It does matter. What we have is voluntary slavery by way of legal deception. Words. A person is an artificial entity. It is your slave tag and you assimilate and choose to be it, or be the human being protected and treated as such under our constitutions and bill of rights.

That is the kind of information to be spreading. Look into the Freeman movements, Mary Croft, Rob Menard, and the Research Paradigm group. That is what it is all about. Before you aquired your license to drive did you read the motor vehicle act? You see if you give kids this info they will realize they do have choices. They have been taught to worship, the image, the person, and a person is also a corporation btw. It is everywhere. You get a million dollars a year in an account they dare not tell you about, and legally don't have to, and because you are ignorant of this account, your silence is taken as permission to transfer the funds into other hands. The money is supposed to be a benefit to you and your community. That is what a human life is really worth. That is why they want you to register your child, and then not collect or know what you have done.

I am not trying to have some wise ass debate here. Dead serious. If you think there is a better answer, indulge us, or take a seat. And in case you noticed, as usual, a little prodding and poking, and the star kids come alive!
And for that I thank you all, even you Trance Am, for you have allowed this to at least stay focused and not way off on some tangent. I have since then read some very great responses. Please keep them up and avoid philisophical arguments for progressive discussions sake. But like I said, I have no need to debate any of this info. It is what it is, to who and where it matters. The meak and poor shall inherit the earth if they so choose it and understand the deception that lay before them.

And also thanks to those who answered on my behalf. Well said.

So anyways, now that I finally have some minds going here, please continue. I am not asking any trick questions or looking for a huge philosophical answer. Each of us is like an equation. The variables of the equation and individual numbers and attributes are like single lifetimes. I am asking how much you can remember or how far back.

And Wolf please elaborate.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #38
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And also thanks to those who answered on my behalf. Well said.
Hi Rev,

Sorry for jumping in like that.

-Love & Peace
Old 09-27-2008, 02:53 AM   #39
rev
Avalon Senior Member

I was being genuine there Dave. I do appreciate the response.