Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default A video the army doesn't want us to see

Please pass this link on to everyone you know, since the gov't has banned independent press and photo coverage of the war we must take that responsibility on ourselves to publicize the war crimes that are taking place, the rapes and senseless violence that is earning the Us the name of pariah and terrorist worldwide.

If we don't get a handle on our own leaders, the international community will get fed-up and attack America while the troops are overseas.

Please let people know what's going on over there, it almost made me sick watching this and definitely made me ashamed to be an American if this is how my country treats others...we must demand a stop to all the wars. 9/11 was an inside job and terrorism is a myth created by the CIA as a reason for war, we have no business at war anywhere except to line the bank accounts of the elite.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nt_you_to_see/

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 01-13-2010 at 02:33 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

I suppose the only thing we can hope, is not all american servicemen and women have the same sick, disgusting and perverted intentions as those in the movie.

It does make me wonder if they are capable of doing this to their own people, as past reports I have read seem to suggest that, yes, they could and would.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Just to add to this, I do hope our troops are having the same sort of fun.

That was added just incase anyone thought I was being anti american because I am not.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It is abhorrent!! I have no words to describe how i am feeling now, after watching it...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

It only takes a few bad apples to cause people to paint everyone in the military with the same brush . Just like Vietnam all over again many over there are sick and tired of the BS and can see what`s happening and refusing to fight . I`d like to take all the members of the CFR and Trilateral Commission and airlift them to Iraq/Afgahnistan and drop them with out any weapons and see how long they last !
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All.....

Yes, this is absolutely beyond belief!! What happens to morality - decency - or humanity when soldiers go to war? Do their brains turn to mush? Or does 'mob rule' take over? These are supposed to be the protectors of innocence.....yet it seems that 'anything goes and the fun begins' when they think no one is watching.
I know there are many guys there who really DO care and we can't paint them all with the same brush. Many of the guys who get back home have PTSD and I truly sympathize. There is nothing glamorous about war......and there certainly is NEVER any 'win' to be truly proud of. Everyone loses. If you win a battle but lose your humanity then all is lost. Let's hope the PTB bring all our troops home soon. This has gone on long enough!!

This might be of interest to you too...... who does (will) look after you when the troops are away???

Obama gives foreign cops POWER over US citizens !!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread531659/pg1
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

why do all those soldiers agree to do all those things....why throwing a puppy? it looks like for entertainment...this is sick, they are sick ( I do not know if they are already sick when they enroll or the "training" has such an impact...or maybe both)...I remember when I posted a video ( the fragment of which was also in this video, namely the children chasing a military vehicle hoping to get some bottled water from the soldiers), someone here said that i exaggerated, that this is just the army....
Old 01-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #9
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone participating in the war agreed to be there, for whatever reason, be it a job w/good benefits, whatever... they agreed to go.

It is about taking personal responsibility for choices made.

To me, the act of being there is just as atrocious as any act that might be called "sick" in that video (which I will not view), I don't care how one wants to justify it.

I was speaking w/my husband this morning about how we All, at times, make poor choices simply because we con ourselves (ignore = ignorance) into not looking at the real but perhaps hidden implications... from what we eat to how we treat ourselves & others... we've ALL made poor choices, we didn't want to SEE deeply enough but excuse our "druthers".

WAKE UP CALL.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

You will have people like this anywhere in the world and to think the military is

an exception would be naive. I grew up in a neighborhood were children took

pleasure in torturing native wild life, which disgusted me as a child, because

I felt bad even hurting insects an I would always sabotage my moms mouse

traps after I found out what they did lol. The facts are as a person who has first

hand experience in the services, this is not common behavior by far, just an

over exaggeration to demonize the military. I mean come on know use your

better judgement. There isn't much of a difference between them and you.

They both have families and lives and you would be surprised just how many

people in this room are former or current military personnel that I have ran

into.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with you joe2288 ... this doesn't just happen within the military ... yet it is a shocker as soldiers are meant to protect and not harm ... but it is widespread everywhere within this world ... and this is what must conclude ... otherwise ... where does that place us ...
dormant ... stagnant ... still within the muck ...

we need to move from this as a whole ...
awareness ... no longer can we sweep this behavior ... these acts under carpets ... it is time for them to surface ... for all to know and yes ... be disgusted ... be sickened by it ... feel from it what we feel ...

bring forth this awareness to others ... to all ... that is where our power lies ... it is time we stop turning away from these inhumane atrocities ... on others ... on animals and mother nature herself ...

thank you ascendingstarseed for bringing this to light ...
it is time we stop denying this is happening ... whether it be in the military as we've seen here ... or our own backyards ...
time to stand up and say it is enough ...

time for change ...

"the world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing" ... albert einstein

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

You are right that quite often young people, mainly boys, engage in cruelty acts against animals, but most of them 'outgrow" it. It is also true that such acts happen all over the world...but...when they are spotted, the guilty receive some kind of punishment ( at least in some countries)....

PS..now I have realized that the age has nothing to do with that....dog fights come to mind...
Old 01-11-2010, 04:38 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

AscendingStarseed - I'm just getting a blank screen for that link. Do you have a title for it, so I can find it through alternate means?

Thanks.

(Or anyone else? )

Never mind, this may be it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1MazfmZYxw
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #14
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
AscendingStarseed - I'm just getting a blank screen for that link. Do you have a title for it, so I can find it through alternate means?

Thanks.

(Or anyone else? )

Never mind, this may be it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1MazfmZYxw
Me too. I see a 500 internal server error...

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #15
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Me thinks I found it on Youtube. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1MazfmZYxw

--sjkted
Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #16
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Sad to say, but this is business as usual for the armed forces. I just watched a video documentary the other day about the hundreds of thousands of women who were raped first by Soviet troops and then by Allied (US) troops during WWII. This is standard protocol -- there is nothing honorable about war.

--sjkted
Old 01-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder how we are ALL guilty of what is going on over there. aren't we the people, our government? if it's true that 51 percent of our taxes goes to the military, aren't we all involuntarily contributing to this atrocity, this genocide?

we all need to be creative, to find a way that we can stop this. no wonder americans are hated all over the world.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #18
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

avitar
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:18 AM   #19
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

It doesnt matter what one's impulse is to join the military, and it may naively be a good one, but military training is mind control. That simple. Just think about it, sleep deprivation, desensitization and programming people to kill, so what do you expect?
If you look at most serial killers they are ex military, and often childhood animal torturers.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #20
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

What sickens me is how the govt is covering all this up by forbidding the media from show pictures of wounded soldiers or allowing them to cover the ugly side of the war - just the hunky dory parts, "the shock and awe" stuff that looks like a video game. Or to portray how hard they work...

I know not all the soldiers act that way, but behavior like that is enabled by the act of war itself and rape has been a part of war for thousands of years. It happens more than we would like to think and is why many come home with PTSD, because under the hype, hysteria and adrenelin, combined with brain washing and peer pressure situations get out of control. Thats when people do things they regret and innocents get hurt, wounded, maimed, raped or killed. Puppies get thrown...and worse. War turn nice people into monsters.

It's all one big lie and I'm sick of it...people need to know what's going on over there and I'm hoping PA members will send the link out to help wake people up about the reality of war. We turn our youth into killing machines and desensitize them, put'em on prozac and amphetamines then send them out to kill. All the mercury and god knows what in the numerous vaccines the army pumps into soldiers has got to affect them on some level too.

Not to mention the radioactive materials they're being exposed to and how we're irradiating the countryside and the people of Afghanistan and Iraq...next in Yemen. That radioactivity blows up into the atmosphere in dust particles and ends up traveling around the world so we all ingest it. That's why radioactive weapons are illegal...

These are war crimes! Hello!! The international community is getting fed-up too, if you think we won't get attacked like Germany think again...how can we put a stop to these crimes by our own leaders? Most people in the country are against these wars, but the war machine keeps steamrolling on.

This is a nightmare I want to wake up from....now. Still find it hard to believe I volunteered for this...

Please pass this on, here's the link again:
Old 01-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #21
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone who gets in the army for anyreason is contribuiting for this situation.

Gandhi
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #22
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro m.b. View Post
Everyone who gets in the army for anyreason is contribuiting for this situation.

Gandhi
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?
I agree with you wholeheartedly, when I was of an age to enlist the thought of having anything to do with the "business of killing" repulsed me. So the ignorance of youth has nothing to do with it...

Although I do believe many of these kids join the army after being conned by a sweet talking recruiter who made war sound cool, they sit them in front of video games and basically brainwash kids who don't have much hope for a future anyway.

Ultimately it goes back to the psychopaths and criminals who are the PTB...they have made a science out of manipulating people through mind control and social conditioning. They've been programming these kids to go to war for two decades now and there are those that believe it's all leading to AI and cyborgs that are half human, half computer hive minded super freaks...

If we're facing catastrophe maybe 2012 is natures way of flushing all the evil out of the system...sometimes it seems we're on an unsustainable course, that we're on the wrong track in most every way and haven't learned to live in harmony with each other or the planet. We had our chance and didn't learn, so for the planet it's time to start over by thinning out the herd and making us start over...again.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #23
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
What sickens me is how the govt is covering all this up by forbidding the media from show pictures of wounded soldiers or allowing them to cover the ugly side of the war - just the hunky dory parts, "the shock and awe" stuff that looks like a video game. Or to portray how hard they work...

I know not all the soldiers act that way, but behavior like that is enabled by the act of war itself and rape has been a part of war for thousands of years. It happens more than we would like to think and is why many come home with PTSD, because under the hype, hysteria and adrenelin, combined with brain washing and peer pressure situations get out of control. Thats when people do things they regret and innocents get hurt, wounded, maimed, raped or killed. Puppies get thrown...and worse. War turn nice people into monsters.

It's all one big lie and I'm sick of it...people need to know what's going on over there and I'm hoping PA members will send the link out to help wake people up about the reality of war. We turn our youth into killing machines and desensitize them, put'em on prozac and amphetamines then send them out to kill. All the mercury and god knows what in the numerous vaccines the army pumps into soldiers has got to affect them on some level too.

Not to mention the radioactive materials they're being exposed to and how we're irradiating the countryside and the people of Afghanistan and Iraq...next in Yemen. That radioactivity blows up into the atmosphere in dust particles and ends up traveling around the world so we all ingest it. That's why radioactive weapons are illegal...

These are war crimes! Hello!! The international community is getting fed-up too, if you think we won't get attacked like Germany think again...how can we put a stop to these crimes by our own leaders? Most people in the country are against these wars, but the war machine keeps steamrolling on.

This is a nightmare I want to wake up from....now. Still find it hard to believe I volunteered for this...

Please pass this on, here's the link again:
One source I've had for this information is Raed in the Middle http://raedinthemiddle.blogspot.com/. Raed is the infamous Iraqi blogger from when the occupation first started. It was great news to watch in 2002-2003 when this was happening because he would post the truth, the MSM news would have another story, and nearly 2-3 weeks later, the MSM would always end up adopting his story, albeit censoring some of the more shocking details and putting a spin on it.

There are many sources of news like this. We are privileged to have the internet with this type of information. This is what we should be showing to anyone who thinks there might be an iota of purpose to being in the Middle East.

And then there's the issue of profiteering. I also highly recommend the documentary Iraq for Profit (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...r+sale&view=3#). Not only are we totally screwing the Iraqis by destroying their lives, we're also screwing ourselves when you look at the money we're spending and how it's being wasted.

--sjkted
Old 01-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #24
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

actually,

This video makes me ill. I could not continue to watch it.

.... Erase, erase, erase. I am shocked and disgusted.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
actually,

This video makes me ill. I could not continue to watch it.

.... Erase, erase, erase. I am shocked and disgusted.
By erasing the video or closing your eyes you won't make it disappear..unfortunately....as sad as it is, as many people as possible should see it. Only then the might react more strongly to what is happening...

Tags
afghansitan, iraq, war, yemen