Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #101
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

I find that I do not miss church at all. I got married to a man that was married before and therefore, I was told that I was excommunicated......I wonder now if I should call that bishop and tell him what a big favor he had done for me

I find beautiful gregarion music on you tube and it serves its purpose.

I never really believed that my Creator would ban me from a church but it sure did a "head job" for many years. I used to found myself crying more than one occasion due to this. My sisters wedings, funerals etc.......

Thank God..............I'm free at last
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:24 AM   #102
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
It does seem that people who are 'open to all viewpoints and faiths' have a difficult time with someone who enthusiastically follows Jesus.

...but is his [Maxwell's] conclusion really that there is no hope of escaping a tyrannical and corrupt future? Correct me if I'm wrong...but he didn't seem to be too upset by his hopeless verdict. I'm trying to figure that out. What is his escape route?
I appreciate you haven’t studied comparative religion, and therefore you probably don’t know that in some ways Christianity seems to have been worse – but they’re all bad, at least in how they handle the masses. (Unlike you, I see Maxwell as very much a fundamentalist.) Since this is a Jordan Maxwell thread, I believe it would be appropriate to point out how similar fundamentalist and to some extent other conservative Christianity is to Catholicism. For instance, they’re both based on getting people introverted and looking at their “sins” all the time. This is like getting people to spend their day looking at their feet. That way they can’t see where they’re actually going, or who is manipulating them, and how. The truth is, freedom is achieved by facing our weaknesses and our pain. But, only if we do so from a position of feeling OK about ourselves (despite our faults) and empowered. Religions generally seek to ensure that we remain conscious of our weaknesses from a disempowered position. That way we can never heal ourselves of anything whatsoever.

Some Christians, such as 14 Chakras and some others on this thread, manage to re-interpret much of their faith in a more self-empowering way. But they’re a minority.

Another point is that all the rottenness of some of the activities of the Vatican and co. is no doubt in certain ways ideologically based on the Catholic religion. Given the similarities between the Catholic religion and Christian fundamentalism that I claim to have given a rough sketch of, surely Christian fundamentalism could lead to equally negative actions, based on “my way is the only right way.” Maybe it already has, given Dubya’s fundamentalist beliefs.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:09 AM   #103
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

They've distorted Christ consciousness to the maximum (religions) and misinterpreted it. I'm not a biblical expert though and was not raised catholic or Christian.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #104
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I appreciate you haven’t studied comparative religion, and therefore you probably don’t know that in some ways Christianity seems to have been worse – but they’re all bad, at least in how they handle the masses. (Unlike you, I see Maxwell as very much a fundamentalist.) Since this is a Jordan Maxwell thread, I believe it would be appropriate to point out how similar fundamentalist and to some extent other conservative Christianity is to Catholicism. For instance, they’re both based on getting people introverted and looking at their “sins” all the time. This is like getting people to spend their day looking at their feet. That way they can’t see where they’re actually going, or who is manipulating them, and how. The truth is, freedom is achieved by facing our weaknesses and our pain. But, only if we do so from a position of feeling OK about ourselves (despite our faults) and empowered. Religions generally seek to ensure that we remain conscious of our weaknesses from a disempowered position. That way we can never heal ourselves of anything whatsoever.

Some Christians, such as 14 Chakras and some others on this thread, manage to re-interpret much of their faith in a more self-empowering way. But they’re a minority.

Another point is that all the rottenness of some of the activities of the Vatican and co. is no doubt in certain ways ideologically based on the Catholic religion. Given the similarities between the Catholic religion and Christian fundamentalism that I claim to have given a rough sketch of, surely Christian fundamentalism could lead to equally negative actions, based on “my way is the only right way.” Maybe it already has, given Dubya’s fundamentalist beliefs.
How do you know that I haven't studied comparative religion? Have you? You sound a bit presumptuous and condescending. In what ways is Jordan Maxwell a Fundamentalist? I agree with you regarding the similarities between Roman Catholicism and Conservative Christianity. In fact...I believe that Protestantism is nothing more than Reformed Catholicism. The Protestants really are Separated Bretheren. They never strayed far from Mother Church. Martin Luther was a Roman Catholic...and he did not base the Protestant Reformation upon the Teachings of Jesus...as should have been the case. The Christian Church...Protestant or Catholic...has never been based upon the Words of Christ...which are entirely in harmony with the concept of Namaste. Pat Condell says what you have just said...and a lot more...complete with scorn and sarcasm. He does make a lot of sense though...and is quite funny. Viewer discretion advised. Pat is an atheist...and is very irreverent.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 04:21 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:56 AM   #105
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I've studied comparative religion, but that's not really the point at all. (And professional philosophers agree that the underlying concepts behind ancient Asian thought are the equal of cutting edge contemporary Western philosophy in sophistication. So I know you haven't studied Eastern religions in depth because if you had, I believe you'd use quite a different conceptual framework. And yes, I do have a postgrad degree in philosophy, and don't apologise for being who I am or knowing what I happen to know.)

The point is that all religions have primarily operated by using guilt -- which makes people believe they're not worth very much --, and fear -- which is emotionally scarring and paralysing. And Maxwell's proclamation that humanity is doomed is one full-on example of such use of fear. It scars people, if they take it seriously.

The second part of the point is that humanity has by now outgrown religion, at least in the form that it seems to be presented to the masses.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:04 AM   #106
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Well said.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:57 AM   #107
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
thats why I skip it altogether lol

You bring a fresh breeze

to disperse some of the gaseous smog of BS

that itches the senses and sprouts the tears

Its a crazy market

the buzz and the rush

to and fro

snake oil salesmen

Its a crowd of crows

belching trash with truths

for it cannot distinguish

except trash taste better

people love parrots and pats on the head

and the only cry

you hear

is mimicry
???????? and Jabarwocky

Oh Mea Culpa I must be dyslexic!

Baron
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:22 AM   #108
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
???????? and Jabarwocky

Oh Mea Culpa I must be dyslexic!

Baron

nah you're square lol

generation gap I guess

keep calling the bluffs

good work

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-16-2009 at 06:25 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #109
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Just to be clear, I was not calling you a fundamentalist, I was referring to nowheretorun1984 aka chris white. The quotes you gave trying to link Blavatsky to satanism are the same as his. And they are wrong.

I also was not trying to pick a fight, if we we're discussing this over that beer that would be much more clear, I mean nothing personal, despite how it may sound after I type it, the problem with text only communication...

The reason I know you have not read Blavatsky is because you have a negative opinion of her. If you had read her you more then likely wouldn't, and you would certainly know how wrong it is to accuse her of satanism.

Myself... I won't even type the name of the being who you accuse Blavatsky of worshipping, let alone capitalize it. If I thought that this was Blavatskys' goal I would NOT have a high opinion of her.

So I ask why do you think Blavatsky is a con women when you have not read one of her books? She does not tell people what they want to hear (as you say), in fact this is why she is so controversial, because she did just the opposite. Her writings are also heavily sourced with references from many of the ancient greek scholars, and others, not much of what she writes about is her opinion, it is sourced.
She is of course also human, I don't agree with everything she says, and she makes mistakes like anyone else. At times while reading her I questioned her motives, but at the end of the day, her quest for truth and passion for love are what made me know her heart was in the right place.
It is also important to take into account that she was living in the 19th century, which is a whole other world compared to today.

So again I did not label you, if you read my post carefully you will clearly see that, like you I respect anyone elses opinions and choices, but when I see someone making what is cleary false statements about another person I will speak up, and I don't care who it is that is getting mis-quoted. Everyone deserves respect.

If you read her your opinion will change, Isis Unvieled is a good starting point... she doesn't bite and you can of course choose not to believe her, but give her a chance, since you have such a solid opinion of her its only fair to read her works no?

I agree with you about the camelot interviews, not many at all sit well with me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Well, for the beggining thank you for calling me biased christian fundamentalist.

I do not want to pick a fight here, I was just expressing my views but it is not my problem why you are starting with labeling me and putting etiquettes on me. That is the problem with some people, that they never read to the end what someone actually said. I do not acuse you of doing that but you are surely not helping with that attitude. Jordan Maxwell said some interesting things but surely he DID not read the Bible or he read it portionally because I was watching some of his lectures where he started to quote from Bible but when you check what he speak about, there are not those verses in the Bible! Also Jordan tends to tell stories which are preety colored if you know what I mean, he tends to add details or even whole passages to sound more convincible than he really are. Again I am ot acusing him but rather he sounds silly and prepotent sometimes. He does have a portion of real info but also a huge portion of blunt lies mixed with myths and legends.

If you noticed in Camelot interveiws in last year many speakers do not really apreciate some other speakers, why? Maybe because some of the Camelot speaker are full of ****... Truly great info was shared so far on Camelot and I respect all but there are many con artists and others who by their interview want a piece of publicity here.

Madam Blavatsky- basically all her work was of esotheric kind.
Again how do you know that I did not read her works???

I do not have any special opinion about her and her works, I think she was a con woman. Telling the things people would like to hear...

And please do not label me any more here if you want my respect. I did not sunscribe on this forum to insult or be insulted by fast-to-jump-to -conclusion folks. I respect everybody and lay my opinion honestly, if you do not agree with me-fine - you have a right to do so. BUT you do not have a right to insult or letting down others who are not in your line of thinking...that is the thing I DO NOT tolerate.

Peace now?
Beer later

Beren

Last edited by Phtha; 10-16-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #110
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post Baron, some interesting info on Bill there, I didn't know he was ex-scientologist, but it makes sense somehow. Someone pointed out awhile back some interesting things about Bill and Kerrys' names. Bill Ryan.. Orion? And Cassidy, the Sun dance kid... and of course B&K is an acronym for British Knights.. Burger King... There is a resonance there... and the people that push both these red and blue pills are very very crafty, despite all there other misgivings. And they ALWAYS let each other know what they are up too through symbolism. Best to accept all possibilities. And they way they seem to trust some of these 'whistle blowers' just doesn't make sense unless...

I also agree with you about Maxwell. He is most certainly what Icke calls a repeater, and what really shows me that he is dishonest is how he wants all the credit... for info that is so clearly not his own.

Regardless, not everything he talked about was pure bs. I really loved that baseball anology have gave lol, and he has other great ones like that as well. To be fair Maxwell also stated many times himself that he wants people to do there own research on what he presents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Firefly,

Bill & Kerry for some odd reason seem to be very gullible or just too dammed nice for theirs and our own good, with some of the worst out there! Bill Ryan is a former "Scientologist" and now totally against it, must realise the same tricks they use to brainwash their victims, many of these whistle NON blowing snake oil conmen are using the same tricks on them! They really need not to befriend a lot of these people because it destroys impartiality and impartiality is one of the areas Camelot is loosing it on. They must never ever ask their whistle blower if they can ask that question! Have you ever heard a journalist say can I ask that or don't you want to speak about that on camera!!! That's tantamount to taunting and insulting the viewer and letting the fraud off the hook what good is a whistle blower if he does not spill any beans?

Last edited by Phtha; 10-16-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #111
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I think one of the great misunderstandings about Jesus is to put his teachings into a basket or religions . Catholics, Ortodox chruch(Russian,Serbian....),Protestants(anglicans, adventists,baptists,jehovah´s witnesses........)and all others claim that Jesus is theirs!

Jesus is not anybody´s own ,he is his own and he condemned organized religion. All today´s religions on the planet are nothing but a version of Babylonian order of things along with their addition such as spiritualism,horoscopes,tarot,witchcraft,voodoo,ma gic(black and white),shamanism, budism,islam,taoism,hindu,vede.... ALL is same things with different version for particular country and nation and their level of awaredness...

Jesus spoke about each person to be connected to higher source of light-God almighty. You do not need a religion to that. You do not need to follow a man in order to get to God. It is interesting to notice that Jesus actually had a darn difficult time to actually explain people that. They followed him because he healed, gave food, told nice things but they were just following , not actually learning from him. That is why he for couple of times rocked the boat and many left him... Also even his closest friends did not understood him quite clearly even to the end. You see that line when you read New Testament that just a few people actually realised what he was talking about. They were all amazed by miracles and did not see the message he was delivering. In one point he said next things:

All of you can do the same things I did even greater that this!!!

And also after some time he basically said with quite a dissapointment:

How long I am going to suffer you ...you ignorants ( wicked generation)???

We all need to grow up. But many are misleading us on our path. For example Orthodoxymoron said nice conclusion about Maxwell... Maxwell basically said we are doomed but he did not offer a solution... In that moment he looked to me like self satisfied guy when delivered gloom and doom news to all.

I think he was lead astray with his findings and conclusions because I think he was being fed with lies and truths in the same time but over time he fashioned to kinda lean or like the LIE version of reality...

Anyways one of the best quotes I heard in my life was from Alex Collier ´s video- Love that you withold becomes the pain that you carry-

That is very true, very Christ words...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #112
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Nice post Baron, some interesting info on Bill there, I didn't know he was ex-scientologist, but it makes sense somehow. Someone pointed out awhile back some interesting things about Bill and Kerrys' names. Bill Ryan.. Orion? And Cassidy, the Sun dance kid... and of course B&K is an acronym for British Knights.. Burger King... There is a resonance there... and the people that push both these red and blue pills are very very crafty, despite all there other misgivings. And they ALWAYS let each other know what they are up too through symbolism. Best to accept all possibilities. And they way they seem to trust some of these 'whistle blowers' just doesn't make sense unless...

I also agree with you about Maxwell. He is most certainly what Icke calls a repeater, and what really shows me that he is dishonest is how he wants all the credit... for info that is so clearly not his own.

Regardless, not everything he talked about was pure bs. I really loved that baseball anology have gave lol, and he has other great ones like that as well. To be fair Maxwell also stated many times himself that he wants people to do there own research on what he presents.
Those were interesting connections you pointed out Patha that follow on with Bill & Kerry's names! The acronym was also eyebrow lifting!

Yes I agree not everything is BS Max says,you could say that about almost anybody though, however that's the main problem most people don't have the time or inclination to discover the "chaff from the wheat" and so take his word on most things he says,and why wouldn't they? Especially when they don't know otherwise and have taken time or paid to hear factual truth from him.

Wow! Does David Icke also call these people "REPEATERS" toooooo? LOL And there's me thinking I had coined a new phrase for these people! Yes I know its not very original but it makes the point I've been getting loads of kudos messages over the last few months, saying how well the word "REPEATERS" was suited, a really good word to use for such fraudulent repeaters! So I've swiped it in my subconscious! Ah well sorry about that you guys can take the kudos back! LOL.

I had not heard of David Icke using the term before though have not visited his site in a few weeks, but just goes to show we are in the same ball park.Wouldn't want to sound like Maxwell very bothered by who said what first LOL. Still suits the fraudsters REPEATERS! LOL.

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 10-16-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #113
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I think one of the great misunderstandings about Jesus is to put his teachings into a basket or religions . Catholics, Ortodox chruch(Russian,Serbian....),Protestants(anglicans, adventists,baptists,jehovah´s witnesses........)and all others claim that Jesus is theirs!

Jesus is not anybody´s own ,he is his own and he condemned organized religion. All today´s religions on the planet are nothing but a version of Babylonian order of things along with their addition such as spiritualism,horoscopes,tarot,witchcraft,voodoo,ma gic(black and white),shamanism, budism,islam,taoism,hindu,vede.... ALL is same things with different version for particular country and nation and their level of awaredness...
The above statement sounds like it came straight from Blavatsky. She says the same thing about religion and the same thing about the true message of Jesus. Not that I needed to hear it from her, it mirriors my opinion as well... I just thought it ironic is all.

One of my personal favorite quotes from Jesus:

"Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit."
~Jesus - Essene Gospels of Peace
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #114
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"
"Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit."

"

I hadn't read this one before, gratitude. This is a very good piece of scripture that never made it in the official book, because it would stop the book from being used to control people. Those who founded the Vatican and the like wouldn't have wanted that now would they...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #115
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
...God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit."

if this is so

even the dyslexics

would know the Law

by Heart

and all would be fine

Scripture

is pointing to the

Word

within

and serves a purpose

for Spirit Revival

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-16-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

One last comment about Jesus (for now). I very rarely quote scripture...and I don't talk about Jesus very much...yet I am very committed to Christ-likeness. I am venturing into all manner of crazy and uncharted territory here in Avalon (and elsewhere)...for better or for worse...but I don't ever want to venture very far from the Good Shepherd. There are ravenous wolves in this universe (and on the internet)...and I know who to call upon when days are dark.

It's not what you know. It's who you know.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #117
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...but I don't ever want to venture very far from the Good Shepherd. There are ravenous wolves in this universe (and on the internet)...and I know who to call upon when days are dark.

Now that is just brilliant
Old 10-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #118
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One last comment about Jesus (for now). I very rarely quote scripture...and I don't talk about Jesus very much...yet I am very committed to Christ-likeness. I am venturing into all manner of crazy and uncharted territory here in Avalon (and elsewhere)...for better or for worse...but I don't ever want to venture very far from the Good Shepherd. There are ravenous wolves in this universe (and on the internet)...and I know who to call upon when days are dark.

As Americans like to say: YOU NAILED IT !

I posted a copy paste thing from I Corinthians 13- yesterday, about love.
It is on my previous comments on this thread... It speaks loud about the things we were talking and will be talking in the future.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #119
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I would say that is about where I line up as well. Very nicely stated. There is an unseen ever presence that I am conscious of at all times.

Quote:

Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #120
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
if this is so

even the dyslexics

would know the Law

by Heart

and all would be fine

How many listen to the still small voice in their heart?

Jesus was the Living Word. God's Word is Life itself.

Books and letters mean different things to different people. It is the spirit behind the words that most miss. This is what it is all about, the spirit, not the books.

God's word is found within, and if a particular book helps someone connect to the Living Word within, then it is of benefit to them for that reason. If a particular book does not help someone become independent of the book, but rather makes them dependent on it rather than connected to their own still small voice within, then it is not a good book for them.

Always the spirit, the outer stuff can only help us if we are willing to connect to the truth that is already their written for us in our heart in the Now.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:35 PM   #121
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

14Chakras said it right, it is in all of us but we don't listen, we reject the light, after all... we have the free will to do so if we choose...
Today we are taught only to think with brain (polarity) rather then heart (unity). This is not metaphorical, we really can think with either the heart or the brain.
Some need scriptures, others need art, some need to be with nature, we all need catalyst of one type it seems. Those that reach a certain point, no matter the path, will no longer need anything because of a KNOWING that grows within form the heart.
The spiritual rebirth of man, what all religions are really about at the core...
an infinite number of paths that lead to 1 place.

Quote:
if this is so

even the dyslexics

would know the Law

by Heart

and all would be fine

Last edited by Phtha; 10-17-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:01 AM   #122
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Ye there is a time

for the Soul

to toss out the Books

when the Word within is crisp clear

and not some still small voice

indistinguishable from the whispers of Mind

the Old Testament foretold about the Word made flesh

which would come and walk with Man

the Word of Life came and He spoke about the Scripture

which He constantly quoted and descended to fulfill

Verily God can also compile Books
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #123
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this was as long as a movie, except it had no substance. He claims he’s here to deliver important information and that he’s protected by powerful benevolent beings, but at the same time he fears telling the masses what they need to know...hmm. He tells people to research their own truths but he provides nothing but stories of his own life.

Almost anyone can come up with interesting theories, but, so far there is no one confirming their facts. I just see people promoting fear. Why are these ET’s using cowards and the un-organized to get their messages out? Some of these whistleblowers seem to be enjoying the attention and appear to be too comfortable in their skins when telling these shocking tales. This type of stuff is way too important (If true) for single individuals to have and leaves plenty of room for skepticism when their evidence is lacking. Is this what the ET’s wanted? Or what the TPTB wanted? I resonate with many things concerning ascension, NWO, aliens and the like. But first it has to be filtered thru my logical reasoning. I would love to believe in many things, and I want to stand for the truth…but where is it?

There’s a saying “stand for something or fall for anything”. The problem is… what do you stand for? And it doesn’t help if everyone else around you is just sitting and watching.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #124
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I find Jordan Maxwell interesting and have listened to past interviews so chose not to listen to this one because I didn't see where it would be any different.

I feel sorry for this man. He is a brilliant researcher but I don't see where he has peace of mind or faith that comes from being connected to Christ Consciousness.

Irrespective of how bad it is on the planet... and is going to get worse because we are literally in the last days for these next 3 years plus, the grays have millions of hybrids ready to take over the planet after the superwave hits.. and the illuminati are under control of the greys... that reality can be depressing.

However, Astralwalker gave us another option. An option that includes spiritual evolution and transcendence. This planet is ready to undergo some major changes and will likely end up in the Milky Way Galaxy. Jordon focused on symbols and how those in elitist groups communiate to one another... but even they are controlled by negative alien forces.

However, I suspect Jorden's negative attitude is due to the possibility that he has bought into the hybrid takeover by the greys... or that the planet is going to be dramatically altered by the superwave, quakes and such. Also, his health is not the best and that takes its toll on someone as well.

When we listen to Bob Dean he tells us we are getting help from upstairs (the more positive ETs are helping). He also tells us that there are a number of ET groups all with different agendas. The greys, reptilians and Nordics are the negative group that want this planet and its resources (including humans) for themselves. The Nordic are grey hybrids that look most like humans. I don't trust any of them as they have their own agenda and it is not to further humankind.. that is why there is such secrecy and is also likely the reason for the symbolic language that Jordan researched. They need to communicate with each other but don't want the rest of us knowing what they are up to.

Meanwhile, real space wars are going on over our heads as they battle as to who is going to control the human race and the earth. Subsequently, I think Stargate SG I was far more real then the general public could ever even possibly imagine.

Irrespective of all of the bad news I've not given up on the human race. I now know for a fact that humans have been time traveling all over the place and on other planets. We just need to integrate this greater reality into our normal waking consciousness and move forward to own what belongs to us.. our human spirit.

Last edited by Carol; 10-21-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #125
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm presently interested in the possibility that what we are mostly dealing with here on Earth is a Sirius A Human vs Sirius B Human (and Sirius C Human?) Civil War...with the Sirius B Humans under Demonic Draconian control. Or...could Sirius C be Nibiru? Could Nibiru be the source of the reps and greys? I'm trying to develop a hypothesis which is fairly simple and fairly close to home. My belief is that 90% of what we hear regarding aliens and ufo's is total bs. The real truth may be too upsetting and disruptive. I'm also toying with the possibility that the greys are really a type of reptilian...and that the native reptilians and greys may not be the big problem. Are they being used by the Dracs? I continue to think that any 'Earth Changes' would be an act of God...the wrong God. I'm also wondering if our solar system is directly related to the Sirius system. Is our sun really Sirius C? Are we facing the expansion of a Draconian/Human Theocracy? Is this the New World Order? Does Maxwell think this is a done deal? I'm thinking that the real story is a composite of a lot of stories. I don't think anyone is telling the straight story presently. I think Alex Collier knows...but he knows better than to say. Think Sirius A, B, C Humans...and think Giza Intelligence. I don't have the answers...but I'm very, very curious. If you're curious too...take a look at this: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...234#post178234

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.