Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Difference in time

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing differences in time..

Today at 1130 I went to have a look at my birds ( I have chickens and ducks ) this is a usual way for me to get some time away from design, the phone and lol the wife. It usuall takes me about 15 mins to go see them , check them and return, usually the time for a smoke.

Today it took 45 mins and no different in what i did, except light my fag 3 times.

Strange but just one of them things i suppose...

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Difference in time

I assume it was a regular cigarette - or was it "enhanced" with some extra natural goodness ?

:Lol:

Seriously, yes this is happening a lot. The way you experience linear time if very much dependant on your state/level of conciousness.

What were you thinking when you were out there "communing"

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else seeing differences in time..

Today at 1130 I went to have a look at my birds ( I have chickens and ducks ) this is a usual way for me to get some time away from design, the phone and lol the wife. It usuall takes me about 15 mins to go see them , check them and return, usually the time for a smoke.

Today it took 45 mins and no different in what i did, except light my fag 3 times.

Strange but just one of them things i suppose...

Ammit
I feel the acceleration of conciousness for sure.I also notice a continuous linking with others thoughts.I guess a better way to say it ,is linking with the universal conciousness,conciously.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Umm, beyonce erm schematics and what to have for lunch. probably..
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

All pretty stress free stuff. I guess you are pretty relaxed out there right? The mind free to wander - yet perhaps centred enough to not necessarily attach too much to any of the thoughts that come and go.

Sounds like meditation to me That can mess with time. I meditated for what I felt like 5 or 6 minutes today, yet 20 real ones sneaked past

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #6
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Difference in time

If you think that is interesting wait until 2012, when time stops and the Earth shifts. Suspended animation - and Earthquakes galore - 72 hours of darkness and photon fun - Of course this is just a theory - I wonder how time will be when it hits zero - flatline - A new Golden Age on a new Earth? Will the 3D thinkers get to watch the rubble while others ascend?

I have also noticed the time consciousness changes as each year passes.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I met a guy today who's on my wavelength and since I enjoyed my time I thought that it must have been up to an hour of talking to him, turns out it was hardly 30 minutes.

Upside down huh?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed that time either slows down or speeds up. It varies on what I'm doing. When I'm working, it speeds up. When I'm relaxing, it slows down.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

My experience with time that seems odd occurs mostly during the night. We have a clock that chimes the hours, and also gives one chime for the half hour. So, I wake up and it's dark and I eventually hear one chime. So I think to myself that it's either half-past midnight, or it's 1:00am, or it's 1:30am. I decide to stay awake and count the next time it chimes.
I will guarantee that I don't doze off, but yet, I hear that clock give one solitary chime each half hour, five times in a row.

Obviously I must have dozed off - at least that's what I tell myself.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:35 AM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
If you think that is interesting wait until 2012, when time stops and the Earth shifts. Suspended animation - and Earthquakes galore - 72 hours of darkness and photon fun - Of course this is just a theory - I wonder how time will be when it hits zero - flatline - A new Golden Age on a new Earth? Will the 3D thinkers get to watch the rubble while others ascend?

I have also noticed the time consciousness changes as each year passes.
surial ... i smiled when i seen you post this ... i am not certain about earthquakes or three days of darkness and such ... but i have experienced a few times of the feeling of when time will stop and the shifting of the earth ...

and it is ... it IS suspended animation ... better than any disney ride i've ever been on!

for lack of appropriate adjectives i will describe it as very very cool ... everything does stop ... zero time ... so so cool ...

have you felt it surial?
has anyone else?

consciousness speeding up as the years have gone by ... i haven't been able to wear a watch in four years as doing so completely threw my system out of sync ... couldn't stand it ...

i no longer have a concrete sense of time anymore ... sometimes when i get up in the morning ... it takes me ten minutes to discern what day it is ... and if it is actually morning ...

driving i no longer know how i get from point a to point b ... can't recall stop signs or lights ... somehow i multi-task that along with being somewhere else simutaneously ... always is it a safe drive ...

consciousness accelerating ... sometimes i experience it by way of movement tenfold ... i.e. driving ... running/flowing water ... on elevators/escalators ... anywhere that i experience movement ... i seem to go with it ... many times i end up in another time place ... always into the future ... it's like i get pulled through this dimension ... this too is very cool ...

once there ... it takes me a bit to find my bearings ... try to feel where the heck i am ... it does all come rather quickly though ... then i'm back in 3d ...

when i get up in the middle of the night ... always will it be 2:22 ... 3:33 ... 5:55 ... never any other time anymore ... i'm waiting for the clock to tell me it's 6:66 or 7:77 ...

once i got used to it ... now i love time accelerating ... just go with the flow ... be open ... be flexible ...

better than disney i say ...

and no ... no alcohol or substance abuse related to these experiences ... in case someone was ... wondering ...

time's flying ... believe that is what we're meant to be doing ... flying from the old ... into the new ...

what a ride ...
what a rush ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's odd that when I settle down to take a nap, the time seems to peel away like layers. I can recall setting my alarm and going to sleep and waking up wondering where the time had gone. I must have been in quite a deep sleep or perhaps I lost time due to some odd occurrence. This has happened more frequently and it's a good topic to discuss because I've noticed others remark about the speed of time. They are noticing it too.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
My experience with time that seems odd occurs mostly during the night. We have a clock that chimes the hours, and also gives one chime for the half hour. So, I wake up and it's dark and I eventually hear one chime. So I think to myself that it's either half-past midnight, or it's 1:00am, or it's 1:30am. I decide to stay awake and count the next time it chimes.
I will guarantee that I don't doze off, but yet, I hear that clock give one solitary chime each half hour, five times in a row.
Obviously I must have dozed off - at least that's what I tell myself.

Brinty,sounds like you have already ascended.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:28 AM   #13
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Difference in time

Here lately my days are flying by like someone flipping through a deck of cards. I have to literally sometimes sit down and go within myself to comprehend what time it is. I sit down with my coffee in the morning. Before you know it, two hours passes by.

It could be that the comprehension of culture learned is being thrown back to the source. This may explain the feeling of time moving fast. We are a hologram. Our lessons and explorations are being processed which also includes the knowledge, wisdom and lessons gained through past lives from the last 26,000 years. As we reach closer to oneness, we are preparing for the shift of consciousness in the next age. When separateness is gone. Time will stop and then we will press the reset button.

We will still have our uniqueness, but we will also start a new clock. As in nature, everything explodes, implodes, and then creates a new cycle. I believe this will also happen in time and consciousness. After the shift we may obtain new abilities that relate to this new connection and ascension. Such as levitation, telepathy, and mind over matter. Time will be conceived from a higher understanding after the ascension.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:21 AM   #14
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I'm currently reading John Gribbin's Schrodinger's Kittens and the Search for reality - Solving the Quantum Mysteries.

What I'm reading is making it easier to understand and accept the concept of multiple dimensions. Also I can come to grips with the fact that everything has already happened and we are looking at reality wrongly.

I'll just quote one point:

"The Lorentz transformation tells us that time stands still for an object moving at the speed of light. From the point of view of the photon, of course, it is everything else is rushing past at the speed of light. And under such extreme conditions, the Lorentz-Fitzgerald contraction reduces the distance between all objects to zero. You can either say that time does not exist for an electromagnetic wave, so that it is everywhere along its path (everywhere in the Universe) at once; or you can say that distance does not exist for an electromagnetic wave, so that it 'touches' everything in the Universe at once."

This could explain the concept of when we are in a higher vibratory state, we only have to think of being somewhere, and KAPOW! we're there. I can't wait to try that out.

Care to hold my hand futureyes as we head for the great beyond?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #15
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, yeah feeling alot of what you're all posting too...

i've been eating flakes of gold [im serious] and this seems to have kicked off time-travel for me even more than was happening already .....

the gold flakes was just an idea of mine.
and they're really quite cheap on ebay / goldscrap;

anyway, the other evening I drove to london to see my godson...
driving down a dark street that i know well, no cars, nothing.....then ALL OF A SUDDEN, like out of time, there's car next to me, in fact almost crashing into me but driving parallel with me....London being what it is these days i lock all the doors and resolve not to stop for anything, especially a bad driver in a time-slip. also I lived there long enough to know that you're be seconds form death by knife wielding maniac if you get out the car.
but that car wasn't there, and then it was.

.....the gold flakes seem to work well in meditation......and I hold silver while I meditate. don't know why, I just got into it.
in fact, best is if you lie down and put the silver on your forehead and it seems to activate the pineal by transferring heat from it....and you doze off into an out-of-time-trance

of course, what i really want is monatomic or colloidal gold, but i looked into making that and i need a lab. I suppose i could buy some, I've not looked into that yet as I'm skint now.... so, anyway, i thought, well, lets chew some flakes [tiny tiny amounts] and direct the body to break it up as small as it can.....and it does do 'something'

the colloidal silver however, is days away as I have just ordered some silver wire.

hmm......I've become a metal head!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #16
Mudança
Avalon Senior Member

I have had many instances of intense deja-vu. I literally have to stop in my tracks and consider if I'm even awake.

I've found myself questioning the way we generally perceive time.
The kind of time that we use as a reference point is simply a measurement of motion. Before watches we had sundials, and these measure the passage of light throughout the day as the Earth and Sun proceed in their orbits.

I don't think many people consider "real" time as something separate. Something which varies depending on the certain forces in a given area/portion of Space.

For instance, in the "time" it takes for the passing of a second on a watch here, an infinity of time may have passed somewhere else.

So if we're seeing a shift in the vibrational energies of our solar system, it wouldn't be inconceivable to find that some form of time distortion may result.

Does anyone understand what I mean, or have I lost the plot
Mudança is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Difference in time

Quote:
I'm currently reading John Gribbin's Schrodinger's Kittens and the Search for reality - Solving the Quantum Mysteries.

What I'm reading is making it easier to understand and accept the concept of multiple dimensions. Also I can come to grips with the fact that everything has already happened and we are looking at reality wrongly.

I'll just quote one point:

"The Lorentz transformation tells us that time stands still for an object moving at the speed of light. From the point of view of the photon, of course, it is everything else is rushing past at the speed of light. And under such extreme conditions, the Lorentz-Fitzgerald contraction reduces the distance between all objects to zero. You can either say that time does not exist for an electromagnetic wave, so that it is everywhere along its path (everywhere in the Universe) at once; or you can say that distance does not exist for an electromagnetic wave, so that it 'touches' everything in the Universe at once."

This could explain the concept of when we are in a higher vibratory state, we only have to think of being somewhere, and KAPOW! we're there. I can't wait to try that out.

Care to hold my hand futureyes as we head for the great beyond?
i'm with you brinty ...

to infinity ... and beyond!!!

"KAPOW!"

brinty ... i actually believe we're not that far off with this ...

this type of travel has been on my mind for weeks now ... can't seem to let it go ... how to do this ... hmm ...

when i figure it out ... i'll contact you ... we'll travel together ... hand in hand ... do you want to lead or shall i ...

phenominal newness in store for us soon ... already so much is evolving ...
we're in it now ... and it is SO exciting ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If I might add, time is so fast that I often don't even notice the days. They all feel the same to me and I can't even remember the dates or I don't bother because the next day will be by in only a few hours.

Perhaps it's my job and schedule. Third shift is really strange when you think of it. You're not quite working on Monday or Tuesday. You're working the transition from Monday night into Tuesday morning.

However, I have become quite adept at time management when i do have the time to manage. I can do more things with the time I have and accomplish them. The only problem is that menial tasks such as laundry, washing dishes and preparing meals get neglected. Gotta find that balance again.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #19
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I'm absolutely convinced that time is going faster. As a kid I couldn't wait for the weekend to come around. Now, a month seems to pass quicker than a week used to. In conversation with my wife today I mentioned our new neighbors' dinner party of a few months ago. She looked at me with despair and said that it was actually over two years ago.

I didn't argue, as she often gets thing wrong and I didn't want to embarrass her by pointing out her errors. The fact that they had a daughter after they moved in and she is now two years old, just proves what I'm saying - that the years are passing quicker and quicker.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #20
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes, neither of us will lead the other - we'll march boldly into the future side by side - although, KAPOW! might be more like a train ride with jet assisted acceleration.

WHEEEEEEEE! Bring it on.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:10 AM   #21
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Futureyes, neither of us will lead the other - we'll march boldly into the future side by side - although, KAPOW! might be more like a train ride with jet assisted acceleration.

WHEEEEEEEE! Bring it on.
IM with brinty and future eyes on this one
WWWOOOEEEEEEEEEEE.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Brinty, Futureyes, this kind of instantly travelling, this concept of “just think of being somewhere else” and you’re already there, is something which I’ve been visualising for a long time ago, even before the shift of my own consciousness which occurred 7-8 years ago.

At the beginning, and unfortunately still until the present time, many seem to laugh when I present the concept of “beaming” (I use this word only while explaining the concept to other people who do not really grasp what’s going on).

But...I just knew then and I know today, that this is possible and that we’ll be able to accomplish this one day...

I for example am very good when it comes to anticipate the time remaining when I do something, no matter what.

When I drive for example, almost in an instant I know when I will arrive to the point B. Somehow, I consider all what could happen (accidents, traffic holdups etc.) and no matter how far I must drive, I usually get the right time of arrival...Like I would get all this informations from my higher self, floating above the streets and telling me what’s going on...

I feel a very big inner pressure to expand my consciousness, and I somehow “know” that this is related to time. Not the linear time, but TIME.
And that makes me feel at the present, that I’m just in a kind of state of lack of time.

I feel that the linear time is too slow for me and my perceptions during the last few months. And it is getting worster...

Aahh, pretty weird to express these feelings in words . I hope you can follow my thoughts. Any suggestions or similar experiences?

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #23
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky, the concept of instant location to anywhere in the Universe is mentioned numerous times in Dolores Cannons books specifically The Custodians and Between Death and Life.

The last one is available as a free download from the Avalon Library at

http://projectavalon.net/joomla/

Just scroll down till you come to Channelled Works on the right hand side. It should be the first entry.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Malletzky, the concept of instant location to anywhere in the Universe is mentioned numerous times in Dolores Cannons books specifically The Custodians and Between Death and Life.

The last one is available as a free download from the Avalon Library at

http://projectavalon.net/joomla/

Just scroll down till you come to Channelled Works on the right hand side. It should be the first entry.
Thanks Brinty, I'll check this...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #25
lawlessline

Just having kids can mess with your time in years. Where did it all go. I think I have a hole in my clock pocket.

But time is changing, the season aren(t as they were, so that can mess with the biological clock inside?