Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

Default John Lear

My favorite interviewed, one of the most positive pple I have listedned to, and my favorite phrases:

"as far as planet X ... that's based on 65 years listening to ********"

"in 20-12, you can look back and say, John Lear, on April 2nd, 2008, said it was all ********"

Lets hope so, right ?

comments anyone? I really like John Lear's charisma and I would love to see him join in, in project Avalon, but I guess he's not really believing it'll go down

though his inside scoops rock!
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Lear is pretty well informed but like everything else, you never know. Looks like he means well in his interviews. My opinion...I think he's one of the good guyz. I checked you your website..Great stuff. I'm a photographer myself and just put up my site about a month ago. So Cheers.
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advocate Of Truth View Post
. I checked you your website..Great stuff. I'm a photographer myself and just put up my site about a month ago. So Cheers.
Yes, your website is excellent

i wish i was an artisian
i have some stuff locked in my head
that needs an artist to eXpress it for me

brightest blessings
i am
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

hey thanks, the website is more like an introduction, since, if we get to form communities, and everyone does his or her share, I think it's important to be able to lay one's soul and inner self out there, being in here.

I feel asif I need to know to people I'll be cooperating with, on a personal basis as well, not just their skills. Skills you can learn, it's the attitude I wanna know as well.

greets

ps, feel free to share your inner self, i'll be more then happy to read and get to know everyone in here
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

He always seems to have an opinion on most things, but never speaks on something he is not aware of. Gives him a real feal of sincerity. I still however like to take in his thoughts without believing them or not, at the end of the day you never know.

I dont think it would be impossible to get him to come visit this forum, he does wander the internet quite a bit. If he doesnt show up here, then you can find him here :- http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi - Open Minds Forum. He has his own little section where he does visit on a fairly regular basis and adds his opinions to posts made within, sometimes to peoples dismay.. hehe but thats the way he is. If he doesnt agree, you'll know about it
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I totally agree with aware belguim comments about spending some time getting to know a bit more about memebers of the forum...if we are at some stage going to be coming together physically to take things into action then we have to let the trust build and the flavour of peeps characters show thru...TRUST is going to be the key word from this point forth, so come on folks, lets add friends..message privately...arrange to meet up where poss, and do this NOW before this site goes totally crazy with numbers swelling...

If we can continue to create well defined clearly structured threads then follow thru with suggested research or other links, then keep our friend list informed..we will soon be feeling alot more united and focussed on our group/individual intent....
Looking forward to emails from ya all LOL!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #7
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Lear seems to have a great deal of inside info.

However, I do not buy "aliens on the dark side of the moon", nor on every planet in this solar system.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #8
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Lear seems to have a great deal of inside info.

However, I do not buy "aliens on the dark side of the moon", nor on every planet in this solar system.

Some things are hard to swallow. Your scepticism is warranted. I think it was Richard Hoagland who stated "The lie is different on every level."

I think it behooves us all to keep that in mind. There are some very suspicious activities going on concerning the moon though. Common sense tell us that. The reason we keep open minds is so that we are never caught off-guard. Its a good way to be.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #9
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"The J-Rods and the Grays... those guys are just cybernetic organisms... Their job is to see if this farm, (I used to call it an experiment, it's not an experiment -- it's a farm, a soul farm) if things are going along fine. I used to think it was evil. It's not. We're just developing and those guys, the Grays, are just here monitoring, seeing everything's going OK. They pick up kids when they're 3 to 4; they pick them up when they're 7 to 8; then once they're 13 to be sure everything's OK. That's all their job is.

Project Camelot: Genetic manipulation, in other words, upgrading the race.

John Lear: Right now we're arrogant murderers, thieves, you know, and we learn to grow out of it. When we grow out of that we'll be able to go and play with everybody else in the universe, which is a great big wonderful place." ~John Lear
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 AM   #10
aearion&manwathiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Some things are hard to swallow. Your scepticism is warranted. I think it was Richard Hoagland who stated "The lie is different on every level."

I think it behooves us all to keep that in mind. There are some very suspicious activities going on concerning the moon though. Common sense tell us that. The reason we keep open minds is so that we are never caught off-guard. Its a good way to be.
I agree...
The reason why we keep an open mind is so that we dont render ourselves into stagnation of thought and mind-melds. This applies to Lears' comments on Planet X - how can we know that his information is 100% correct, and the lie on his level, so to speak, is exactly that? We cannot simply discount Zechariah Sitchens translations of the sumerian scripts (even though it is interpretation - but what isnt?) because Such and Such said so. We should ultimately give attention and credit to every persons research, because that is what forums like this are all about - trying to wade through (dis)information and paint some sort of Grand Picture - or the map book of the times.

I think there is some truth that the Vatican has interpreted and used the "conspiracy" information to there advantage - after all the Catholic Churchs agendas seems to have always been based on fear-mongering to keep its populace under thumb. This doesnt mean that Planet X is BS, it simply means the idea has a facet which could now be a misrepresentation of the whole.

There hasnt been too much conjecture about the Hollow Earth theory either, but that doesn't mean the theory is flawed. Sometimes we are confronted with ideas which are so heavily entrenched, because we never thought to question it - like the cycles and number of the planets in our Solar System, or the structure of a planet, it seems beyond our capacity to comprehend right now (considering there are still many people who vehemently deny the existence of ET and ufos, despite the quantitive amount of evidence) So how can we deny another level of information as well? Have we reached our capacity for truth? I dont think so. Im with Hiram - keep an open mind. As soon as you get too comfortable with an idea - change your perspective, and you will be surprised what new information you will attract.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #11
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

he's quite amazing! he is "EMPIRE"!

he knows everything.

especially the holograms, the moon bases and the golden sky are very interesting.

I wished he would show us a video or something about the holograms, it would be quite shocking if the US really has such things, because then we cant believe anything anymore in the news.

total infowar!

indeed it would be very important to disclose this technique if it really exists, imagine what the bearer of this weapon could do!

our whole world would change.

P.S. I love the way he laughs
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #12
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
he's quite amazing! he is "EMPIRE"!

he knows everything.

especially the holograms, the moon bases and the golden sky are very interesting.

I wished he would show us a video or something about the holograms, it would be quite shocking if the US really has such things, because then we cant believe anything anymore in the news.

total infowar!

indeed it would be very important to disclose this technique if it really exists, imagine what the bearer of this weapon could do!

our whole world would change.

P.S. I love the way he laughs
I belive that on some issues John Lear is absolutely "dead on"
and on some abslolutely "way of" not even in the "ballpark" ,the holograms is one where´s hes not even in the ballpark.

King Lear, please take a look at this short clip and give me your take on it.
In my book this is the hatschling to AURORA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsMli570K8

GoingToFast Sweden
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #13
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
I belive that on some issues John Lear is absolutely "dead on"
and on some abslolutely "way of" not even in the "ballpark" ,the holograms is one where´s hes not even in the ballpark.
Holograms are real and have been in use for at least 20 years. They are used to project images that contain heat, light and sound. They hide some of our most important secret air bases including the new Area 51. They can project solid moving, totally realistic images onto thin air. The government is very sensitive about holographic information getting into the public domain as many upcoming threats, including fake attacks by "aliens from outer space" use advanced holographic technology

Quote:
King Lear, please take a look at this short clip and give me your take on it.
In my book this is the hatschling to AURORA.

GoingToFast Sweden
This is footage of the D-21 drone mounted on top of M-21 (60-6940) (modified A-12). The D-21's were Marquardt powered ramjets that would be released in flight from the M-21 and remotely flown over Russia and China to take pictures.

The crash at the end of the video was on July 30, 1966 over the Pacific Ocean near Pt. Mugu. It was the fourth launch and the front attach point failed to release. It broke off destroying the mothship's right rudder, right engine nacelle and most of the out wing panel. The Blackbird tumbled out of control into the Pacific. Both Lockheed Chief Test Pilot Bill Park and backseater Ray Torick successfully bailed out. But Torick was unfamiliar with how to inflate the life vest and drowned. The drone was tranferred to B-52's and never flew again on a Blackbird.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #14
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Holograms are real and have been in use for at least 20 years. They are used to project images that contain heat, light and sound. They hide some of our most important secret air bases including the new Area 51. They can project solid moving, totally realistic images onto thin air. The government is very sensitive about holographic information getting into the public domain as many upcoming threats, including fake attacks by "aliens from outer space" use advanced holographic technology

This is footage of the D-21 drone mounted on top of M-21 (60-6940) (modified A-12). The D-21's were Marquardt powered ramjets that would be released in flight from the M-21 and remotely flown over Russia and China to take pictures.

The crash at the end of the video was on July 30, 1966 over the Pacific Ocean near Pt. Mugu. It was the fourth launch and the front attach point failed to release. It broke off destroying the mothship's right rudder, right engine nacelle and most of the out wing panel. The Blackbird tumbled out of control into the Pacific. Both Lockheed Chief Test Pilot Bill Park and backseater Ray Torick successfully bailed out. But Torick was unfamiliar with how to inflate the life vest and drowned. The drone was tranferred to B-52's and never flew again on a Blackbird.
John . I do not disagree with you on the fact that the hologram technology does exist, i believe that this technology is fully operational and is being used in the war in Iraq and also in other parts of the world .
But the idea of hologram airplanes flying into "wily-coyote cutouts" in both the towers is absolutely ridiculous. It is much more difficult to remotely fly thees holograms and making them hit dead-center into the wily-coyote cutouts, than it is to remotely fly real physical airplanes and smacking them anywhere on the buildings.

I believe that what we are seeing in this short clip is the first TESTBED in the in the Aurora-program. As I understand it the Aurora was supposed to be the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird, a high speed high altitude reconnaissance vehicle , and that is the description of the D-21 drone. My point is that this is not a drone, that's a cover up, this is the first testbed in the program .And is´nt it a coincidence that this "DRONE" is mounted on Auroras predecessor the SR-71 Blackbird.
I believe that the Aurora is not a myth, the program existed but was cancelled in the early days, it was cancelled in favor of the Haunehaube vehicles, why spend billions of Dollars on Aurora when they allready had the Haunehaube that could go "zingedyzang" around the Aurora when she was going full throttle and then "swisch" leave hear in it´s wake.
The Haunehaubes exist and the succesor to them is the flying triangles and this technology is managed by the Jesuit family in the NWO-Mafia and they are operated out of Ireland (wild guessing)

John Lear, sir.
There are some people who say that you have done a great disservice to the Truth Movement when it comes to the hologram debacle, they are completely wrong .
You sir have done a great service to the Truth Movement, just the fact that a person of your stature is standing on our side on the barricades in the line of fire, that alone is bringing the movement forward. Although we disagree on the holograms, don't think of me as your enemy, I am your friend.
Sincerely:
BjörnOve Ivarsson Sweden. Proud member of the Project Camelot Round Table.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 PM   #15
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
John . I do not disagree with you on the fact that the hologram technology does exist, i believe that this technology is fully operational and is being used in the war in Iraq and also in other parts of the world .
But the idea of hologram airplanes flying into "wily-coyote cutouts" in both the towers is absolutely ridiculous. It is much more difficult to remotely fly thees holograms and making them hit dead-center into the wily-coyote cutouts, than it is to remotely fly real physical airplanes and smacking them anywhere on the buildings.
That is because you are limiting your thinking to technology you are familiar with. If you want to understand how it works you have to place your mind where technology might be in 50 years.

While you might find the technology ridiculous, that is exactly what your are supposed to think. I would guess that they used a beam weapon for the Wily Coyote cutout and a space based orbiting molecular disassociation weapon for the towers. But this is because I am used to thinking many years ahead and I have access to information that you do not.

You remind me of the fellow that was complaining because I said holograms contained sound. He said "Well did they have a truck that went down the street with speakers on them for the sound and how did they string out the wire?"

Quote:
I believe that what we are seeing in this short clip is the first TESTBED in the in the Aurora-program. As I understand it the Aurora was supposed to be the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird, a high speed high altitude reconnaissance vehicle , and that is the description of the D-21 drone.
No sorry, Aurora was at least 110 feet in length. Bob Lazar saw it on the ramp at Groom Lake and watched it take off once. The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China.

Quote:
My point is that this is not a drone, that's a cover up, this is the first testbed in the program .
Sorry, that is the D-21 drone. Remember that this film was taken in 1966 and Aurora didn't fly until the latter part of the 1980's. It is unlikely that Lockheed was testing a 'advanced concept' that took them over 20 years to produce. No, after the Blackbird program came the F-19 and F-117A. The F-19 was produced for the Navy and F-117A for the Air Force. The Aurora got its initial funding in the early 80's.

Quote:
And is´nt it a coincidence that this "DRONE" is mounted on Auroras predecessor the SR-71 Blackbird.
No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there.

Quote:
I believe that the Aurora is not a myth, the program existed but was cancelled in the early days, it was cancelled in favor of the Haunehaube vehicles, why spend billions of Dollars on Aurora when they allready had the Haunehaube that could go "zingedyzang" around the Aurora when she was going full throttle and then "swisch" leave hear in it´s wake.
The Haunehaubes exist and the predecessors to them is the flying triangles and this technology is managed by the Jesuit family in the NWO-Mafia and they are operated out of Ireland (wild guessing)
The Aurora was not a myth. Secret aircraft are operated out of Ireland. There is no NWO.

Quote:
John Lear, sir.
There are some people who say that you have done a great disservice to the Truth Movement when it comes to the hologram debacle, they are completely wrong .
You sir have done a great service to the Truth Movement, just the fact that a person of your stature is standing on our side on the barricades in the line of fire, that alone is bringing the movement forward. Although we disagree on the holograms, don't think of me as your enemy, I am your friend.
Sincerely:
BjörnOve Ivarsson Sweden. Proud member of the Project Camelot Round Table.
Thanks Bjorne and the only reason we disagree on holograms is that you have not had the advantage of technical briefings I have had.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #16
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs down Re: John Lear

so then... did these rapidly flying figures possibly assist in the holographic planes?

@ :13 sec.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oucMth...eature=related

@:45 sec.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRqAi...eature=related
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #17
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Mr Lear, how much for the official tin foil hat ?
I want one!

Maybe U could sell them signed

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #18
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
I want one!

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com

$20 including personal autograph and ground shipping.

There are only 600 left.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #19
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Well if this is true...

It would be an honor !

Permission to private message U for payment and details ?

Frank.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #20
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Well if this is true...

It would be an honor !

Permission to private message U for payment and details ?

Frank.
Yes.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #21
GoingToFast
Banned

"The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China."

How did they get the engines running on the "drone" when it was mounted on the B-52, as you can see below it had to go over M 3 to fire up, it had to be one hell of a B-52.

"No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there."

The SR-71 and the A-12 practicly are the same vehicle, get a grip man.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #22
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
"The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China."

How did they get the engines running on the "drone" when it was mounted on the B-52, as you can see below it had to go over M 3 to fire up, it had to be one hell of a B-52.

"No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there."

The SR-71 and the A-12 practicly are the same vehicle, get a grip man.
How did they get the engine running on that "drone"
Still Waiting for an answer, John
Old 09-12-2008, 04:18 AM   #23
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
How did they get the engine running on that "drone"
Still Waiting for an answer, John

They attached a rocket below the drone to get it up to speed to get the ramjet started.

Here's a photo of the B-52 with the D-21 (oh, excuse me, I mean the 1966 model of Aurora ) and the rocket below it. And no. The B-52 never went Mach 3.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #24
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
They attached a rocket below the drone to get it up to speed to get the ramjet started.

Here's a photo of the B-52 with the D-21 (oh, excuse me, I mean the 1966 model of Aurora ) and the rocket below it. And no. The B-52 never went Mach 3.

John, I stand corrected, you were right I was wrong.
When I looked at the clip I saw two gigantic air-intakes and that didn´t correlate for me , when I now see the D-21 (mind you) from above in your picture, I see that the deltawing isn´t completely straight at the front, that was my "air-intakes".
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #25
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want one!

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com

ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote