Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #51
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Thankx Dakini7, like you I believe we should be open and truthfull on this forum.
I contacted Maximise myself after reading his 1st post but when I saw he signed himself leader the warning lights started flashing, I personally have no desire to be in anyones flock.
Like you my wife Rosie and I are both Artists/musicians and we are also very spiritually inclined, so he won't be wanting us amongst his followers, Baa.
I doubt very much that you, Maximise will find many people here ready to take you on as their leader. The majority here are Free souls thats why they are here, the ones looking for leaders are sitting in front of their televisions or tugging on the priests cassock.
The EGO desires recognition, control and power over others we have to leave our ego's behind and accept to share the responsibility of decision making.
Arguably some people need and want to be guided, like the weak willed the mentally handicapped and of course young children and we all have a responsibility to help those individuals who ask for help. I never imagined that any of the ground crew members would want to follow a leader it seems so strange to me, isn't that where humanity up till now has gone wrong.
Thankx again Dakini7 I hope we meet one day,
Bye for now, Peter.

Well Said Peter

Hows things going on ur land ? well i hope

chat soon

Peace and Blessings
lindsay
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #52
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMISE View Post
Points of clarification,

1.0 I am Leader O (meaning of) Aotearoa Waka, which is a movement of people, the network of which I speak.
Appointed by whom?

Quote:
2.0 Its unfortunate that some people propogate negativity, if someone choses not to associate with someone else out of free choice.
What is your definition of propagating negativity? What grounds did you choose to not associate with me, when you knew so little about me? What does free choice mean to you - does it mean free choice to "rule" your group with ego, or conscious free choice?

Quote:
3.0 It is disrespectful to sway the purpose of this forum from the building of networks, to creating an atmosphere is distrust amongst people.
Exactly my point, I think you may be a little lost Maximise. Yes, this forum is for building networks. It's not a forum for you to set up on, call yourself a leader, then go about rejecting and approving individuals from a formative group.

Quote:
4.0 Not all colored people are dishonest, and ignorance of a culture is no excuse not to share unconditional love (aroha) and compassion by leading by a good example.
What have colored people got to do with the cost of eggs? Please explain. How are you leading by a good example, and where is your unconditional love and compassion?

Quote:
5.0 Comments like these on this forum makes me dispair at times, I often wonder what happened to respect and compassion in people.
EXACTLY MY POINT - SO PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF, then everything will be transparent, understood and resolved, so ALL can move forward TOGETHER, not separate because of one man's ego based judgements and framework.

Thanks.
Dakini7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #53
MAXIMISE

The point of cognitive dissidence is being enacted just in a matter of a few posts, Aotearoa Waka is a movement of LEADERS not sheep, those of you who have come to conclusions based on third party insights and guidence are behaving like sheep, in order for me to be YOUR leader, you would have to be members of Aotearoa Waka, so please stop being negative, and think in the light, look for good things not bad, there is beauty in all people, if you live in fear, then you will attack anything or anyone to the detriment of the whole.

Can you see how negative activites gives you purpose, and how you compound fear, you band together and draw your blades, imagine if I was a stranger after the event and stumbled into your camp, i would say, I would be seen as a threat and dispactched in short notice.

A question: If a real alien space craft crashed in your community, would you put a gun to the aliens head and blow its brains out, because you didn't understand it, or would you leave them in peace?

Last edited by MAXIMISE; 12-11-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #54
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Maximise, it may help if you address the questions raised, and speak in terms everyone can understand...not just a dialogue that you understand.

I would like to understand you, and come to a space of peace and union rather than separation, hence my furthering this discussion.

It seems we have the same goal in mind, my invitation to you is to become transparent, so all can understand one another and move forward together.

Blessings.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #55
MAXIMISE

With all due respect, interacting with people that demonstrate such behaviour will only endorse and condone this kind of manipulative mind set.

I have no interest in such people, I am only interested in people who are patient and empathetic, leaders in their own right.

Please contact me, if your have a genuine concern for the young people and the children.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #56
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Maximise....enough said really. You've made it clear from your lack of interest in resolution, understanding, unity, transparency and TRUTH...as to where you operate from. Personally, I would not want to found community with someone like you, as I function completely differently. I hope that you find others like you, to build with - as that seems to be your MO. Or maybe, you'll choose to look outside the square, and accept all beings regardless of occupation, beliefs & ages, and realise that YOUR way is not necessarily the RIGHT way. Ah, the grip of the ego, it is still so tight with some...

I think this is a great example to illustrate that there will most likely be different groups operating in the one localised area, due to differences in consciousness, beliefs, and frameworks.

Maybe this has occurred to remind people to be careful about who they affiliate with...just because we're all here with a similar goal in mind, does not mean we should all go and expect everyone else to function consciously, fairly, ethically & justly.

Personally, I think it's going to take a bit of sifting, to find the gold...for each and every one of us.

Blessings to all.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 AM   #57
MAXIMISE

A good website to get your answers from is http://www.alienlovebite.com/

I hope this helps you with your personal issues.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:36 AM   #58
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Um...yeah, right. Thanks. You're SO right. Now excuse me whilst I go and cry myself to sleep.

This conversation is a waste of digital breath.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #59
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah, sorry to the rest of the NZ Ground Crew for hijacking your thread. Carry on
Old 12-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #60
MAXIMISE

Eve Lorgen from http://www.alienlovebite.com/ has done some amazing work, I agree with her findings, she is very astute and intellectual.

The shear numbers of people that have suffered from the situation that she describes in mind blowing.

There are good radio interviews on her web site as well as other material. I have a lot of time and respect of Eve and I do recommend that you become farmiliar with her work.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #61
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by reZak View Post
Hi Anasazi and everyone. I will fly to NZ 13.september. I am interested in sustainable independent houses called earthships... so mainly Iam going there to get some practical experiences with them, helping some people and communities to build them. I wont to Join and live with waken people in community, but now I am still learning about survival, alternative energies and stuff to be able to contribute more. Iam flexible enought to go enywhere and meet anybody who wont to start community. Peter, can I have a look how are you doing on your place when i am near?

Do anybody knows about this ones?
http://directory.ic.org/21812/Earthwise_Valley
http://www.savita.co.nz/
Hi,

We went to live in an earthship in Taos, New Mexico and learned how to build one. Basically, the walls are made out of used tires rammed with earth and stacked like a mm.

The roof is designed to collect water which flows down into cisterns located at the ends of the structure and are underground. The structure is build 4 feet down into the ground to keep an ambient temperture in the 70s inside year round irrespective of how hot or cold it gets outside. Windows face south where the winter sun is located as the entire south end is designed to be a green house where one can grow banana trees and their own food.. it would be easy to design an aquaponic system inside on the south end.

Google earthships - Taos, New Mexico

Go to www.friendlyaquaponics.com for how to do an aquaponics system

Last edited by Carol; 12-10-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #62
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
With all due respect, interacting with people that demonstrate such behaviour will only endorse and condone this kind of manipulative mind set.

I have no interest in such people, I am only interested in people who are patient and empathetic, leaders in their own right.

Please contact me, if your have a genuine concern for the young people and the children.
Hello I feel the need to jump in here. I am also from New Zealand. Kurow in the South Island. I would like at this time to remind Kiwis of there inate tolerance compassion and can do attitudes. Everyone has their own way of approaching any situation. I insist on my own guidance, my own leadership, and I also acknowledge everyone elses sense of their own form of leadership. Everyone needs to be able to express themselves without attack. Some peoples frequency is not compatible. It takes many different threads, colours, textures, luminosity to make a fine tapestry.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:33 AM   #63
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen.

Amen! Well said!

Barron
Auckland
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:47 AM   #64
MAXIMISE

Hi Carol, perhaps when you come, you would like to visit Aunty Rose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTaL3R8tmY (Dr. Rangimarie Turuki Rose Pere), I have Aunty's contact details if you wish to e-mail her. You can google her name as well, there many web sites that feature Aunty.

Last edited by MAXIMISE; 12-11-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #65
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Maximise, I remember your Aunt, Rose Pere. She is awesome, she just shines. Truly a wise woman. I first heard her speak at the Ithaca conference in Christchurch in '94 (I think) I have also watched her u-tube interview.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #66
MAXIMISE

Hi , yes she is very much in tune with The Source, one thing that people should be aware of though in Aotearoa, Aunty says that the leadership - stewardship of the land will come back to the Maori, as this is the natural law, that Indigenous people of that land will re-aquire their responsibility as caretakers of the land.

This is why it is important to consult with the local Iwi if you are going to set up a community, so everything is done in consultation and blessing, as statute law has very little meaning with universal law and natural law/ lore.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #67
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Maximise.

So, you're related to Rose? That's waaaay cool! My wife and I have studied under Franchelle re the NZ First Light Flower Essences and they are magnificent.

Cheers
Barron
Auckland
Old 02-20-2009, 06:21 AM   #68
reZak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thankx Dakini7, like you I believe we should be open and truthfull on this forum.
I contacted Maximise myself after reading his 1st post but when I saw he signed himself leader the warning lights started flashing, I personally have no desire to be in anyones flock.
Like you my wife Rosie and I are both Artists/musicians and we are also very spiritually inclined, so he won't be wanting us amongst his followers, Baa.
I doubt very much that you, Maximise will find many people here ready to take you on as their leader. The majority here are Free souls thats why they are here, the ones looking for leaders are sitting in front of their televisions or tugging on the priests cassock.
The EGO desires recognition, control and power over others we have to leave our ego's behind and accept to share the responsibility of decision making.
Arguably some people need and want to be guided, like the weak willed the mentally handicapped and of course young children and we all have a responsibility to help those individuals who ask for help. I never imagined that any of the ground crew members would want to follow a leader it seems so strange to me, isn't that where humanity up till now has gone wrong.
Thankx again Dakini7 I hope we meet one day,
Bye for now, Peter.
Nice line peter. I wanted to contact you privately, but it did not work, probably becouse you did not subscribe? We were in contact before...
Have you got a permit for cal-earth building? I have seen them on workshop in taupo. I would like to visit and help you with building or just have a look how are you doing. I travel with my friend, we have a tent. I would like to visit you soon, maybe 14 days from now or so...
We hitch-hike, no car... could you give us some directions please???
marian.risko@atlas.cz
I hope we will see your art.

walk with smile

Last edited by reZak; 02-20-2009 at 09:22 AM.
reZak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #69
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hello fellow ground crews in NZ. I'm a kiwi living in queensland OZ, have been for 2.5 yrs now. I moved here due to easier access to self sufficiant living. I bought 46 acres, solar powered, rain water (plenty of rain in my area) 70,000 ltrs, 2x dams, generator and excellent growing conditions, all year round. Plenty of sun and good govt rebates on solar. Sadley it was to expensive to set up in NZ and the lack of sun.

I applaud all of you there in your quest to fight the PTB. I have noticed many more ppls awakening than when I left.

I read above about the no nukes ships allowed in NZ, of course this has been the case since David Longe was PM, however....nuke subs have been in NZ waters for years, Major secret spy stations in different locations, Southern Stewart Is is of major concern with big airstrip and god knows what else is there, this is world heritage area and OFF limits to the public...big black unmarked herc type aircraft fly in and out of this area and I have seen personally in southern sth Is. There is far more covert secret **** going on in NZ than most ppls realize. It has been a testing ground for all sorts for 30 yrs and more...most kiwi's go about life oblivious to whats going on right under there noses...Auckland 10yrs ago, Painted apple-moth, Akland was sprayed heavily with posion, 6 times over my old house, I bailed until it was over, OZ is the same, PTB all over the area, pine gap the most notorious...its everywhere, nowhere is immune, BUT in saying that I would rather be in the southern hemisphere than elsewhere...OZ suits me for the self sufficiant living...
Love and peace to all my fellow Kiwis...
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #70
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #71
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Hello fellow ground crews in NZ. I'm a kiwi living in queensland OZ, have been for 2.5 yrs now. I moved here due to easier access to self sufficiant living. I bought 46 acres, solar powered, rain water (plenty of rain in my area) 70,000 ltrs, 2x dams, generator and excellent growing conditions, all year round. Plenty of sun and good govt rebates on solar. Sadley it was to expensive to set up in NZ and the lack of sun.

I applaud all of you there in your quest to fight the PTB. I have noticed many more ppls awakening than when I left.

I read above about the no nukes ships allowed in NZ, of course this has been the case since David Longe was PM, however....nuke subs have been in NZ waters for years, Major secret spy stations in different locations, Southern Stewart Is is of major concern with big airstrip and god knows what else is there, this is world heritage area and OFF limits to the public...big black unmarked herc type aircraft fly in and out of this area and I have seen personally in southern sth Is. There is far more covert secret **** going on in NZ than most ppls realize. It has been a testing ground for all sorts for 30 yrs and more...most kiwi's go about life oblivious to whats going on right under there noses...Auckland 10yrs ago, Painted apple-moth, Akland was sprayed heavily with posion, 6 times over my old house, I bailed until it was over, OZ is the same, PTB all over the area, pine gap the most notorious...its everywhere, nowhere is immune, BUT in saying that I would rather be in the southern hemisphere than elsewhere...OZ suits me for the self sufficiant living...
Love and peace to all my fellow Kiwis...
Hi Jross

Nice post thanks. Did you say the huge airstrip is on Stewart Island? Don't suppose you can see it on Google Earth?

Apparenty over in Oz you have another Underground Base at Mt Ziel in Nthn Territories. And apparently the biggest airstrip is at Clonburry or Clonberry? Whereby Australia is also meant to have huge aircraft fly in and out too.

So, what else covert in NZ? Keen to hear.
Cheers
Barron
Auckland
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 AM   #72
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Barron,

yes Oz is full of covert, secret op's and have heard a few weeks ago the NWO is making OZ its home base??? I have to research this some more!

Pine gap is supposedly a star-gate facility as well as Alien underground facilities...

NZ is interesting...some background info: The late Hon Robert Muldoon, ex prime Minister, free mason. When he was finance minister under then prime minister Keith Holyoak, he was also treasurer of the world bank. He was reconigsed as a very talented mind and was told to get NZ into debt. While finance minister NZ was in the black to the tune of some 2 million dollars, NO debt at all! When he became Prime minister he started the "THINK BIG" projects. Refinaries, Clyde dam, Smelters, military and others. This was the begining of our debt which is now in the tune of 100's of billions of which we have only ever paid back some interest. Typical "get them into debt syndrome" as seen through out the world. Roger Douglas was another follow on...NZ has been an easy target to experiment with global financial dependency and tech such as the first country to fully embrace EFTPOS, mobile ph's, cloning and other "trial' experiments, small population base, easy to convince, easy to control.

North Head...Davenport...always a suspect for underground, under water activities, areas where public are not allowed. Spy stations near Bulls. Our "anti nuke" stance is really a joke. I am convinced that usa nuke subs have been in our waters since the war. Also there have been a few 33 degree masons with outrageous power's of which my late Uncle was one of them!

NZ is as corrupt as you can imagine! Also several years ago my Father also a mason said to me when HELEN CLERK won second term that one day she will be head of the UN??? well here she is at position 3 of the UN. Hmmm you gotta start to think WTF???

However this is typical of all of the west so no biggy really tho many kiwis think we are a green clean soveriegn country tho we are under the british monarcy and dictated to as such.

peace and love to all...
Old 10-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #73
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome jross, Hello everyone its nice to see this page being used again.
I read a few years back that more than 10,000 retired American Air Force, Army and Navy officers had already moved to Oz, to the Pinegap area if i remember right. They don't want to be in the states when Alex Jones gets the civil war going, which looks like soon.
jross do you know about the loveforlife site http://loveforlife.com.au/ run by Arthur & Fiona Chrstian, their looking for a place to create a Kindom with fellow kinsmen, your place sounds ideal for one.
My wife Rosie and I are living on the Wonderfully wild wet west coast of the South island where we will be creating a Kindom with like minded Earthlings, we all seem to be from somewhere else down here. Hope you and anyone else reading this will pop in for a cuppa one day, you never know you just feel like staying a while. See you's then, Bye for now, Peter & Rosie.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #74
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Welcome jross, Hello everyone its nice to see this page being used again.
I read a few years back that more than 10,000 retired American Air Force, Army and Navy officers had already moved to Oz, to the Pinegap area if i remember right. They don't want to be in the states when Alex Jones gets the civil war going, which looks like soon.
jross do you know about the loveforlife site http://loveforlife.com.au/ run by Arthur & Fiona Chrstian, their looking for a place to create a Kindom with fellow kinsmen, your place sounds ideal for one.
My wife Rosie and I are living on the Wonderfully wild wet west coast of the South island where we will be creating a Kindom with like minded Earthlings, we all seem to be from somewhere else down here. Hope you and anyone else reading this will pop in for a cuppa one day, you never know you just feel like staying a while. See you's then, Bye for now, Peter & Rosie.
Hello Peter and Rosie, What a lovely offer and be sure if Im down that way I will join your lovely company for a cuppa. Thank you. I have always loved the wild west coast...excellent!

I have been thinking about my place??? I live here alone tho that was not the idea...I had a plan which didnt work out as my very good friend who was going to join me here could not leave the country.

My place is wonderful, however I have a mortgage, 200k, i have 40k in savings and am not working due to a spinal condition which left me unable to work. However this produced postive outcomes due to me spending time on my own and really getting into the nuts n bolts of myself...

I have been unsure as what to do with the property as Im afraid if things get worse financially I will be forced to sell, if that happens then Im better off selling now as I will end with more in my pocket than I would later selling.

I have thought hard about partnership/community type investment to keep the property but as you all are aware it comes down to the right ppls, kindred spirits, some skills, grief free living, high vibrational energy souls with there ego's in check. and above all the ability to love and understand what we are facing.

I am open to this type of kingdom/living so any suggestions please advise.

I will look at Arther and Fiona's site, thank you for that.

peace always

Ross
Old 10-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #75
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ross

Your place does indeed sound nice. Potentially you might be able to connect with a like-minded soul or souls that may be able to assist you on this Forum perhaps? Not sure what you had in mind, but am sure with a good plan, and you posting what it is that you are seeking, would yield positive results?

And also, if you or Peter and Rosie visit Piha anytime in the future you'd also be welcome for a cuppa!

Cheers
Barron