Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default spreadthetruth.fr : A French alternative news site has been shut down

This site http://www.spreadthetruth.fr/ has been shut down today. It was a major alternative news site whom editors were translating a lot of English articles in French. It was maintained by 2 unemployed guys. They say on their youtube channel that they were under pressure from powerful .... Damn! They closed their youtube channel while I'm writing this. I still have their comment on their channel in my clipboard:
Quote:
SpreadTheTruthTV

SpreadTheTruthTV (il y a 3 heures)
Spam Marqué comme spam
bonjour à tous !

Le site est fermé en raison de LOURDES PRESSIONS provenant de GENS TRÈS BIEN PLACES !

Fort malheureusement, les deux chômeurs que nous sommes, sont incapables de résister à la puissance de ces gens, qui peuvent vous détruire en un éclair !

Nous ne citerons aucun nom pour éviter tout problème !
Google still has their homepage in cache:
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...adthetruth.fr/

Farewell Spread The Truth!
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: spreadthetruth.fr : A French alternative news site has been shut down

wow really? thats just so wrong! gggrrrrr im sorry for all those folk that frequent that forum.......makes one think doesnt it?
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: spreadthetruth.fr : A French alternative news site has been shut down

I was going on this site and I knew this morning that it was closed. I went to their youtube site and I asked why they had closed it and they answered. I didn't know they had closed their youtube channel. Like you said, they were under pressure and powerful men didn't want them to continue. I wonder if there are other sites that are closing now...
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

If they close 1 site...10 more will pop up in its place......they cannot stop the flow of truth now.....the light is becoming more powerfull day by day. I truly believe this.

They are scrambling to get back their control over us, but its too late for them, the gates are opened & the sheep have escaped.

Lets celebrate our freedom
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Jean-Jacques Crevecoeur reported yesterday in his newsletter that it's the DCRI (the French FBI) who pressured them to close.

http://lesamisdejesus.forumactif.net...t1314.htm#8830
Quote:
· Dans le même temps, veiller à accélérer le vote des lois permettant la censure des sites Internet inconvenants. En attendant, les bonnes vieilles méthodes d’intimidation et de menaces de mort peuvent toujours être appliquées (elles ont été utilisées par la DCRI (Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur) en France contre deux sites Internet : www.artemisia-college.org et www.spreadthetruth.fr, qui tous les deux diffusaient des informations essentielles contre la campagne de vaccination H1N1)
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Do someone knows other sites that has closed?
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote