Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #76
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
In case anyone is interested, the full moon is May 8th, the midpoint of the sixth day of the Galactic Underworld is May 11th, and Pentecost is May 31st.
I am recalling now that one of those interviewed guys said that there would be a quake in Nevada in May.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #77
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Any insight to the symbology of the name of the flu virus H1N1?
At a guess:

As this is now on the world stage-

H would be 1 half of the pillars
The 11 part is the other half

N is in the middle:

so we get 11N11
I do not know what the N represents ... apart from 14

Just a posibility

OR!

H1N1 =
H representing the pillars - 11
N=14
(111)114 = 3.141 = PI

Last edited by iainl140285; 04-28-2009 at 06:39 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #78
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
At a guess:

As this is now on the world stage-

H would be 1 half of the pillars
The 11 part is the other half

N is in the middle:

so we get 11N11
I do not know what the N represents ... apart from 14

Just a posibility

OR!

H1N1 =
N=14
(111)114 = 3.141 = PI
The N is the N fluence of the N fluenza
Burgundia this is great that you see the inverse duplicity of these terms. It is totally up to us which vibration we embrace in this process. I wish we all embrace the I am
with an open Eye aspect vs a flying pig.

This correct Iain- IPOd or PO PI
POPEYE
POPI says I yam what I yam- meaning I May what I May
as he eats his can of Green S pi nach to overcome the Bru tal forces
The realization of I am in May

The V in Virus = 5th element and open EYE or IRUS

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-28-2009 at 08:58 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #79
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
H1N1 =
N=14
(111)114 = 3.141 = PI
how does this = pi? I don't understand your math? is it -111 plus 114? I get 3. I don't see pi.

thanks
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #80
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am recalling now that one of those interviewed guys said that there would be a quake in Nevada in May.....
The world is going to Quake or Wake.NEVADA is Cryptic for EVE-ADAM =Revelation through Omition
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #81
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
how does this = pi? I don't understand your math? is it -111 plus 114? I get 3. I don't see pi.

thanks
Hi,

1+1+1=3
then your left with the 14 and the remaining 1

=3141 OR 3.141. PI

At least I think Im still learning this stuff
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #82
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

from 777...

"Keep in mind the prefix sub as in bus,sub burbs,subway,subjective,submit, submarine and SUBATOMIC PARTICLES."

SAP... Sub Atomic Particles... the honey pot... the pollen of our world... the 'Negative Ions' that give us transforming electromagnetic life!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #83
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This is the nature ov the matricks, this is wat the sew called PTwaz understand.This nowledge is used to N flew-ence those hoo only C the reflection and Knot the hole.

Purple Ethers of the fifth Element

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-28-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #84
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
So a Heath cliff or Heath ledger is the fool of the tarot ,who is author of his own mistakes ,and not afraid of leaping into the unknown.
When I read "Heath cliff", I think of Bill Cosby's character, Heathcliff Huxtable, in his popular TV series "The Cosby Show".
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #85
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The swine flu is symbolic of when wicked spirits are condemned and sent back into the abyss or reincarnation. Their mode of return to the lake of primordial matter, is by entering the bodies of swine.

Says Horus to the Gods, speaking of the condemned one: "When I sent him to his place he went, and he has been transformed into a black pig." So when the Exorcist in Luke's Gospel casts out Legion, the devils ask permission of the Lord of the pig to be allowed to enter the swine, and he gives them leave.

The swine was a term given to those who interpret the inner mysteries literally.These were not fit to know the secrets of the kingdom. In other words don't cast your pearls before swine.

So this esoteric ritual is being acted out literally ,by casting the demons of the disease into what they consider to be the ignorant masses(swine) .The demons Flew ino the Swine and the swine rushed back into the wheel of fortune, of primordial matter.

The Bird flew is the holy spirit of the dove the fifth element ,the ether,the breath. These terms are attached to fear,so we will not xperience the Dove that flew over the scary Cuckoo's nest.

When we are Nfluenced it is cryptic for the letter N.--N = 14 or 77 body and mind with the last 7 soul trapped in fear.

The freemasons ie templars vowed that they would destroy Christianity and the church,because the church did not want the esoteric secrets revealed,because it would be the fall of the church. The church murdered many of the templars and masons.

The masons decided to bring in this new era with the manifestation of the literal swine interpretation, of the mysteries. They have a Vendetta and a desire to turn things upside down,which is only a shadow of the light. All you have to do is turn their message 360 degrees, and vibrate with the highest vibration. They laugh at us, because we only see things one way,and yet we live in world of light and shadow, and quick to cling to the shadow of their words..
Disease in the esoteric means ignorance,and famine is the lack of spiritul food for the soul.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-29-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:21 AM   #86
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess 'X' marks the spot at 'MidWay' for sure!!!!

A CHI blast of Bull sis ta'

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO
Chicago’s Sister City Since 1991
(of course the Sister city initiative for Chicago is sponsored by 'United' & 'Boeing' Hareplanes)

PAST MEXICO CITY – CHICAGO PROGRAMS

Focus: Sister Cities Signing Agreement
Chicago and Mexico City became friendship cities in October 1991, when Mayor Richard M. Daley and Mexico City Mayor Manuel Camacho Solis signed a Friendship Cities Agreement at a reception hosted by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. While in Chicago, Mayor Solis addressed the University of Chicago's Mexican Studies Department, visited the Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum and the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations and toured Chicago's Mexican communities. Prior to the signing, Mexico City officials Hesiquio Aguilar and Xavier Casillas participated in the 1991 Sister Cities International Conference held in July.

http://www.chicagosistercities.com/cities/mexico.php

777 ...where is your post of Leylines? Mexico City is in exact alignment, or a straight line (may not necessarily be a Leyline though), with Washington, DC; London; Damascus; and Riyadh.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-29-2009 at 04:32 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:33 AM   #87
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the post below.I can't understand why no one would ask ,how is poor Mexico , a sister of Chicago.I guess we been just too busy chaseing happYness.

I guess its time to put the secret of secrets post together while we still can.Maybe this will ease a lot of minds,because it is absolutely wonderful.

X Marks The Spot Of The Sacred Feminine

This is Chicago Midway airport layed out in a perfect X. The Midway in the mystery school teachings,is the point of no return. Its is known as the judgement center where we stand on the letter M transcending duality. The Midway is the res -erection judgement card of the tarot. Notice the number 20 on the card.

This is where Moses the natural man (ego) is sacrificed and trasmuted to Jesus spiritual man, the midway.

The Secret of Chicago, is that it sits on the Main CHI Line of the World, that also runs through Paris. So the code is Chi See AGO - GA = 8 and O is the Light or See The Light.

Chicago illinois is a code for, see the light of the feminine in the illu -Sion, or Zion. Or See the Light in Zion.

Chi Tea is Citi, the dark womb of the feminine.

Argo .means 'The Ship' Here, of course, is a picture of the famous and celebrated ship of the Argonauts of Greek mythology. Jason and a great band of heroes went out on a journey in the ship Argo .in search of the Golden Fleece. It is a picture of Christ Jesus, the Captain of the well-fought fight, the Captain of the Argonauts' ship... To provide that lost innocence and righteousness, Christ has to go to the city of Colchis, and there in a garden He was hung upon a tree guarded by a serpent. Jason (Christ) alone was able to destroy the serpent and recover that righteousness, this Golden Fleece, which now had been transformed as having come from the sheep that was killed. This is why we have Argo corn star-ch, symbolic of the Harvest.

This captain is the same captain mentioned in the cryptonite news that was captured by the PI - R8s.

"Argo .is a symbolic archetype of a great ship, which crosses the waters of the Deluge of ignorance, as in the Biblical tale of Noah's Arc. Argo is the Relation -ship.

Xtracting energy from the Leyline
Drawing energy from the sun through the glass to amplify the LeyLine. The Movie, The Davinci code, was a mass ritual, to draw energy to this Leyline,the sacred Feminine Sophia know as wisdom ,Not Jesus's wife.

The wells go far,Yes they do.
The Well, or the Rose well or Roswell Leyline being used by our ET Buddies,

MIDWAY AT THE LETTER M
Concsiousness-Concsiousness

Hitler ROSE to Power and the allegorical Jesus Rose From the dead

Imagine the kundalini thats going to flow from that Chi line
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Old 04-29-2009, 04:41 AM   #88
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I know why, because we've been taught that riches are the things that either unite or seperate us. There sits one of the poorest areas in the world on the line of the sacred feminine Chi.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:35 AM   #89
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many?

All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.

To reflect back for a moment...

“There is evidence from one of our sources that this latest pandemic is being used as a distraction to move the attention away from the financial meltdown.”
Kerry- Project Camelot, Front Page of site

So… there are 5 Fridays in May...
MayDay is Friday the 1st
The Full Moon is Friday the 8th
and the Zenith is on Friday the 22nd
So what is HappYning on Friday the 15th and
Friday the 29th???

Stress tests for banks are due out... of course most of them just half to have more money. The Bull **** is getting thickerer!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...icle996407.ece
Old 04-29-2009, 06:26 AM   #90
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When I read "Heath cliff", I think of Bill Cosby's character, Heathcliff Huxtable, in his popular TV series "The Cosby Show".
And I think about the character in "Wuthering Heights".
Old 04-29-2009, 06:36 AM   #91
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Will anything major happen in the cities on the lay lines?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:14 AM   #92
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Will anything major happen in the cities on the lay lines?
Well as you can see,Mexico is focused on Bull fighting,Cinco Demayo and the flu,so the distractions have been planned for quite some time.Now the propaganda is getting thicker here so we will go into this in fear.

The bull is very sacred because the Amanita Muscaria mushrooms that grow in the cow dung. These mushrooms open up the gateway to the cosmos.Also the Bull's eye of Taurus is in the center of the bull's head in the constellation Taurus. Now this is very crucial information,because Tau means mark.This is the red dot that you see in the fore head of the Hindu people. This secret was created to keep us from the real secret,which i will unveil soon.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-29-2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #93
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Secret of Chicago, is that it sits on the Main CHI Line of the World, that also runs through Paris.
Where else does it run? Is is a straight line connecting these two cites and then around the planet from there?
Old 04-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #94
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where else does it run? Is is a straight line connecting these two cites and then around the planet from there?
No,its the fifth element and actually branches off in 5 directions as a grid over the planet. This is what it looks like. The main line runs straight through the human body, as traveling though the chakras of earth and man.This is one of the biggest secrets that has been kept from public kowledge. All of the major financial religious,Military, and political centers, are on the main spinal column of the planet. Keep in mind that i said MA Jor
VirtruVian Man
UVian =AVian Flew as in Butterfly

Old 04-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #95
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering if it would be wise to avoid large cities during the expected time frame of the Chi blast.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #96
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The bull is very sacred because the Amanita Muscaria mushrooms that grow in the cow dung. These mushrooms open up the gateway to the cosmos.
I'm wondering whether eating some of these mushrooms might help me decipher your threads.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #97
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm wondering whether eating some of these mushrooms might help me decipher your threads.
Do not be afraid,the light will follow the light.

I see a connection in Allllllllllllllllllllll things,and when you began to have this awareness,there is no turning back to the old ways of thinking.I can answer elaborate on anything that i have placed here,just ask. I actually have a lot of aha moments through dialogue.

It took you a minute to get Pi ,but you did.Whatever you focus your attention on, is what you will become concsious of. Focus your attention on the ether and not the flying porklips.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #98
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol! .....BUT....there might be a ring of truth in that too.

for the record, the more I read of 777, Christo, Ian, you, & others that contribute to these threads, the more I feel like things are slowly clicking into place. The group learns together? Still can't articulate it yet.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:52 PM   #99
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

thanks
Pi = 3.14 and on and on and on

3.14 can be rounded down to 3
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:21 AM   #100
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
777 ...where is your post of Leylines?
Is there a list of cities the lines run through, or maybe a map somewhere?