Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #26
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: urban survival... More quakes on the way 2010!

I will agree... Could there be enough despair in the US to trigger up and coming natural disasters? It seems so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Sammytray. I just want to let this small thought on your thread.

On a larger scheme, Earth movement and activities are always inlfuences first by the global consciousness of humanity. It might happen to have 6 large earthquakes in 2010, but we must not forget it will happen because there is also "Earthquake of despair" in the consciousness of millions of people. Thus creating a "built up" of Creative energies around certain type of "ideas and thoughts". Earth react to it and the historical "weak spot" are often the ones that let all this energy to "transit" form one form to another.

It reminds me of two anecdotes about the Tsunami of 2004. A post I made last year... Everything is Alive...
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:23 AM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I posted this last year but i will repeat it now again...Last August I had a dream that in October 2010 a big one will strike California. The number I saw in the dream was 8.0...
I would like to posit that the reason for the dream was to give time to make it not happen.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:24 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I will agree... Could there be enough despair in the US to trigger up and coming natural disasters? It seems so.

The earth entity (Gaia) may have some programs running too :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #29
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I would like to posit that the reason for the dream was to give time to make it not happen.

For most of life, since a child, I've had powerful dreams of tsunamis cresting over the Hollywood Hills... other dreams that look like what Haiti is right now; people just laying on the sidewalks wasting away.

I've also had dream/visions of glorious things in the sky and strangers either freaking out or happily embracing each other.

I don't know how to stop earthquakes. I don't think that not thinking about them will help one bit. No problem was ever solved by ingoring it.

There are more advanced, higher ET/sentient beings than your average grey. The entities the Miriam Delecado encountered I believe have the power to intervien when it comes to 2012ish size earth changes, but we have to show them that we're worth not being tossed into the carbon fossil record with other unfortunate species.

Communicating here... communicating on the street... communicating with friends an family is as good a start as any.

Paul

PS. I'm glad the Bird York tune were appreciated. She really is amazing and has so many good, meaningful songs. I woking on getting her to cut lose with
more.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #30
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

So when is a good time to leave? For me, that's the million dollar question.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #31
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
So when is a good time to leave? For me, that's the million dollar question.

--sjkted

Do you have a million dollars? I'll sell you two answers for the price of one (the bridge stays in New York, though).

Preparation is first. A hand operated water filter can be bought for cheap at most sporting goods stores that have backbacking supplies. Canned and dried food... and a mountain bike with a tire pump and patches. You can get them at garage sales from people who don't think they'll ever need them (or just bought a better one) for less than 50 bucks sometimes.

As to when, I'm personally keeping in touch with Miriam's on-line community. It's a wonderful source of info and I don't have words to do it justice.

http://alienbluestar.com/

The prophesy says, "... a blue star for all to see..." Only a few people saw the blue nebula (comet?) a couple years ago (forgot the name), so that might not have been the get-ready sign. But then, maybe it was as certain people who have pathfnding skills (like Kerry, Bill, Miriam, Duncan....) did see it and... wow, I'm at a loss for words.

I just spoke with Elenie about the AI and other issues. We agreed that something new is at hand. Newer than the old UFO/new age stuff we've been tossing back and forth for generations.

It's Saturday night and I think I'm going to see if Lumi and the gang are in The Avelon Lounge.

I found a version of Bird's Crash song with the lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl3hOnseZpg

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #32
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hmmmm interesting

now what?
Old 01-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #33
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
We get it together, Sammy and others,

I'll retitle this post "Good-bye LA."

All my life I'd had dreams and visions of a great tsunami washing us all away. I'm NOT a doon and goom sayer. I'm just telling the forum about my dreams... and a deep, sad feeling I have now. I must post this song. I'll try to get Bird on Avelon (even though she doesn't cummunicate with me anymore... being a busy film star now... I'll try to convince her.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0xn...eature=related
She has an awesome voice... kinda like a singer ive heard - annie something?
Old 01-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #34
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Moreover, the two reporters talked about a pregnant woman who gave birth in a tree, 25 feet above the ground.
I remember that story. You know.....sometimes I feel like I'm having a bad day..........
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's why I posted it here....I do not want it to happen....Probably it is in one of the possible realities and it doesn't have to happen...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #36
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
I have now.... but i still think that all prophecies and preditctions are just a blueprint and most calamities can be avoided..
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #37
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
For most of life, since a child, I've had powerful dreams of tsunamis cresting over the Hollywood Hills... other dreams that look like what Haiti is right now; people just laying on the sidewalks wasting away.

I've also had dream/visions of glorious things in the sky and strangers either freaking out or happily embracing each other.

I don't know how to stop earthquakes. I don't think that not thinking about them will help one bit. No problem was ever solved by ingoring it.

There are more advanced, higher ET/sentient beings than your average grey. The entities the Miriam Delecado encountered I believe have the power to intervien when it comes to 2012ish size earth changes, but we have to show them that we're worth not being tossed into the carbon fossil record with other unfortunate species.

Communicating here... communicating on the street... communicating with friends an family is as good a start as any.

Paul

PS. I'm glad the Bird York tune were appreciated. She really is amazing and has so many good, meaningful songs. I woking, on getting her to cut lose with
more.
Hi, I agree that problems don't get solved by ignoring them, I think that denying what is going on is the worse kind of fear

There are things that can be done to help this war of energies level up a bit and maybe minimizing the effect of what is upon us

Humans were once the keepers of the planet and with their sacred dances and druming took care of the grids and helped the fairies to take car of the morphogenetic field of the planet

Those days are now long gone but I think that it is never too late to do one's duty for oneself and the planet

To teach people the right ways will take some time, regretfully it may be too much time needed to do that, but in the meantime every person that wishes to do so can do the Maharic Shield. This technique is being offered for free by the azurites in their website

This technique conect us with the core of the planet and can assist with smoothing over the wild energies that we are riding in this moment. Additionally it has the personal advantage to help us reset our divine blue print and correct distorsions over a period of time and give us some protection from mind control intrussion

There is more information on the technique itself http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.htm

I have used this technique a lot and I feel it is safe for both the person and the planet. My experiences have been powerful, beautiful and loving

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #38
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, I agree that problems don't get solved by ignoring them, I think that denying what is going on is the worse kind of fear

There are things that can be done to help this war of energies level up a bit and maybe minimizing the effect of what is upon us

Humans were once the keepers of the planet and with their sacred dances and druming took care of the grids and helped the fairies to take car of the morphogenetic field of the planet

Those days are now long gone but I think that it is never too late to do one's duty for oneself and the planet

To teach people the right ways will take some time, regretfully it may be too much time needed to do that, but in the meantime every person that wishes to do so can do the Maharic Shield. This technique is being offered for free by the azurites in their website

This technique conect us with the core of the planet and can assist with smoothing over the wild energies that we are riding in this moment. Additionally it has the personal advantage to help us reset our divine blue print and correct distorsions over a period of time and give us some protection from mind control intrussion

There is more information on the technique itself http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.htm

I have used this technique a lot and I feel it is safe for both the person and the planet. My experiences have been powerful, beautiful and loving

Love
What I don't undestand is this:
If people through their actions can influence planetary changes why there seems to be periodic cataclysms, wheather it happens every 11000 years or more is immaterial.
It only shows that sun and cycles are more powerful than we ever will be and all we can do is tune in and go with the flow.
It reminds me of late George Carlin about saving the planet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw
I think harmonization with the planet is most important right now,
she can heal herself :-)

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
What I don't undestand is this:
If people through their actions can influence planetary changes why there seems to be periodic cataclysms, wheather it happens every 11000 years or more is immaterial.
It only shows that sun and cycles are more powerful than we ever will be and all we can do is tune in and go with the flow.
It reminds me of late George Carlin about saving the planet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScDfYzMEEw
I think harmonization with the planet is most important right now,
she can heal herself :-)

gibonos
Hi Gibonos

Humans are the guardians of Earth but they have forgotten that. Part of this history is written in the Voyagers II and there is more information with regard to what is happening now in the summaries that azuritepress has published the links are on my page if you scroll down

All cataclisms were produced by the conquering forces that have plaged the Milky Way for millenia. They have totally messed up the solar system

Now I believe too that there is cause and effect and that what is happening may had its cause with the miss practices that the human race got itself on in Atlantis. Many sectors of the population decided to follow the metatronic death sciences that were promoted then by the fallen angels that later on took over the planet in what was called the Luciferian conquest

We are living on a slave planet since then. It was a conquest from within and humanity allowed that

The interesting thing that rarely gets debated is the influence that the DNA of beings can have in the morphogenetic field. Bruce Lipton has come up with a theory that starts to explain that by deducting that all that we do affects our DNA for the possitive (longer life, health etc) or negative (shorter life, disease etc)

Why then we will think that Earth does not have DNA? Everything has it

With "The Field" by McTaggart a theory that things are connected like in AVATAR was put forward

So you see, even people and scientist from main stream are waking up to the possibility that we are connected...The MCEO Guardian Alliance have put forward dispensations that go much further explaining how the sciences of creation works and the key of all that is the DNA

The DNA is THE PROGRAM that was set up by Source

Stargate passage, ascension, manifestation, creation and destruction of words are regulated by the DNA program

Therefore, when humans were seeded here they were programed with the DNA that resonated with the planet so they could fix any distotion that may occur while re-evolving themselves to the higher dimenssions

Aliens can not manipulate the morphogenetic field of the planet without the help of humanity and they have gone to incredible lenghts to brainwash re-program and manipulate humanity. It has taken hundreds of thousands of years and they have basically achieve it

There is more to this history that what can be written briefly in a post but you can explore the azuritepress material

Cheers
Old 01-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #40
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Truly fascinating post!

I would like to go deeper with this... I will put together some questions. Do you have more info on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi Gibonos

Humans are the guardians of Earth but they have forgotten that. Part of this history is written in the Voyagers II and there is more information with regard to what is happening now in the summaries that azuritepress has published the links are on my page if you scroll down

All cataclisms were produced by the conquering forces that have plaged the Milky Way for millenia. They have totally messed up the solar system

Now I believe too that there is cause and effect and that what is happening may had its cause with the miss practices that the human race got itself on in Atlantis. Many sectors of the population decided to follow the metatronic death sciences that were promoted then by the fallen angels that later on took over the planet in what was called the Luciferian conquest

We are living on a slave planet since then. It was a conquest from within and humanity allowed that

The interesting thing that rarely gets debated is the influence that the DNA of beings can have in the morphogenetic field. Bruce Lipton has come up with a theory that starts to explain that by deducting that all that we do affects our DNA for the possitive (longer life, health etc) or negative (shorter life, disease etc)

With "The Field" by McTaggart a theory that things are connected like in AVATAR was put forward

So you see, even people and scientist from main stream are waking up to the possibility that we are connected...The MCEO Guardian Alliance have put forward dispensations that go much further explaining how the sciences of creation works and the key of all that is the DNA

Stargate passage, ascension, manifestation, creation and destruction of words are regulated by the DNA program

Therefore, when humans were seeded here they were programed with the DNA that resonated with the planet so they could fix any distotion that may occur while re-evolving themselves to the higher dimenssions

Aliens can not manipulate the morphogenetic field of the planet without the help of humanity and they have gone to incredible lenghts to brainwash re-program and manipulate humanity. It has taken hundreds of thousands of years and they have basically achieve it

There is more to this history that what can be written briefly in a post but you can explore the azuritepress material

Cheers
Old 01-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #41
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Voyagers, The Secrets of Amenti, copywrite 2002 by Ashayana Deane:

Only human biology possesses the security codes to Earth's Templar, because the Angelic Human Species was created as the legitimate Guardian race of this planet, and thus received from the Founders Races the Planetary Stargate Codes of Earth and the Halls of Amenti Star Gates within the biological design of the species DNA Template. This fact of human biology has been the primary reason that humans have been historically preyed upon by Fallen Angelic legions, but has also served as our primary means of protection from being completely destroyed by the Fallen Angelics in their quest for the Halls of Amenti; as long as we are needed to open Earth's Star Gate Security Seals they don't dare to destroy us if they hope to gain control of the Hall of Amenti Star Gates. Once we have been sufficiently used to open the Templar Security Codes of Earth during an active SAC, we rapidly become expendable.

Humans are the greatest threat to the Fallen Angelic Agenda, and for this reason they have gone to great lengths to ensure our genetically induced race amnesia and our ignorance of the Sacred Science Physics knowledge through which humanity can regain its intended guardianship of Earth's Templar Complex star gate system.

The contemporary hidden battle with the Fallen Angelic ET Legions cannot be won with external weapons and overt war;... knowledge of genuine spirituality, Personal and Planetary Templar Mechanics and the dynamics of human biology and DNA will be the deciding factors in this final conflict drama.

did not mean to be 'off topic'... but wanted to 'bump' Stardustaquarians's post just above and give a bit more to Sammytray's inquiry... Stardustacquarian page has some great leads for those new to this work. thank you

Last edited by Moxie; 01-18-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #42
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

wow! I like.... This is logical. Will digest this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Voyagers, The Secrets of Amenti, copywrite 2002 by Ashayana Deane:

Only human biology possesses the security codes to Earth's Templar, because the Angelic Human Species was created as the legitimate Guardian race of this planet, and thus received from the Founders Races the Planetary Stargate Codes of Earth and the Halls of Amenti Star Gates within the biological design of the species DNA Template. This fact of human biology has been the primary reason that humans have been historically preyed upon by Fallen Angelic legions, but has also served as our primary means of protection from being completely destroyed by the Fallen Angelics in their quest for the Halls of Amenti; as long as we are needed to open Earth's Star Gate Security Seals they don't dare to destroy us if they hope to gain control of the Hall of Amenti Star Gates. Once we have been sufficiently used to open the Templar Security Codes of Earth during an active SAC, we rapidly become expendable.

Humans are the greatest threat to the Fallen Angelic Agenda, and for this reason they have gone to great lengths to ensure our genetically induced race amnesia and our ignorance of the Sacred Science Physics knowledge through which humanity can regain its intended guardianship of Earth's Templar Complex star gate system.

The contemporary hidden battle with the Fallen Angelic ET Legions cannot be won with external weapons and overt war;... knowledge of genuine spirituality, Personal and Planetary Templar Mechanics and the dynamics of human biology and DNA will be the deciding factors in this final conflict drama.

did not mean to be 'off topic'... but wanted to 'bump' Stardustaquarians's post just above and give a bit more to Sammytray's inquiry... Stardustacquarian page has some great leads for those new to this work. thank you
Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #43
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It might solve a lot of problems for TPTB...
Old 01-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #44
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Gibonos

Cheers
Stardustaquarion you miss my point which is:
cyclic refreshments of our home (earth) happens over so often and we can't change it, pure physics. I'm not saying that what you say is not true.
What I say is we have to deal with whatever is coming,
by hoping that our dna is changed or activated again we can wait forever,
like those who wait for their saviours.
Better be safe than sorry, explore all possibilities, especially spiritual,
but we can't forget that we live in physical universe and have to get ready to it as well.

Taking responsobility for one self, not relying on anyone, being sovereign is way to go.
Once you take back control over your life, can start forming communities and than take care of the planet. Planet is better off in places where there are no humans.
So whos looking after who? Shes our mommy and we are her children :-)

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:49 AM   #45
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
well, it seems that you might be on to something. It is my guess that some of us like yourself have been having dreams like this... I would be confused if these dreams of warning do not transpire. How many others are dreaming of california quakes? When does someone say "I better think about going somewhere else BEFORE the chaos"... That is the dilema.
I haven't had dreams of an earthquake but about a month ago I did have a dream of waves overtaking cars. Don't know if it was California but I live in California- thankfully I'm in the mountains and not near the coast. I think I may be tuned to prophetic type dreams because I had repeating dreams of a plane crashing into a major city years before the 911 thing and I was living in NY at the time.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:47 AM   #46
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

hey, glad to hear you had dreams of only waves crashing unto cars... However, those waves could be caused by a quake. At least your in the mountains unlike me! Keep me/us posted with any more dreams you may have.

interesting that you were warned of the 911 attack through a dream... It is my feeling that any dreams now would be for the immediate future. Things/events seem to be happening pretty fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
I haven't had dreams of an earthquake but about a month ago I did have a dream of waves overtaking cars. Don't know if it was California but I live in California- thankfully I'm in the mountains and not near the coast. I think I may be tuned to prophetic type dreams because I had repeating dreams of a plane crashing into a major city years before the 911 thing and I was living in NY at the time.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #47
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

We definitely do not help by ignoring a potential event. When someone says: "don't even imagine one detail", this is not ignoring. Perhaps Ravens and Doves thought I meant do not take any action. The action to take, is to change the field. This is not easy, but it cannot be done if the focus is on the event itself. It has to be changed in the universal human mindset, or "collective backstory" if you will, and this cannot be done if people continue to visualize and focus on disasters. There is a huge difference between ignoring, and attempting to switch to a new location on the space/time continuum. In the meantime, the preparations should be in place. It may be wise to leave the extreme West Coast. It's a tricky, fine line. Action is the key while holding the highest good of all in the mind. I hope this clears up the reason I gave the advice that I did. It was with the best of intent on many levels.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #48
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
Stardustaquarion you miss my point which is:
cyclic refreshments of our home (earth) happens over so often and we can't change it, pure physics. I'm not saying that what you say is not true.
What I say is we have to deal with whatever is coming,
by hoping that our dna is changed or activated again we can wait forever,
like those who wait for their saviours.
Better be safe than sorry, explore all possibilities, especially spiritual,
but we can't forget that we live in physical universe and have to get ready to it as well.

Taking responsobility for one self, not relying on anyone, being sovereign is way to go.
Once you take back control over your life, can start forming communities and than take care of the planet. Planet is better off in places where there are no humans.
So whos looking after who? Shes our mommy and we are her children :-)

gibonos
This is not just a physical universe, there are many dimension but I will not enter into that here

I agree that the only way forward is to be self responsible, but we are doing more than that, we are helping the planet now

From the perspective of how detructive humanity has becomed I agree that it seems that it will be better of without it but, it is like saying to you body I am better of without my heart ??? it can not be done..

I don't ask you to believe me but, have you read the two summaries that are Official release N1 from the MCEO Guardian Alliance that represent the Interdimensional Alliance of Free worlds? If not the links are in my page, I will be interested in your conclussions

Cheers
Old 01-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #49
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
We definitely do not help by ignoring a potential event. When someone says: "don't even imagine one detail", this is not ignoring. Perhaps Ravens and Doves thought I meant do not take any action. The action to take, is to change the field. This is not easy, but it cannot be done if the focus is on the event itself. It has to be changed in the universal human mindset, or "collective backstory" if you will, and this cannot be done if people continue to visualize and focus on disasters. There is a huge difference between ignoring, and attempting to switch to a new location on the space/time continuum. In the meantime, the preparations should be in place. It may be wise to leave the extreme West Coast. It's a tricky, fine line. Action is the key while holding the highest good of all in the mind. I hope this clears up the reason I gave the advice that I did. It was with the best of intent on many levels.
I think that we can do more than moving, we can be proactive and start considering seriously how can we help the planet through this inevitable transition so when we are at the other end of 2012 we have a planet left

Cheers
Old 01-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #50
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Stardust: "I don't ask you to believe me but, have you read the two summaries that are Official release N1 from the MCEO Guardian Alliance that represent the Interdimensional Alliance of Free worlds? If not the links are in my page, I will be interested in your conclussions."

I looked for your page on your Avalon profile, but couldn't find it. Will you please post the links again for us? Thanks!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote