Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #126
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I was shocked when Burger King came out with this product. Why in the world would anyone want to eat a burger that is angry?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:21 AM   #127
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Isn't this like the UTUBE censoring of videos and persons they thought did not quite fit with their ideologies? When you take the tactics and the art of the enemy....don't you become them? I don't agree with most...but I definitely want to hear their voice.

Right on Stargazer. Look at the 9/11 false flag. Some manipulators stirred things up, and told people to practice "an eye for an eye". "The terrorists attacked us so we attack and torture them."

It's a good thing that Kerry and Bill have a fraction of the authority of the Illuminati.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #128
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I feel its all an act

T parties

Talks Of Revolution

Alex Jones got Beef with Rense

Now B&K got beef with SinClair

Now there is Beef in this thread

This is by design, and none of them are to be trusted. Trust your hearts
I could not agree more I've been inclined to see the same thing
this does seem to be by DESIGN
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #129
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all!

I do not partisipate on discussing too much, but I read even more, and I apologise if I offend anyone, but I can not understand why so many people react the way they have on this thread (one way or the other). People really should just worry about their own business and stop making this artificial drama out of nothing. Don't we have enough going on there in the real world, so we don't have to make our own on top of that?

As someone said, this is like a high school lunch brake. Get a grip people!
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #130
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Hello all!

I do not partisipate on discussing too much, but I read even more, and I apologise if I offend anyone, but I can not understand why so many people react the way they have on this thread (one way or the other). People really should just worry about their own business and stop making this artificial drama out of nothing. Don't we have enough going on there in the real world, so we don't have to make our own on top of that?

McMaster, you might not have the time or interest to participate on discussion too much. My understanding is that you "read even more". Censorship will impact #1) what you read at Avalon and #2) the larger picture you form from available pieces of the puzzle.

If censorship at Avalon is irrelevant to you, then why read here at all? Wouldn't TV (MSM) be just as good?

Therefore, previously to Kerry and Bill, I suggested the following revision (IN BOLD) in order to fully disclosure Kerry's and Bill's agenda (in the name of integrity, which Bill claims):

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth AS LONG AS IT IS NOT CRITICISM (OR ACCUSATION) DIRECTED TOWARDS US THAT WE DISAGREE WITH. ALL INTERVIEWEES ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT OUR MISSION.

-feeler

_____________________________________________Censorship Restricts the Dream

Last edited by feeler; 04-18-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:03 PM   #131
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Hello all!

Not to worry when someone takes your neighbor in the middle of the night or your cousin comes up as a missing person....I'm not offended but the side line sitting days are over my friend. I have an obligation as part of humanity to stop them when they knock on your door in the middle of the night. That's my pledge to you.

On the Bill and Kerry hubbub....When you stand for " GETTING THE SUPPRESSED INFO OUT".....and then you suppress folks that don't agree with you = hypocrisy
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #132
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a member of both forums. I'm not sure what's happening with

StClair right now. I do know it's a very peaceful and loving group of members

over there. I will miss them if get kicked off after this post. I feel that Bill and

Kerry are fierce defenders of free speech and very much against any kind

censorship. We probably do not know the whole story, since some of the

comments have been made privately. There has been disagreement among

the whistle blowers in the past and there will be in the future. What Clif High

said was not offensive. St Clair seems to have drug him into this mess.

What St Clair said was a PERSONAL attack, not a criticism or

disagreement. B&K have not asked us to take sides. In any relationship gone

sour, I thank spirit for the experience bless them and move on. I'm

thinking B&K may have done the same. Save your energy.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #133
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

On the Bill and Kerry hubbub....When you stand for " GETTING THE SUPPRESSED INFO OUT".....and then you suppress folks that don't agree with you = hypocrisy
That's a mischaracterization. B&K's action of removing Michaels materials, although ill advised, was not about suppressing someone that doesn't agree with them. Michael attempted to undermine their whole mission by calling Bill's and then Kerry's integrity into question. All of Michaels materials are still available on his own sites.

Michael devotes a good deal of time to self promotion. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't continue to aid in that promotion if he was attacking me.

perhaps it could be seen as hypocritical to continue to support someone who is actively undermining you and your mission.

Just a different viewpoint/counterpoint.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #134
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Michael attempted to undermine their whole mission by calling Bill's and then Kerry's integrity into question.
By the same token, Bill and Kerry attempted to undermine the PTB's whole mission e.g. War on Terror by calling the PTB's integrity into question. What is the PTB entitled to? The removal of all reference to B&K in the PTB's MSM?

Quote:
perhaps it could be seen as hypocritical to continue to support someone who is actively undermining you and your mission.
Interviewing St. Clair and presenting St. Clair's interviews is not supporting St. Clair. Among the interviewees, there are disinfo agents. That doesn't mean Kerry and Bill support them.

Kerry and Bill made it clear interviewing a guest is not the same thing as supporting (endorsing) the guest :

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. --31 December 2008

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-20-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #135
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
That's a mischaracterization. B&K's action of removing Michaels materials, although ill advised, was not about suppressing someone that doesn't agree with them. Michael attempted to undermine their whole mission by calling Bill's and then Kerry's integrity into question. All of Michaels materials are still available on his own sites.

Michael devotes a good deal of time to self promotion. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't continue to aid in that promotion if he was attacking me.

Just a different viewpoint/counterpoint.
Bill and Kerry's credibility were not questioned UNTIL they censored St Clair...I have no idea who St Clair is or what he's about...but he has the right to be heard.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #136
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'd debate the points raised, but that would be a bit like clapping with one hand.

How about get some facts, then form an opinion.

Or not.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #137
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd debate the points raised, but that would be a bit like clapping with one hand.

How about get some facts, then form an opinion.

Or not.

Myplanet2, you act as if facts have not been brought forth in this thread with 136 posts.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #138
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Myplanet2, you act as if facts have not been brought forth in this thread with 136 posts.

-feeler
Sorry but you missed the point. *claps with one hand*
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #139
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That's not really what I was saying. My comment was in regards to opinions raised which then present themselves unsupported, or go off in search of supporting "facts". There are "facts" available, I'm sure, but comments like ("Bill and Kerry's credibility were not questioned UNTIL they censored St Clair...I have no idea who St Clair is or what he's about...but he has the right to be heard") don't demonstrate evidence of having gone off to search for any facts. They indicate an opinion exists all on it's own.

Hardly inspiring of discussion.

What's a fact? What's an opinion? What's the difference?
Old 04-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #140
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Isn't this like the UTUBE censoring of videos and persons they thought did not quite fit with their ideologies? When you take the tactics and the art of the enemy....don't you become them? I don't agree with most...but I definitely want to hear their voice.
This is nothing like censorship on Youtube. This is Kerry and Bill's work...they can put it out there, or not. They own it, their choice.

It is very simple. St. Clair revealed his true nature, Kerry and Bill recoiled, and made some decisions to be in sync with their own integrity. I respect that.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #141
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
This is nothing like censorship on Youtube. This is Kerry and Bill's work...they can put it out there, or not. They own it, their choice.

It is very simple. St. Clair revealed his true nature, Kerry and Bill recoiled, and made some decisions to be in sync with their own integrity. I respect that.

To be in sync with their own integrity, I respectfully suggest the following revision (IN BOLD) in order to fully disclosure Kerry's and Bill's agenda (in the name of integrity, which Bill claims):

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth AS LONG AS IT IS NOT CRITICISM (OR ACCUSATION) DIRECTED TOWARDS US THAT WE DISAGREE WITH. ALL INTERVIEWEES ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT OUR MISSION.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #142
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Good Grief Already!!

We got your point!
Sorry I feel embarrassed for repeating my point, but a FULL DISCLOSURE at Avalon is a good thing and serves as a real life example of "talk the talk, walk the walk."

Let the illuminati know censorship doesn’t have to be the first thing that comes to mind.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #143
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Why do those with the least understanding, claim the biggest voices?

Maybe Bill and Kerry should also create a "support your local illuminati" sub forum, and the "reptilian corner"?

How about putting these ideas into walk the talk dim wittedness:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal-time_rule

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

It's B & K's group. They can do what they like. If someone stabs them in the back, they can pull their content. How many times did Michael St Clair mention his books in the Camelot interviews?

Why should they continue to promote Michael's work when he's taken to promoting them as little more than tools of the illuminati?

Freedom of speech must by it's nature include freedom to not speak. You are advocating enforced speech. B&K must keep St Clair's material on their site. That's not freedom of speech. If they let YOU tell them what they must have on their site, then must they also let the Mainstream media tell them what must be there? The Rockefellers? CFR? Builderbergers?CIA? It's their choice what they present.

If you got what you know of this situation with Bill, Kerry and Michael from this thread, then you have no idea what's going on, because most of it hasn't been said in this thread. And that might tell you something about these disembodied opinions being floated by the mal(mis)(un)informed.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #144
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why do those with the least understanding, claim the biggest voices?

Maybe Bill and Kerry should also create a "support your local illuminati" sub forum, and the "reptilian corner"?
Smile
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #145
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Why should they continue to promote Michael's work when he's taken to promoting them as little more than tools of the illuminati?
You seem to exhibit the "an eye for eye" attitude...

Quote:
If you got what you know of this situation with Bill, Kerry and Michael from this thread, then you have no idea what's going on, because most of it hasn't been said in this thread.
I have no idea what's going on. Do you? We both should, should we?

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. --31 December 2008

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #146
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Maybe the quest for truth precludes them from keeping the stuff there....and why in the world would you think that Bill and Kerry should tell the public everything that is going on?They do not owe us anything. Just because they are public figures does not mean they owe us an explaination of their every thought and finding. This constant haranguing reminds me of papparazi.
Paparazzi? I'm only interested in the public comments or action either side takes. I respect the personal (private) life of either side.

The stuff being kept here might very well include information provided by the disinfo agents. How do you identify those in the quest for truth? The disinfo agents likely come in the form of the sweetest, and the most vulnerable person, in appearance. St. Clair (with his public criticism of K&B) doesn't fit the profile.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #147
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Some "experts" are sweeter than the others. And the vulnerability is hard to resist.

22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #148
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiphame
Michael St Clair has much to offer that we ought not to dismiss...
What could that stroker offer???
Disliked the guy the moment I saw him. He had no real insight and I strongly felt that he was on an ego trip only.
Good riddance to him, and I applaud Bill and Kerry for ars.eholing him.
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Immense love,
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #149
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
Disliked the guy the moment I saw him. He had no real insight and I strongly felt that he was on an ego trip only.
The moment I heard St. Clair, it was clear to me he was interested in selecting individuals to form an elite group, to survive the 2012 scenario.

-feeler
Old 04-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #150
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Welldone great work, looks like all thats left is the sacrificing now

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote