Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Smile New Zealand

A thread for NZers and anyone interested in NZ.
So I'll be first then! I am Stephen from Broad Bay in Dunedin. About half way down the peninsula. I live in the first place ever built here in this area (and it shows) was named 'Thisledome' (this le do me) by the old lady that lived here for ages before me. She was everyones granny and a much loved soul. She left this place with a great vibe and alot of visitors can feel it. Anyone from here welcome to visit should they find themselves down this way.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:14 AM   #2
HeartAndBrain

Default Re: New Zealand

Greetings,
I'm new on here, so I thought I'd say "Hi"
Old 09-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Hi

I am another NZ'er living in Auckland.

Having recently "awoken", through Project Camelot I have become much more aware of what has been and is going on - the general population really have no idea...

I look forward to your posts.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:57 AM   #4
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartAndBrain View Post
Greetings,
I'm new on here, so I thought I'd say "Hi"

Hi heartAndBrain,Anaszi,Haveblue.

We are all fairly new hear- and wow it its taking off!!.I'm still learning the ropes. Look forward to chatn with all from New Zealand. Lets hope we all get to know each other before they attempt pulling the plug on the internet.

They are revamping the way we connect to our own countries in this forum so keep and eye out.

Cheers Rina.

Last edited by ARE WE THERE YET; 09-10-2008 at 07:59 AM.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #5
Need2Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasazi View Post
Hi

I am another NZ'er living in Auckland.

Having recently "awoken", through Project Camelot I have become much more aware of what has been and is going on - the general population really have no idea...

I look forward to your posts.

Ditto, Same, SPOT ON!
Could not agree more! (apart from the living in AK bit!)
Old 09-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

Hello NZers,
Great to see theres other people awake in this country that are following events online, Im Chris from small town Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands and almost everyones asleep, anyway I first got interested throught nexus and uncensored magazine early last year and have been expanding my research ever since. A big thanks to project camelot which really kick started all of this off for me, and now i keep a pretty good track of alternative online media and have started archiving anything interesting(20 Gig so far). Looking forward to chatting with like minded individuals and will post up some links as the talk begins.
Keep up the good work.
Optix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #7
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: New Zealand

New Zealand based here. I tried to go to Aussie so I could visit UFO conventions like they do in the USA. And I wanted to visit museums and art galleries, etc. But it was way too hot and dry there.

We've just had a lot of rain for a month and the garden is so beautiful.
I love nature too.

Besides, we all might get some more Kaikoura UFO sightings!

==============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

my and my two friends are looking to move to wellington or auckland, do you guys ever see american ex patriot migrants? i probably cant do it "legally" and might be relagated to mowing lawns but its better than being stuck in the US i think. anyhow what are your guys's thoughts? do you run into american living there once and a while? i know they're pretty picky with immigration...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:42 AM   #9
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:02 AM   #10
Racsouran
Banned

hi from the opposite part of earth (just the vertical opposite), is awesome in some sense to see so much people from so much different places of the globe.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #11
Wholeness_Navigator
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoPhoenix View Post
i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
If I were in your shoes I would simply come over here on "holiday" and have a good look around where you want to live and look for temp/perment work. My suggestion would be somewhere around the top of the South Island (Nelson area) elevated , near water but still near other people. Being near people/commuinty gives you the opportunty to barther rather than bury your head in the sand.

Remenber to just go with the flow and hold your intention in mind, when you work with cosmic law you will be surprised how easy it is to manifest your life.

welcome to the winning side!!
Wholeness_Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

how should i arrange that? do i j/ show up w/ my g/f and say, we r on holiday..or something..what r the legalities behind that..given the circumstances, dealing w/ immigration officials and the like is the last thing i wanna do (due to resources and time)...sure i gotta deal w/ them when i get in to NZ but maybe they require some visa to even enter the country...
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:16 AM   #13
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone, anyone out there who has been paying attention should be aware that things are starting to fall apart overseas and it might be time to start putting out heads together to find out where the safest places are for us in this country in both the north and south islands, obviously avoiding largely populated and low lying areas. Im situated in upper northland, close to our kauri forests. Any suggestions people???
Old 09-24-2008, 06:51 AM   #14
Vinchenzo

Hello fellow awake New Zealanders!!!!!!

Was just told about this forum yesterday and I'm stoked that I might be able to meet some like minded people through it.
I'm based in Auckland , I've got some good ideas for things we can do to make a difference but definately need a support crew.

Peace,
Vinchenzo
Old 09-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #15
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

As the Maori's say the fish (north island) is going to disappear so get on the canoe (south island), we're on the feral West Coast, so come on down.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #16
earwig

Hi fellow Kiwi! I'm in Auckland too.

For those thinking of coming to these parts you might consider that the north island is basically giant volcano and the south island has a giant fault line running down the middle... Oz is probably a safer bet. Having said that I'm not going anywhere. I would tend to agree with Peter the south island maybe safer due to the lack of volcanoes (tho there are old ones there, especially near Dunedin). I think the high ground in Northland maybe the best bet in the Nth Is as there are literally volcano's everywhere else (Taupo alone could take out most of the island). Any other suggestions?? So lets hope that the Earth doesn't do anything too drastic in the next few years...

I believe that orgonite can sooth the Earth so I've started to gift the Auckland volcano's (there's at least 50) and will do Rotorua/Taupo as soon as I'm able.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #17
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
As the Maori's say the fish (north island) is going to disappear so get on the canoe (south island), we're on the feral West Coast, so come on down.
.....Yo, do u have any references to go on as to what the maori's have said in their stories of past and future?

And to anyone else who might know, does anyone have information on Maori stories and predictions, we know several indiginous cultures have their own beliefs but somehow they link together, eg, mayan calendar and the i ching both reach that crazy 2012 date we all know and love... going by terence mckennas calculations anyway.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #18
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Optix, I found this http://snoedel.punt.nl/index.php?r=1...&tbl_archief=1
talking about the end time, it doesn't seem to be that bleak for us in upside down land.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #19
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Peter,
Great, thanks for the link, i have heard the same interpretation of that before that the veil will fall, but i think the general meaning was that the veil of secrecy will fall, whateva way u look at it, its still soundin good. have to see how this little island holds up tho. anyway theres an interview with the maori queen on www.consciousmedianetwork.com for free viewing if ur interested. starts a bit boring but showed me the maori are more spiritual than i realised.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #20
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone I sure hope to make it down to NZ with my husband and daughter sometime soon! Things are heating up here in the States so right now it's day by day.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hi folks.

I am Scotland based (inverness) and myself and my wife are thinking of trying to get residency in NZ. She is a nurse and has alot of experience, so was wondering what home schooling is allowed in NZ, and how many opportunities for a better life are there?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #22
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, We are North Shore based. One of the biggest problems with the Auckland area would be the number of dormant volcanoes in the area, Another is having the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea on either side of the city should there be a major tsunami. Had wondered about the Motu area between Opotoki and Gisborne on the East Coast?

Last edited by IRKCOD; 10-04-2008 at 11:55 AM.
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #23
karoro

kia ora koutou katoa,

i live on Waiheke Island with my family and friends, and have only just tuned into Project Camelot/Avalon via a friend who has been tuned in since its early establishment. frankly, it was a bit over my head when he first started talking to me about it, but now having listened to several interviews with the likes of David Wilcock, Miriam Delicado and Andy Guass (among others) it really is hard to continue to ignore what is happening around you!

however, this knowledge now comes with responsibility, and how to manage this so that fear and irrationality are controlled and channelled positively amidst planning for the future, which presently is still unknown. i mean it is this unknown that gets me. what will it really mean for us in NZ? do i continue with my kiwisaver contributions? my friend txt me this morning to say that he had the latest Bill Deagle interview downloaded, talking about his vision of WW3 occurring in early October?! does this mean nuclear war is apparent, should we be worried, i mean, nuclear threat has been around since its creation, hence David Lange's stand to have it banned from NZ waters in the 1980s. but are we planning for the worst case scenario, where we will have to defend ourselves from invaders if we become the land of plenty.

i know that if this time comes, my family and i will be heading inland away from any city or populated area! luckily we have family and land in the King Country, which is elevated and has plenty of access to fresh water. also we will be surrounded by people who know how to live off the land and survive.

however, i really hope that it never comes to this as it is all too depressing. Miriam Delicado says it is possible to change the timeline. She talks about self responsibility, placing our hands in the earth and being more sustainable so that we may take pressure off the earth and its resources. i am so grateful that i live in a place that is surrounded by the bush, as i write this i can see a lokuot tree outside my window, burgeoning with berries, welcoming the kereru to a feast. this year, i have really focused on putting in a vegie garden that will sustain us through summer, as in the past it has been more about working to make money so that we can have?!

in regards to Maori folklore and mythology, i have delved into this alot in my later years as i myself am a descendent. unfortunately because of colonisation and assimilation alot of these stories have been lost and today what we are left with is a watered down version of what may have been. however, there are those out there who have held on to this knowledge. as with most indigenous cultures, spirituality is the basis of their creation, their continuance and strength, and Maori are no different (you can't believe everything you hear in the media!). there are the likes of (to name a few) tohunga Hohepa Kereopa and Maori Marsden http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~dominic/io-oral.html and academic Ranginui Walker who specifically talk about early Maori, their stories, beliefs and spirituality.

i hope this may be of use to some and look forward to reading more and contributing again.

Arohanui
Jacqueline
Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 AM   #24
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

does anyone know how to search groups? and if there is laready an NZ group
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #25
IRKCOD
Avalon Senior Member

Don't know of away to search groups, it would be handy to have a 'sort facility' enabling contact between members in the same general area for exchange of information & ideas relative to their area.

Note how the Civil Defense organization is now putting a lot of advertising regarding preparedness for a natural emergency, urging people to make plans and stockpile food supplies for at least 3 days. They have just shown a Doco/Drama about a major earthquake with tsunami hitting the Wellington Area. And are now following it up with a reality type show involving a families undergoing the aftermath of an earthquake with advise as how to handle the situation.

A short time ago the ISP Xtra ran a poll for a day to see how prepared NZers were for a disaster. The last results I saw were from 8+ thousand respondents (which is only representative of persons with access to the internet ) This showed that
1) only 12% were prepared,
2) 34% had a few items put aside,
3) another 35% were aware that they need to do something but hadn't got 'around to it'
4) 19% either hadn't thought about it or couldn't give a 'stuff'

Not a particularly good result. There is a lot of waking up to be done down here.
IRKCOD is offline   Reply With Quote