Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default The SCIENCE of ascension

Through the Teachings of Keylontic Science, we learn the Mechanics of Creation and we learn that Earth and its life-forms exist in one of many systems known as a 15 Dimensional Time Matrix. Time matrices are holographic systems that Source (God) has created within Source Itself, in order to experience anything that It desires. Therefore, all things and all life expressions take place WITHIN the energy of Source. Nothing can ever be separated from Source, because everything is within Source and everything is created of the energy of Source.

Source IS conscious and Source experiences individuation and the illusion of time and space within a time matrix through a process of stepping down this conscious energy into smaller and smaller pieces. In this manner, Source can experience itself as a manifest form and experience multiple manifest realities at the same time and within the same space. In many time matrices, including ours, Source has lost this consciousness of itself as Source during this process of stepping- down into the manifest reality of individuation. This has created an illusion of Separation from Source in many individuations of Source including in Humans.

We are ALL individual expressions of Source, and we, as individuated expressions of Source, all have parts of our conscious energy within each of the 15-dimensional frequency levels of this time matrix. This is a result of the process of Source stepping down Its energy in the The Stair Step Creation Process. In this process, Source maintains Itself as the perpetual and infinitely self-sustaining energy of Source, that can never be depleted.

Ascension is the process of merging the many parts of our conscious energy that are in the different levels of the 15-dimensional time matrix. It is the process of bringing all of these parts that have been stepped down, back into conscious connection with each other so that we can experience the expansion of At-One-Ment with Source. In Ascension, we transmute the physical body form by integrating more and more of the Multiple Levels of Conscious Energy of our Selves into our biological energetic template. In this way, we are effectively expanding our Selves and merging with the infinite conscious energy of Source that initiated our individuation in the Stair Step Creation Process.

Integration of the higher identities progressively changes the nature of the biological form, so biological & spiritual evolution are one. Originally identity integration took place through one Immortal lifetime. Due to distortions, that span 11.5 dimensions of frequency, the process now takes place through successive reincarnations. Reincarnation was not the natural evolutionary process of the original human lineage, but it has been operational for over 5 million years. The distortions have occurred in what is called the Energetic Manifestation Template or Kathara Grid. Distortions within our manifestation template have thus resulted in an inability to undergo the natural process of biological Ascension. The origin of these distortions and the role the Human races have played in both the healing and propagation of these distortions can be found in the Dance For programs that are available on the Azurite Press product list. Through Keylontic Science we can reclaim our immortal bodies and re-enter our natural state of evolution. The human body was designed to embody 12 dimensions of consciousness in One Incarnation.

Through the Sacred Teachings of Keylontic Science, we can RE-learn and REMEMBER, our true original Source-intended divine structure. By working with the Keylontic Science techniques that are founded upon Sacred Mechanics, we can also remember how our personal energy systems (Inner Template) operate as they were originally intended as True Divine expressions of Source and also how we can begin to Heal the distortions.

Each level of our consciousness that exists on levels of the 15-dimensional time matrix, is PART of US. These parts of us have names such as Soul, Over-soul, Avatar and Rishi. And at each of these levels, there is an increasing body of knowledge and understanding of the mechanics of our own creation from Source and of our own personal relationship with Source. As we begin the process of integration of these parts of ourselves in a process called Soul Integration, we become more aware of these parts of our Selves and can integrate the knowledge and understanding inherent in them. Through understanding the foundation structures upon which the body and consciousness are built we can learn to consciously direct the path of accelerating our personal biological and spiritual evolution, rejoining the races of the Higher Evolution.

The races on this planet and planet Earth itself, are in the midst of what is called a Stellar Activation Cycle (SAC). These cycles occur every 26,556 years. This SAC commenced in 2000 and will end in 2012. SACs are important periods of time for the Earth and Earth races because it is during these times, that the process of biological Ascension is accelerated. From now until 2012, more and more frequencies from the outer levels of the 15 dimensional time matrix will be anchoring here into the planetary grids (Earths energetic template). Once these frequencies are anchored into the earth, they can then be received by Humans and all other life forms on the planet. Humans can greatly assist in anchoring these frequencies into the planet, ourselves and other life forms, by preparing our physical body templates in specific ways through the use of Keylontic Science techniques. In utilizing these technologies and assisting in the momentous activities during this SAC, Humans will often face many difficult personal challenges because of the distortions in our own personal energetic templates. In assisting the anchoring of these frequencies however, we will be healing our own templates distortions, in addition to those of the planet and other life-forms. We will also be assisting all biological life forms and the entire elemental kingdom to undergo the process of Ascension.

http://www.azuritepress.co.za/ascension.html
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The SCIENCE of ascension

Very clear

Thank you Shiva777

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shiva,

I don't believe the sorce is God. Can you break it down for me a bit?

Love
K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I understand the mechanics of ascension it is quite simple really. You ( 1) plus earth energy 0 equals 10. that is when you reach the tenth insight as it were. Earth energy is zero because it is complete. No number is more perfect than 0. Once you have arrived at a singular of yourself and add it to earth's energy, or cosmic energy, then you can do or go where you like. Physical and dimensional. ????????

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

All my 57 yrs on this planet, I've felt the limits & bounds that held my mind sequestered "here" in this state, this plane.... and it has always felt contrary, like lost memory, that I had lost something important in order to Be here, to feel whole, to be in ownership of a Knowing purpose & affective power in a sufficient manner to just live & not think about it, sort of like an imprisonment, an obvious, ever present barrier preventing me from penetrating & integrating my Entire Self.

It makes complete sense to me that there are aspects of my "self" that I'm not aware of still, as a babe coming into this world is subject to the world's influence, utterly reliant on upbringing... la la la.... those aspects hold the "rest of the story"... it just has to be as my soul used to have a constant deep longing, a yearning for the Rest of Me.....(I say used to as my longings have found its food) Life here cannot be this limited, there is much, much more. It's unacceptable for humanity to be lacking its manifested potential.

And, as I've learned so much more since the 80's really and then the advent of the internet (including being duped a few times)...mind control, DNA, nefarious agendas... my intuition now sings because of the recognition of the tools for Ascension... and I have grown and integrated enough, enough to know what turn to make navigating this existence.

We here, in this world, this plane, is it not true that we must be Taught, shown?
Most of what we have been taught in schools has turned out to be not true and it was not because we were not paying attention. We have been fed lies (intentional mis&dis-information).

I thirst for hard core Knowledge, cutting edge informaton about DNA and the implications, however I'm fairly certain that it is a well kept secret to our ultimate Freedom.

We've all heard of spontaneous healing, for example, tapping into some level of "medicinal" energy... it makes utter sense to me that our DNA is upgraded based upon whatever level of True Knowledge we "download"... the 100th monkey thingie, is real... hold on, our line to Freedom is at hand!

Ever recognize what rang as truth only to find yourself duped? Again? I have, but I'm always willing[to be mistaken or wrong, when that wrong is replaced with more Right Knowledge.

Now, That's attitude!!! The one I've always held.

More than anything, Results must transpire! If these tools, this Keylontic Science does not bring results, does not Empower, then toss it out as so much other garbage.... me? I'm going for it as it makes so much sense!

OMG I'm talkative today, I'm already letting go of being sorry for it (as I'm not so much receptive of mockings, if anyone is inclined)
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote