Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Spirit Mind Meditation

Spirit Mind Meditation

Good Day,

This is my first post in the “Spirituality” section of Project Avalon. My hope is that you may find as much value from this information as I have in utilizing this practice in my day to day life, thus far.

The information I will share with you here is information I have gathered from beings that approach me in my dreams. They, the beings, have taught me a great many things; including this meditation practice which I will gladly share with you now, as I believe I have finally understood their message to me.

What is “Spirit Mind Meditation”?

Simply put, the “Spirit Mind Meditation” is a name I have given this teaching, as it was taught to me by my dream visitors.

I believe this to be a meditation because, when used properly, you achieve a consciousness which you may have not experience before; and when you attain the level of consciousness you WILL know it; in that you can trust.

Theory Behind Spirit Mind Meditation

From the beginning of our life cycle, our soul is inserted into biological machines called: bodies. These bodies come complete with instincts, pre-determined emotions, flaws, and perfections… much like an automobile.

We, as spirits, know everything the body feels: emotions, pain, etc.

From the beginning, our spirits are so beautifully intertwined with our bodies that as we age, we forget that WE are NOT our BODIES; for the body is simply the vehicle in which we can experience this dimensional existence.

To give an analogy, think of pain as a warning light in a car… you can choose to ignore it and continue on, but risk further harm to your vehicle.

YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY

But YOU ARE your SPIRT.

The spirit, or better put: YOU, exist within this vehicle (the body). From here you operate the body and command it like a Puppet master commanding a finely crafted wooden doll on strings. ( perhaps now you see where I get my name from )

The body, however, is alive like any other animal. And on it’s own will function like an animal. No ability for EXTREME creative thought… just like a chimp. But we, spirits, are symbiot’s within this body, as we both benefit from each other.

The Body, or animal part, benefits because with the creative thought of the spirit, the body/animal has a better chance of survival and replication; we (the spirit) benefit because we have the ability to learn here in this dimensional existence: within these biological machines.

How does this benefit you?

Well, first and foremost you will start to become more conscious of who you are and what you are.

Second, you can now, using this understanding, push this body further physically than before. Sickness will not effect you like before, and you can realize that the emotions and fears of this body is NOT YOU!

So if “you” don’t feel good, you would normally say “I don’t feel good today.”

Try saying now: “This body doesn’t feel good today, I feel fine”

Third, It’s hard to be angry at someone for their actions when you realize they simply “have forgotten who they are” which is spirt… They truly believe their selves to be animals or HUMAN, when they are not… their body is… your body is….

You are spirit.

Now please think on this… I have not posted yet all of my information as was shared to my by my dream friends. But please feel free to ask questions and I will answer should an answer be available.

Rules of Spirit Mind Meditation

1. There is no emotion, there is only silence and peace.
2. There is no Pain, there is only the body.

Again, if you have questions please ask. I am eager to answer as I know this can help your life.
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:40 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Thumbs up Re: The Spirit Mind Meditation

that was a great perspective and insight... thankyou
Old 09-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
Puppet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Spirit Mind Meditation

I'm glad you liked it.
Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote