Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Sandmann
Avalon Senior Member

Location: An idealized version of the former Deutsche Demokratische Republik
Default Mayan Calendar - 5th night ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

The following is excerpted from
The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness
by Carl Johan Calleman.

The difficult Fifth NIGHT ruled by Tezcatlipoca

In the Fifth NIGHT, (November 18 2007 – November 12, 2008, ruled by the energy of Tezcatlipoca, the god of darkness), we will see the last desperate attempts of the West, and power hierarchies based on materialism everywhere, to remain in control and strengthen their power in some new very oppressive way.

If the international monetary system collapses in DAY 5 we may for instance come to see this replaced by a centralized electronic control over everyone’s economic interactions (Not to mention control of whereabouts and other things). Except that I simply look upon it as a phase in a cosmic plan, this is the time period when many of the scenarios described by conspiracy theoreticians may come true. Regardless of the concrete forms it may take, this is when everything will be made to keep people in the fold.

In the same way as we, during the Fifth NIGHT of the Planetary Underworld (1932-52), saw an alliance between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union of Stalin we may well in the upcoming Fifth NIGHT come to see an alliance between the rulers of China and the United States – all in the interest of maintaining a hierarchically ruled world with a focus on material gains. And in the same way as the mentioned dictatorships of the Planetary Underworld enjoyed the overwhelming support of their subjects, we may well come to see a strong support by the subjects of the “democracy” of the US and the “popular” regime of China as the Fifth NIGHT begins to rule in the Galactic Underworld.

Especially in the United States people are already on a massive scale deluded into thinking that they are free. Those with knowledge of the changing energies of the Mayan calendar will not be as easy to manipulate by fear, since they are aware of the wave movement of history.

The Shift from Chaos to the Enlightened world
Following the Fifth NIGHT large groups of people will however in the Sixth DAY break away from hierarchical control and guided by their intuition find a path towards increased wholeness. This is when the hierarchies will really start to break down, probably largely in a chaotic way. Yet, this is exactly the kind of chaos that is needed for the recreation of an Enlightened world.

Creativity is born out of chaos and if you think more deeply about it you realize that there is no linear way from today’s world (2004) to the Enlightened (2011). Instead the enlightened world can only emerge out of a series of transformative pulses, including periods of destruction, such as the Fifth NIGHT.

The paradox to understand is that the very process that seems to break down the world economy and political dominance is also the one that paves the way for Enlightenment. The emergence of a fully enlightened collective state of consciousness can only thrive in a global consciousness that is balanced. This is because the imbalance that has been dominating humanity for some 5000 years has had its direct cause the dualist frame of consciousness that was ruling throughout this time.

I feel however that the kind of Enlightenment humanity will approach as the cosmic plan is completed in 2011 will not be like anything that has existed previously. Although there are many descriptions of enlightened beings and ascended masters from human history I personally think that their states of consciousness in various ways have been limited by the creation fields that were ruling at the particular time they were (or are) living.

Only in 2011 will all veils separating human beings from the divine be removed and the supramental consciousness of the Universal Underworld will be unexplored territory. In a sense we are talking about the emergence of an entirely new species of human beings. For the first time Enlightenment will take place in a balanced global creation field and this certainly will influence the depth and scope of the cosmic consciousness that may be attained.

Last edited by Sandmann; 12-07-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Sandmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan Calendar - 5th night ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

well, we are already into the Sixth Day... the Era of Transparency as James calls it... no doubt the economic collapse would be over by now, if not for the manipulations by the ptb to squeeze the last bit of cash out of the middle class, and control the PMs... very much like "life support" for the terminally ill...expensive and only prolongs the agony.

so with time very much like a button on a string, winding up around a pencil...the days and nights of the Mayan calendar get shorter and closer together, we only have one year, in this particular day....next November we go into another night...

ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Them Mayan's man, way cool.

I am always so interested in Mayan Calenders and Mayan history.

Where I'm at there is not much teaching of Mayan Spirituality. Sucks.

I always had to get my input from Nexus Elf's.
Awesome

As so did they.

Our ruling elite operate off them calenders and that kind of information is scarce in America.

Great Info post.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Mayan Calendar - 5th night ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

Greeting's,
Yes, all is falling into place> towards the emeging births> of all enlightened conscious minds! gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

if you like the Mayan native stuff, you should check the trailers out for this movie:

http://www.timeofthesixthsun.com/ind...d=26&Itemid=39

Theres 3 on the above link's page. Its chocked full of native/mayan insights and it seems to have a very positive feel to it. Its a movie thats due out next year, but not sure how it will be released. (probably dvds?)

Anyway, Enjoy!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
PolarBear
Avalon Senior Member

Watching a presentation of the mayan calendar by Ian Xel Lungold might interest someone (from 2005)
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Sandmann, thanks for reminding me about Carl Johan Calleman's book - will pop into Foyle's in London and buy it tomorrow while its on my mind!!

Ian Lungold is awesome...wish he was still around....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:10 AM   #8
cway
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.livevideo.com/video/770EA...m_tkc=20818297

A conversation with Barbara Hand Clow, author of The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind, on the relationship with the black hole at the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy and the time acceleration matrix of human evolution from 16.4 billion years ago to the present. How catastrophobia developed from a solar system, Mars, and planetary catastrophe in 9500 B.C., which may have led to Earth's quarantine from the rest of Universe society. What time acceleration in 2009-2011/12 means for the end of the planetary quarantine, and for contact with Universe society.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #9
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

The economic and political crash that was due to happen at the start of the Fifth Night has clearly been delayed through manipulation of the financial markets by the ptb. Economic and political crash will still occur though, if we believe Calleman's analysis in his book.

It appears that the crash will not now happen until the end of 2009 (though there will be little or no improvement in the financial nightmare unfolding during the year).

The crash will now occur on or after 7th November 2009, which is the start of the Sixth Night. Crashes always happen during "Night periods" in the calendar, according to Calleman.

Prepare well.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

i began to get interested in the Mayan Calendar about two years ago now. So interesting, the thought came to me in Sept last year, to find out why 2012 was so important. It opened a whole new way of being, new ideas etc., which is really exciting!

The more I read the more I wanted to know. Family/friends thought I was crazy lol! well each to their own, I know people put their own interpretation on things, however the core message holds true. I like true I can relate to that

The visions of the future that were seen by the Maya are outstanding
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
The economic and political crash that was due to happen at the start of the Fifth Night has clearly been delayed through manipulation of the financial markets by the ptb. Economic and political crash will still occur though, if we believe Calleman's analysis in his book.

It appears that the crash will not now happen until the end of 2009 (though there will be little or no improvement in the financial nightmare unfolding during the year).

The crash will now occur on or after 7th November 2009, which is the start of the Sixth Night. Crashes always happen during "Night periods" in the calendar, according to Calleman.

Prepare well.

I'd like to suggest that Callman and Clow, if you've read any of their work, make clear that there is overlap between the days and nights. Yes it is true that there are "creation" and "integration" periods broken down by days and nights, however the ending of one phase and the beginning of another are a mixture of each others' influence. What I'm getting at here is that the days and nights of the Calleman Matrix are not rigid time periods in which certain things must happen, but rather are each have ruling energies which drive tendencies. A great example of this is the current economic destruction being undertaken which, most will agree, was officially recognized in September of 2007, a mere 2 months before the start of the fifth night. So, even though the fifth day was ruled by "Budding", or Quetzalcoatl (god of light), it was during this period that the fifth night energy of destruction began to set in. Likewise, it may well be that the full collapse occurs during the sixth day as opposed to having to wait for the next creation period of the sixth night. Just my two cents. I don't believe the PTB can do much to delay these events except perhaps their interpretation and exposure in the media.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Good call Eraser, point well taken.

Damn, I'd better bring forward my preparations (just in case...) !!