Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #76
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hacking the Genetic Mind

Here is the link to the flash animation I referred to above

Orpheus in the Underworld
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #77
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychegram
It occurs to me in passing that the word might not be in existence within any human language. You mentioned the idea of kinesiology tests, to determine psycho-physical effects; these might however arise phonetically or syllabically rather than denotationally, kind of the way Ohm has an effect completely unrelated to any meaning (or a meaning that arises from the sound itself, rather than the sound being associated with an arbitrary meaning.) If this is the case the new word that would ultimately be discovered could perhaps be adopted as a name for the nebulous new world; such a name would have a power to it, provide a focal point for the energies of all those who perceive the better world we can all have.
A new word or even a non-lingual sound, one not previously connected to existing definitions, thoughtforms, implications or previous users would necessarily avoid being easily dismissed or tied to some common or tangential definition. Words like "love", "Christ" or even "I AM", regardless of how they're used now, all carry the residue of having been hijacked, sold and prostituted by vampiric energies. Personally, I try to avoid most of the archetypal words and symbols, as they've been around the planet for ages and have been used and abused in many ways that have left energetic baggage on their etheric fields.

It's almost the same as the problems associated with calling on spirits or ascended masters to work on our behalf. There are a host of spiritual beings already working on this project, but what their names are, I can't be sure.

A new word could mean what we want it to mean and would have an evolving definition...evolving both in it's complexity and also in clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram
Symbolism and pictures are the language to communicate with. What symbols do we already have that indicate the concept? Do we have any symbols presently in our collective lexicon? It might be worthwhile perusing the symbols at the WingMakers web site for ideas. Crop circles would be another. And something completely new and original would be best of all.
I don't want get sidetracked into a tangent about Wingmakers, but I wouldn't be comfortable using any of their symbols. WM started out as information, but now it's another myth that's evolved into one more system... a much higher frequency system than most of what's out there, but a system nonetheless, and one that I see as part of the distraction that's outside of the focus of what you're proposing here. Crop circles seem less attached to any human paradigm, though I don't claim to understand where they come from or their actual meanings. I agree, "new" would be best.

Quote:
Psychegram's vision of all life in the universe is very grand; do we want to be that inclusive at this point, or do we want to start with just humanity or with all life on Earth? We are coming from serious separation, distinct humans who do not trust each other. I'm getting a mental image of connection somehow, more like an interconnected web than roots. The internet? The world wide web? Might be an idea to follow up on.
Indeed, the separation is evident right here in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara
Asteram, I have a feeling your idea is about to be implemented during the coming Worldwide Meditation Events Astralwalker is convening.
In regard to the upcoming Worldwide Meditation Events, specific sound frequencies are being woven together , by PhiedPiper, for the meditation participants to listen to.
Many Minds world wide are going to be on the 'same wave length' at the same time, all connected at once, forming a mental grid if you will.
Astralwalker's event was dismissed earlier, but I think the differences between what he's doing and the direction of this thread need to be addressed. I'm not sure where the "2012 Nexus event" vector is leading. I do know that I don't resonate with the 2012 fear program, the air-fairy approach, Buddhist meditations or much of what I saw as I skimmed through the thread (can't say I had time to read all 30+ pages), but there are definitely correlations to what's being discussed here that will be confusing to many people...and this fact has been brought up in Astralwalker's thread. Are we One with Astralwalker? If so, how so? If not, how can we be One?

Quote:
I am One. Are you One too?
As far as a slogan goes, this works for me. It's much better than "We are One". I and the psychopathic alien interlopers may both be a part of creation, but I am not one of them. They have no desire to turn the planet back over to the Gaian consciousness and I have no desire to be (further) diluted into their entropic state. But I am One with this project...I was a part of it long before The Handbook ever appeared.

Besides, who are we to speak for others?
I can only speak for myself and I am One. Are you one too?
The unspoken "we" that's born from such a statement will define itself.

I M 1 R U 1 2 ?

Last edited by sun-toon´; 01-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #78
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, I LOVE THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!

It's bizarre. All I'm doing and that I've ever been really focused on in my life, my private desires, coincides with all that goes on Project Avalon. As you might know I stand between the Nexus thread and this and I can't help but think that we are one indeed. More on that later.

More importantly (for me anyway) is that I'm currently working on two projects that resonate highly with what's being discussed here:

1. A website that will have short clips of visual abstract video, trying to engage with what one sees when meditating, but at another level engaging with communication beyond language. Like visual music. This may not even be possible, who knows, but I felt this calling for a long time and will go ahead with it anyway.

2. I am also in the process of making my graduation film and how could it be different, it's influenced by all this here.
The story in short: A silent revolution is occurring. A couple (lovers) are on the run from the government. He is an aggressive pessimist, she is a balanced opportunist with positive outlook. As they both react differently to the situations they encounter, their prophecies fulfil themselves, he dies, she however, can move on, knowing it all to be one, carrying him inside of her to fulfil her role in the coming shift.

Regarding the romantic love story, I think this ties in deeply with the desires as they are describes by Deleuze. To him, desire is the factor behind the expansive force of the universe and true desire (not sexual, although not exclusive) is thus an indicator of 'moving further along evolution, away from the root of existence' forever spreading, expanding and disassociate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
A new word or even a non-lingual sound, one not previously connected to existing definitions, thoughtforms, implications or previous users would necessarily avoid being easily dismissed or tied to some common or tangential definition. Words like "love", "Christ" or even "I AM", regardless of how they're used now, all carry the residue of having been hijacked, sold and prostituted by vampiric energies. Personally, I try to avoid most of the archetypal words and symbols, as they've been around the planet for ages and have been used and abused in many ways that have left energetic baggage on their etheric fields.

It's almost the same as the problems associated with calling on spirits or ascended masters to work on our behalf. There are a host of spiritual beings already working on this project, but what their names are, I can't be sure.

A new word could mean what we want it to mean and would have an evolving definition...evolving both in it's complexity and also in clarity.
I was thinking, I like that other languages, like Russian, just use the word 'be' as an expression of "I am". Eta, ect - I am, you are, just different declinations. In fact, like Russian in most cases, Japanese doesn't even use the word 'be'.
I have been thinking that "I am one" sounds too personal, and the transition to "We are one" is kind of odd in my ears, even though the concept of this seeding is ingenious!
Maybe it could be a simple mantra like "Be one." "Sei eins" "Vær en"... I'm sadly not proficient enough to give you the Russian, French and Japanese versions without mistakes, but it would be the 'command' form of the word 'be' followed by an expression of unity.

This could evolve into a sound of course "Beone", "Beewan"... but that would attach it too much to one language.

Quote:
I don't want get sidetracked into a tangent about Wingmakers, but I wouldn't be comfortable using any of their symbols. WM started out as information, but now it's another myth that's evolved into one more system... a much higher frequency system than most of what's out there, but a system nonetheless, and one that I see as part of the distraction that's outside of the focus of what you're proposing here. Crop circles seem less attached to any human paradigm, though I don't claim to understand where they come from or their actual meanings. I agree, "new" would be best.
I agree about the Wingmakers. It's 'old'. We should try to be the vanguard here. I feel the same way about corpcircles. It's been stigmatised and will discredit us more than anything else.

Quote:
Indeed, the separation is evident right here in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara
Asteram, I have a feeling your idea is about to be implemented during the coming Worldwide Meditation Events Astralwalker is convening.
In regard to the upcoming Worldwide Meditation Events, specific sound frequencies are being woven together , by PhiedPiper, for the meditation participants to listen to.
Many Minds world wide are going to be on the 'same wave length' at the same time, all connected at once, forming a mental grid if you will.

Astralwalker's event was dismissed earlier, but I think the differences between what he's doing and the direction of this thread need to be addressed. I'm not sure where the "2012 Nexus event" vector is leading. I do know that I don't resonate with the 2012 fear program, the air-fairy approach, Buddhist meditations or much of what I saw as I skimmed through the thread (can't say I had time to read all 30+ pages), but there are definitely correlations to what's being discussed here that will be confusing to many people...and this fact has been brought up in Astralwalker's thread. Are we One with Astralwalker? If so, how so? If not, how can we be One?[/QUOTE]

I can see why you say that the Nexus thread consists of fear mongering followed by airy fairy ****, it felt like that to me too. However, I think the general intention of the motion that's going on there has cleared away what I would argue has to be considered a 'benefit of doubt', as we are communicating across the language border here... language as in words, not in one culture to the other.

I AM convinced this is the same effort here. As I laid down before, to further some exchange, I think these are two sides of the same coin and I'm determined to be on both. It's too bad to see however that they repel each other like magnetic poles so far. Then again, maybe this isolation is the catalyst.
This brings me to another difficult topic. The old paradigm is built on having an 'enemy'. Something out there to blame. This might not be a separate issue at all, but undermining that meme is a tough nut at the basis.

I can only compare this to martial arts, you know. There, a fighter can not take an opportunistic position toward the opponent if it isn't his mind/spirit and body both together working on the same issue. He must not only take into account the physical reality but also project his being out to control and sense beyond the physical reach.

To me this is about spiritually opening a window of opportunity that then allows the physical to manifest its motions.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted

Last edited by Seashore; 02-01-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:45 AM   #80
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Sun-Toon, Czymra, all interested parties-

sun-toon:

"I am One with this project...I was a part of it long before The Handbook ever appeared. "

Me too. I was born for this and have spent my life preparing. Finally I get to find out what I was preparing for.

"I can only speak for myself and I am One. Are you one too?
The unspoken "we" that's born from such a statement will define itself.

I M 1 R U 1 2 ?"

Yes, it works for me too. Multiple levels of meaning. Individuality and self assertion of personal power on one level, the "we" that is born from it, and the unspoken ending "I am one with all life".

I don't have a problem with using a particular language where it is appropriate. English is the major tongue of world communication these days; if we only reached and affected 10% of those who understand English we would probably be close to tipping the balance.

Keep in mind that this is not meant to be the main message to the masses, at least I'm not thinking it is, more of a slogan or a pointer to a more complete message.

I tossed out the crop circle and WingMakers symbol suggestions with the same level of doubt with which they were received, so we are good there. I've been waiting for some symbolic inspiration that hasn't arrived yet, but here is "one" idea:

That number is certainly known to the majority of people, and though it isn't original, it hasn't been hijacked to the extent that other symbols have. It may not be enough on its own; it may need to be enclosed within another symbol, but maybe not.

Doubt enters at this point.....have the fanatical self-styled "born again" "christians" abused it beyond our potential use? I'm thinking of the hand sign that means the number one, the forefinger pointing upwards. Man, has everything been corrupted?

Then again, the victory V of WWII was effectively re-directed into the peace sign in the 1960s.

Well anyway, the stand-alone numeral 1 has not been corrupted that I know of. I'll leave it there for now.

I M 1 R U 1 2?

Back to the WingMakers briefly. The material I reference from is a hardcopy printed from the original website in the late 1990s. I know some of it has been changed on the site since then, not sure how much, but I want to quote the part that seems related to this project:

"These entities are specifically designed to transmit this future experience into communication symbols.......They are present to be catalysts and designers....they will focus on developing new communication symbols through various art forms that facilitate the entity's detachment from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy" end quote.

That is what we are talking about here, developing new communication symbols. To that end, we use the best ideas that we come across but make them our own.

Statement of Purpose: To awaken a sufficient number of individuals on planet Earth and to encourage them to consciously take their focus away from the past of separation, limitation, fear, and lack and to re-direct it toward a future of joy, community, creation, empowerment, and abundance for all, with the intent of creating a new and beautiful world for everyone who desires that, starting right here, right now.

That will do for a start. Suggestions for pruning and simplification are encouraged.

Which brings me to the 2012 Nexus event and Astralwalker. I have done no more than briefly peruse the thread; for whatever reason the subjects discussed did not draw me or interest me at the time. That is not a judgment, as I didn't read much of it and really don't know exactly what the purpose or focus is. If it is in harmony with the statement above, then we are already working together toward the same goal. I see no need for or advantage to joining the two threads/ideas as one at this point. Much better strategically, in my view, to be working toward the same goal from different angles, if such be the case.

All joking aside, we are engaged in a battle and this is end game. Those on the side of truth, expansion, and joyful creation are battling those on the side of lies, limitation, and fearful destruction. The polarities are quite clear.

I am not one who thinks that such distinct polarities are good or necessary, but they are presently undeniably real. I am no saint whose every thought is of purity, nor am I selflessly dedicated solely to service unto others. And I have no desire to be such. The law of balance requires that we experience some of both polarities. At present though, and for all of the known history of humanity on this plane, the forces of fear, lack, and destruction have been ascendant. This final battle requires those of us who value creation more than destruction, freedom more than enslavement, to dedicate ourselves for a time primarily to such selflessness and service to the greater good. The enemy, and yes, there is an enemy, does not play by the rules. Truth, Justice, Honor, Virtue, and Impeccability do not have a place in their playbook. Nor do love of creation or gratitude to the Creator. They must take primary place in ours if we are to exemplify that which we would bring about.

At the same time, by consciously choosing the side of creative evolution, we gain the ability to access the powers of creation, powers that are not available to the enemy. Expansive, joyful vision and creativity are ours to use at will.

I would like to repeat the statement I made earlier in the thread about loving one's enemies. There are certain "enemies" that love will bring over to our side, certain small enmities that love will reconcile. That is not the case with the present battle. Do not waste your love on those who work ceaselessly for your destruction and enslavement. And do not hate them either. Give them nothing. Perhaps later will come a time of reconciliation, but that time is not now. Now we need all of our energy focused toward creation. As pointed out in the Onwards thread, the enemy is doing their best to divert our energy away from our own interests and toward the fear and negativity upon which they feed. Quit feeding the bodachs. We have better uses for our energy at present. Uses such as joyful and focused creation of that which we do want.

A few words on the video animation idea: I hope that some of you resonated with the script outline that I wrote a couple of days ago. It needs to be fleshed out quite a bit, but I like the romantic and adventurous angles. I like the train and the tickets too.

What I'm seeing is a scenario where the individual characters at the beginning are experiencing separation and aloneness, hopelessness and alienation. All of them: The mothers from the children, the young from the old, the black from the white, and even those in a peer group from the others of their peers. Yet all still hold a tiny spark of hope, a dream... And in the video, each has this dream awakened separately, still believing that they are the only ones awakening to this new hope, symbolized by the ticket. So it takes great courage and faith for them to decide, hoping against experience, to set out alone to see if there really is a train. And there really is, but perhaps it is only filled with strangers. Or is it?

I have no experience with film or animation; I'm a quick learner, but hopefully there are others reading here who do have such experience. Czymra of course has such and will, again hopefully, take on an important part there. It does not need to be an elaborate production; the simpler the better I would think.

I do have some musical experience, and over the last ten years while thinking about this project a few tunes and some lyrics have come to me that I think may be useful and fit with the theme. I play some guitar and keyboards, and have them here, but I have no experience with recording. Any help I could get there would be greatly appreciated. I have a computer and a microphone that I think will plug into it. What else do I need, to be able to record some simple tunes and link to them here so others can access them? Help, please?

I also have a few contacts that could get whatever we create to a wider audience, possibly to quite a wide audience if and when we come up with something that has a strong message of awakening and hope and broad appeal.

I think about this thread and this project almost all day every day, but it isn't always easy to find the time to spend on it. I have another "message to Garcia" regarding agriculture and ecology that I'm working on concurrently and that takes up much of my day. I have no desire to be a leader here, I just want the new world to happen, and am doing what I can to make it so. All help, all ideas, all expertise and experience are very much appreciated.

Anyone who has input that they don't feel they want to post in public or are unsure about, please feel free to send me a private message. I will for sure read it and get back to you.

Love you all.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #81
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which brings me to the 2012 Nexus event and Astralwalker. I have done no more than briefly peruse the thread; for whatever reason the subjects discussed did not draw me or interest me at the time. That is not a judgment, as I didn't read much of it and really don't know exactly what the purpose or focus is. If it is in harmony with the statement above, then we are already working together toward the same goal. I see no need for or advantage to joining the two threads/ideas as one at this point. Much better strategically, in my view, to be working toward the same goal from different angles, if such be the case.
Completely agreed.

Quote:
I would like to repeat the statement I made earlier in the thread about loving one's enemies. There are certain "enemies" that love will bring over to our side, certain small enmities that love will reconcile. That is not the case with the present battle. Do not waste your love on those who work ceaselessly for your destruction and enslavement. And do not hate them either. Give them nothing. Perhaps later will come a time of reconciliation, but that time is not now. Now we need all of our energy focused toward creation. As pointed out in the Onwards thread, the enemy is doing their best to divert our energy away from our own interests and toward the fear and negativity upon which they feed. Quit feeding the bodachs. We have better uses for our energy at present. Uses such as joyful and focused creation of that which we do want.
I find that, as cliché as it might be, that love here doesn't mean to send them energy, but rather to integrate them into one's understanding of the currently present, thus what is necessary to be faced. I particularly am grateful of the vision of Luke Skywalker (laugh if you wish) which has become a spirit of balance and necessity. A fight without hate or love, as you put it, merely with the understanding of the necessary in regard to sustaining and furthering life. In that sense I couldn't agree more, we must be of love, but we must also be clinically efficient about our organism, rescue the cells that are to be rescued, try to save the ones on the brink by which to infiltrate the final ones, the tumor cells and cancer which simply have to be eradicated.
The feat however is to distinguish one from the other so as not to fall back into euthanasia of madness or a cleansing of the wrong type.
Quote:
What I'm seeing is a scenario where the individual characters at the beginning are experiencing separation and aloneness, hopelessness and alienation. All of them: The mothers from the children, the young from the old, the black from the white, and even those in a peer group from the others of their peers. Yet all still hold a tiny spark of hope, a dream... And in the video, each has this dream awakened separately, still believing that they are the only ones awakening to this new hope, symbolized by the ticket. So it takes great courage and faith for them to decide, hoping against experience, to set out alone to see if there really is a train. And there really is, but perhaps it is only filled with strangers. Or is it?
I can see your vision but I can't see it as animation. I think animation of human characters is a perversion of the true human spirit nowadays that all is computer generated. If we don't get someone to come up with really amazing characters and a way to draw, who is willing to draw every single frame, I doubt that this will ever carry a real soul.
A live action film of course is labour intensive. What needs to be done here is 3 steps:
1. Present an intention for the project (already done but formulate it concise, it needs to be for a film as this is the guiding idea that you need to come back to again and again and measure all things by.)
2. Write a Treatment which sketches out the spirit and the mode of the piece, all that is necessary to convey that message and its feel and possibly look, some of the emotions.
3. Produce a step outline, each basic station of happening needs to be accounted for, however no details whatsoever, no subplots, just what drives the story forward through time.

With this setup you have the three shells of a film that can then amalgamate into a script and a storyboard, whichever you're more comfortable in doing first.
I suggest that we take time and care when developing this, mainly because I know it's hard but also because I myself am working on so much right now, I simply can't take on another full time project, yet I would love to have my part in it. I suggest to simply weigh ideas and produce some examples to discuss.

Quote:
I do have some musical experience, and over the last ten years while thinking about this project a few tunes and some lyrics have come to me that I think may be useful and fit with the theme. I play some guitar and keyboards, and have them here, but I have no experience with recording. Any help I could get there would be greatly appreciated. I have a computer and a microphone that I think will plug into it. What else do I need, to be able to record some simple tunes and link to them here so others can access them? Help, please?
It's probably best to record straight onto the computer if you have a keyboard. What plugs does it have? Midi or Jack or something?
As for recording with a mic, it really depends on the room you're in and the mic quality. If none of them are any good, it will be a pain to get a good recording of a guitar. What you can do is simply get some simple recording software and experiment with a pair of headphones on. Are you running a Mac or a PC?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #82
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

As for a symbol or gesture I can see why you use 1 and 2. However to me the representation of 1 and 0 is more sound.

1 is the individual
0 is the whole

This might be a little more esoteric but it resonates within me at a level that is less language and more symbolism.

What comes to mind here then is the power symbol.

The first one is more symmetric and less suggestive of a phallus I think. It could also stand for awakening as an allegory of power off or on.

It's simple and it's widely recognised, maybe readjusting it's meaning is possible and even as a process better than something entirely new?

I'm not sure.

However one could easily transcribe this into a gesture.

(Deaf gesture for G, which in less shorthand for is the power symbol laid sideways.)

One other thing that I do without noticing it half of the times is the Prana mudra in front of my nose. If someone can shed light on this I'd be quite glad to hear it by the way.

It seems like a splitting of the eyes, as if I acknowledge to recognise this for what they are, but it also is a I on an O, a straight finger before a face.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-30-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #83
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
I like your idea, Northern Boy.

I am One. Are you One too?

You do remember me from Liberty Forum where I posted as m_astera?
Yes good to see you again
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:59 AM   #84
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
I would like to repeat the statement I made earlier in the thread about loving one's enemies. There are certain "enemies" that love will bring over to our side, certain small enmities that love will reconcile. That is not the case with the present battle. Do not waste your love on those who work ceaselessly for your destruction and enslavement. And do not hate them either. Give them nothing.
The enemy, and yes, there is an enemy, does not play by the rules. Truth, Justice, Honor, Virtue, and Impeccability do not have a place in their playbook. Nor do love of creation or gratitude to the Creator. They must take primary place in ours if we are to exemplify that which we would bring about.
At the same time, by consciously choosing the side of creative evolution, we gain the ability to access the powers of creation, powers that are not available to the enemy. Expansive, joyful vision and creativity are ours to use at will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra
This brings me to another difficult topic. The old paradigm is built on having an 'enemy'. Something out there to blame. This might not be a separate issue at all, but undermining that meme is a tough nut at the basis.
About the idea of not having an enemy....To me there is an enemy, but it's one that's both separate and a part of each of us. I use the word "enemy" to describe a sort of parasite that's consuming not only the energy of humanity, but also the energy of nature and of Earth. This is not just our shadows, or some subconscious aspect of ourselves which happens to be playing itself out in this realm -- but those aspects of us are involved and actively assisting the parasites.

There's a part of each of us (the non-psychopathic ones of us), something like a gene or a code we carry, that seems to have been designed to be activated by the parasitic entities, so that we're attracted or coerced into participating in its consumption and service to self paradigm. The enemy is a form of life that is consciously separating itself from Oneness and which lives by a hatred of the natural order and of Life itself. We need to be conscious of how we've been subliminally activated so we can override that program with intent. The vector of human evolution will not change until a critical mass of beings intentionally invokes a change of direction.

We cannot love this enemy to the light. It will not play by the higher frequency rules we respect, but playing by its rules will necessarily draw us down into lower vibrational manifestations of ourselves, and ultimately destroy our abilities to co-create an enlightened planet.

Also:
There are already multitudes of wondrous and powerful beings in the higher dimensions who are participants in the process that's playing out here on the ground. If they could easily fix the situation on this planet, we probably wouldn't have been allowed to take it to the brink of global annihilation.
Therefore there's nothing to be gained in this struggle by spending all our time working on leaving the earth plane to ascend into those realms and join the rest of the beings there...watching, and sending energy and advice. It's a much bigger deal to awaken our own higher dimensional perceptions while remaining physically in this dimension, so we can better work on the source of the problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
What needs to be done here is 3 steps:
1. Present an intention for the project (already done but formulate it concise, it needs to be for a film as this is the guiding idea that you need to come back to again and again and measure all things by.)
2. Write a Treatment which sketches out the spirit and the mode of the piece, all that is necessary to convey that message and its feel and possibly look, some of the emotions.
3. Produce a step outline, each basic station of happening needs to be accounted for, however no details whatsoever, no subplots, just what drives the story forward through time.

With this setup you have the three shells of a film that can then amalgamate into a script and a storyboard, whichever you're more comfortable in doing first.
I suggest that we take time and care when developing this, mainly because I know it's hard but also because I myself am working on so much right now, I simply can't take on another full time project, yet I would love to have my part in it. I suggest to simply weigh ideas and produce some examples to discuss.
I agree with all of this. I'm not even clear on the precise intention involved here. For me there's no point in going too far until that business is resolved. Once the intention is clarified, it will color and influence the next steps in the process. If nothing comes out of this dialog but a clear intention that makes sense and which could become viral, that would be a major accomplishment in itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I like this, "one within the whole" idea. It doesn't quite fit with 1m1ru12, at least not yet...but they both make a strong statement.
Czymra, where does this symbol come from?
Old 01-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #85
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well, you should see it somewhere on your TV, Radio... many electrical devices bear it. At least where I come from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_symbol

There is something similar in Reiki it seems:
http://www.hypno-analysis.co.uk/powe...ol%20reiki.gif

But apart from that I can't find much history here. I'm probably not informed about the right terminology.

Some similar signs can be found here:
http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html

Oh actually it's already done:
http://www.empowerthyself.com/symbol
Old 02-02-2009, 01:23 AM   #86
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

I liked the on/off symbol that Czymra posted, but not at all the fact that it's embossed on the buttons of my shop vac.

I started chasing around the idea of the 0 being inside of the 1, instead the inverse, and remembered a little zen saying which I can misquote:
"All know that the drop is contained in the ocean, but few understand that the ocean is contained within the drop"

That led to seeing a character from the Greek alphabet in my mind, that turned out to be "phi", and which I improvised into this:

Coincidentally, phi is used to represent the "golden ratio", 1.6180339887, a subject that I'm sure many PA readers are familiar with, though it seems that the upper case is more often associated with 1/ϕ, the inverse of the golden mean. Nevertheless, I like the connection and that this symbol is used to stand for one of the major principles of the mathematical nature of the universe and the life forms within it.

I went one more step and added the slogan we discussed earlier, which led to this:

It can be used with or without the alphabetized slogan, which can also be used by itself, and it's all built upon an ancient character which is representative of the fractal nature of reality.

So let me know what y'all think, how it works or doesn't work for you, and especially clue me in if you know whether this symbol is already "out there" somewhere.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 02-02-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:10 AM   #87
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

OK, My turn:

This is so much fun!

This is not the Arabic numeral one, but it is at the same time the Roman numeral one and the letter I.

Interestingly, I was thinking about the I O too, and the worm ouruborus biting its tail. Didn't make the phi connection though until sun-toon brought it up.

Probably would look better with the center of the I faded out a little so the Earth shows through.

(I think the origin, as used on the on/off switch, is digital computer code, 1 and 0.)
Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 AM   #88
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

good your having fun with this asteram ... your passion's showing

i like this ... i like the solidness of the "I" ... and the earth ...

something needs tweaking a bit ... can't put my finger on it ... perhaps the scale of it or something ...

feels like it conveys a solid statement ...

something about it ... gripping it is ...

hmm ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #89
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Wow hey guys, this is really getting concrete!
I love this!

SOMEHOW this is so terribly familiar. I want to think of Babylon 5 but don't know why.

Nevertheless, I do think that it needs to be a more subtle I or transparent, lest it will cut the world in two.
I'm also not sure if the world as such is the right thing but taking on the PHI sign and turning it into that makes sense.

Maybe it's just that the north American land mass is showing....
Old 02-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #90
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

viewing it this morning ... yes ... the I requires some softening but i still like it ...

i feel what you do cyzmra ... a familiarity about it ...

when i woke up this was on my brain and along with it came "babylon" ... then i read what you wrote ...

a little twilight zone-ish ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #91
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
viewing it this morning ... yes ... the I requires some softening but i still like it ...

i feel what you do cyzmra ... a familiarity about it ...

when i woke up this was on my brain and along with it came "babylon" ... then i read what you wrote ...

a little twilight zone-ish ...

Strange, I can't for the life of me find a Babylon 5 picture with a globe.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #92
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Feb 4, 2009
I haven't been able to load any high-byte pages such as project avalon from the web for days, and I've had to work between 3am and 7am in order to upload anything. Just so you know. Here is an important story that was posted by RML in the comment section at Smoking Mirrors blog today. It appears to have everything to do with what we are discussing here:

I woke up one day in the San Francisco County jail, in an orange outfit, wall-to-wall crammed, surrounded with every vice-drenched, son of Donkey Island bad-guy the nuns spent years warning us about. They were all there. The wise-guy hit man with the greased slick-backed hairdo, the celeb drug-dealer-to-the-rockstars, Mr. Brown (who was black), and the flotsam and jetsam of society, all looking for a weakness… looking for any remnant of purity and innocence so that they could beat the **** out of it.

Contradictory vibrations cannot occupy the same space. There were no oxymoron’s there. No sir. Any part of goodness, any part of gentleness and compassion had long ago disappeared from the mind chatter of this lot.

Most of the inmates were black, and all deferred to Mr. Brown. The white muscle-bound hitman spent his time picking on one of the other whites, some frail soon-to-be-somebody's bitch (or dead). Hit man got bored. You can pretend to dry-hump a pansy for so long and the whole bit gets boring. So what does he do? He comes for me.

Other than Hitman, the pansy and me, the only other white guy left is an old Clint Eastwood type of lifer-on-parole with a titanium aura that no one was going to penetrate. He was paroled. He was on the way out. Period.

New meat, I was. Not a soul in the world could help me out of this. There was no flight, just fight. There I was trapped at the end of the cell-block, on the upper bunk, just above the hole-in-the-floor toilet. I figured that it would be best to take blows from the back, so I rolled over, turned away, and waited for the collision.

The blacks, bored with the pansy's whimpering, were egging Hitman on. "How did I ever get into this ****" mantra played in my head.

This huge hand wrapped around my thigh and squeezed. This was it! Hitman sneered, "What are you gonna do about it, punk? You gonna stick up for your blood over there?"

His hand moved higher. "What are you gonna do, punk?" Everyone in the cellblock was energized, on the verge ...

Without thinking or any warning, these words came out of my mouth, "This is no way for a Pisces to act..." He pulled his hand away. "Pisces don't treat other Pisces this way..."

Silence.

Hitman struggled to figure out what just happened. I couldn't help him; I didn't know either. Inches from my ear, he spoke, "How did you know I was a Pisces? Only my mom knows."

I couldn't let on that I was as dumbfounded as he was. "It's written all over your face."

Nobody did any wooga, any crazy whiteman gris gris in Mr. Brown's cellblock. No sir. Everybody -- even the guards -- demurred to Mr. Brown. You just don't drop bombshells in his space unless he authorized it. That's how it worked.

I rolled over, and sat on the edge of the bunk. Hitman was changed, if only for a minute. Mr. Brown entouraged on over.

"Do you know who I am, boy?" I shook my head, no. "You know Janice Joplin, right? The Dead? The Stones when they're in town ... you know them? I nodded my head this time. "Where do you think they get their stuff, their smack, their H?" Proudly tapping his finger on his chest, "From me. I am the man..."

Affirmative murmurings chorused from all the bros in the cellblock, "Mr. Brown's the man..."

“Do you read charts, boy?” Mr. Brown’s tone slipped into friendly.

I lied, “Yes I do. But I don’t have my ephemeris, my books …”

Mr. Brown, of course, got me the books and materials that I needed to do charts. I spent days doing them for everybody in the block. The guards wanted me to do it for them. I made most of it up. But it rang true. This is how the "edge" works.

Every single one of them had the same question and wanted an answer, "Why in the hell am I in here? How can incarceration be what my life's about?" They were all wounded, some crushed beyond recognition. But they all wanted to know, "Why?" And, to a man, they were seekers – like us, they simply wanted to know who they really were.

All I could come up with was that we are all in a movie; like the movie The Bridge Over the River Kwai. For me, this movie was almost an exact analogy of life on this planet. We arrive with a mission. We forget our mission, and take up the mission of our enemy, even though this new mission is at odds with our original. Not only do we take up this errant mission, we try and excel at it. We try and do it better than our "enemy". We defend our enemy’s project with our all, and then we die.

All of the POWs who worked on the bridge, as well as us watching the film, didn't want the bridge destroyed, but it was. All of the characters we were rooting for were killed, and as a footnote, the only sane one of the bunch, the medical officer, painful surmised as the insanity played out, "Madness. It's all madness."

For the longest time, I couldn’t explain it to anyone (they wouldn’t understand), but I didn’t want to leave the cell block. I didn’t want to leave all that magic behind.

I'll be back with more in a few hours. Love you All.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #93
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Duplicate post.

Last edited by asteram; 02-05-2009 at 04:49 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:17 AM   #94
EpiphaMe

Asteram?... I'm right along with you.. granted i've not read all your posts, but the ones that I've read...

you have a goodly and right mental stance.,, there is balance.
I'm right there with you also as far as your take w/the 2012 Nexus event ... I've veered away from that mindset...
so, altho I'm not inviting discussion there... I just want you to know
that you are doing quite well, thank you.

S
Old 02-05-2009, 05:06 AM   #95
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

There must be people reading this thread, judging by the numbers...

Czymra, sun-toon, futureyes, and all-

Yes, it's the North American continent behind that "I". No reason for that except that was the easiest pic to work with that I pulled up with a quick google search. Perhaps centered on the Pacific Ocean would be more neutral, but this is the 20 minute version. Surprisingly small selection of Earth from space pics on google images.

RE recording- I have a PC running Windows XP; I'm sure I can jack the keyboard directly into the computer. At this point I'm not concerned about quality recording, only being able to share the melodies and lyrics and get some feedback from you all.

The reason I am leaning toward animation is that I don't want specific people, but rather their archetypes; all of the various categories that we fit into regardless of the society we are in, plus a representation of various world societies as well. I mentioned seashore's dance videos and the way they appeared on my intermittent web connection, jerky and indistinct, in other words somewhat like a frame-by-frame of an animation.

If a video were made with the parts danced/walked through by the characters, what would it take to then use them to produce animation? The video that is in my mind is the classic "Take On Me" by A-Ha from the 1980s, real footage turning into animation and back. I think that technique, combined with a contrast of B/W and color, could be very effective, for instance starting with each character in grainy B/W in their unhappy life in a dismal world, then the dream and being given the ticket picking up a bit of color and animation, more color and full animation as the "train to the new world" scenes unfold, and at the end, back to somewhat realism but with exaggerated color intensity and clarity.

It would require some heavy-duty hardware and software, but all of that is possible. I'm sure the movie special effects studios have software that will do that sort of thing. I have heard of a program called RenderMan. And yes, this seems at odds with my earlier claim of keeping it simple, but the whole length would only be around 12 minutes or less.

I do have a good and reasonably complete mental image of the plot, just need to write it. Here's a rough version:

Each person is isolated, and thinks they are the only one who finds the present life and its goals unfulfilling. We start with a young girl in a dismal slum. She has a dream of happiness with a boy, in a different world where things are beautiful and make sense. Her dream also includes family that cares about each other, lives in happiness, and community that works together for the betterment of all. At the very end, as she awakes from the dream of riding the train to the new world, awakes in her own bed right where she started out, still in the same miserable slum, she is at first disappointed, but the dream is too strong to let go; she gets out of bed determined to make the dream come true, somehow. As she goes out of her room and sees her family, they look different; they start to look like the family in the dream, because deep inside they all had that same dream, they all were on that train, they all went to the new world and awoke with the same determination to make the dream come true. The dream family is her own family, the dream world is right where she is right now, and the boy she dreamed about lives right next door.

That's the basic romance, but I also see mothers and children, husbands and wives, old people in nursing homes etc playing a role in this. Everyone has a dream of how things could and should be.

The purpose and the message would be to awaken people's dreams, and show them they are possible; not only possible but that all of this can change in the twinkling of an eye. Another message would be that they are not alone in having those dreams, that most of us dream the same dream but we have somehow been tricked into working against ourselves, working on the enemy's projects that only serve to enslave us, putting all of our energy into building our own dismal prison.

This video project would not be something we could do quickly with our present resources, but I will keep thinking about it and working on it and I hope others will too.

For now, we seem to have come up with a resonant symbol. How cool is that?

Here are my latest revisions, still unpolished, but it's looking more like the Greek Phi:

and with words added:

Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Suggested improvements?
Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #96
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, just wanted to add something after reading this thread again....

'i am a human becoming, help me to become'

I can see that some might take this 'saying' or 'prayer' the wrong way, but the only way I've ever used it when I sense that my 'Genetic Mind' is being sprung into a trap of reactivity. IE just before you are about to say somehting that you'll regret, or during an argument, or when getting angry, or whatever, small or large. When I've said it, I've not said it to 'higher beings' as a plead for help, more as a message to myself outside of time perhaps, and also as a message to my surrounding reality. but not to powerful Pleidians managing my every interaction.
And I must say that it works, and It perfectly invokes the essences of AIAB.

Afterthought; I suspect kinesiology would give you a different reading if you had the [in my view] correct interpretation of the 'saying/prayer'

The problem with the books though, wonderful and valid though they still are, is that I'm starting to see that they were written for another timeline, one that was never going to happen, one where the world woke up without massive duress.
Hence the slightly more negative-in-outlook 4th book, when the 'window' is seen to be passing without sufficient action.

Oh, yeah, and my personal saying, which is pretty universal is this;

"Live in Love"
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #97
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Afterthought; I suspect kinesiology would give you a different reading if you had the [in my view] correct interpretation of the 'saying/prayer'
I looked up kinesiology several times and never came across anything that related here. I thought it was about the sound of the words up till now but if you mention intention that must be way off. So what is kinesiology?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 AM   #98
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I assume it's a form of dowsing........but with a scientific name......
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #99
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Is this thread dead already?
The video/film has been going through my mind a lot and I have the feeling that an action like the one mentioned before (I am 1, R U 1 2?) would be more powerful than creating a virtual space.
How many films have you seen change our reality lately? I can count them on one hand.

If it is however identification you're looking for, I don't think that animation is any step ahead of live action... in fact I think identification suffers from having something too virtual.
Identification to characters happens through the blandness of that character, its shallowness... watch any Steven Spielberg film and you see this confirmed.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #100
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

So what is kinesiology

It is the study of the bodies movement . For example the human body when you move your arm it rotates on a certain Axis and moves on a certain plane alot of Physiotherapists use kinesiology to assist in the healing of and aid in the regaining of movement after injuries sustained in various accidents and sports injuries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesiology

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-20-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote