Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 03:31 AM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

It is now only a short time that the official English version will be available = also for free, as a download PDF book.

The announcement for the official release of Goblet of Truth will be made at these two sites...:

I am happy like a puppy - in anticipation

Yes I'm excited too, this will be one of the major highlights of the year for me.

David Wilcock's 'Wanderer Awakening' album looks like it will be another very cool thing to be released in the next few months aswel.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #27
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

A short note in regards to translation of Kelch der Wahrheit, ( Goblet of Truth ) into English.

The Professional translation of this most important work, has now already been paid-in-full by donations from the Members and Associate Members of FIGU worldwide.

It is now only a short time that the official English version will be available = also for free, as a download PDF book.

The announcement for the official release of Goblet of Truth will be made at these two sites...:

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

I am happy like a puppy - in anticipation

For the Peace which passes all Understanding

Namaste
Salome

Thanks for the important information, J_rod7.

It is indeed essential to have the message of this Monumental Work(i am currently studying the German one: Boy!!!!) right.

Luminari: patience is the alarm clock of the wise ones.

Czymra: Oops, sorry!:-)
You shall get your chance some other time; there should be enough work for all good-willing souls out there.

Peace and wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

But, the 'hidden code' won't work in English right?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:23 PM   #29
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings in peace, Czymra,

Your question underlines actually the importance of waiting for the original translation into English of 'Goblet of Truth' by professional translators under the close supervision of Mr. Meier and/or of his well-versed in the Spiritual Teachings friends, fellow students and helpers.
As far as i know, Billy Meier codifies all his works on spirituality - or whenever, wherever he finds this to be necessary.
One could assume, that the codification takes place also in the english writings on spirituality of Billy Meier.
One could then logically conclude that, the official english version of such a book - the greatest work of Billy Meier - could not be an exception, in that respect.

But, you understand that i am now only speculating.

I will ask about this one, just in case - i shall be back to you with a precise answer.

Peace and wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 AM   #30
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting in Peace

Czymra,
To your specific question: "the 'hidden code' won't work in English right?" I will give RaKaR yet the opportunity for research. His answer may be more comprehensive than mine.

However, IMO, with or without the transference of the Evolution-Code from German into English (or any other language), there will be those "Ah-Hah" moments while reading. The Goblet of Truth will be as a revelatory experience (revelation) for most readers. The intent of this work to guide Humankind forward into a future of increasing Spiritual Awareness ... I think that message will come through very clearly.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:34 AM   #31
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Greeting in Peace

Czymra,
To your specific question: "the 'hidden code' won't work in English right?" I will give RaKaR yet the opportunity for research. His answer may be more comprehensive than mine.

However, IMO, with or without the transference of the Evolution-Code from German into English (or any other language), there will be those "Ah-Hah" moments while reading. The Goblet of Truth will be as a revelatory experience (revelation) for most readers. The intent of this work to guide Humankind forward into a future of increasing Spiritual Awareness ... I think that message will come through very clearly.

Thanks, J_rod7 - isn' t great to have such a learned, wise, careful, very patient ( i added 'and tactful', in private:-) ) senior fellow student around??!

Dear Czymra, thanks again for your question.
Apologies for having you waiting for an answer, which is actually hanging...above our heads! - as member J_rod7 rightly made me aware of:

Introduction of the thread, here above, which is the opening statement of 'Goblet of Truth':

"Eine wichtige Nachricht an den Leser dieser Schrift.

In alle deutschsprachigen Geisteslehre-Texte von Billy ist ein Evolutions-CODE eingewoben.
Dieser Code ist nur dann vollständig wirksam, wenn von Anfang bis Ende des Textes jedes Wort an seinem richtigen Platz steht und fehlerfrei geschrieben ist." [...]

Which we translated as stating:

"An important Message to the Reader of this Writing.

An Evolution-CODE is weaved[put inside; in the inner structure of the texts: eingewoben] into all German-Language Texts of the Spiritual Teachings of Billy.
This Code is only then completely/exhaustively/integrally/fully/entirely/wholly/altogether/utterly effective/vigorous/efficacious/effectual, if from[the] beginning to[the] end of the text each word stands [lays; is] at its correct/right/proper place and is error-free[correctly; without mistakes] written." [...]

I hope, your question is hereby satisfactory answered, Czymra.
You may otherwise find further information and elaboration in the following - courtesy of member J_rod7(in private):

"I would add here my opinion, that to read the Goblet of Truth in English only, will even so enliven the Spiritual Consciousness and Psychic Awareness in the reader, despite the relative absence of the evolution code expressed in the language other than German.

In consideration of the spiritually-activating code within text in the German language. An opinion is shared here from Kiwiseeker, a FIGU Forum member:

" `The Goblet of Truth` will be translated into other languages, as no doubt others will be in the future. Ideally we should seek to gain the full benefit from any book, but some benefit is better than none. Also Billy has stated that even if a person does not understand German, the code still works if the (German) text is read by oneself or another."

The Following is from an original translation from Gaiaguys (link to original is at bottom):

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"A long-established evolutions code, built on reason-impulses, is woven into the German language text of this book.

Through this evolutions code, only humans would be addressed, who are capable of progressive, rational, and at least partly logical thinking, and are conscious of the spiritual and measure-of-consciousness evolution effort, and, also, in this framework, in good conscience and ability, follow the creational laws and commandments.

This existing evolutions code, here since ancient times, is not about a form of force, rather, singly and alone, about a impulse-sending neutral power, that stimulates the humans involved, to, in increased form, develop, and to bring into engagement their own reason-striving thoughts and strengths.

This evolution code is not, by any means, about powers with suggestive, magical, occult, religious or sectarian efficacy, rather, it is, singly and alone, about absolutely neutral impulses, over which the acceptance and refusal is decided and determined through every human's own thinking and action himself.

This code is fully effective only when every word of the text is in its correct place, and written free of errors from beginning to end.

The code elicits impulses from the spiritual realm (Akashic Records) which then touch the reader and begin to become active from within.

This process is subconscious.

The same result is obtained when someone reads the German text, even though that person may not master the German language.

It matters little whether the text is read silently or aloud, or whether one person reads it to another.

The German language originated from the Old-Lyrian and has the same amount of characters per word, e.g., Salome = Friede (peace), Urda = Erde (Earth).

Because 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier is not completely fluent in any other language spoken on Earth, he finds it impossible to incorporate the code into the translations.

One has to take into account also that many words in German do not exist in other languages, resulting in translations that reproduce only in part the meaning of the German original.

For these reasons each translation of Billy's texts into a foreign language will have the original German text attached."

COPYRIGHT 1992/1993 BY Eduard Meier 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft fur Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver- Star-Center, CH-8495 Hinterschmidruti ZH, Switzerland. All rights reserved. No part of the writings, photographs, films, slides, etc. may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, performance, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the holder of the copyright. Published by Wassermannzeit-Verlag (Aquariantime Publishing House), CH-8495 Hinterschmidruti, Switzerland

Source : http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/mei...guys/kodex.htm

*** ~~~ ***

Peace and wisdom to all.

RaKaR
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #32
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I understand.

What concerns me here is the distancing from the symbolic, occult and other codes most of us are familiar with.
Yet, the book's code seems to interface with the same instance (i.e. the subconscious).

As far as I understand it, no one could really establish an ultimate model on the workings of the human essence (or whatever it is we are).
I'm familiar with i.e. "Conscious, subconscious, unconscious", especially the latter of which is interchangeable with 'genetic mind', 'akashic records' and similar terms, or am I on the wrong track?

I find it hard to conceive that this spiritual code interfaces with the subconscious. Instead, subconscious seems to have become a catch-all phrase for anything not really accountable.

Please understand that I'm not here to criticise the translation or the code or the book for that sake, I merely wish to know the basis the text was established on, especially since it claims to stand outside of the typical subconscious influencing.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #33
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Czymra,
I will address only your first concern in this post: "(no)...one could really establish an ultimate model on the workings of the human essence (or whatever it is we are).

Quite to the contrary, The "Whatever it is," IS the Spirit.

I would correct here, those whose misperceptions of the concept = "that everyone HAS a spirit" = where the Truth is: EVERYONE IS A SPIRIT

The following is from the 10th contact between Semjase and Billy. There is much more in this Contact, the original is here:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...act_Report_010

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ These are the words of Semjase..>>>

3. The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.

4. The spirit within the human is the bearer of the creative realm, and every human has his own (spirit).

5. It is incomprehensible that the human speaks of a heaven and of a kingdom of heaven within himself, rather than to merely say: Creation, truth, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, consciousness and existence.

6. A human’s yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.

7. Heaven and Earth will perish, but truth, knowledge, wisdom and spirit will never be changing [change?] or perish.

8. The spirit and the consciousness are on the look-out for what is perfect, for harmony, for peace, cognition and realization, for knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, for love and for the true BEING, all of which are of absolute duration.

9. All of these lead to what forms the spiritual kingdom of wisdom; all are existing within what is creative.

10. All of these are here in existence, as a genius of all ingenuity, as a melody of all melodies, as ability of all abilities, as the highest creative principle, as wonder of all wonders.

11. The human may create wondrous worlds in a dream, just as Creation consciously creates the worlds.

12. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is obtainable in existence within himself, in the same way that all wonders are available within himself.

13. He himself is the realm of heaven, the realm of what is creative.

14. That’s why the terrestrial philosophers of old spoke about the human as a microcosm within a macrocosm because everything that is included within the universe is included within the human.

15. The inner dimensions of the human are endless.

16. The image of Creation, the spirit within him--the existence that is without dimension--it bears all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions

17. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, and all power emerges from it.

18. A wonder means using the spirit force in perfection.

19. The human, however, places a wonder into something for which he lacks all possibilities of a logical explanation.

20. If a human is happy, his happiness comes from within, because happiness is a self-created state; never is happiness a location.

21. Joy comes forth from the human’s inner part, created by spiritual poise.

22. Therefore, everything comes from within.

23. The things that, or humans who, seemingly form the cause of happiness, are only the external occasion to bring the happiness within the human expressing itself, if he has spiritually worked towards this.

24. But happiness is something that belongs to the inner being, and it is an unseparable characteristic of the spirit’s existence.

25. Endless happiness and endless power are included in this existence.

26. Outwardly, the human may be old, but this is only a passing matter.

27. Fifty years ago he wasn’t, and in fifty years--when his body is dead--he will not be, because only the body may become old and infirm.

28. The spirit, however, remains forever young and suffers no symptoms of old age.

29. The old age, and also youth and infancy, and also sorrows, grief or problems, is something that passes, like it is the case with all external conditions and experiences of the world.

30. What is lasting is the existence of the spirit, truth, knowledge, wisdom, reality.

31. What matters is to recognize and build them, because they only make the human free.

32. If the human recognizes the existence of his spirit, the old age is not harmful to him any longer.

33. No sorrows, no suffering, no problem, no changes and no ups and downs of life and of the surroundings, of the environment and the world may still throw him into grief.

34. Wisdom is an elemental, tremendous power.

35. Wisdom is light.

36. And wherever a light shines, darkness and ignorance vanish.

37. But ignorance is the actual darkness, and it is overcome by the light of wisdom.

38. Wisdom is a characteristic of the existence of the spirit and the consciousness, and it bears within itself the qualities of happiness, truth, knowledge, balance, beauty, harmony and peace.

39. Wisdom is light.

40. However, wisdom is the characteristic of a human who has recognized the existence of his spirit and cooperates along with the spiritual laws.

41. Wisdom is using the spirit force.

42. Wisdom and spirit are two things that amount to one, in the same way as sunlight and the sun are two things.

43. The sunlight results from the heat of the sun, which she herself first has to generate through her processes.

44. Thus, there is also an all-creating existence in the universe that, on the strength of its force, creates forces that constantly and imperturbably follow and enliven the endless eons--as truth, knowledge and wisdom, (and) according to a given uniform guideline--along certain Creative laws.

45. This forceful existence, however, is Creation.

46. And therefore, there is only one existence that rules throughout the universe--only one Creation, only one truth, one knowledge and one wisdom--and that is synchronous and unchanging for all times.

47. The eternal truth is not subject to any variations and changes, and its laws must never be revised and adjusted to new times.

48. The spirit force is vital and dynamic, namely in such an amount as it embodies the wisdom within itself.
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

[ Original material from Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier, which are Copyright by Wendelle Stevens. /Rod ]

And a quick note regarding the 'akashic records' = These are otherwise - universal AND individual records of ALL Human Beings, stored in very high values of Energy patterns ( like a 'hologram'). Will expand on this later.
But to say: Yes, you ARE on the 'right track.'

In Peace

Old 02-26-2009, 06:07 AM   #34
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings in peace Czymra, J_rod7, Luminari and the forum,

Thanks for the elaboration, J_rod7.
I can only add in the address of Czymra, why don't you just zip by the forum and directly ask your questions - and receive direct answers directly from Mr. Billy Meier?

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi

It is free, essentially democratic and it takes only a simple registration.
And you can leave whenever you want, even the very next day - i wonder about this one though, once you plunge into those materials and begin the study...

Namaste.

RaKaR
Old 02-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #35
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sadly too busy on this plane of existence as to join yet another forum, as curious as I am. I shall read the book in German and extract what I can from there for now.
Thank you for your kind replies.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:53 AM   #36
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Best of luck, success and, as we usually say, plenty of neutral-positivity in your own quest, Czymra.

Peace and wisdom.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:31 AM   #37
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

A bit of 'foretaste':

Kelch der Wahrheit, Abschnitt 3:
Goblet of Truth, Section 3 - courtesy of Wibke.

Wibke:
"I have only read about a hundred pages of the Goblet of Truth, and to me it is like a reference book for life. We are so fortunate to have this book now to help us get out of the mess that we got ourselves into. And I found a passage that I would like to share with you, even though my translation skills are far from perfect." [...]
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/22...tml?1232144484

126) Ihr aber, die ihr um die Wahrheit der Urhebung (Schoepfung) wisst, seid ehrfuerchtig (ehrerbietig) in eurem Wissen und seht zu, dass euch der Tod nicht in Abtruennigkeit von der Wahrheit ereile.

126) However, you who know about the truth of the origin (Creation), be reverentially (deferential) in your knowledge and watch that death does not overtake you in apostasy of the truth.

127) Und haltet euch allesamt fest am Seil der Wahrheitslehre, und seid in keiner Weise uneins untereinander, weder im Dasein miteinander noch in der Deutung (Auslegung) der Lehre der Wahrheit, der Lehre des Geistes, der Lehre des Lebens.

127) And everyone, all, keep firmly to the rope of the teachings of the truth, and in no way be at strife with one another, neither in the existence with each other nor in the interpretation (interpretation) of the teachings of the truth, the teachings of the spirit, the teachings of the life.

128) Gedenkt stets der Huld (Gunst/Milde) der Gesetze und Gebote des Ursprungs (Schoepfung), wenn ihr sie befolgt; also gedenkt auch der Huld (Gunst/Milde), die ihr jenen geben sollt, die sich eure Feinde nennen, auf dass aus Feindschaft wahrliche Freundschaft werde; fuegt euch in Liebe zusammen und bringt Verstehen (Verstaendnis) fuer einander auf, auf dass ihr wie Brueder und Schwestern werdet und einander achtet und beschuetzt.

128) Think always of the grace (favour / mildness) of the laws and commandments of the origin (creation), when you obey them; thus also think of the grace (favour / mildness) which you should give to those which are called your enemies, so that from hostility true friendship comes; join together in love and find understanding (understanding) for each other, so that you become like brothers and sisters and pay attention and protect each other.

129) Bringt euch nicht durch Feindschaft an den Rand einer Feuergrube, sondern bewahrt euch davor, auf dass ihr nicht in eine hineinstuerzt und ihr in eurem Hass und in eurer Rachsucht zur Unkenntlichkeit verbrennt; erfuellt klar und deutlich die Gesetze und Gebote der Erschaffung (Schoepfung) und des Aussehens (Natur), wie sie euch gelehrt sind durch die wahrlichen Propheten, auf dass ihr recht geleitet seid.

129) Do not bring yourself to the edge of a fire pit by hostility, but protect yourself from it, so that you do not plunge into one and burn beyond recognition due to your hatred and your lust for revenge; fulfil clearly and plainly the laws and commandments of Creation (Creation) and of the appearance (nature) as they are taught to you by the true prophets, on that you are lead correctly.

130) Und seht zu, dass unter euch eine anwachsende Gemeinschaft Euresgleichen (Mitmenschen) sei, die zur Lehre der Wahrheit, der Lehre des Geistes, der Lehre des Lebens und zum Guten auffordert und die zum Recht anregt (belehrt) und das Unrecht verwehrt, auf dass es euch wohl ergehen moege.

130) And watch that there be among you a growing community of your kind (fellow-humans), who invite to the teachings of the truth, the teachings of the spirit, the teachings of life and to the good, and who motivate (teach) the right and bar the wrong , so that you may enjoy yourselves.

131) Und werdet nicht zwiespaeltig und nicht in irgendeiner Weise und aus irgendwelchen Gruenden uneins untereinander, sondern nehmt die klaren Beweise der Propheten und lebt in Liebe miteinander, so ihr nicht irgendwelche Strafe auf euch ladet.

131) And do not become ambivalent and not in any way and for any reasons be at strife with one another, but take the clear evidence of the prophets and live in love with each other, thus you do not load any punishment on yourselves.

Salome,

Note by Wibke: The words in brackets give the modern German value of the old terms used by the older prophets. From section 21 onwards it's written in modern writing style by our wonderful New Age prophet BEAM.

Last edited by RaKaR; 03-06-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Proofreading
Old 03-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #38
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Yet another courtesy of Wiebke:

Abschnitt 2, Seite 3
Segment 2, page 3

25) Die in Wahrheit Wissenden sind es, die der Fuehrung der Wahrheit folgen, wodurch es ihnen wohl ergeht.

25) The ones knowledgeable in truth are the ones who follow the guidance of the truth, by which all goes well for them.

28) Wenn ihr den Bund mit der Erschaffung (Schoepfung) brecht, den sie aufgerichtet hat zwischen euch und ihr, und wenn ihr diesen Bund zerschneidet, der geschaffen wurde durch ein verbindendes Gebot, dann stiftet ihr Unfrieden auf Erden, und dann seid ihr die Verlierenden.

28) If you break the alliance with the origin (Creation) which it has raised between you and her, and if you cut this alliance, which was created by a connecting commandment, then you are creating unrest on earth, and then you are the losers.

31) Die Formung (Schoepfung) hat euch (Menschen) als Statthalter auf Erden eingesetzt; und ihr sollt nicht Euresgleichen (Menschen) darauf einsetzen, dass sie darauf Unfrieden stiften und Blut vergiessen.

31) The moulding (Creation) has used you (human beings) as a governor on earth; and you should not use the likes of you (human beings) in place, so that that they create strife on it and shed blood.

Abschnitt 2, Seite 4
Segment 2, page 4

39) Geht hinaus, ihr alle, aus euren falschen Gedanken, und folget den Weisungen der wahren Kuender, der Propheten, so auf euch keine Furcht falle und ihr nicht trauern muesst.

39) Go out, all of you, from your wrong thoughts, and follow the instructions of the true messengers, the prophets, thus no fear befalls you and you must not mourn.

46) Sucht Hilfe in der Geduld und Wahrheit, was freilich schwer ist, doch wer sich bemueht, wird des Lohnes fuendig werden.

46) Seek help in patience and truth, which is admittedly difficult, but whoever tries hard will find reward.

Abschnitt 2, Seite 19

213) Und es ist keine Schande für den, welcher die Wahrheit pflegt und an Orte reist, wo die Wahrheitslehre offenbar wird; und also ist es keine Schande sondern ein gutes Werk, wenn da über die Pflicht hinaus Gutes getan wird; und also ist es keine Schande, wenn der Wahrheitslehre Hilfe in beliebiger Art zuteil wird, damit sie sich unter euch ausbreiten kann; nicht ist es jedoch des Rechten, mit der Wahrheitslehre einen Gewinnhandel zu betreiben, und also ist es des Unrechts, für die Wahrheitslehre belehrend und überredend zu wirken und sie den Unwissenden aufzudrängen und sie in ihren Gedanken und Gefühlen anzugreifen; zur wahrlichen Wahrheit soll jeder nur finden durch eigenen Willen, im Bedürfnis seines Verlangens und in ganzer Freiheit seines Denkens in ehrlichem Streben nach der wahrlichen Wahrheit und dem Sinn des Lebens.

Segment 2, page 19
213) And it is no disgrace for the one, who maintains the truth and travels to places where the truth teachings are being offered; and so it is no disgrace but rather a good deed if in that regard good is done above and beyond the duty; and so it is no disgrace if help is given to the truth teachings in any kind, so that it can spread out amongst you; nevertheless, it is not right to pursue profit trade with the truth teachings, and it is wrong to act in a didactic and persuasive way for the truth teachings and to force them upon the unknowing and to attack them in their thoughts and feelings; everybody should find the real truth only by his own will, in the need of his desire and in complete freedom of his thinking in honest striving for the real truth and the meaning of the life.

Thank you, Wiebke.

Salome.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #39
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

REVIEW OF 'GOBLET OF TRUTH'

By Gaiaguysnet.

------------------------------------------------------------
Discussionboard of FIGU: Books and Booklets Area: German Books and Booklets
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Gaiaguysnet on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 05:01 pm:

( http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?2200/8832 )

I hungrily downloaded and devoured FIGU’s free .pdf file of Kelch der Wahrheit several weeks ago. It also took me some weeks to carefully read through, and more weeks to digest. It is a great big book and among the most thought-provoking of all of the FIGU publications I’ve read, and that is saying a LOT! I think I’ve read all of them. Until the English language “Goblet of Truth” sees the light of day, for your interest and information, here are a very few of my very many thoughts about this precious book, in the approximate order in which they occurred to me.

It was welcome, and intriguing to me, to read introductory commentaries from the various and varied core group members. We are all deeply in their debt for their insufficiently acknowledged toil.

In a new three page essay, Billy replies - with his characteristic thoroughness and some unexpected quantifications - to the age-old question about human nature: whether it’s basically good or bad. (It's good.)

Seven significant pages follow in which Billy gives a vital update on our planet’s pernicious plague of religious insanity in general and the “Third World Fire” in particular.

And for those of us already familiar with Billy’s previously published prophecies and predictions, his 2008 efforts produced nine pages of deeper and more detailed descriptions of just where we Earthlings will all end up if we do not change our deadly course and also, sadly, where we are all already ineluctably headed because we did not, in time, steer away from some of the hazards about which we were warned. So some prophecies, once alterable, were changed by us into predictions, now unavoidable.

When will we ever learn?

This German language publication also gives us a fine new photograph of our beaming living prophet, taken last September. I take this opportunity to express my deepest respect, and, as I have been taught by the renewed teachings, I'll do that instead of trying to express my inexpressible gratitude for what we have all been given by, and through, him.

Following a charming little rhyme from Billy, we come to this great work’s central theme, being the “Book of the Collective Teachings of the Prophets – the Teachings of the Truth, the Teachings of the Spirit, the Teachings of Life, from Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel, Mohammad and Billy (BEAM)”

Having more than an average familiarity with false religious teachings, actually being able to read the original un-falsified teachings – something I naturally never thought would happen - was an almost indescribable experience for me, and this one book is certain to produce a lot of “AH-HA!” moments for anyone with an interest in religious matters.

At long last I understand the true origins of many of the twisted, misunderstood and misinterpreted ideas about the nature of – for instance – heaven and hell.
It seems obvious that there could be trouble maintaining the meaning of a verse such as:
4:157 – “However, whoever among you who does not create a garden of knowledge, love and wisdom - and thus a garden of freedom, peace and harmony – would create within himself (within his being) a shadow world (hell) with flaming (blazing) fire which will burn you.”

[The German is down at the bottom of this piece of writing.]

Remembering how Jmmanuel’s apostles’ had serious problems understanding his parables, I had to ask myself if some of this book’s somewhat extended metaphors, etc., used so freely by these ancient prophets, were not perhaps deliberately intended by them to sometimes be taken too literally; these wise men must have known this was on the cards.

But even then the target audience could imagine encountering some sort of pleasant patch with a pretty fountain if they keep their noses clean, leaving the details to be filled in by their religious overlords and/or the rest of the imaginative flock. But that did seem to serve, and continues to serve, a sort of purpose, and, at the least, serves to keeps the puerile game underway until the time comes for childhood’s end.

This fail-safe approach reminds me of the current Plejaren methodology where devastatingly iconoclastic information is provided in such a way that widely varying individual strengths-of-consciousness (intelligence) are catered for.

For instance, for some of us, that which clearly proves to be an interstellar spacecraft with anti-gravity propulsion buzzing a fir tree, is (for others) quite plainly a tiny model dangling on a length of fishing line above an unambiguously “artificial” tree. Those who are limited to belief are encouraged to safely and erroneously believe, while those who are capable of knowing can still learn.
Very humane.

As the Talmud Jmmanuel tellingly compares to the gospel of Matthew - the (literally the “chalice of truth”) tellingly compares to the Christian and Muslim scriptures.
The likenesses are very conspicuous, even the phraseology. This book is the real deal and the obvious source.
Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth, etc.) is manifestly a book which will be treasured by billions and will – along with Billy’s more complete and modern work – provide the backbone for the renewed teachings of the truth for generations of fortunate children, yet unborn, of the Golden Age of Knowledge.

Not one to cry over spilt milk, I still really couldn’t help wishing that this book had been around a long time ago in this form.
I envisaged a clean blue paradise planet of peace ruled by love, freedom and harmony.
Everything starts with thoughts, the power of which is enormous. I still hold tightly to that powerful and wonderful thought and ask that you please do likewise.

Our generation will not get to that promised land, but we can all now plainly see it from where we are standing.

As a translator of Billy’s material, I am personally very pleased that FIGU is speeding this crucial book out into the English language by paying trained professionals who are evidently in indirect collaboration with Plejaren linguists.
Working these ancient records into German must have been very difficult, given the consequences to Billy’s health.
But now getting that German into poor inadequate English must be practically impossible!

I now beseech all of you reading this - who are wise enough to want to advance the silent revolution of truth, in the interests of our future survival - to dig down as deep as you can to help get this current historic translation work completed as soon as possible, so FIGU can then get on with the task of getting OM translated.

I simply lack the ability to satisfactorily put into words the importance of all this uniquely helpful information being made quickly available to the world’s billion-plus English speakers, not to mention the even greater number of Chinese speakers, etc.

Now, as all of us - like seven billion stupid lemmings - teeter precariously on the brink of the abyss - who knows? – a donation from you could make the decisive difference between Earthhumankind stepping back from the edge, or all of us tumbling over it.

Salome,

Dyson Devine

March 2009

* 4:157 “Wer unter euch jedoch nicht den Garten des Wissens, der Liebe und der Weisheit und also nicht den Garten der Freiheit, des Friedens und der Gleichstimmung (Harmonie) erschafft, der wird in sich (in seinem Wesen) eine Schattenwelt (Hölle) mit flammendem (loderndem) Feuer erschaffen, auf dass es euch verbrennen wird.”

Salome, dear Dyson Devine - and thank you, indeed!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #40
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

Thanks for posting this Gaiaguys review.

So, Ive been labelled "Impatient" for expressing my keen interest in this books translation?

I assure you, if you lived with the woman I have had to for the last several years.. you would understand that is not true at all. I have great fortitude of patience my friend. Enthusiasm however... I am guilty.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #41
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

My sweet duty, Luminari; it is indeed an honor to be in the position to do so.

I see the picture you drew; some of those wonderful Creatures are sometimes indeed rather...shall we say, particular?! :-)

Enjoying the patient waiting, dear friend!:-)

Cheers!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #42
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Just came across this article on Peggy Kane's website (from another thread) regarding George Green's Coast to Coast interview in reverse speech.
She claims that it gives away that 'Billy' (why Billy anywa?) has been 'replaced' by a clone.
What say you?
Respectfully, I rally am merely curious. The questions asks itself though: "Which one's the real whacko?"
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #43
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings of peace, Czymra.

"Why Billy anyway?", you asked.

As far as i know - and according to the writings, explanations and interpretations of my fellow senior students - the nickname 'Billy' is the result of the life style and the choice of clothes( Jeans, cowboy's boots and hat...) of Mr. Eduard Albert Meier in his young years.
See here for pictures and related articles:
http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/dec05/dec05.htm#early
You could also listen to the answer of Mr. Michael Horn to a similar question of Mr. George Noory, recently at Coasttocoast: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11411

"Billy has been 'replaced' by a clone.
What say you?", you wrote.

I say: "WOW!!!!"
Those scientists are terrific! - are you sure they are from...Earth?
One could 'detect' no difference at all!
And what an eye for the smallest details!! - even the cold the noble old man(he recently turned 72) catches every now and then, is 'correctly replaced'!!!

Seriously speaking, Czymra, i have no way of knowing that and - even if i were to somehow gain this 'knowledge' - this would have indeed been the very last of my concerns: i would each way continue to dedicate the current incarnation to consciously and diligently work to learn and be self responsible and to try to get my own spiritual development back on track.
There is so much out there to critically, logically, rationally read, analyse, investigate, compare and eventually apply in one's daily life.
A lifetime could feel so short...

"Which one's the real whacko?" - you be da juge! :-)

Does my present here tactful fellow senior student( guess who?!:-) ) have something to add?

Salome.

Last edited by RaKaR; 03-08-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Proofreading. Addition
Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #44
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

Warmest Greetings to all fellow travelers on the path of life.

Most especially, I Salute all here seeking to grow in Spirit, in Knowledge of Truth, to appreciate and express the values of Creation in the Earth. You know who you are, names are not necessary.

The idea claimed that Billy is a "clone," is so LUDICROUS, so RIDICULOUS, as to warrant very little comment. It is the SPIRIT which enlivens the prophet, Billy Meier, which comes now in truth. One should then think, to know - the SPIRIT cannot be "cloned."

>>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>>

Please read these words from the man himself, from an interview with Billy...:

[ "3rd Question
You had your first contact with extraterrestrials at the age of 5 years; afterwards you lived for a long time in India, as well as other places; it appears you had been prepared for your task. Why were you apparently chosen for it?" ]

Answer from Billy =
(Extract, abbreviated /Rod)

[ "Thus, the necessary requirements and propensities for a meaningful collaboration between the extraterrestrials and me were established and renewed in accordance with my previous lives, as had been the case already for the mission since ancient times.

"Furthermore, the spiritually and physically very advanced Pleiadians are able to maintain personal, i.e., physical contact only with those Earth humans who have reached the high spiritual level of evolution necessary for the physical and telepathic contacts and for meaningful dialogues.

"I am the only human being on Earth who is able to maintain physical and telepathic contact with Pleiadians and other life forms of the same evolutionary level. Nobody on Earth is able to do this, not even those people whose spirit forms did not originate on Earth.

"This is the reason why the Pleiadians began to contact me in my early childhood to lay the groundwork for my forthcoming contacts with them.

"My spirit form had already been active for millions of years in the Lyra-Vega systems, and had come to Earth, voluntarily, in human bodies as teacher, herald, and prophet.

"It had also returned into the material sphere from a highly spiritual level (Arahat Athersata level), and had already performed prophetic functions since UR-times on LASAN and other planets of the Lyra and Vega systems.

"In addition, my spirit form, under the earlier name of NOKODEMJON, assumed the responsibility of fulfilling a required prophetic mission and function.

"This duty involved, as its mission goal, the teaching, the offering of the truth of the Creative information, the Creative laws, commandments, and spiritual teachings, etc., to human life forms.

"At first, all this information was brought exclusively to the humans of the Lyra and Vega systems, and only later to the humans on the planet Earth, and to all the other existing spirit forms.

"These other spiritual forms included the many millions of extraterrestrial spirit forms who moved to Earth, voluntarily or involuntarily, from the Lyra and Vega systems, and the destroyed planet Malona in the SOL system." ]
---

---Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...lly_%281988%29

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

As Billy is the SAME spirit of NOKODEMJON, a brief history is given...:

86,000,000,000 years ago = The prophet Nokodemjon is born in the Waron star system in the Lyren galaxy. He appeared repeatedly until the last time of 12 billion years ago

12,000,000,000 years ago = Enoch's original tribes split into two lineages. One lineage, who we refer to as the Old Lyrians, went it's own way to settle throughout the galaxy and eventually settled in the Lyra and Vega star system in another space-time shifted configuration. Another lineage, who we now refer to as the Creator Overlords, also settled throughout the galaxy and eventually arrived in the Sirius star system.

7,000,000,000 years ago = The Sirius Creator Overlords lost knowledge of their true ancestry or origin. They lose the capability to defend themselves and they start to genetically engineer new warrior races. Warrior races mutiny and escape with help across the galaxy and some arrive on the planet Kudra in the Nisan star system, others on planets Mars and Malona in the Sol star system and land begin to create new colonys.

2,500,000 years ago = The Kinten (Chinese) and Niper (Japanese) races arrive on Earth from Nisan star system.

1,500,000 years ago = Indigeneous Earth human develops into modern form.

500,000 years ago = Indigeneous Earth human develops first tools.

387,000 BC = The Old Lyrians arrive on Earth. The ET Asasel created Ledon, the father of the dark race (the native African race) with an Earth human female.[5]. Semjasa created Adam, the father of the white human race. [6]. Sartael created Tet-el, the father of the red (American Indian) human race. Giant humans of up to 33 feet height arise from the mixing of ET human and Earth human over several generations. The prophet Henok is born.

228,000 BC = War of Liberation in the Lyra and Vega systems.

190,000 BC = Pelegon arrives from Plejares, with 70,000 of his people, on Earth.[4]

131,000 BC = Refugees from space-time shifted region of Beta-Centauri led by Atlant settle on Earth and establish cities of Greater Atlantis, Lesser Atlantis and Mu. Refugees also from Plejares led by Armus settle in modern day Armenia region. Refugees from the Sirius system also settle on Earth at another location.

113,000 BC = Group that later became The Bafath fail an attempted coup and flee to space-time shifted region of Beta-Centauri.

111,000 BC = The Bafath return led by Arus I and initially conquer Hyperborea in the far north (modern day Florida, USA). Arus II son of Arus I conquers India, known then as Arien, Pakistan and Persia locations and forces the Sumerian forefathers south. The Sumerian forefathers are descendants of the Sirian refugees that settled in 131,000 BC.

110,790 BC = Arien splits off from Hyperborea and allies itself with Mu and Agharta. Hyperborea constantly attacks Mu and Greater Atlantis for the next 502 years.

71,344 BC = Egyptian pyramids built by group of humans from Orion constellation.

48,000 BC = The beginning of the current age of peace of the Plejares star system.

23,988 BC = The Kinten (Chinese) and Niper (Japanese) races arrive from the Lyra star system.

9,498 BC = Greater Atlantis and Mu destroyed by Hyperboreans.[3]

6,339.5 BC = The Destroyer rips Venus out of its orbit around Uranus and "tows" it behind itself in the direction of the earth's (orbital) path.

6,104 BC = Venus breaks into the earth's path and disturbs its rotation in such a way that a new rotational period originates, bringing gigantic earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods and elemental storms. Lesser Atlantis in modern day Santorini, Greece is destroyed by the volcanic eruptions.

4,023 BC = Arus XI is murdered by his third born son, Jehavon who took over command of the Hyperboreans, Armus people, the Aryans and Hebraons.

4,006 BC = Venus crosses into the earth's path and lightly disturbs the earth, but without bringing about large catastrophes.

3,683 BC = Jehavon murdered by his son Jehav who then took over command.

3,545 BC = Venus stabilises itself and sets itself into its own path around the sun.

3,343 BC = Jehav murdered by first-born son Arussem but Arussem exiled by his younger brothers Ptaah and Salam. Arussem returns soon after and creates his base beneath the Giza Pyramids. Ptaah and Salam begin to rule Hyperborea with justice, wisdom and kindness.

3,010 BC = Arussem ousted by a mutineer called Henn, known as Jehovah in the tongue of the Hebraons and The Cruel One.

2,080 BC = Jehovah displaced by Kamagol I. Kamagol I forced all earthly religions into his control and created terrible cults which demanded human blood. Kamagol II his son was even worse, he overthrew his father, deprived him of power and let him die miserably in a deep dungeon. Kamagol II introducted the monstrous mass murder of Earth-born terrestrial human beings.

891 BC = The prophet Elia is born.

772 BC = The prophet Jesaia is born.

662 BC = The prophet Jeremia is born.

63 BC = Plejos son of Salam takes over leadership of the civilisation of Hyperborea.

22 BC = Plejos places Hyperborea under the guidance of the Andromedan High Council.

2 BC = The prophet Jmmanuel is born after being conceived by the Plejaren Gabriel and Earth human Mary.

571 AD = The prophet Mohammed is born.

1976 AD = Kamagol II dies aged almost 4000 years old.

1978 AD = All 2,100 members of The Bafath group are arrested and deported to the Neber system. Base under Giza Pyramids removed of all technology and filled with stone.

1982 AD = A splinter group of The Bafath on planet Saban in the Karan star system 2.1 million light years distant are arrested and their base with it's devastating booby trap disarmed.[1][2]
---

--- Source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...Event_Timeline

The SPIRIT now known as Billy, (BEAM) IS the SEVENTH AND LAST PROPHET TO EARTH.

ON EARTH, He previously REINCARNATED in sequence as HENOK, ELIA, JESAIA, JEREMIA, JMMANUEL, AND MOHAMMED. Note, the spelling of these names will vary by the language wherein they are written.

We Go Forward in Peace

Last edited by J_rod7; 03-21-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #45
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Besten Dank for the exhaustive answer and this tour of the Grand History, Herr J-Rod7.

So ist es.

Salome.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #46
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

So whats FIGUs latest excuse?

They shamefully insisted on making us pay tens of thousands of dollars to them to get this book translated into english. I would have been honoured to do the job for free if I spoke german; I would have.
How many years does it take to translate one book into english?

The majority of Mr Meiers books and much of the contact notes have still not been translated into english.

How can they speak of spreading the spiritual teachings when they keep them to themselves and only 'germanic' peoples. Incompetance.

Billy deserves much better representation.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #47
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Any idea on time scale anyone??

Found this ... Contents details ...not sure if its been posted?!

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_M...d_predictively

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #48
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

We can all get caught up in what the next evolutionary jump is this is about to happen again re;2012 scenario.
And we look to our space brothers and sisters for help and assistance, what few understand is that the PTB who control this earth also control many planets as the astral also.
Any evolutionary leap now must be made by individuals, we can not always trust outside encounters.
We are all given something very important, we are all connected to the true Creator. The Creator gave each and everyone of us a soul the Creators own energy to sustain this life here on earth and many civilisations.
Each planet is evolving in their own way, some have far greater technology than we, but as with each existance we have to find our way back to the source of all creation.
I have doubts about these different so called visitors, giving messages of hope and how we will all be saved.
There is only one way and that is re connecting to the true source, by using your intuition, love and integrity.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #49
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Luminari, Jacqui D, Viking and all the others,

Be patient(again Luminari!:-)); 'Goblet of Truth' is not an usual book and the requirements for an accurate translation of its content are pretty though.
It is demanding, and they are working hard.

As for the contributions to the efforts of translation, Luminari, readers and fellow Students have indeed been actively responding, according to the records of FIGU - and FIGU is transparent on this, as on all other matters.

Salome.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:18 AM   #50
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

Best Greetings to All,

The news today, The Kelch der Wahrheit, Goblet of Truth official translation of the first four chapters is completed.

This is available as a FREE download in the Adobe PDF format, includes both the original German text (with the Evolution code) and the English in a side-by-side book of 117-pages.

Quote from website: ...

"Monday, July 20, 2009 - English version of "Goblet of Truth" has arrived!
The first four chapters of "Goblet of Truth" ("Kelch der Wahrheit") are now available as a freely downloadable PDF file on our site. "Goblet of Truth" is the ultimate, definitive collection of all the teachings of the six prophets who have assisted in the development of earth human beings for the last 11,000 years. These teachings are based on the original teachings of Nokodemion which go back billions of years in the history of our ancestors and our distant "cousins", the Pleiadians/Plejaren extraterrestrials, and will endure for countless years into the future. More chapters of this profound work will follow in the future. more...
"

Go here to download (link imbedded in the text, quoted above) on this website page: ...

http://us.figu.org/portal/Default.aspx

In the further interest, you may also notify all your other friends which will want a copy of this for themselves.

My Blessings of Love, Peace and Truth to all

Rod

Tags
future, legacy